Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:00 pm
Aile blinked, then gave a small smile when Ter popped in with Fenrir. "Well, that's good. What he said," she nodded, jestering her head over to Ter. "And I sure didn't. That's rule number one of a heist. Don't leave any incriminating evidence. However, please do me a favor and learn some other way to break in than what you used, please. The card trick works, but electronic alarms set up to the locks will tell that as a forceful entry and go off, silent or loud, however they have it installed." She shuddered thinking about it. "I tried that once myself a fair few years back and got the hell out of the area when the alarms went off."

Taking a few deep breaths, she looked back at the thumb drive she held for a good minute before offering it to Sub. "Here. I grabbed a few things myself off of one of their computers, and it might be of more use to you than me. I grabbed research things that looked mildly interesting at the very least, so I dunno. Trying to do something, I guess," the woman shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:20 pm
"Well at least you all made it back in one piece with the mission accomplished." Sub responded as he listened to the gang one at a time. "And you came bearing gifts! That a girl! Way to take initiative." He complimented Aile as he took the thumb drive from her. Whether or not it was tremendously important was irrelevant, the museum did enough research that almost anything taken off their database would be interesting. Seeing his new trainer happy made the young Oddish happy as well as it cheered for its trainer, Hemlock proceeding to skip in place.

"That's phase one of my genius scheme out of the way, now onto phase two." He said with a devious grin as he pocketed the thumb drive. "Next thing we're going to do is infiltrate Silph Co. and swipe a template Poke Ball."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm
"There wasn't any," I told Aile, the most serious look adorning my face. "That's the first thing I checked while GRAY was working his magic. No security system registered in the server. I'm pretty sure it was the Espeon that gave us away."

Sub caught my attention with his next mission idea. "Yeah, gonna pass on that with the force of a thousand Explosion-using Voltorb. Last thing I need is to run into my father during a mission."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:39 pm
"Mhm." Was all Fenrir really had to say for the moment. After everything was said and done he was just kind of out of It. Tossing a poke ball up and down, he just stood there as he started a simple mental training exercise. He would focus on the poke ball while trying not to drop it while expanding his senses to the area around him. He needed to be conscious of his surroundings 100% of the time and that was not possible for him at the moment.  

Tainted Blonde

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:46 pm
"Don't ever assume. If they were smart, they'd have redundant systems. Relying on a Pokémon's all good, but even they aren't infallible. Most business buildings will still have guards patrolling near or around them even though they still have security systems. Considering that they're a research group with probably region grants and what not, they probably should have had them installed." She shook her head, noticing herself about to start rambling.

"Either way... What kind of template Pokéball," she asked, raising an eyebrow. "First aliases to get into Kalos, now a Pokéball template." Her head tilted, eyes slightly narrowing. "Could you be thinking of...." She shook her head again, slamming her eyes shut. "Hmph. If it is, it'll be nice to see someone else swallow that bitter pill."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:27 pm
"With some rest, the right gear and proper strategic planning guards wont be an issue unless they actually have Pokemon. No matter how you look at it even if we take out surveillance a Pokemon battle is going to attract attention. People have access to cellular devices or walkies, not to mention psychic Pokemon like we encountered and honestly that was such a giant pain in my a**... literally" Fen said his focus never leaving the pokeball that he tossed up and down infront of him which housed his newest pokemon.

"You always seem pretty bitter Allie, any particular reason for that?" Fenrir really hadn't been there for too long but body language, tone and facial expressions were everything in what used to be his line of work. Though there was always a chance that questions like what he just asked tended to do nothing but irritate the person being questioned.  

Tainted Blonde

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:02 pm
Aile's head wouldn't move, but her eyes would open and aim their gaze at Fenrir, at least indicating that she acknowledged his question. Her eyes closed again after few seconds of just looking at Fen, albeit a bit more slowly this time. "My apologies if my advice came off sounding bitter and like an a**. I'll try to watch my wording next time. And as for just being bitter all the time, well... Living in Orre for about six months can do that to you. At least, the way I wound up visiting. Let's just say my track record with the team isn't the greatest." A sigh would escape her lips before she spoke up again. "Sub, I'll be in my room if you need me for anything else," she stated, walking away from the group now as a mix of emotions were beginning to well up inside her, none of them positive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:47 pm
Catching Tyrunt's pokeball, Fenrir returned it to his belt before turning his complete attention to Aile as she began apologizing. His gaze met hers and he could see what looked like pain which tended to span over a few varieties. He wouldn't and couldn't know everything that she went through though the comment about how she doesn't have the best track record caught his attention more then anything. Team snag-em seemed to operate like a family would even though no one was really related... at least by blood.

