Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image

"Of course." She said to Lana before looking over at Carter. "You have a teammate there Carter. Be aware that I have already scanned you both. I know all your attack patterns. Carter you need to have some more confidence in yourself. Work with Lana to land a blow. It doesn't matter how well you fight." She said keeping her stance with her hands behind her back.

(edited)
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:30 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami helped Carter to her feet before walking back towards the wall. Carter readied herself with both hands on the keyblade this time. Her knuckles turned white as she tightened her grip. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It's just like a tournament.... Except full contact is legal... No problem....
She opened her eyes. They held a more confident glint. She looked to Lana. "Let's try this out, then."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:42 pm
[ooc: ]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: ON/[OFF])

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana looked at Carter and nodded, then looked towards Listio, "This time, I will move first. Carter, when you see an opening, don't hesitate." Suddenly, Lana charged towards Listio, the shadow beings moving the exact same time she was. As she reached Listio, she was about to swing her keyblade at Listio's side. But she vanished as there was only a little black mist that was left behind. She reappeared behind Listio, her keyblade was already in motion of being swung down on Listio. At the same time, the two mist beings were attacking from different directions, one was going low, and the other aiming for Listio's torso.

other characters also here:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image

Listio grinned again as one hand came around fast. A Keyblade appeared in it as she cleaved the mist being going for her torso in half. Kicked the other in the face sending it flying and then bringing her keyblade up to meet Lana's. The 2 keyblade met but instead the contact paralyzed Lana's wielding arm. Listio then pushed back knocking Lana away from her. "Let me give you both a lesson. An ability I used in the very beginning of this match to make sure you both would not win. I used Scan. You did not notice cause I concealed the spell. So I know every single one of your moves before you make it." She explained.

(edited)
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami smiled. She'd noticed the spell. Carter didn't. She was surprised when Listio told them what she had done. All she could think to do was play dirty. But playing dirty left a bad taste in her mouth. Carter thought deeper about it. There was probably no other way. She readied herself again. "Right. This time, for sure.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

Listio giggled. "I'm trying to teach you something. I want you to utilize Scan to predict my moves. Its the only way your ever going to catch up with me." Listio said as she went into a battle stance with her keyblade pointed to the ground in front of her and her free hand behind her like she was about the fence.

(edited)
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:38 am

When their keyblades clashed, Lana felt her arm suddenly go numb, dropping her keyblade in the process. She was then knocked away, falling onto the ground back first. When she had hit ground, her body had accidentally let go of her head, "Ahh!" her head rolled around on the ground a few feet away from her body before coming to a stop. "Uuugh..." her head was feeling dizzy from the rolling, meanwhile, her body was crawling around on the ground trying to find its head, like a blind person was trying to find their glasses. Her body though, was just getting nowhere near its head...this was a pitiful sight.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:55 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami humored Lana and helped her by picking up her head. She held her up so they were eye level. "You really lost your head there."
Carter ignored them and stepped cautiously around Listio. She was watching her to make sure nothing happened. Unbeknownst to her, she had used scan. It had completely been by accident but now she felt at ease and was more confident than before. Carter raised her keyblade to an offensive position and choked up on the handle. She was definitely sure she could do it this time. Carter stepped forward and ran at Listio. Her first move would be to grab a wrist, if she could. Then, she would drag her wrist by and block any attacks that came while she dragged herself by Listio. Once she was past, Carter would aim a strike at her ankles with her keyblade.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am
User Image

"Your first mistake." Listio quickly ducked down and sent her leg out at the oncoming carter's leg's tripping her to the ground. Listio then stood with her keyblade to Carter's neck."Your were overconfident. You forget i also have scan, The idea is to prevent me from predicting your moves. You have the right idea that the keyblade is not the only weapon in your arsenal due to your first attack when you tried tackling me. You can predict my moves but i can predict yours. Prevent me from doing so." She then removed her keyblade and back up again. "Get up both of you. Now i go on the offensive. Defend."

(edited)
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Lana looked at Nami as she made a pun about her losing her head, literally. She sighed, "One of the major problems of a dullahan unfortunately..." she looked around, though she was unable to turn her head due to being held. She whistled for her body, her body stopped in its tracks before it turned and slowly made its way to its head. Her body was still crawling and feeling around for its head, not knowing that Nami was holding it. Lana looked at Nami, "Erm...i-if you don't mind..." she said, hinting Nami to give her body its head back.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami obliged. She helped Lana's body stand up and handed her her head.
Carter, however, wasn't having too great of a time. She fell on her back and bounced her head off the floor. She shook her head as she stood back up. Carter felt a bit dizzy, though. She stood ready anyways, unaware that she had used Scan and that it was no longer active.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image

"Hehe It seems your spell activated on its own. Now its gone. Try tapping into it again. You came close." Listio said with a giggle as she resumed her battle stance.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Wait, what?' She said.
Nami sighed. "She doesn't know about magic. She's.... new to this world."
Carter raised an eyebrow and looked at Nami. "Magic, too? I thought this key sword was all."
"It's alright, Love. Just try your hardest. In simplest terms,
just focus."
Nami said.
Carter nodded. Coming from Nami, it made more sense. Whatever Scan was, she'd just have to focus instead.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:50 am
User Image

"Most spells are triggered by key words as you focus on the spell. For example." She raised her keyblade and aimed it at a test dummy to the side. "Fire." A small fireball appeared at the tip of her keyblade and fired off at the target only doing minimal damage to it. "Scan falls into that catagory tho there are many trained to cast these spells without the trigger word. For a beginner like you, you will only be able to cast the first level spells. Fire, Lightning, and Blizzard, Maybe Cure. The spells grow stronger as you grow stronger."

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:23 pm
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

The body gladly took its head, putting it back on immediately. She sighed, "Guess I still have much to learn on how to control my body without being attached to it..." she said to herself. She returned back to the sparring session as Listio explained about spells to Carter. Lana knew somewhat about spells, though she doesn't use them that much. She only used what she was taught back at home.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games