7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero listens everything from Vergil, then he glance at Dante for an agreement. He smirk really devilish, "You usually call me 'kid', but I like that plan. Tell us when we are ready to split up, dad." he whisper to both of them, knowing he will save Kyrie from the clone.
Zatsune watching them, then she pull out the jewel and look at Kyrie sleeping, "Maybe that explains why you really do have a close bonds with half demons." she said to sleeping Kyrie in bored tone.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku (Clone)

I won't give up...

The clone sigh and stood up on the roof and walk off to let her rest. She's still thinking about those devils, Nero, Dante and Vergil, "Heh... I guess I will let you out of the jewel, little girl." she said to the jewel, then she she use her magic to release Kyrie as she appear, sleeping. Zatsune sat down and think about letting them win her game.

... Until I see her body full of blood

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 pm
Dante broke away from the group and walked to the right of his brother and didn't notice that the girl let Kyrie free.
Vergil nodded to his son telling him to get ready for the attack.Okay as soon as I shout go we attack...the plan is hopfully full proof.thought Vergil as he walked straight backwards he didn't even notice that Kyrie was free.
God...I hope we don't die with this plan...otherwise I'm going to be ticked off!thought Dante.
"Please work."said Vergil quietly.Alright then.thought Vergil."Lets go!"he shouted.
Dante heard his twin he brought out his twin guns and broke into a run.
Vergil just stood right where he was trying to get the girl's atteintion and keep her away from Dante and Nero."Hey over here!"said Vergil as he waved his hands in the air.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku (Clone)

I won't give up...

The clone called out as she look at him, but she will pretend she didn't see others. "What now?" she ask to herself and watch him.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

Nero

Neru dash off and brought out Blue Rose out of his jeans. He jumps up and pointing his gun towards to the girl's back, he brought himself a smirk on his face. "Jackpot!" he shouts and shot her, he saw Kyrie sleeping, "Kyrie, I will get you out of here." he thought to her, then he look at the clone, which he felt something isn't right.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 pm
Dante was on the otherside of the girl and smirked."Jackpot!"shouted Dante right after Nero said it.Dante aimed his guns at the girl and still didn't see Kyrie."Bye bye little girl."said Dante.
Vergil finally noticed Kyrie."What are you afraid to come and attack a weaponless person?"asked Vergil trying to taunt her.Why in the world am I trying to provoke her?Vergil asked himself.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku (Clone)

I won't give up...

