Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:11 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts
Darts is dozing on the couch in front of the television, his chest lightly rising and falling as snores issue from him. "Snrk.... money money money.... huaaahh coffee coffee coffee...."

I found my way into the main room, Weavile piggybacked on me for the most part. It was another day; well, as far as this headquarters is concerned. I winced when I heard the snoring and the sleepy banter of Darts. "....." Work to be done around this place and he's on the couch sleeping. I took a look around the room then tapped Weavile's claw, then pointed down towards Darts. Weavile hopped down and got on the top of the couch. I gave a counting gesture...3...2...1...

Darts would soon get the wake-up call of the century, courtesy of Weavile's ear-shattering Screech attack.
It has to be said that even when one knows something's coming, watching as everything happened, it never fully prepares anyone when the final result occurs. Amaranth would jump at the Screech and clasp her hands around her ears, but she was sure it wouldn't be anywhere near as high as Darts did.

A confirmation she would soon see after Darts' reaction... and promptly forgotten about as soon as she saw the TV. Unable to hear a thing from it, however, she'd walk over and raise the volume. Whatever it was seemed important enough to not let it go in silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:11 pm
Keiko and I walked into the main lobby together, with Brunor, my new Ralts, perched on my shoulder and Siri, her Spritzee, perched on hers. When I saw the TV and recognized Unova, I lost track of what we were talking about as we were entering the lobby. Fortunately, we missed the Screeching Weavile.

I started to ask Darts to turn it up, but he was clearly out of it. Fortunately, I didn't have to take matters into my own hands, as Amaranth grabbed the remote and turned the volume up. "Thanks," I said to her before focusing on the screen.

Keiko waved to Night before turning to face me."Are you worried?" she asked, realizing what was displayed on the screen.

"Let's hope I don't have to be," was all I told her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:13 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

I found my way into the main room, Weavile piggybacked on me for the most part. It was another day; well, as far as this headquarters is concerned. I winced when I heard the snoring and the sleepy banter of Darts. "....." Work to be done around this place and he's on the couch sleeping. I took a look around the room then tapped Weavile's claw, then pointed down towards Darts. Weavile hopped down and got on the top of the couch. I gave a counting gesture...3...2...1...

Darts would soon get the wake-up call of the century, courtesy of Weavile's ear-shattering Screech attack.

Darts shouts as he sits up, bopping Weavile on the head repeatedly with a gilt fist in order to 'shut off' his alarm clock. "Arceus blessed alarm clock keeps getting louder and louder and louder..." He pauses for a moment, realizing the situation he's in, seeing Blizz looming over him. "Oh."

On the television, unnoticed at least to the Giratina hybrid, comes a breaking news bulletin of some kind. The TV's muted so it's hard to tell exactly what it's talking about, but there is a picture of Unova on the screen with a very concerened looking reporter chatting away animatedly in the foreground, with a circle highlighting the westernmost part of the region.

Weavile immediately shut up as he was bashed in the head by Darts, only for the Icy Dark type to frost up his claws and retaliate with a Ice Punch attack of his own then quickly scurried off, if anything to tend to his own newfound headache courtesy of Darts. "...yeeaah...I would say at this point 'you can sleep when you're dead' but considering in a round about way you're half way there, I'd probably best say 'don't rush into it'." I told him.

I then perked up to the TV and stared in confusion... "the hell...? Hey turn that thing up, will you, Ammy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:27 pm
“Jeez, if Inwanted to hear a banshee shrieking, I’d go find Freth and piss her off...” Lykas stared, announcing his presence as he entered the main room to find a small collective of Snagem’s already forming around the couch. He arrived a bit late to see Darts’ reaction to Weavile but the aftermath was hilarious. “I get the feeling both of you deserved whatever just happened, somehow, but I think that’s a little more important.” He said to The Giratina hybrid, pointing at the television just as Amaranth turned the volume up. He couldn’t quite hear it but Blizzard requested a volume increase before he got the chance.

“I’d have to agree with Lykas on this one.” Odd’s voice pitched in, the Channeler appearing from the elevator with Entr’Acte behind him, the Doublade looking ready to fight. “I was getting something over the radio earlier but I wasn’t paying attention to it, really. This might be the same thing!” He was watching intently, preparing himself for something big to suddenly become apparent.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:30 pm
The icy fist rocked the Giratina hybrid back on the couch a little, leaving little burning sensations that abated as the crystals transitioned from ice into water droplets, running down his golden crest. "Th-thanks Blizz..." He moved to raise the volume on the TV per several requests but that would turn out to be unnecessary as the volume went up to eardrum blasting and then back down to a listenable volume. Snagem plays television?

"...a series of disturbances is being reported from Viribank City westward." The anchorman was saying, adjusting his notes. "We have sent Missy Hisakawa to investigate as our number one reporter in the field so details are still sparce but people are reporting an influx of and I quote: 'strange speaking and odd dressing foreigners' in the area moving people around and disrupting the locals in that area. We have one very poor quality photograph... if we can just get that up on the screen, there we go."

