Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:19 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Arkelos

"You misunderstand." Odd countered. "I have no intention of keeping your Pokemon. I have many memories with my own Dusclops." He explained. "I'd return it to you immediately after it evolves, if you are interested."

Looking over to Affanoso, he smiled at the Ghost-type. The mummy returned his smile with an expressionless look, the Pokemon's solitary eye unable to produce much other than determination and anger. That face just wasn't made for expressiveness, after all. "Affanoso means a lot to me and I want to help him get stronger. I'm sure you feel the same about your own Pokemon but I can understand if you don't want to take a chance on losing it."

Arkelos looks down, "Give me a moment." Turning around to his Kadabra, Arkelos gives Kadabra a thought, "I want your honest opinion on this matter. I want you to get stronger, but no faster than you are ready." Kadabra looks over at Odd, his Dusclops, than back at Arkelos. "Master, i sense your fear. But the Ghost type is being sincere. He want to better his pokemon stronger, i sense no dishonest tendencies. I know you would never give me up intentionally. I can reassure you, i'll be safe during all this. Our bond is strong; but not as strong as you and Rockruff." The Psychic said with a mental laugh.

Looking back towad Odd, Arkelos looks at him with hesitation. "We have an agreement. Kadabra will still remember me right? Once i get 'em back."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:43 pm
Arkelos

Odd waited patiently for Arkelos to make up his mind and chuckled softly at his question. "Did he remember you after he evolved into Kadabra?" He asked pointedly. The answer should be obvious. He followed that question with statement. "If you're willing, the trade machine is upstairs." He pointed out.

"Menomsyne, would you put that book away for us?" He asked his Meloetta. "Affanoso, come with me. We're going to see if we can't help you evolve completely." He told the Dusclops.

"Yes, sir! I'll be right behind you!" Mnemosyne agreed, floating away down the various isles of bookshelves with the ancient tome in tow. Odd and Affanoso headed toward the elevator with the Channeler waving for Arkelos to follow if he so chose.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:03 pm
I entered the main lobby after another long period of time spent in the library to find Keiko there, spending time with some of her most recent acquisitions. After carefully walking up behind her so as to not alert her to my presence, I eventually stand behind her and wrap her in a hug. To my surprise, she doesn't react much other than hugging my arms. "Finally decided to be sociable?" she asked teasingly, without looking up at me.

"Something like that," I shrugged. After a moment, I slid out of her grasp and lifted myself over the back of the couch so I could sit beside her, making sure I don't sit on any of her pokemon in the process. Her Castform sticks its tongue out at me regardless, only to get a disappointed look from Keiko.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:14 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Odd would be returning to the library from the PokeSwap room, Affanoso following after him. The newly evolved Dusknoir flexed his fists and moved his arms around a bit as he followed Odd, seemingly getting used to having actual arms again. Or perhaps it was more getting used to having mobile arms again. "You're free to go explore a while, Affanoso." The Channeler told him as he paused in the main lobby and pulled a Pokeball from his belt. "I'm tired of the library, now that I'm thinking about it. I think I'm going to go to the Super Training Room..." He voiced, noticing Terashi and Keiko sitting on the couch about that time. "I wonder if either of them would mind joining me?" He asked himself before walking towards them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 pm
"Castiel, be nice. Terashi isn't mean like Toren was," Keiko insisted, causing the Castform to hang his head. Meanwhile, an Azurill was nuzzling into her belly as it sat on her lap.

"When did you catch a Castform, anyway?" I asked, unable to recall seeing her with one before.

"It was lent to me in Hoenn," she explained. "While I was coming to visit you. The ship I took refused to take me any further to Slateport so I had to walk up to Lilycove to get passage on a ferry to Mossdeep."

"Couldn't you have just taken the company Claydol?" I asked somewhat bluntly.

"GRAY wasn't being very helpful at the time," she sighed. I was about to ask when she was supposed to return it when her face went pale. "Oh, gosh! I was supposed to return Castform when I got back to Lilycove! I forgot!"

"Yikes. It's been months, since then, though." I shrugged.

"I know," Keiko sighed. "It's just... first, I find that rock in my purse after the museum raid, and now this?"

"What rock?" I asked completely bluntly.

Keiko pulled her Sail Fossil from her purse. "Remember when you saved me from that falling bookcase and we had to pull books out of my purse? We missed something."

"Keiko, this isn't a rock. It's a fossil,' I explained. "You can't give it back without getting a jail sentence considering the resistance we faced, so you're better off having it revived."

"...you can do that?" Keiko asked, looking shocked.

"...well, I can't, but I'm sure there's tech for that lying around here somewhere, considering the fact that Nebu sells the things fairly regularly. As far as Castform, depending on who lent him to you, you might be better off hanging on to him. I mean, he has taken a liking to you. And you did nickname him."

