Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 am
"That's-!" Keiko blurted, stopping herself from unloading her problems on Sub in a rude way. "That's... kind of part of it," she admitted.

She still felt like Sub was teasing her, and if that was the case, he likely wouldn't stop until she gave in and spilled the beans, so what was the point in holding back in the first place, right?

"For the most part, we've been really, really careful about when we..." Keiko started to say, her words catching in her throat. "G-g-get int-tim-mate..." she forced herself to say, blushing intensely as if those were the two dirtiest words out there. "Terashi's already said... that the trouble that the team usually gets into is dangerous enough as it is. That if... that sort of accident did happen, he'd leave Snagem and take me with him... and we'd hide out in some shack in the middle of nowhere and just be together."

She let that idea sink in for a moment before continuing. "That he'd give up everything for me... for our baby. I don't want him to have to do that, so we've been as careful as we could be. Though all the pressure he's been going through hasn't helped things any," she confessed, looking away from him as though he had her under a magnifying glass and was studying every aspect of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:02 am
TerashiLeonGoken

She let that idea sink in for a moment before continuing. "That he'd give up everything for me... for our baby. I don't want him to have to do that, so we've been as careful as we could be. Though all the pressure he's been going through hasn't helped things any," she confessed, looking away from him as though he had her under a magnifying glass and was studying every aspect of his mind.

As Sub listened to Keiko he intentionally stared you down, watching her expressions closely as she spoke. He didn't mean to but yes, he was indeed putting her under a 'magnifying glass', trying to pick her apart. His mischievous side would come out though as a smile grew on his face, slowly. Once she was done talking he chuckled a bit and patted Keiko on the back. "Relax, it's all okay. Though if you want some extra precaution they do make stuff to prevent such things from happen. If you're the more all-natural time I'm sure I could get Lum to give ya some herbal remedy, provided you could deal with him on a routine bases." He said, shuddering slightly.

"Also, as if I would let you two leave and struggle on your own. Even if something like that happened. There are worse places for a child to grow up. Look at how well Blizz has done with Tristen, fine young man."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 am
Keiko couldn't help but giggle once Sub relented. "Been there, done that," she responded to Lum's homemade remedies. "He's not that bad of a guy once you get past his quirky nature,"

"That's sweet of you to say," she responded to Sub offering to shelter them should she get pregnant. But then he mentioned Tristen, and her smile vanished. "That's a tricky comparison, Sub. I mean, I would never say that Freth and Blizzard don't love Tristen as though he were their own child. They probably see him that way, and honestly, I hope they do. But raising a child from birth in this environment? Carrying a child while going on missions? You're not wrong in saying there are worse places to raise a child, but those are some scary thoughts."

Keiko sighed again and stared at the floor, looking downtrodden. "Besides, Terashi has enough to deal with without me going psycho on him due to the hormone cocktail that comes with being a mom. Ever since he called his mom and let her know he's made a full recovery and is fine, she's been hounding him to go back to the gym circuit. He's been having to lie to her whenever she asks him about what he's doing now because he knows that they'd see his involvement in Snagem as him being a vigilante, and that's the best-case scenario. I mean, he's not that worried about his mom, and he puts up with it because he loves her, but he's really worried about his dad finding out what he's spending his time on instead of focusing on his future. If his dad saw him as some sort of vigilante, him just being mad about it would be too good to ask for. Terashi's... well... he's afraid his dad would disown him or worse. That's why he doesn't want to go on this mission. And honestly, as crazy as I am without having a bun in the oven, I'm not really helping the situation as it is. Which is why I've kinda been quiet about him not training his team, though he HAS made an effort in that lately."

Keiko felt bad about telling Sub that, as though she were betraying me or something, but as much as she'd divulged about our private life and the fact that I almost never declined a mission unless there were serious negative moral implications involved, she felt Sub had a right to know. "I mean, I'm kind of jealous of him for having parents that worry about him like that, but between him running off on his mom after being in a coma for a year just because he was worried about my well-being, and his dad having spent all that money on the tuition at Pokemon Tech just for him to take an extra year because of wanting to study almost all the majors the school had to offer... he's kind of put himself in a bad situation with them, and not being able to talk to them about Snagem doesn't help, although he's not wrong to keep that from them. And then there's me and my craziness, and imposing on him to protect me like I've been..."

