Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You make it sound like that's a bad thing." She said kissing him back. "I'll stay up with you, but if I fall back asleep its your fault as well." Giggling as he tickled her. "I thought it was your turn now." Squirming as she giggled, but happily reached up to happily meet his kiss. Moving slightly she kiss his neck as he tickled her. Giggling slightly as she did so, but to her it was worth it. Tsukiko was happy that he cheered up slightly. She still wanted to know what was wrong, but progress was progress.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

laughing with her, James rubbed her nose against her as he intisified the tickles "you said it yourself a while ago, i get mine in the morning" he said as he moved closer to her and fliped ontop of her, tickling her sides faster and harder "i'm sorry for keeping you up ... i hope you dont think i'm doing this to make myself feel better" he said as he stoped and layed ontop of her and kissed her, his nose touching hers "i mostly am doing this for you" he said with a sigh "if i hadn't had that bad dream we'd just be snuggling now ... i should have gotten rid of Xehanort when i had the chance" he said as he got up out of the hamock and punched the side of a nearby tree "the first part was ok, we were married and we were on our honeymoon ... then Xehanort appeared and killed Arigane ... then he ... he ..." he said as he started to tear up "he stabed you" he said in a low, sad voice and clenched his fists and he felt a twinge in his stomach as a tear drop fell into the springs. he then droped to his knees and looked at his reflection in the spring "i'm just scared that this may not have been a dream ... what if it was a prophesy? ..." he said as he swelled up with greif and anger

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Then we'll just have to change it." Summoning a nightgown she pulled it over her head and went to sit next to him. "Remember our daughter is just a few rooms down, and you from five years in the future came to save you." Taking his hand she noticed it was going to swell up so she began to wrap it. "I'm not sure if you realized this yet or not, but when you get upset I get upset, but when you're happy then I'm happy." Kissing his hand she held it gently. "For now, I wouldn't worry about it. We can warn Arigane just in case, but please don't worry about it. I'm still here right, our daughter is still here. That counts for something right." Smiling softly she was trying not to cry herself. Seeing him in pain like this hurt worse then him not being here. "I would think and hope that this is just a bad dream though...I'd never let anyone hurt you, me, or in the future Luna." Pulling on him gently she moved so she could hold him. "If it makes you feel better, would you like it if I just didn't leave the temple for a while. Its not my favorite option, but we can put spell on here to keep him out. I wouldn't mind, I need to get working on our wedding plans anyway." Smiling softly she kissed him. It didn't scared her about being killed by Xehanort. She felt threatened by him already, this time around she wasn't going to wait her sword would be covered in his blood if it was the last thing she did. If he was going to take her down, then he was going with her.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

his breathing slowed as he turned to her and moved to lie down against her and he still was crying slowly "i need to get stronger" he said as he held her waist "if i can summon other creatures ... i could protect my family ... but the one i summoned last time i can't do again" he said as he closed his eyes and snuggled against her neck "i love you Kiko ..." he said softly as he calmed down "i'll work on it tomorrow ... but for now i just want no more bad dreams" he said looking at her and used a small amout of magic to levitate them back to the hamock "i'm sleepy ... don't leave me ... i wont leave you ... i promise" he said as he held her and closed his eyes

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I would never leave you on purpose." Kissing his cheek before raising up to watch him. "I love you James, I'm in love with you and I always will be." Smiling softly she continued to hold him. She hoped it was mostly a bad dream, but Tsukiko had to admit. It had been to quite lately. It scared her to think they could be plotting something. Remembering how much pain she had been in when he disappeared. Now he was in pain because this horrible creature that didn't deserve the air it breathed had killed her in a dream. It could be a vision of the future, but she prayed it wasn't. After all there daughter was here wasn't she. "I just wish you could see how strong you are to me. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be stronger though. You just do so much to protect us already. We'll get through this, we just have to." Biting her lip she couldn't help but not being scared by this vision. She didn't want him to be in that kind of pain though, because she knew what it was like and would never wish it on someone. Kissing him on the cheek again she settled into the pillows and summoned a blanket to lay over them. Humming softly she wanted to make sure he was asleep soundly before she went back to sleep herself.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

hearing her hum calmed him even more and fell fast asleep with the two of them in each others arms. it wasn't long after that that morning had broken and James still wanted to sleep with his beloved, mostly because his nightmare was gone. he slowly opened his eyes to being half open and looked at Kiko and subconsiosly reached over and kissed her and held her tight, he didnt want them to get dressed or get out of bed, he loved being with her and he wanted more of every second. even though it was selfish of him, he realy wished they didn't have company over so he could spend more time with her, but he couldn't considering their daughter from the future, Kiko's sister, and another guest were here ... he knew they had to get out and atleast greet them "i dont want to get up" he mumbled

