Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:24 pm
"Lush Forest, its on the second island and the awesome part of it all is, is that crystals currently on the island so we might be able to get her to join us." Fenrir said throwing a little caution to the wind as he delayed that single piece of information to the two. "... i sound like a creeper don't i? he said in a kind of annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 pm
"Well, you're new, here. You just want to make friends, right?" Keiko asked, pretty much done panicking about what happened earlier.

I shrugged, as it was for Keiko and Crystal to decide. "Lush Forest... you mean Lush Jungle? North of Paniola Ranch?" I asked, looking up the information on my SNAG.

After just a little more coaxing, GRAY eventually had Claydol teleport the three of us to the Pokemon Center in Panoila Ranch.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:50 pm
"Exactly and yes lush jungle," Fenrir said with a smile. Atleast he was forgiven... that is until the next time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 pm
"I can't believe how good you are at growing plants, sometimes..." The voice that spoke emanated from the mouth of a Thirty-something brunet with his hair in dreadlocks. The man's ice blue eyes drifted up to watch Lum tending to his garden. The man might be a bit loony, thinking he was a Celebi and all.

Deeper within the mountain, inside Snagem HQ, Lykas was sitting in the main lounge. "I'm still surprised we managed to get out of there..." He said to himself, though he was scratching Sphynx's neck as she sat on the floor, he large head in his lap. Genevieve was laying on the couch beside him, his water bubble covered head laid up against his side.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:03 pm
After a very long conversation, I flopped onto one of the couches of the main lobby and sighed raggedly, looking very stressed out. "Looks like I'll have to kick Reno's a**," I huffed, very unhappy with the team's primary Psychic channeler.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:32 pm
Lykas wasn't blind and when Terashi suddenly appeared out of nowhere, after having been away for a bit of time, he took note. "Look who decided to come home. You finally done with all that crap in Hoenn?" He asked the Psychic Channeler-in-Training.

"Definitely feels to me like he's tapped into some kind of deep-rooted power." Odd pointed out from behind the Hybrid, walking out of the kitchen with a bag of chips in his hand. "Speaking of, your Dewpider also seems to be full of energy. You been training it a lot lately?"

Lykas looked over his shoulder at Odd, then back down to Genevieve for a moment. "I wouldn't say training a lot, no. Though she has been on quite a few missions with me recently..."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:45 am
I gave Lykas an odd look. "I've been back for at least half a year, dude," I say. "Anyway, you lot seem to have been busy lately. How's it been going for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm
The quirkiness of the library could be cut with a knife. The dust filled Arkelos lungs as he turned the brittle pages. "Hmmm, these text are very hard to understand. I wonder if my dad would be able to decipher them." Arkelos hears scratchy voice. "Maaassstttteeerrr." He looks down at the pokeball with sudden fear and confusion. "Abra are you okay?" "Master, I- I- I am, Fine. Better than Fine. I. have. Grown.

Arkelos reaches down and pulls out Abra's pokeball. "It feels more, kenetic. more complex." Arkelos' ear twitches, "Hello? Is someone there?" He said to the shadows as if he's being watched.

Requiem of Whyspers

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:15 pm
Arkelos

Arkelos wouldn't have to wait long for an answer to his query. "I guess I shouldn't expect a master of hounds to not be able to sense me, human or not." Odd quipped as he emerged from around a bookcase nearby. His Dusclops walked along behind him, a large book in his disembodied hands. "I didn't mean to disturb you. Just doing a bit of research, myself." He explained, pointing to the book.

"Mnemosyne, have you been able to figure out what any of this means?"

"Not yet, Odd." The Meloetta replied, floating up from behind Affanoso. "All I can gather is that the dead use a language all their own and even the illiterate in the living world can understand it."

"Hmm... Maybe if I can learn that language, I might be able to be of a bit more use to the team?" Odd replied, scratching his chin before he snapped his head back towards Arkelos. "Sorry. I'm not interrupting you, am I?" He asked, genuinely trying not to disturb the other male.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:37 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Arkelos

Arkelos wouldn't have to wait long for an answer to his query. "I guess I shouldn't expect a master of hounds to not be able to sense me, human or not." Odd quipped as he emerged from around a bookcase nearby. His Dusclops walked along behind him, a large book in his disembodied hands. "I didn't mean to disturb you. Just doing a bit of research, myself." He explained, pointing to the book.

"Mnemosyne, have you been able to figure out what any of this means?"

"Not yet, Odd." The Meloetta replied, floating up from behind Affanoso. "All I can gather is that the dead use a language all their own and even the illiterate in the living world can understand it."

"Hmm... Maybe if I can learn that language, I might be able to be of a bit more use to the team?" Odd replied, scratching his chin before he snapped his head back towards Arkelos. "Sorry. I'm not interrupting you, am I?" He asked, genuinely trying not to disturb the other male.