Keiko stays quiet at that point, wondering whether she'd divulged too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would listen to Keiko, standing there quietly as he took in all that information she had just unloaded on him. It was certainly an enlightening look into Terashi's psyche which Keiko had provided, one of which he was actually thankful for. "I see, well that does explain some things." He said with a nod. "Ah well, as they say in Kalos; c'est la vie!" He laughed. "I'm sure he'll figure things out though, he always seem to in the end. He's a smart guy, just needs to believe in himself a little bit some times. You seem to be a big help to him though, just your presence alone."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:57 am
"That's just because he loves me," Keiko sighed happily. "Arceus knows why. With as crazy as I am-"

"You're insecure, not crazy. Big difference," I said, walking up to Sub and Keiko, shooting the other a knowing smirk.

"Ah, Terashi!" Keiko panicked, alarms blaring in her head. "How much did you-"

"All of it," I said calmly, poking her nose with my index finger. "And YOU are selling yourself short again. There's plenty to love about you, and you even know some of those reasons."

"I'm sorry about telling Sub all that," Keiko pouted despite how accepting of the situation I was being in my calm demeanor.

"Don't be," I shrugged. "I probably would have to come to him about it eventually, if worse comes to worst, and you had an easier time explaining the situation to him than I would have."

With that, I wrapped an arm around Keiko, and she responded by wrapping her arms around my ribcage and squeezing them tightly. "Don't let her fool you, by the way. The reason we've been as close as we have outside of the bedroom is because that's what I have to do to keep her calm. This girl seriously puts the term 'worrywart' to shame," I explained to Sub.

"Shut uuuup," Keiko whined, digging her face even deper into my side in embarassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would just stand there and watch the couple, staring at each individual for a few seconds before turning his gaze upon the next. Once they were done doing their back and forth he spoke. "You're both giving me diabetes. Before you know it you two will be wearing matching outfits, strictly raising gender unique Pokemon, and refusing to have any type of battle outside of double battles with the two of you battling as a pair. Gross."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:03 pm
I gave Sub an odd look. "I don't know about that. Onix are too suggestive for me to consider raising one, and I don't think Cloyster are cute enough to convince Keiko to raise one," I shrugged. "That, and pink isn't really my color. I mean I don't hate it, but I don't think it'd look all that good on me."

"It depends on the top," Keiko spoke up, surprising me with that comment.

"As far as team gender, mine are fairly diverse. Can't say the same for Keiko's, though..." I shrugged.

"Yes, you can," Keiko said darkly, pulling her face off my side to give me a sour look. "Togen is a boy."

I opened my mouth to comment on the way she obtained Togen, but I stopped myself before my vocal chords had time to vibrate. If she was truly hung up on only having female Pokemon... well, she was too nice to just abandon Togen, but she could have traded him off to somebody else, so I decided against saying anything about it. "Fair enough. Point being, there are worse couples about that than we are. Though since most other couples around here have something akin to isolationist tendencies most of the time, I can't blame you for not being used to it. I mean, the only other couple I can think of that admit to being in a relationship with somebody are Lykas and Odd, and they've been kind of scarce lately. You rarely hear anything from Freth and Blizzard, or... eh, well, those are the only other couples I can think of at the moment."

"To be honest, I wouldn't mind making friends with some of the other couples around here aside from Lykas and Odd, who I'm already friends with. But yeah, it's not something that you see very often around here, really," Keiko admitted, looking as though she were deep in thought about the topic.

"I wouldn't mind making friends with the other Snagems, period," I retorted, eliciting a resounding nod from Keiko.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Any who, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. I got an international corporation to rob blind. Later Feraligatrs!" Sub said with a laugh and a wave as he walked off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 pm
A certain Pinsir hybrid could be found in the greenhouse inside HQ. Here is where Lum let his saplings and other young plants grow, away from the harsh elements on the mountain and Pokemon, both of which could destroy the fragile plants. The greenhouse also served another purpose for the Snagems, not only as a place to gather some smaller fruits and vegetables but also as a place for certain types of Pokemon to hang out in a more natural habitat, like Grass and Bug types.