Fenrir also kinda wanted to kick himself for upsetting her even though his face didn't reflect the slight remorse that bounced around the confines of his insides. Letting her walk off, he pulled out his snag-em and pulled up Ailes contact information so he could send her an apology. "I'll never completely understand the pain that your feeling but when you need some one for what ever reason. Come find me. I'd like to be that kind of friend for you." Fenrir typed before pressing enter to send the message. "Just send me the mission details on the Snag-em, I'll be in the training room." He said tot he group before walking off himself.  

Tainted Blonde

Lyle Tsuyoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:46 pm
Waiting in the main room was Lyle , Kneeling back angst the wall with one foot planted on it his arms crossed , As he thought of the place , Back in rustboro was worse for him, Still he dreaded being part of a team. His pokemon Flayer the Anorith On his shoulder. "Rith... " the pokemons sound echoed as Lyle Scratched the top of its armored rocky exoskeleton. Now waiting he closed his eyes trying to forget his past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:37 am
"I'm gonna get some sleep," I whispered to Keiko before walking away, not bothering to explain myself further to Aile. Keiko was welcome to join me, but I wasn't going to take her away from her friends if she wanted to chat with them.

As I headed toward the staircase, I saw what I thought was a familiar, if a rather scarce face kneeling back angst a wall. "Hey, Rein," I sighed, waving a hand to what was actually a stranger. After a slightly closer inspection, however, I realized my error. "Oh, sorry. Thought you were somebody else,"

I didn't give the new guy much of a chance to respond though, walking past him and up the stairs to the second floor.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:56 am
Odd had removed himself from the Training Room, along with Glissando, the Drowzee standing at his side in the kitchen now. The Channeler was trying to decide on something to eat but he couldn't seem to find anything. Drowzee, on the other hand, spotted a Spinarak crawling along the ceiling and used Hypnosis on it, easing it into slumber so as to prey upon it's dreams.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:20 am
A loud knock against the wall Lyle was leaning against would sound out, likely startling the newest member of Snagem. "Can you brood over your oh-so-challenged life against another wall? I'm picking up your thoughts through the wall and we lined most of these things with Ebonite." Reno bellowed through the wall, left arm still extended and prepared to knock out another set of metallic thunks if he didn't get any sort of response from the member. Glancing around the room, he would quietly reach for Harleen's Pokeball. While he wasn't certain as to Lyle's reaction, he could always just opt out of having telepathy until things changed. But that seemed to be boring.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:06 pm
Sub would wave at Aile and Fenrir as they both walked off, turning to face the only one of the group still hanging around; Keiko. "I would tell you two to get a room with how much ya'll be clinging to each other but then I would be worried that I would end up finding out whether or not Doc Owl is trained in pediatrics." He said with a grin before taking notice of the person leaning up on the wall, the one named Lyle. "Who is that?" He asked Keiko.

TerashiLeonGoken

Lyle Tsuyoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:53 am
Keiko huffed at Sub's remark. She had a feeling he was just teasing her, but what he said was a bit insensitive. "That won't be a problem," she said simply, refusing to explain herself.

She did lighten up a bit when Sub asked her about Lyle. "I don't know," she answered simply. "I don't think I've ever met him before. Is he new?" She had no way of knowing if he was new or if he just kept to himself. Or if he spent most of his time on missions and rarely spent any time in headquarters. In Keiko's mind, all of these possibilities were equally likely.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko huffed at Sub's remark. She had a feeling he was just teasing her, but what he said was a bit insensitive. "That won't be a problem," she said simply, refusing to explain herself.

She did lighten up a bit when Sub asked her about Lyle. "I don't know," she answered simply. "I don't think I've ever met him before. Is he new?" She had no way of knowing if he was new or if he just kept to himself. Or if he spent most of his time on missions and rarely spent any time in headquarters. In Keiko's mind, all of these possibilities were equally likely.

[Before setting off for his heist.]

"Oh? Why is that? Being more traditional and waiting until marriage or something? Not surprised, honestly." Sub said with a shrug. "But hey, accidents happen sometimes, I guess." He chuckled.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games