Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 pm
Lykas and Odd listened to their allies and their reasons for thinking as they did before either responded to the current debate. "I'm with Blizz on this one. Crown prince or not, I get the feeling he's not going anywhere right now. If he's planning on staying at the tower for a month, team or no team, the Master of the tower can handle them. He has five disciples living there with him, plus Korrina, the Gym Leader, all of them with their own power of Mega Evolution and the sea working in their favor." Lykas told listed off reasons for not going to Kalos. "More importantly, I don't think any of us want to face off against Ein again until we're absolutely certain we have the advantage. If we go defend Unova and they know it's us that's coming to their aide, we have the entirety of the Hoenn region to back us up as the good guys and we might be able to get another entire region on our side with a little luck." He posited, showing far more analytical skills than what was typical of him. "I may not be the smartest guy around when it comes to picking my fights but I definitely understand when quantity can trump quality. More allies means Ein's goons become less effective against us all."

Odd nodded quietly behind Lykas. "I think I agree with him. For pretty much all of the same reasons. I can't wait to get my hands on Dull again but I'll be patient and bide my time until I'm sure I can take him out, even if I still need all of your help." The Channeler decided aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:11 pm
FINAL VOTES TOTAL - Kalos: 2 Unova: 3 - Unova path chosen.

"Well then, that's that." Darts decides, rising to his feet. "We're going to go to Unova - the team at least." He turns to look at Aile and Amaranth. "You guys are free to go your own way on this one. I understand we all have our various reasons for voting the way we did, but no one is going to hold your hand and drag you along with us." His red eyes roam back to the rest of them. "I'd say that going to Virbank directly is probably a bad move given what we've just seen. Let's head to Floccesy Town nearby, assess the situation, then move over to Virbank. If there's no objections, let's get going before they change the national food to croissants."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:15 pm
Atlantis_Darts
FINAL VOTES TOTAL - Kalos: 2 Unova: 3 - Unova path chosen.

"Well then, that's that." Darts decides, rising to his feet. "We're going to go to Unova - the team at least." He turns to look at Aile and Amaranth. "You guys are free to go your own way on this one. I understand we all have our various reasons for voting the way we did, but no one is going to hold your hand and drag you along with us." His red eyes roam back to the rest of them. "I'd say that going to Virbank directly is probably a bad move given what we've just seen. Let's head to Floccesy Town nearby, assess the situation, then move over to Virbank. If there's no objections, let's get going before they change the national food to croissants."
"I... think I'll just go with what was decided on," Amaranth commented after a moment. Now that her mind had gone back to the monstrosity encountered in Orre, she was all too certain that she'd only be returning to HQ in a bodybag if it happened to be in Kalos with Cipher. If there was anything left to put in a bodybag.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 pm
"Um, master," Rala said before I could respond to Darts. "I've never been to Virbank Town before. Or Flocessy Town, for that matter."

"We'll have to rely on GRAY, then," I sighed. I patted Rala's shoulder as a sign that I didn't blame her, then called up GRAY on my SNAG, asking for a transport to Flocessy Town for Keiko and myself. Afterward, Keiko and I recalled all of our Pokemon and prepared for the mission ahead.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:31 pm
Lykas nodded to Darts when he spoke again and led Odd to their room for the moment. "Bring the strongest team you can." He told the Channeler. "Because I'll never forgive you if you get yourself hurt out there..."

Odd followed after Lykas, already plotting a particular team for this. "I was going to tell you the same, actually."

It took a few minutes before they were ready to go but once they were, Lykas led Odd off to the garage, where he found his Vespa had been repaired for the millionth time. "I swear, someday, I'm going to stop having you fixed...." He told the bike as he climbed on. Odd sat behind him as Lykas summoned Mykel. "Take us as close to Flocessy Town as you can."

"I don't think we've ever been there before, Boss... The closest I can get us is Castelia City." Mykel replied, blushing a bit.

"Damn!" Lykas cursed. "Alright, thanks anyway. Be ready for a big fight later, okay?" The hybrid told his Pokemon, recalling the Fairy-type just as he saluted the male. "Guess we're taking Claydol."

"Kinda glad for that to be honest." Odd responded as he and Lykas headed back to the main room. Upon entering, they saw Terashi and Keiko waiting for Claydol.

"Mind if we hitch a ride with you lot?" Lykas asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:43 pm
Aile looked around at the others, making their decisions before turning to Amaranth, who decided just then to go with the others. She looked down and put her hand over her mouth, thinking hard on her own decision. One one hand, it was her home region under attack, and she despised the idea of letting Cipher have their way without anyone really putting up a fight, results be damned. On the other hand, she still wasn't sure how everyone else viewed her, considering she still kind of tried to keep to herself most of the time. Finally, she shook her head. "Probably not the best idea, but I'm not going to follow the rest of you all. Kalos is my home region and I can't stand the thought of Cipher stomping around in there. So, good luck to you all, but I just can't follow you all." She muttered something about a certain mechanically inclined Snagem snagging her best shot at survival after looking at her Pokéball belt. "Well... Screw it, ready or not..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:52 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas nodded to Darts when he spoke again and led Odd to their room for the moment. "Bring the strongest team you can." He told the Channeler. "Because I'll never forgive you if you get yourself hurt out there..."

