Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

After watching Vanille defeating Griffon, and hear her talk, Nero fell backward like he's completely shock. Kyrie sigh as she drop her head in bit of dismay, "In the future, I have four half demons to taking care of."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 pm
Vanille yawned."Well...I'm beat...so...Pops...where am I sleeping?"asked Vanille as she looked at her dad.
Vergil got up and walked over to Nero ignoring Dante and his niece."You alright Nero?"he asked Nero.
Dante got up and gained an irk mark."One...Vanille....don't ever call me Pops again....and two...that's a good question."said Dante.
Vanille face palmed."Really? Alright dad...you know what...I'll sleep on the couch..."said Vanille.
"Nonsense...you sleep in my room while you stay here."replied Dante.
Vanille froze in her place then she suddenly turned to her father."No!...I mean...no thank you....in the future I've slept in your room...and it smells like pizza and strawberry sundaes....which is a horrible smell."
Vergil heard his niece."Oh ouch...that had to be a burn Dante."said Vergil.
Dante stood frozen in his spot."O-Ow...Vanille...that hurt me right here..."said Dante as he put a hand over his heart dramatically.
Vanille sweat dropped."Uh....dad...you don't have to be dramatic you know..."said Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero is still shock from seeing his future cousin fight that young, he didn't hear Vergil asking him. He heard his cousin said something about Dante's room, he got up and walk towards to Dante with threatning look, "You better put all of that dirty magazine away, you don't want my cousin to see them. One more thing..." he told him very menacing. Kyrie sees her boyfriend doing something, she walk to Vergil, "He's alright, I guess," she told him like what she knew. Nero suddenly laugh so hard from what Vanille said about smells horrible from pizza and strawberry sundaes leftovers, "Good one Vanille... he need to clean up his room so bad!"

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Vanille started to laugh with her cousin."Hahaha...man...now that I think about it I want a pizza..."said Vanille once she stopped laughing.
Vanille headed to the inside of the shop but looked at her dad."Yo dad...want a pizza with no olives?"
Dante heard his daughter."Yes!"shouted Dante.
Dante then looked at Nero."And Kid...I don't have any of those magazines...well anymore...for now."
Vergil heard Kyrie."Apparently so..."said Vergil as he heard Vanille."Make mine with olives!"
Vanille heard her uncle."Alright uncle Vergil!"she shouted back to Vergil then looked at Nero and Kyrie."How about you two? You guys want a pizza?"
Dante walked up to Vergil quietly so he could poke Vergil's back since he was facing Vanille.
"Don't even try it Dante..."said Vergil.
"D*mn...how in the world?"asked Dante.
"I knew it was you from the smell of pizza and strawberry sundaes..."said Vergil with a smirk.
"Smart a**"said Dante.Note to self...clean up my room and clothes...and think of a way to get rid of the smell out of my room...thought Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero continue to laughing with his future cousin, Kyrie starts to agree with Vergil, "I agree with you, but I have four half demons in the future that I really wanted to take care of. Or... even another one from the future, if Nero wants a child," she told him and muttered from nearly shy herself about having their child on their own as she blush. She and Nero heard Vanille said about pizza, Nero look at his girlfriend and notice her blush. He begin to ask her, "You okay Kyrie, my cousin ask us for a pizza?" he ask her, not knowing what is she thinking. Kyrie jumped and have to look away, "I-I-It's nothing Nero, but I will have everything on pizza," she replied, yet embarrassed about having a child on the future. Nero blinked couple times, then shrug and look at his future cousin, "Okay, I will have everything long with my girlfriend," he added as he place his Red Queen back in his sheath, then slung his arms around his girlfriend's shoulder, it leaves her blush really big.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Vanille heard her cousins."Okay!"she shouted as she went into the shop to order the pizzas.
Dante looked at Nero."Hmmm...well...I wonder how much more she's like me."said Dante.
Vergil heard Kyrie."Don't worry Kyrie...I'm sure Vanille is just like Dante...laziness and all."replied Vergil."It should be easy...I mean how hard can it be?"
Vanille popped her head out the door."Are you guys coming? The pizzas are on their way!"shouted Vanille.
Dante heard his daughter."Coming!"said Dante as he ran to the shop like a child.
Vergil noticed Dante's behavior and sweat dropped."You know what?...scratch that question from earlier...it's going to hard...especially when Dante acts like that."said Vergil."But...we should get inside before the pizza gets here. "
Vergil walked all the to the shop.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Two love birds heard Vergil, they sweat drop from hearing about Dante acting like a child. Nero groan to hear this, "That's my uncle... come on Angel," he muttered than says to his girlfriend as they enter the Shop. Kyrie was in dream world about having a child.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:34 pm
Inside the shop Dante was twirling Vanille to music while waiting for the pizzas.
Both Vanille and Dante were smiling and laughing as the danced."Just like in the future...you would always dance with me to cheer me up Dad!"said Vanille.
"Well I'm glad that you're having fun Vanny!said Dante with a smile.
Vergil saw them dancing and laughed as soon as he walked into the shop."Are you two having fun?"asked Vergil.
Dante and Vanille stopped dancing.Vanille giggled as she walked up to Vergil and tugged his hand with a smile."Come on uncle! Come and dance with me!"said Vanille.
Vergil couldn't say no so he started to dance with his niece.
Dante kept his smile and sat down because all that dancing made him tired.Heh...look at her having fun....I'm still in shock that she's as strong as I am...thought Dante as he watched his brother and daughter dance.
Vergil smiled as he twirled his niece around.I'm glad I have a niece like Vanille.thought Vergil.
I love my family!thought Vanille as she danced around with Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

