Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:14 pm
I don't listen to Russian rock or rock in general ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:23 pm
Xaven the Raven
Since we seem to be discussing music.

anyone listen to Russian rock

How about German music trying to be Russian? ;3

*Warning. Extremly catchy?  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:46 pm
Dances around~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:57 pm
shadowabyss1301
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
X Kaos X
Prairiefox

I have quoted the following people because you guys are the teachers and therefore you guys are in charge of the Welcoming Party.

You guys must post your respective teacher characters in the Common Room preparing for the party and once you are ready, you must quote all the students from your House in order for the party to begin.

Please remember that the party can only start once your teacher characters have said the party begin and until then all the students are just waiting in their rooms.

Thank you guys! ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:06 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
X Kaos X
Prairiefox

I have quoted the following people because you guys are the teachers and therefore you guys are in charge of the Welcoming Party.

You guys must post your respective teacher characters in the Common Room preparing for the party and once you are ready, you must quote all the students from your House in order for the party to begin.

Please remember that the party can only start once your teacher characters have said the party begin and until then all the students are just waiting in their rooms.

Thank you guys! ^^

o3o can we do a theme set up? o3o like... per say... Fancy? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
X Kaos X
Prairiefox

Thank you guys! ^^

I'm leaving the party decorations and all that jazz to you guys.

Since you're the only teacher in the House then you have all the power, but as well always they must still remain appropriate especially since these students are 11 years old so nothing crazy. Keep it PG  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
X Kaos X
Prairiefox

Thank you guys! ^^

I'm leaving the party decorations and all that jazz to you guys.

Since you're the only teacher in the House then you have all the power, but as well always they must still remain appropriate especially since these students are 11 years old so nothing crazy. Keep it PG

I was gonna use a fancy looking room XD like a noble type theme o3o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:08 pm
Someone should update the Job List since the female officer and Outdoor Teacher are taken.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:23 pm
Hope the kind
Someone should update the Job List since the female officer and Outdoor Teacher are taken.

This is true.

Also, there's a lot of character profiles that shoud probably be removed. Like the profiles that belong to the people who left the guild (save for Spazz's profiles).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:47 pm
Hope the kind

Thanks for the heads up! Updated the list!

Hitsukei
This is true.

Also, there's a lot of character profiles that shoud probably be removed. Like the profiles that belong to the people who left the guild (save for Spazz's profiles).

We're still discussing what to do with them, like whether we should archive them in case they actually come back or delete them, but I don't think we reached a conclusion. Thanks for bringing it to our attention ^-^  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 pm
Hope the kind

o3o and so they finally meet~ xD i chose not to have Oz give out his name since he REALLY doesn't like cameras, he will throw myth facts about cameras as defense as to why he wont allow pictures of him xD basic one is "tribal's said they captured parts of the person soul and i like my soul intact thank you~." XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:28 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o and so they finally meet~ xD i chose not to have Oz give out his name since he REALLY doesn't like cameras, he will throw myth facts about cameras as defense as to why he wont allow pictures of him xD basic one is "tribal's said they captured parts of the person soul and i like my soul intact thank you~." XD

I eagerly look forward to officially roleplaying with you ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Mmmhmm~ X3 Oz is gonna love yer chick~ ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:45 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

:3
If she even has the courage to speak up  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

:3
If she even has the courage to speak up

If not, he'll come to her XD you only have X amount of moves to chose from, if ya dont talk to him in a 2 post span, Ball in his court and he will make a move xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games