Odd followed after Lykas, already plotting a particular team for this. "I was going to tell you the same, actually."

It took a few minutes before they were ready to go but once they were, Lykas led Odd off to the garage, where he found his Vespa had been repaired for the millionth time. "I swear, someday, I'm going to stop having you fixed...." He told the bike as he climbed on. Odd sat behind him as Lykas summoned Mykel. "Take us as close to Flocessy Town as you can."

"I don't think we've ever been there before, Boss... The closest I can get us is Castelia City." Mykel replied, blushing a bit.

"Damn!" Lykas cursed. "Alright, thanks anyway. Be ready for a big fight later, okay?" The hybrid told his Pokemon, recalling the Fairy-type just as he saluted the male. "Guess we're taking Claydol."

"Kinda glad for that to be honest." Odd responded as he and Lykas headed back to the main room. Upon entering, they saw Terashi and Keiko waiting for Claydol.

"Mind if we hitch a ride with you lot?" Lykas asked.

"Yeah, no problem," I said simply. My mind was too preoccupied on beating the crap out of Team Flare to treat Odd and Lykas with the consideration they deserved as my friends. Hearing Aile knocked me out of that tangent for the moment, however. "Take care of yourself out there," I told her, understanding all too well the urge to defend one's homeland.

"Mykel's never been to Flocessy Town, huh?" Keiko asked, smiling goofily. "Neither has Rala."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 pm
Reno would slide his chair into position as he looked over the mountaintop equipment that sat before him. As long as he had it set up right, he should be able to broadcast messages to at least Kalos and Unova if not the other regions. Flicking on a switch, Reno would glance down at his SNAG before realizing that he would have a guaranteed report to go ahead with right this moment. Directing the signal towards Unova, Reno began sending out a constant message as he switched rapidly between a few frequencies in an effort to get someone to listen. "To all Unovan residents in the Virbank City area, Team Snagem is requesting the aid of those willing in the ousting of Team Flare. We do not need you fighting out on the streets, but making things more difficult for Flare would aid us greatly." Watching as the now-recorded message began to cycle through frequencies, Reno sat back and looked towards where he hoped Unova was. Something had his interest there, but he couldn't be 100% sure as to the reason as of yet.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:08 am
Reno would feel his left hand give a slight buzz before a voice began to emit itself from the robotic appendage. "I feel like I should inform you your broadcast has only managed to successfully aggravate one of our members. Although he appears to think we are doing vastly more damage than we are and has the misconception that anyone who dies listening to your asinine broadcast wouldn't do something so Tauros-minded anyways. You can return to this idiocy now, I just thought you should know." GRAY noted to Reno, the communication channel shutting off just as suddenly as it had opened.

Staring towards the offending appendage for a moment, Reno shrugged and went back to seeing if anyone was sending a response to him over the airwaves. All they were dealing with was Team Flare, last that he had been informed. The worst this message would do, if anyone bothered to listen to it, was get a few civilians pestering a few other normal people. Flare didn't have hybrids and any worse press than they currently had would just drive this into a gang up from the other regions. This would work out perfectly fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Rala teleported me to Odd's room, with Odd passed out in my arms. After laying him down on his bed and setting his newly-acquired effects beside him, I had Rala return me to the battlefield.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Odd would remaining laying in his bed, out cold, until well after the remaining Snagems returned. Cadenza remained nearby but the Pokemon wasn't in any better condition than Odd was.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:30 pm
Crystal and Demon Wing would return to HQ with Aria still in the dragon's arms, Crystal sliding off of his back as they landed. "Hey, you with us," she quietly asked, gently nudging the trainer as the group walked into HQ. She ran one of her hands over her braid once again, partially out of worry and partially out of absent mindedness.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:13 pm
Aria would glare at Crystal as she got out of the Charizard's arms, brushing her frizzed hair out of her face and into a relatively presentable shape. "Well, I was awake halfway home but I didn't yelling about my hair in the stratosphere would help." Aria grumbled, letting out a huff before looking to Crystal again. "Thanks for that, by the way. I'm...not really used to the large scale stuff yet. Or participating in them at all times."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:30 pm
"Not a problem," she quietly replied, the hybrid looking down now. "And honestly, same. I mean, I understand that war has happened in the past, and that it inevitably happens, but..." Crystal ran her hands over her braid once again, looking a bit worried. "Seeing it first hand and being a part of it is much different than reading about them." She turned to look at Aria, tilting her head. "Sorry about your hair, by the way."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:12 pm
Stopping midway through another bout of fussing with her hair, Aria would stare at Crystal. "My hair will live. I might need to go for a buzzcut for a bit though. Or something close to it. Either way." She said, letting a few scorched ends fall to the ground. "Hopefully, I'll be a little more prepared for the next one."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games