The image which was blurred due to a very big and obvious hand covering most of the camera lens nonetheless left enough to reveal a shiny reflective red pair of sunglasses on either side of one of the fingers as well as bits of red clothing worn by whoever was attempting to stop this photograph from being taken.

"Now, we obviously are a bit sparse on details but we will update you as we get more information involving this strange turn of events in Western Unova." He shuffles his notes, getting ready to move on to another topic before receiving some bit of information in his ear piece. "What's that...?" He asks, raising a hand to his ear, brow furrowed in concentration as he listens to some higher up in the news company feed him a bit of breaking news.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:46 pm
Lykas’ eyes narrowed the second he saw the photograph on screen. “Lysandre’s making his move! I’d recognize that tacky fashion sense anywhere!” He said, more to himself than the others.

“And it sounds like he’s invading Unova with his Flare goons.” Odd added, brow furrowed in concentration. “They haven’t had any major problems since the PlusPower incident years ago, have they?” He asked, trying to remember if anything big had gone down in the interim since then. That he could recall, the region had been fairly quiet until now. Which meant this could either go incredibly smoothly for Lysandre or it could backfire spectacularly. “Should we do something now or wait and see what happens?”  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:49 pm
Aile walked in with her hands in her pockets, once again wearing her warm looking jacket. She remained silent as she watched the TV, leaning back against the wall and looking annoyed and frustrated when she saw the bad photograph. "Why am I not surprised," she muttered to herself, looking down and away from the television, starting to get lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:51 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
“And it sounds like he’s invading Unova with his Flare goons.” Odd added, brow furrowed in concentration. “They haven’t had any major problems since the PlusPower incident years ago, have they?” He asked, trying to remember if anything big had gone down in the interim since then. That he could recall, the region had been fairly quiet until now. Which meant this could either go incredibly smoothly for Lysandre or it could backfire spectacularly. “Should we do something now or wait and see what happens?”

"We need to go now; Lysandre is making his move. Betting anything its over what happened recently back in Kalos with me and Freth." I said. "Huh? Now what?" I said, looking back towards the TV. Apparently more breaking news. The timing of this couldn't be any more horrible.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:53 pm
"Wait, that was-" I started to say, my mind flashing back to finding Lysander's plans to dominate Kalos in a Flare Grunt outpost some time ago.

"Oh, hell, no," I growled, standing up and opening Rala's ball, only for it to be empty. I thought at Brunor, asking him to contact Rala, and before long, the Gardevoir teleported beside me. 'You called, Master/"

"We're going to Unova, Rala," I told her with an urgent tone in my voice.

"Terashi, wait-" Keiko started to say, only for me to interrupt her.

"No. I'm not letting Lysandre take over my home region," I told her, determination in my features. "If you want to stay here where it's safe-"

"No, I mean wait for me!" she almost shouted, walking up to me and grabbing my arm. "If you want to play the hero, that's fine, but you can't beat an entire team by yourself, especially with how much training your team still needs! Take me with you."

I hugged for a good while, then leaned back, looking at Rala. "We're ready when you are,"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 pm
Just as the man on television began to speak Sub would show up, catching just a bit of the segment before he himself spoke up. "So yeah, probably bad timing, considering all...that..." He said, motioning towards the television. "But I had a very interesting phone call just a minute ago, with someone who wanted and tried to see me dead but any who." He said, rolling his head and eyes in an exaggerated manner. "It was the king, of Kalos, now in exile. Lysandre has made his move apparently and the king has been disposed, mister Prime Minister no longer paying lip service to him. The king is still in Kalos at an undisclosed location but has informed me that to his knowledge his son is completely unaware of his father's exile, the crown prince currently preoccupied at the Tower of Mastery for some sort of royal ceremony to prepare himself for his eventual accession to the throne." The man explained, finally deciding to take a seat.

"Flare was sent along with the Royal Guard to protect him, of course, but according to the king's loyalists the entire guard has been infiltrated and replaced with those loyal to only Flare and Lysandre and as such the crown prince is to be considered held hostage by Flare for all intents and purposes, whether or not he realizes it yet. Another interesting bit of information from his loyalists is that Cipher has learned of this moment of vulnerability and has proceeded to launch an attack on the Tower of Mastery, some of Ein's goons en route to the tower as we speak. Why has the king contacted me and informed me of all this? I do not know, but I can confirm through local news reports that the prince is at the tower and it was planned for him to spend a month there, so at least that part is true. To wrap up the king is asking us to help his son escape from Flare's bondage and the looming threat of Cipher. Not that we should care what the king wants but dealing a blow to Flare or Cipher does benefit us, especially if we can make the future monarch sympathetic to our cause by saving him." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:26 pm
Aile's eyes darted over to Sub when he finally spoke up, eyebrows raising slowly as he spoke. She began to open her mouth to say something, but then tilted her head as she went back to thinking. Finally, after at least a minute, she seemed sure of her own decision, at least. "So, Cipher's going to the Tower of Mastery? Well, that settles on where I want to go. Keep them from messing with the tower while maybe getting some more information on where... Ah, nevermind, the more important thing would be the tower." The woman began to unconsciously rub an area right below the base of her neck, probably still holding a few reservations about making her presence known to Flare once again, but at least she had made up her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:30 pm
The newscaster on the screen looks back towards the camera. "It appears now that we are getting vivid confirmation from our reporter on the ground, Missy Hisakawa that she has breaking news involving the Unova situation let's go over to her now." The screen cuts to the young asian woman reporter older Snagems would recognize as having taken a very long ride on a very unstable rocket back in Hoenn.