"Yeah..." Keiko said, depressed that she accidentally stole from two different people without realizing it at the time.

I patted her back, which quickly turned into a hug. While I was facing the side of the couch, I saw something in the corner of my eye. When I turned to look, I saw someone familiar. "Oh, hey, Odd."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Odd fell back for a moment when he overheard what Keiko and Terashi were talking about, though it did remind him of something. "Oh crap... I completely forgot I caught that Lickilicky out there..." He muttered to himself, suddenly realizing he couldn't remember where he out the beasts' Ball when he got back.

When Terashi greeted him, he waved with the hand currently occupied by the Pokeball before realizing he was doing so. Dropping said ball into his other hand, he waved again, this time as a more obvious wave than just shaking a capture device around. "Hi Ter. Hi Keiko." He greeted. "You guys okay?" He asked, momentarily distracted by what he'd come over to ask about.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:52 pm
"Yeah, sorry," Keiko apologized. She didn't mind airing out her frustrations when we were alone, but she didn't like being unhappy around the other Snagems, least of all the ones she was close to, such as Odd and Lykas, the latter of which wasn't to be seen at the moment.

"Anyway, how long have you been in there, Terashi? Been training your Pokemon recently?" Keiko asked, unsurprisingly bringing up the topic I was hoping to avoid.

"It's been a few days," I admitted shyly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, let's work on your team, then," Keiko said calmly, to my gratitude. "Wanna join us, Odd?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 pm
Odd laughed when Keiko asked him to join them for some training. "Ironically enough, I was actually coming to ask if either of you felt like joining me for the same thing." He told her, holding up the Pokeball he'd been waving around a few moments beforehand. "I've been meaning to get some more training for Entr'Acte lately. " He admitted with a bit of a sigh. "I've kinda been slacking on the training lately..."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:06 pm
"Yeah, join the club," I sighed, standing up. I didn't regret the time spent in the library as it provided me with much-needed information, but I could stand to gain a little discipline as I tended to spend more time than I should down there instead of pacing myself. Old studying habits just die hard.

"Anyway, I'll meet you there," I told him, heading out to the Super Training Room. Keiko stood up and followed behind me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:10 pm
Odd nodded and followed after Terashi and Keiko. He just hoped he could get himself and Entr'Acte into better sync than the last time. He hadn't mentioned it before but his hands still burned whenever he tried to hold the Honedge when it used Sacred Sword...  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:43 pm
Darts is dozing on the couch in front of the television, his chest lightly rising and falling as snores issue from him. "Snrk.... money money money.... huaaahh coffee coffee coffee...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:47 pm
Amaranth would come near the couch and television, hear Darts' mumbling about money and coffee in his sleep, and immediately start questioning her life choices. "Um... okay then," she remarked to herself, opting to step away from the Giratina hybrid.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts is dozing on the couch in front of the television, his chest lightly rising and falling as snores issue from him. "Snrk.... money money money.... huaaahh coffee coffee coffee...."

I found my way into the main room, Weavile piggybacked on me for the most part. It was another day; well, as far as this headquarters is concerned. I winced when I heard the snoring and the sleepy banter of Darts. "....." Work to be done around this place and he's on the couch sleeping. I took a look around the room then tapped Weavile's claw, then pointed down towards Darts. Weavile hopped down and got on the top of the couch. I gave a counting gesture...3...2...1...

Darts would soon get the wake-up call of the century, courtesy of Weavile's ear-shattering Screech attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:08 pm
Blizzard120

I found my way into the main room, Weavile piggybacked on me for the most part. It was another day; well, as far as this headquarters is concerned. I winced when I heard the snoring and the sleepy banter of Darts. "....." Work to be done around this place and he's on the couch sleeping. I took a look around the room then tapped Weavile's claw, then pointed down towards Darts. Weavile hopped down and got on the top of the couch. I gave a counting gesture...3...2...1...

Darts would soon get the wake-up call of the century, courtesy of Weavile's ear-shattering Screech attack.

Darts shouts as he sits up, bopping Weavile on the head repeatedly with a gilt fist in order to 'shut off' his alarm clock. "Arceus blessed alarm clock keeps getting louder and louder and louder..." He pauses for a moment, realizing the situation he's in, seeing Blizz looming over him. "Oh."

On the television, unnoticed at least to the Giratina hybrid, comes a breaking news bulletin of some kind. The TV's muted so it's hard to tell exactly what it's talking about, but there is a picture of the Unova region on the screen with a very concerened looking reporter chatting away animatedly in the foreground, with a circle highlighting the westernmost part of the region.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:09 pm
"What the hell?" Night asked, emerging from the kitchen with a mug of coffee in one hand while other rubbed at her ear, "Who's killing the Skitty in here?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games