By the time when Nero and Kyrie enter the Shop, they notice Vanille and the twins are dancing. They look at each other, they brought a smile at each other, Nero decide to use this usual taunt, but it's for Kyrie, "Shall we dance..." he said very charming, making Kyrie giggle and took his hand with loyal expression, "Why yes," she replied shyly and two love birds starts to dancing around with Vergil and Vanille.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Vergil and Vanille saw Nero and Kyrie dance beside them.
Vanille giggled."Awwwww look at you two...sooo cute!"squealed Vanille.
Vergil chuckled and looked at Vanille."So shall we take a rest and let the two lovers dance?"asked Vergil.
"Yes...we should."said Vanille."Plus I'm kind of tired."
Vergil nodded and stopped dancing with Vanille and went to sit down next to Dante.
Vanille smirked and walked up to the jukebox that was in the room.She looked through the songs and found a soft and slow song and put it on then went to go sit by her dad and uncle.
There was a knock at the door and Dante got up to answer it.After a few minute Dante came back with all of the family."Hey the pizzas are here!"said Dante.
"Woohoo! Pizza with no olives!"shouted Vanille.
Vergil shook his head."Wow...here they go."he said.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

They kept dancing together like old times, they didn't hear the twins and Vanille said about them. Kyrie giggle to let her boyfriend dance with her, while Nero felt bit shying around. They continue to dance, until Dante called out for pizza as they stop, they look at each other and they laugh for remembering that day. Nero look at Dante with a smirk, then heard Vergil "Let's just make sure one of them have olives," he told him bit sarcastic. Kyrie walk towards to Dante and Vanille to help them set up the meal.
The door is open by young boy roughly around Vanille's age walking pass Nero and straight towards to Kyrie and hug her from behind, she nearly jump and see the young boy from behind, "Why hello there little one," she greets him very angelic voice. Nero heard his girlfriend, took a notice his hair, he has white hair like Nero, but couldn't see his eyes. Nero turn his head and sees the young boy, he walked towards where he and his angel is, "Uhh Kyrie... why is this random boy hugging you for?" he ask her in confusion, knowing kids love Kyrie, Kyrie listens to her demon knight by looking at him, then look at the boy hugging her in confusion, "I'm not clearly sure, I never seen him before."

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:05 pm
Dante and Vergil set the pizzas down and went into the kitchen to get some plates just in case.They didn't notice the door open and a young boy walk in.
Vanille was smiling like an idiot and staring at the pizza until she heard Nero and Kyrie say something about a boy.Vanille looked and grinned as she ran up and tackled the boy to the ground in a hug."Ryu!"shouted Vanille."What are you doing here?!"
Vergil and Dante came back out with the plates and heard Vanille shout a name.The twins looked at eachother."Ryu? Who's that?"they asked.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Ryu?" asked Nero and Kyrie at the same time and look at each other with confusion, which the boy named Ryu heard Vanille and turn his head and got tackled, "Oof!" he grunted and trying to struggle out of her grip. Nero and Kyrie watch Vanille hugging the young boy, Nero begin to speak, "Vanille... is he your friend or brother?" he ask her, Kyrie took a notice on Ryu, he has same eyes color and hair as Sparda and his bloodlines. Ryu heard Nero and the twins, but he have to get out of Vanille's grip, "Vanille! You know how much I hate tackling," he sarcastically shouts at her in anger. This leaves Kyrie blinked out of confusion, "He does have your sarcastic attitude," she told him quietly, Nero sweat drop about it, but Ryu said it to them with a sarcastic smirk, "True mom, I got my dad's attitude," he told her with a devilish look, it leaves those two love birds earn a shocking expression with eyes widen like a plate. Those two pointing at each other, "Mom and Dad, you called us," they said in union, Ryu silently nodded with arms cross without any struggle, Nero begin to scream, "What the h*ll!?" he screamed and Kyrie once again fainted.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:15 pm
Dante and Vergil were shocked at what they just heard and looked at Nero and Kyrie."Mom...Dad?"asked Vergil.
"Whoa...unexpected..."said Dante.
Vanille giggled as she kept a tight but not to tight hold on Ryu."Yeppers! This is Ryu! My best friend and a family member!"said Vanille."Oh...you still haven't answered my question of what you're doing here."
Vanille looked at Ryu."So...why are you here Ryu?!"asked Vanille.
Dante and Vergil were just watching with interest and curious if there were going to be more random surprises that would come their way."So...are there going to be anymore surprises that we should be aware about?"asked Vergil.
"Yeah...because I think we should be prepared for whatever comes next."said Dante.
"Who knows..."replied Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu heard Vergil, then gave him a bored look, "Hello grandpa," he said very motionless to him. He look at Vanille with same expression, "Because I wanted to warn my dad about his inner demon will take over and nearly attacking me and my mom, especially mom because he wanted me to have younger siblings," he replied like it's no big deal. Nero listens to his future son, he heard about him nearly attacking Kyrie and his son, "This is a joke right," he ask his son as he picking up Kyrie, who is out cold, he just wanted to make sure. Ryu begin to speak again, "No dad, that's how you and mom created me. My future mom told me about your dark side, and she said it will happen the same when I grew older," he replied, it seems someone mouth out something inappropriate to 12 year old. Nero listens to his son, he falls over, his dark side will trying to harassing his angel in the future.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games