Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:03 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric went to DIZ
"I was gone for a year, man. Im sorry, im a bit....jumpy.....being away from Princess Reiko. With these horsemen, the heart of her world said that Im bringing them, however im not. However Reiko insisted that I return here, saying they could use me more than she could....im not too sure.."

Eric rubbed his head sighing. "So yeah, I was halfway to keyblade mastery the last time I was here over a year ago."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You don't know than? You are a bad liar, there is a sign on the door to the second district saying kingdom key academy students are not permitted to the second district. Is that your doing at all, headmaster?" void asked darkly, making aware that there is a plan happening and he is not aware of it.  

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

"I'm afraid not. I did not place that there...if anything it was probably Kalena for some reason. She was the headmistress before me." Eclipse said with a serious look.
Diz nodded to Eric. "Very well. I just need to reinlist you and give you a new schedule. You still have your dorm key?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:26 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric looked to DIZ
"yeah....about that....I lost it when I left the last time I left. I was thinking of staying in the same dorm as Jaster, unless the other bed is taken.."

He looked at the boy talking to Eclipse.
"second district, yeah, Headmistress Kalena. There is no second district in the academy, just the second district in Traverse Town. She got so annoyed at me for going there without her permission that she put that sign up instead of yelling at me,."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image

"Shido is staying in Jaster's room but i believe there is more then 2 beds in there." Eclipse said as Diz nodded.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric looked confused "whos Shido?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

"Ah he is our dragonkin student. Here is a picture of him." Diz said showing the picture to Eric.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:58 pm
"that is what I am asking, why is the second district in traverse town off limits to the academy students?" void asked, he knows what is hiding there and it was thanks to the book he stole from his parents. He narrowed his eyes, at the head master, feeling like there is information he needed.  

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image

â–„ â–ˆ â–„ â–ˆ â–„ â–„ â–ˆ â–„ â–ˆ â–„ â–ˆ â–„

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Master | Weapon - Ends of the Earth | Age - 25

"This kid sure is persistent..." Hanekoma was stationed in the office along with the rest of them. Void was going on about the Second District in Traverse Town being off-limits to the academy students. Geez, can't students do what their told without any complaints or questions? Though, it did make Hanekoma curious. It is clear that the Second District was where the Heartless were more prominent. That's why people avoid going through that district because of risk of danger. He was waiting on his "test" with Eclipse so he could take the position without any bumps in the road. Hanekoma remained patient.

(Out Of Character: ....)

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

"I don't know why its blocked off. I'll send a letter to Kalena in Tagonia later to figure it out. For now i have other matters to attend to. Hanekoma if you will follow me to the sparring room." Eclipse said as he walked toward the door. Diz watched him leave.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 pm
"Can you at lest grant me access to the second district?" void asked nicely, hoping to get that permission to get into the second district.
need to find something that will help with my research I started, that book I stole from my parents was helpful, but I want to see if it is true He was in high hopes to get to that second district, but he felt he was being watched by someone else, like they where apart of him, but yet distant from him, he did wear black clothing, but confused of who is watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric stood against Diz's table watching everything unfold
"so how much has changed in the past year, other than obviously my grandmother's retirement."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:18 pm

'I'm afraid not until we gain confirmation from Kalena. I will send a letter to her." Diz said as he sent a mental message out to Kalena about the issue with the 2nd district. "Other then the horsemen of the apocalypse invading Twilight town not much." He said.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:18 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric was becoming bored, he could sense the slight trace of twilight magic. It made him curious about what's been going on.
"Hey DIZ, did Dk ever find what she was looking for, because there are still traces of Twilight energies in here. I haven't sensed this much twilight energy since the first time the Kalena and the Academy tried to throw a party....a 'prom' thingy...and everything went wrong."
He chuckled to himself after saying that, that was the same day he met Reiko, however then again, he was a kid, thanks to some of Jaster's magic though, he had grown much.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:26 pm
Void narrowed his eyes,
"Alright, how will i know the answer from the previous head master than?" void asked, now more aware of the presents that is watching him, something he felt before, as if he was watching over himself. So, he is watching, waiting, the book, void reached in to his pocket and felt around. Ignoring what everyone else doing and saying to him, he walked out and started to head to the first district, he knew why, he need to see if they would. By all means, the previous headmaster did, and so did Diz in some way, Diz knew what had to be hiding in the second district, plus what is going on in the third district.
"Call for me when you get the reply from the previous headmaster." void said before walking out on the headmaster and Diz.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games