"Thanks Tom," She says, rows upon rows of Flare grunts evident in the background, herding people to and fro in some sort of harbor area of a city. "I'm coming to you all live from Virbank City here and it seems like Western Unova is becoming flooded with Team Flare members sent here by Prime Minister Lysander for as of yet unspecified reasons." In the background, a Team Flare Admin spots her and begins heading towards her quickly, white outfit lashing back and forth as he does so. "This is a clear breach of several inter-regional peace treaties and is a dangerous, risky move following the events of the past few months involving Orre-" The Flare Admin arrives and the camera pans out of the way as he ferociously shoves the camera aside.

"Hey lady, I don't know what you think you're doing here but you can't be fliming."

"I am a member of the free press and as such I have every right to expose the actions of the Kalosian government-"

"Well dunno if you've heard." The camera, which had briefly gone to static and a view of the water out over the harbor, slowly pans back to the Flare Admin and Missy arguing, almost nose to nose as she shouts at him. "But freedom of the press has a tendency of getting you in trouble in Kalos and seeing as you're standing on new Kalosian territory I'd say you're getting yourself in a lot of trouble." He grabs her by the arm and attempts to pull her off towards the other ranks of citizens before Missy slaps him in the face, breaking free of his hold and running off towards her cameraman who decides the shot isn't worth it at the moment, turning to flee with his reporter. The last thing before the audio cuts off is the Admin shouting "Stop those two!" And the distinctive woosh of Pokeballs opening to release Pokemon.

Darts sits up, frowning below his crest as he takes in the events on the TV, Ter's outburst about his homeland, and then the disturbing news presented by Sub involving the king in exile and Cipher. "Well. We definitely don't have the manpower to go to stop both of these. Splitting up is as likely to get us killed and or captured by these lunatics as anything else. I don't think this is going to be something we can rush into. We need to put this to a democratic vote." He looks around at the group, seriousness etched into what they can see of his face behind his golden mask. "Where are we going? Kalos or Unova?"

MAJOR RP DECISION BRANCHING POINT - Where does Snagem go on the first team mission? Kalos or Unova?  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:30 pm
"Christ, someone is going to get screwed no matter what WE in particular do." I said.

"Who's getting screwed?" Freth finally made her way into the main room, now catching the conversation.

"It's a toss of the coin on what to do." I said. "Both Cipher and Flare is on the move; one's gone to Unova, the other gone to Kalos."

"Presumably Cipher went to Kalos, given context."

"Yea."

Freth thought then sighed. "It doesn't get any easier, does it? So any ideas?"

"None by me..." I quickly thought for a moment then had a thought. Considering all that has been going on... "Actually on second thought...Let's rush Unova."

"Why there?"

"Unova has no hand in all of this. This would surely be an attack on them." I said. "This may be an opportunity to gain allies. While yea, sucks for the crown prince and all, Kalos wouldn't be in any worse of a position, and if Lysandre does anything rash to said prince, anyhow, that would cause all the more of a uproar."

"In other words, any reprocutions to Kalos won't be immediate, if any."

"Right."

"Well, you got my vote on that, then."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:33 pm
"Sorry, Sub, but I'm not going with you," I said plainly, making my intentions clear. "I'll be damned if I let Lysandre of all people take over my home region. I'm going to Unova."

"I'm going with Terashi," Keiko said more calmly, a bit remorseful at turning down a job from Sub. "I don't want him fighting Team Flare alone."

It was then that I heard Blizz and Freth chat. "Well, we won't be alone, at least," I said happily.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:33 pm
Bad timing, indeed. Both situations looked to be pretty pressing; so much so, that Amaranth had a feeling that sending two teams off would result in both teams coming up short. "Either one could be good for us... but I don't think we can handle both matters. At least not at once..." Her words trailed off as she tried to gather her thoughts, and she wondered if this was yet- no, she knew this had to be one of the reasons for the call to prepare all those months back. She didn't want to think back to one of the other reasons, or the nightmares it brought to mind. But dealing a blow to Cipher sounded like one of the best ideas in some time.

"King's son or not, giving Cipher a piece of our mind still sounds more tempting. If... that thing isn't around again, anyway," she spoke up, suddenly less sure about her decision that they should go to Kalos.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games