Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red raised an eye brow as Ene spun a coin on the ground. She watched the coin as it spinned around on the ground, "Reminds me of a top..." she then reached under her cloak, pulling out a top that had looked as if it had been scratched and used up. "I forgot I had one...but, I kept flying it towards things and stuff..." she didn't exactly know how to use one.
Tsuyoi nodded, and kissed Jaecen back, smiling. She then hummed to herself as she thought to herself, "How about choosing a location first? And then we need to find someone that can do the ceremonial stuff."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He smiled. "Yeah. That seems difficult... I was thinking see if we couldn't have it here but..." Jaecen shrugged.

Her eyes glowed upon seeing the top. Her mouth looked like an upside down v as she eyed the top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red had noticed Ene eyeing the top, a little surprised, "What? You wanna try? I mean, it's all beaten up and stuff from how I used it." although she said that, she shrugged, handing Ene the top anyway. She didn't find much value in it so she didn't really care.
"Here? Well, we could, I mean...if the school will allow it." she was unsure, though she wouldn't mind having the ceremony here.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:27 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Her eye twinkled as she was handed the top. She took it and stood up, swinging her arm back. "Hiii-yah!"
At high velocity, Ene set the top spinning in front of her.

He sensed her unsure air. "Well, I wasn't saying we had to. It'd be nice to have a little more scenery."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red watched as Ene spun the top, surprised as it seems she was a pro at using one. She watched as the top spun at high speeds, "Ohh, that's how you use it...I thought you roll it into things.." she said as she stared at the top.
"Hmm, a bit more scenery..." she thought of a certain spot in Twilight Town. She looked at Jaecen, "Twilight Town could be a possibility...I mean, I can't think of any other places."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Hm, it could." He replied.

Ene watched the top intently. "Tops have a variety of uses. Mostly for fun but, yeah."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:15 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red looked at Ene, then back at the top. She then noticed something, she wasn't that scared as she was earlier. She was confused, "I...think something's wrong...inside me." she said, putting her hand to her chest. She was starting to get worried that something was wrong with her.
Tsuyoi put her hand on Jaecen's cheek, "Well? What about you? Any other places other than here or Twilight Town?" she smiled, waiting to hear Jaecen's reply.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:23 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen had to think a little bit. "Destiny Islands?"

Ene grabbed the top as it stopped and spun it again, this time less exaggerated.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, raising an eyebrow, "Destiny Isalnds..? Where's that?" she asked. She hadn't been to such a place before, since she doesn't travel much.
While Ene continued to play with the top, Red was about to lean her back against the wall, but while doing so, she felt something, or rather someone grab her shoulder. Looking over her shoulder, it was Koko, "K-Koko! How!? Wh-When did you-!?"
Before Red could finish her sentence, Koko knocked her out by chopping the back of her neck with her hand, catching her from falling forwards. "Your emotions are unstable...we'll need to fix that." she said before carrying Red in her arms.
Wakai was the first to notice, "What!? M-Ms. Maid!?" she yelled, surprised and confused of Koko's sudden appearance.
Looking in Koko's direction, Tsuyoi quickly summoned a revolver to her hand, aiming it at Koko and firing.
Unfortunately, the bullets had disintegrated from a barrier that Koko had made around her and Red, "I'm sorry, but I'll be taking back my little rascal." she said before a dark portal started to form under her.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Ene, get back!" Jaecen yowled.
Ene stumbled to her feet and ran towards Jaecen and Tsuyoi, startled. "Daddy!"
He got hold of her and set her behind him, guarding her. "I don't remember there being company today."
Ene held onto Jaecen's shirt and buried her head in his back. Seeing Tsuyoi pull a pistol, Jaecen grinned and summoned a keyblade, one he hadn't used in a while. A keyblade pistol he called the omnikey.
User Image
He pointed it at the maid lady. "Unfortunately, we weren't done with her." It started charging up with a dense white light, the light of a blue supergiant sun. "If possible, I don't wanna have to wipe both of you out of existence 'cause then I'd also have to pay for structural repairs to the school. Drop the girl please."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As Jaecen charged up his keyblade gun, aiming at her and Red, "My my, interesting weapon you have there...unfortunately," she then suddenly dropped Red into the portal with her sinking into it, "I have orders to send her back..."
Tsuyoi gritted her teeth, "Why you little-!"
"A moment, please," the portal then closed, "Instead of asking her the questions you have..." she then dissolved the barrier around her, "Why not ask me instead?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He smirked and kept the pistol aimed at Koko. "Alright, I'll give you time to chat but make it quick. My trigger finger's getting antsy."
Ene dug her head into Jaecen's back. He was starting to scare her too. "Mama..." She whispered.
Jaecen heard her and lowered the gun. "Alright, talk..." He let the charge die down and let the barrel rest on his shoulder. Jaecen brought Ene around and kneeled down to her height. He hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Sorry, baby girl."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Seeing that she was at least given a chance, Koko started to approach them.
When Koko was close enough, Wakai walked towards Koko, a worried look on her face, "M-Ms. Maid? Wh-What're you doing? What's happening?"
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Wakai as her gun was still pointed towards Koko, "Wakai, you know her?"
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi and nodded, looking back at Koko, "She's...well...a friend...I guess?"
Koko folded her arms, "Ms. Wakai, are you saying we aren't friends?"
Wakai shook her head quickly, "N-No! I'm not saying that! You are my friend, i-it's just..." she looked down, "I'm so confused right now..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

jaecen frowned and held Ene a little tighter. "I'd say that's far enough, wouldn't you? Seeing as how you've already caused a bit of emotional distress."
Jaecen stood back up, keeping the keyblade rested on his shoulder and his hand on Ene's head. Ene turned around, too, reaching a hand out for Tsuyoi's hand, which she accidentally bumped.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:40 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Feeling something bump her hand, she looked what it was, which was Ene's hand. She smiled and grabbed her hand, holding it. She then looked back at Koko, her smile disappears, "You are to answer any question I ask, you understand. If you refuse to answer any or if you do anything suspicious, we'll have to take you down."
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, her eyes widened, "Wh-What!? M-Ms. Tsuyoi! B-But-!"
Tsuyoi shook her head, "I'm sorry Wakai, but she and that other girl are clearly a threat...we need to take precautions."
She stared at Tsuyoi with a saddened expression before looking back at Koko, "M-Ms. Maid..."
Koko nodded at Wakai, "It's all right...return to your mentor's side." she said, pointing to Tsuyoi.
She whimpered a bit before looking down, and slowly nodding. She then began to slowly make her way back to Tsuyoi and the others, keeping her head low. She was as silent as she ever could be.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items