Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm
Nagato's digimon, tired from the overuse of digisoul, returned to nagato's Digivice.
"I'm not dying from a fall!"
nagato stabbed the sword into the side of a building, hundreds of feet from the ground. He just sat there, and sent a message on his digivice:
"look around the clock tower, I need help getting down."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hey nagato Need a hand?" Rick grabbed nagato's hand and put him on MirageGaogamon. "Looks like I came just in time and I see that dragon is gone." MirageGaogamon remarked,"You could have left some for us." MG flew to somewhere to rest.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:41 pm
-nagato looks to the sky, surprised he hasn't fainted from the digisoul.-
"Well, when a friend of mine dies, I tend to lose control, that's why I finished him myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 pm
"I can understand that, because I will lose control as well." Rick and MG stopped for a moment to rest in a deserted area."Any idea what we should now sinceyou killed megidramon?"  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 am
Reki stood up,but just when he got on his feet the darkness began to take over him,in this state he ran away from the beach leaving his digimon behind,and ran into the forest.... "So it looks like Iam stuck here in this world,so i better just call som friends."Reki snaps his fingers, and 4 digimon appear a Gaiomon,Black WarGreymon, Cannondramon, and a SaberLeomon,"I shall rule everything now,SaberLeomon please go and find us a Head Quarters,as long as were going to be in this discraceful world." "As you wish my friend."

(Kari you lead untill i get back to normal,and for my other digimon, i send them to you Nagato)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 am
nagato looks down, and four new digimon are in his digivice.
"Gabumon,Monodramon,Dorumon,and Clockmon, wait, these are reki's digimon!"  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:38 am
"What!?" Rick checked nagato's digivice and he was shocked that nagato was right. "These are his! But why are they with you?" MG thought as well and suddenely scooped up nagato and rick and put them on his back."We must leave now! Something tells me that somethin bad happen to reki."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 am
"Hey hey, I can handle myself! Gabumon, Realize! Digisoul, charge, overdrive!"
nagato caught up on metal garurumon, not used to flying on something other than his digimon.  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:15 am
While the two were running Reki Dashed in front of them on Gaiomon bringing them to a hault. "So you two are looking for me,so what is it what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 am
"Well, I want to know why you are covered in digisoul ruin, for starters. Second of all, why have your digimon come to me?  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:52 am
"To answer you first question,You must consult Kari on that matter,and for my digimon comeing to you is just what it is they came to you to come and get me,and they needed a tamer to do it, im surprised MetalGarurumon you didnt tell them." Reki shoots his Ruin Digisoul into Gaiomon."So if you guys to bring me back your going to have to kill me first!" Reki jumps off of Gaiomon,onto MetalGarurumon." Take this!" Reki Kicks Nagato his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:12 pm
(As you wish)

Out of nowhere, a blur flew past the corner of everyone's eyes, and landed on Reki, pinning him to the ground. "Snap out of it, Reki!" She pleaded, eyes trying to reach her old friend. MagnaDramon, Rapidmon, Wendigomon, and Birdramon stood behind their tamer, ready to attack Gaiomon and MetalGarurumon. Snapping her fingers, a silent command launched Magnadramon and Rapidmon at Gaiomon, and Birdramon and Wendigomon stood as back-up.  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:31 pm
Reki turned around to look at Kari,stareing at her like she was crazy,"You keep interfering with my life you bug,go away..."Reki puts his hands together,and he and Gaiomon dissappered into the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:27 pm
Nagato approaches kari.
"Kari, would you care to explain why reki is acting this way?"  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Kari reacted as if she had been slapped across the face - hard. "That was low, *******" She muttered. She didn't reply to Nagato, but stood up. "Rick, can you get a tracker on him?"

((Umm, what do I say..??))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games