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Then we don't have to," Tsukiko mumbled as she snuggled closer to him. "Anyway your not getting up until you get your session so you better not even think of moving yet." Looking up at him with half opened eyes. Smirking lightly she moved on top of him. "I don't think you will be getting up anytime soon." She mummered softly as she began to kiss his neck. Humming happily as she did so, "Now tell me my love how does that feel." Smiling she continued to kiss his neck. Revenge was sweet, and she loved teasing him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

moaning a little as she kissed him, he started to giggle "better" he said as he moved his hands up her night gown and rested them on her hips "that the best you can do? what happened to the one you did at the Isle?" he asked with a smile

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko raised an eyebrow. "You mean this," she asked tickling his sides. "I'm not going to use the ice cuffs, but you have to promise to be good and play nice." Nipping at his neck slightly she continued to hum as she went along. Every now and then she would giggle along with him. "Just don't pass out this time please. I prefer my victims conscious." She teased with a playful smirk before giggling. Going on she continued to n** at his neck after kissing it while tickling his sides.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"hey!" he said as he laughed, which was more of a heavy giggle if anything, he was too exausted to move anyway. "i ... hahahaahahahaa ... liked the the cuffs" he said as he continued giggling and arched his back as she tickled his sides. it was so unberable, but at the same time so enjoyable, James wondered if this is what she felt when he tickled her all the time "b-b-but i thiiiiink it'd be better without that night gown" he said as he continued giggling. it felt as though he was in the ice cuffs already, he couldn't move his arms or his legs as he continued being tickled by his love, enjoying and hating every moment "please dont! .... hahahahaahaha .... stop please!" he begged her as his eyes started to tear up and his face turned bright red

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Why would I stop something your truly enjoying." Tsukiko teased lightly as she sat up. Pulling her dress over her head she threw it over her shoulder not caring where it landed. In the blink of the eyes she was back to kissing his neck. Letting him catch his breath before she started tickling him again. "Remember to breath James, I would hate for you to pass out again." Teasing him lightly as she reached up an massaged his shoulders while he caught his breath. Placing her forehead on his she gave a pretty smile and kissed him gently. She loved being close to him, it was more then likely her favorite thing in the world. Tsukiko couldn't help but smiled especially when he was here. Happy that his nightmare wasn't bothering him at the moment.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

he continued laughing each time she touched her, and was very thankful she let him have a break "you ... are so ... devilish" he said as he kissed her pack and wraped is arms around her, his left one on her upper back and his right one on her butt and continued kissing her. he loved this, if not the torture sessions it was being with her, he loved the feel of her body and the touch of her hands and them being together with nothing on felt like they were being honest to eachother, he thought, it was as if they hid nothing from the other and nothing came between them. he continued kissing her, not carring for the time or who else was in the temple, he kissed her and kept kissing ... it was another thing he love that he didn't want to stop "i ... dont want this ... to end ... i love you too much" he said between kisses and smiled "but i hope your not ending the session" he said as he moved his hands up until they were over his head and laying on the hamock "we just got started and i dont want you to stop ... i promise i wont faint, that was just because you used too much weight in the cuffs ... other than that i loved it" he said as he chuckled "or would you rather we swich and i see how you react to that feather i got from one of Hera's peacocks?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Reaching up she made the ice cuffs on his wrist. "Is that okay." She asked smiling down at him. "You got your turn last night, its my turn now." Reaching down she kissed his neck lightly. "I could spend the rest of forever with you, and it still wouldn't be enough. Your my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. Then years from now when you feel ready to have our daughter, you'll be the father of our child." Smiling softly he was so important to her. No one else had ever made her feel this way before. Kissing his neck softly she nipped as she went. "Instead of tickling you I can massage your back. We could get in the hot spring and you can relax for a while." Nuzzling his neck like a cat she continued to smile. Lightly she let her fingers trail up and down his side. "If you haven't noticed, I haven't blushed once." She whispered in his ear as she giggled. Kissing his ear after she spoke Then put her hand on his chin to let him look up at her. Smiling softly at him she reached to kiss him again and again.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

giggling softly as she felt her kisses, he looked at her as she kissed him repeatedly and he returned them "i wanna massage you ... you need it after all these years ... i only had one bad dream, you've had dozens" he said as he kissed her while giggling "and yes i did notice ... and fyi ... i'm just waiting until your ready" he said with a giggle as he grew silent as there was a nock on the side door "i thought you said no one could find this place unless we show them" he said as his eyes grew wide

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Giving a shy smile she had tried to hard to hide her bad dreams. "They got better when you started sleeping with me. I don't have any bad dreams when you sleep next to me." Sitting up Tsukiko undid the his ice cuffs and went to find her dress. "Apparently we have showed someone, just she hasn't been born yet. And just for the reference I've wanted to be a mother since I was like 16. So I've been ready, I raised Miya after all and I'm only 2 years older then her." Pulling her dress on she ran her fingers through her hair. "I've waited this long, I don't mind waiting longer. If I had to wait 2000 years to marry you I would. I wouldn't like it, but I could wait." Running to the door she slipped from where the steam had hit the cold floor making it slippery. Wincing she quickly stood back up, "Remind me to change the flooring." Getting to the door she slipped into her bedroom and put her back against the door. "Good morning sweetie, I hope you slept well."

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games