Arkelos would let out a small grin. "Not in the slightest. I was looking around and found some books that must be new- errr recent adds to the library. I havent seen these symbols before. Kind of giving me a headache." Looking back down at the book. "Hmmm, these ancient lanuages are so complex. Not sure why i even picked up with book." Closing the book Arkelos hears the voice from just a moment ago. "Master, I might be of assistance. I could try to examine the text, and possibly translate." Arkelos reopens the book again, "Alright, take a crack at it."

The pokeball flashed open to Reveal Kadabra. "ABRA! I mean Kadabra; This is quite a surprise. Congratulations on evolving. I'm sure you will certainly be helpful in our research." The two take a look at the pages.

After a few minutes Arkelos looks over at Odd. "My apologies, I don't mean to be rude. My Dad in Hoenn sent me a message about him organizing a Fossil hunt. He told me the desert on Route 111 has seen more acitivty than normal recently. Unknown to why the increase activity, but it has exposed several fossils that are not considered native. Also the Devon Corporation is helping Fund the hunt due to the President having a Fascination with stone and rocks." Arkelos said with Excitement.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:45 pm
Arkelos

Odd smirked at the explanation he was given. "Welcome to my world. I can't read squat." He laughed a bit, having long ago made peace with his dyslexia. "Sounds like something Sub might be interested in, honestly. Mind you, he'd probably be more interested in lifting the fossils rather than researching them." He laughed once again at the notion of Sub helping research something for the sake of researching it.

Upon taking note of the Kadabra and looking back at Affanoso, he was struck with a sudden surge of inspiration. "Hey, Arkelos... Have you ever heard of 'trade evolution'?" He inquired, digging into his bag in search of something while he waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:50 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Arkelos

Odd smirked at the explanation he was given. "Welcome to my world. I can't read squat." He laughed a bit, having long ago made peace with his dyslexia. "Sounds like something Sub might be interested in, honestly. Mind you, he'd probably be more interested in lifting the fossils rather than researching them." He laughed once again at the notion of Sub helping research something for the sake of researching it.

Upon taking note of the Kadabra and looking back at Affanoso, he was struck with a sudden surge of inspiration. "Hey, Arkelos... Have you ever heard of 'trade evolution'?" He inquired, digging into his bag in search of something while he waited for a response.

Arkelos looks over at Odd, "Trade Evolution? I can not say i have." Arkelos looks over at Kadabra. "Mind if i ask what that is?" he said with cautious tone of voice.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 pm
Arkelos

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised." Odd replied. "It's a kind of Pokemon evolution where a Pokemon can only evolve into it's next stage when exposed to the electromagnet field of a trade." He explained. "Something super scientific I've never cared to try and understand about it makes it happen or prevents it or something like that. Not sure, exactly." He continued, waving off the specifics. "My point is that both of us seem to have such a Pokemon. Your Kadabra can evolve again and my Dusclops can as well but only if they're traded with another trainer." He pointed out. "You have any interest in furthering your Kadabra's power?"

Mnemosyne stopped trying to figure out the book Odd had found and was watching intently at this point. "Ooooh! I wanna watch! It sounds fun!" She cheered, clapping excitedly as her hands chimed lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Arkelos

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised." Odd replied. "It's a kind of Pokemon evolution where a Pokemon can only evolve into it's next stage when exposed to the electromagnet field of a trade." He explained. "Something super scientific I've never cared to try and understand about it makes it happen or prevents it or something like that. Not sure, exactly." He continued, waving off the specifics. "My point is that both of us seem to have such a Pokemon. Your Kadabra can evolve again and my Dusclops can as well but only if they're traded with another trainer." He pointed out. "You have any interest in furthering your Kadabra's power?"

Mnemosyne stopped trying to figure out the book Odd had found and was watching intently at this point. "Ooooh! I wanna watch! It sounds fun!" She cheered, clapping excitedly as her hands chimed lightly.

That would mean giving up my pokemon though. I could not bare to give up my Kadabra. Even if i recent found out it Evolved at some point over night, it's pre-evolution Abra and i have many memories. It would take some serious thinking on out part." He said with a worried expression across his face.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:08 pm
Arkelos

"You misunderstand." Odd countered. "I have no intention of keeping your Pokemon. I have many memories with my own Dusclops." He explained. "I'd return it to you immediately after it evolves, if you are interested."

Looking over to Affanoso, he smiled at the Ghost-type. The mummy returned his smile with an expressionless look, the Pokemon's solitary eye unable to produce much other than determination and anger. That face just wasn't made for expressiveness, after all. "Affanoso means a lot to me and I want to help him get stronger. I'm sure you feel the same about your own Pokemon but I can understand if you don't want to take a chance on losing it."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games