Larrimore however just came here to clear his head, to think about home and everyone he left behind. He had been with the Snagems for a long time now and has done almost nothing but dwell within the shadows of this facility, even Beauregard had done far more than him for the team and the greater good and he was suppose to be the lazy one. His lack of progress was beginning to wear on his mental state and the hybrid had begun to fall into a depression, whether he realized it or not. Right now all he would do was watch his Chesnaught slumber under the big Oran Berry tree, a marvelous cultivation of Lum's which spoke to his talents. How someone could grow such a big tree indoors, and underground, like this was simply astounding.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 pm
"Hemlooooock!" Keiko yelled as she opened the door to the greenery, instantly affected by the warmth therein. That didn't detract from her predicament, however. "Crap, where even am I now? I didn't know we had a greenhouse!"

Apparently, Keiko wasn't paying attention to where she was going when she was chasing down Sub's Oddish. After a moment, she walked deeper into the greenhouse, shouting Hemlock's name. She stopped, however, when she saw the Pinsir hybrid and a Chesnaught under an Oran Berry tree.

"Excuse me," Keiko said to Larrimore, unaware of his mental dilemma. "Have you seen an Oddish running around here?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Hemlooooock!" Keiko yelled as she opened the door to the greenery, instantly affected by the warmth therein. That didn't detract from her predicament, however. "Crap, where even am I now? I didn't know we had a greenhouse!"

Apparently, Keiko wasn't paying attention to where she was going when she was chasing down Sub's Oddish. After a moment, she walked deeper into the greenhouse, shouting Hemlock's name. She stopped, however, when she saw the Pinsir hybrid and a Chesnaught under an Oran Berry tree.

"Excuse me," Keiko said to Larrimore, unaware of his mental dilemma. "Have you seen an Oddish running around here?"

Larrimore would just glance up at Keiko, still too deep in his own self pity to really give her his attention. The Chesnaught on the other hand was enjoying his nap way too much to allow anything to disturb him, even a lost Pokemon. "No, then again there is plenty of grasses around here so maybe I have seen it and not realized it." The hybrid shrugged as he swept a hand and gestured towards the field of cultivated grass, all shin length.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 pm
"Oh," Keiko said sadly, clearly disappointed. "Sorry for bothering you," she added, denoting that she could tell that Larrimore wasn't happy from his vocal tones. As much as she wanted to talk to him and help him feel better, Finding Hemlock took precedence, since the leader trusted her with the Oddish's well being.

"Are you there, Hemlock?" she asked aloud, checking segements of grass for Oddish stalks.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh," Keiko said sadly, clearly disappointed. "Sorry for bothering you," she added, denoting that she could tell that Larrimore wasn't happy from his vocal tones. As much as she wanted to talk to him and help him feel better, Finding Hemlock took precedence, since the leader trusted her with the Oddish's well being.

"Are you there, Hemlock?" she asked aloud, checking segements of grass for Oddish stalks.

"Odd?" A certain Pokemon chimed from behind Keiko as she walked off. Both Larrimore and Chesnaught would perk up as they heard the Grass type, both trying to find the location of the sound. "Dish dish." It muttered again, the hybrid taking note that the sound was coming from behind his Chesnaught. "Over here." He motioned for Keiko.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm
"There you are!" Keiko cheered excitedly when she realized where Hemlock was. She ran up to the Oddish, but stopped a foot away from him and knelt down, extending a hand gently to show Hemlock that she wasn't going to hurt him. "I was worried about you. Your trainer wouldn't be very happy if he found out I let you run off like this, so it'll be our secret, okay?" she asked, setting his pot down for him to climb into if he wanted.

"Thank you for helping me!" she said happily to Larrimore, waving to the Pinsir hybrid for a moment before focusing her attention on Hemlock.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:18 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"There you are!" Keiko cheered excitedly when she realized where Hemlock was. She ran up to the Oddish, but stopped a foot away from him and knelt down, extending a hand gently to show Hemlock that she wasn't going to hurt him. "I was worried about you. Your trainer wouldn't be very happy if he found out I let you run off like this, so it'll be our secret, okay?" she asked, setting his pot down for him to climb into if he wanted.

"Thank you for helping me!" she said happily to Larrimore, waving to the Pinsir hybrid for a moment before focusing her attention on Hemlock.

"Oddish odd!" Hemlock declared happily with a nod. It then hopped up into its pot and after doing a few spins and tapping its feet on the dirt the Weed Pokemon planted its self all the way down until nothing but its leaves were showing.

"You're welcome miss...?" Larrimore responded, his sentence trailing off as he expected Keiko to give her name.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games