She heard Jackpot as she turn around, hidden her smirk to use dark power to trigger both Nero and Dante's mind and open their darkness. She got the shot then she fell as she landed, "... your darkness is... calling..." the clone said the final word then vanish by leaving the black feathers laying.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero smirk to see the little girl dead, until he felt his head pounding so hard as he grunt and clutch his head by his both hands. He can can hear his dark side talking from the same voice from his past, "Power... Give me more power... Nero, kill the girl!" he can hear it echo as he awaken his dark side by burning red eyes and blue aura. He couldn't control his bond with Kyrie, so he slowly walk towards her as he ready to use buster on her.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm
Dante too felt the pounding in his head."Grahhhh!"shouted Dante.
"Kill him...kill your own brother,Dante...it's not the worst idea...after all...you have always wanted to kill him right?"said Dark Dante.
Dante then gained an evil face and looked at Vergil and grinned evilly.
Vergil saw this and he suddenly got worried so he jumped onto the roof that his son and brother were on."Dante,Nero?"asked Vergil."A-Are you two alright?"
Vergil saw his twin's evil grin and started backing away until he was on the edge of the roof and nearly fell off."Whoa!"said Vergil.
Dante just kept walking towards Vergil."I'm going to kill you,Big Brother."said Dante as his grin got wider and as he aimed his guns at ."I'm finally going to do it..."
Vergil started to freak out."W-What are y-you t-t-talking about D-Dante?"asked Vergil as he saw that the guns pointed at him.
Dante just laughed and shot at Vergil.
"Dante don't!"pleaded Vergil."Please stop y-your're not yourself...what happened to you?!"
"Lets just say that the darkness took over!"said Dark Dante as he shot his brother in the leg to make him fall.
"Dante!"shouted Vergil."Snap out of it...and check on my son!"
Vergil fell but managed to catch himself on something that was on the roof.That was a close one...I wonder what happened while the were fighting the girl?Vergil asked himself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie slowly wakes up as she sat up to see she's in different place, "Where am ?" she ask to herself and see Dante heading towards to the edge. She is about to stand up, but she can hear her brother called out, "Run Kyrie! The girl triggered their mind!" he warned her, then that caught her attention as she turn her head to see Dark Nero walking towards her. She gasp and back away from him, "Ne... Nero." she said his name quietly, but Dark Nero didn't seem to hear her, "Your dead, little girl!" he shouts and brought out Yamato to summon swords to targeting her, then he send them towards her. Kyrie quickly dodge them, but earn minor wound from her upper arm as it bleeds. She grasp it and look at her demon boyfriend, she kept remembering Eva said about Nero's dark side. Since they are lover, she remember him said to Sanctus about what demon lack of, "Nero... remember you told Sanctus about why he doesn't defeat you, he has lack of love. Now, since you became dark side, I will restore your heart!" she told him and then earn her rights as she rush towards him to save her demon. Dark Nero heard her as he snarl and about to kill her off, but Kyrie embraced him and crash on his lip, he tried to harm her, but he restrain his grip as his blue aura begin to fade.
Eva appeared behind Dante as she tap on his shoulder, knowing one favorite treat as she smile, "Dante, I will give you Strawberry Sundae with your brother, if you behave yourself."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm
Dante didn't notice that Vergil caught a hold of something and turned around,his evil grin disappearing."M-Mom?"asked the original Dante.
"Cr*p...she's freed him..."said his darkness."Oh well I'll have some more fun next time."
Dante shook his head and looked around."W-What happened?"asked Dante as he kept looking around for Vergil."Vergil! Vergil where are you?"
Vergil looked up and smiled.Glad to know he's okay now.thought Vergil as he realized he was losing both his grip and a lot of blood."Dante! I'm losing my grip...help me over here!"shouted Vergil.
Dante looked down and saw Vergil hanging on for dear life."What are you doing down there?"asked Dante as he reached his hand down to his brother to pull him up.
He can't remember anything!thought Vergil as he grabbed a hold of Dante's hand and was pulled up.Vergil tried to stand up but the loss of blood made him fall to one of his knees."Owwwww."said Vergil as he tried to stop the blood.
"What happened to you?"asked Dante.
"You went all Dark Dante and tried to kill me!"said Vergil."You shot me in one of my legs to make me fall off the roof!"
"Oh man I'm sorry...I didn't think that would happen!"said a frantic Dante.
"It's fi-Nero!"shouted Vergil."Is Nero alright?...is he hurt?...cause if he is that girl is going to pay!
"Whoa calm down!"said Dante trying to calm his twin brother down.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Dark Nero started to faded from the kiss from his angel, after Dark Nero is gone, Nero look at Kyrie as he release his grip, she has some bruise from his super-strength. He let go of their kisses then feel like he's going to be sick, "Kyrie...." he said her name quietly then passed out, making her sat down from supernatural weight. Kyrie widen her eyes and look at the twins, "Can someone please tell me what happen to Nero and why he's turning into Dark Nero?" she ask them a questions, but she couldn't remember how did she got there.
Eva look at the twins as she smile, "My sweet devils are back, but I must be off." she told them then she faded to be with Sparda.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 pm
"No don't yet Mommy!"said the twins.
"Besides...what about the strawberry sundaes you said you would get if we behaved?"asked a whimpering Dante.
"Yeah mom...you did kind of promise us."said a frowning Vergil.
"Can we have one please,mom?...Can we,can we?"they asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Eva, before she faded back to afterlife, she pointing at Kyrie, "I think my future granddaughter-in-law knows how to make your treats. You two better act like your age, your daddy told me what happen back in the Library," she told them very motherly until she vanish. Kyrie sees that as she made an anime sweat about, but Nero is still out cold.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 pm
Before their mother left the twins looked down."Okay mom...tell dad that we love him...and we love you too!"they said.
Vergil looked and saw Nero out cold and ran for him forgetting that he was losing too much blood."Nero!"shouted Vergil."Is he okay!?"
Dante walked over worried about his nephew."Yeah...i-is he okay?"asked Dante.
User Image  
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces