Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:02 pm
Eve did not take having a door slammed in her face well. Who would. Fur bristling, Eve growled and slammed her fist into the door a few more times, "I have no interest in whatever slop you're cooking in there. I simply want my food."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:16 pm
Odd nodded at Sub's responses to Keiko and himself. "Ya, GRAY doesn't like me and I get that but I'd rather not have to consider sending one of my ghosts to possess whatever physical form he has in retribution." He replied, running his fingers through his hair once again. "I like my skin the way it is and my life half-lived as well. I prefer to not think about what waits for me in the Otherworld prior to my death at the hands of someone other than him specifically because of him."

When Terashi appeared and asked what was going on, he finally decided to make the announcement properly. "I had planned on making a big reveal and introducing everyone at the same time but since GRAY kind of ruined that with his take on the defense upgrades Sub mentioned a moment ago, I suppose I'll do it now." He explained.

"I just got back from a job in Unova and while I was there, I made a very special new friend." He told Terashi and Keiko properly. "This is Meloetta and she's agreed to let me keep her in a Ball for her safety. She'll probably spend a lot of time wandering like Cera does but she'll be safe here and if we ever need her strength, I can call on her." He explained, waving towards the Melody Pokmeon with his hands.

"Hello!" Meloetta greeted, stepping a bit forward from Odd's legs now that the people showing up didn't seem as threatening as Sub and his Registeel had been not too long before.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:33 pm
“Well, that could have gone better, alright. Time to invite everyone to the kitchen. Everything is cleaned up and ready for the celebration.”

Getting everything on the tables, Arkelos’ Abra helps transport the stew, soups, cassaroles and desserts to the table for arrangement.

“Thank you Abra. Arkelos, would you mind setting out the cutlery and plates please. Mint, Cayenne; would yall be dears and go fetch everyone please, or at least seek out Sub so he can make an announcement.” The two Vulpixs went joyfully jumping away with a note attached.

“Jezebel, I feel like this is a bit much.” Arkelos said looking at the table full of food dishes. “Nonsense. I enjoy a bit of light cooking.” Arkelos glared at Jezebel in astonishment. “LIGHT!?! This is LIGHT cooking?!” Jezebel laughed, “Well I guess it would be moderate, but it will be fine. Thank you for helping with the dishes and cleaning by the way.”

Jezebel put the final garnishments as the guest started to show up in the kitchen.

“Welcome everyone, to the Feast of Family. I did some research on all of you, with the help of GRAY. I hope I could accommodate everyone;

First we have the breads, here we Banana Nut bread, Friendship bread; made with some sugar cane from the Alola region, Some hand made dinner rolls and Gultten free breads.”

Walking down the table she points to some Soups and stews; “I have made five different soups and stews, Three of which are vegetarian and two are with some Buffulant and Tauros meats tips. The Vegetarian soups are composed with a Miracle seeds from the plains of Sinnoh region and Mystical water from Hoenn. I have a friend who’s castform collects water from a special spring. They add a very vibrant flavor to the dishes if I might say so. The two beef stew have very earthy flavors with the big roots from Sinnoh, mushrooms from Unova, and the VERY rare Apricorn. I think it gives a very savory flavor mixing with the beef. But that’s just me.” She said with a smile and laugh.

Lifting up some towels to reveal some cassarole dishes, “Okay these were a bit hard to compile. However though I think yall might love this. These 5 Cassarole dishes are just like the soups and stews. I have 3 that are Vegetarian and two that have meat. I made one with combuskin, and another with far’fetch.”

Jezebel looked over the guests for a moment. “I know I how you all might feel, especially those that have them as companions. I mean no offense by using them. Keep in mind I research MANY places and those used were cage free and were raised for the purpose of eating.”

Quickly turning to the next table of goodies. “These are the desserts, crème brulee, Pecha Berry Short Cake, Several Berry tarts; Ranging from Sweet and spicy, to Spicy and sour, even got one that’s brings a very savory Spicy burn.”

“Here at the last basket is cookies and treats for everyone’s pokemon. To share in the Celebration. Each cookie here has a ground up elemental gem in them to give your pokemon that extra boost of flavor. I also made a batch that will increase their resistance to super effective attacks.” Turning to Arkelos, “Arkelos, it’s time for the final decoration touches.” Arkelos walks over to the door, pulling a string. A red carpet rolls out a with rose petals. “I may not be the nicest guy in the group. I know yall might hate me for doing this. I thought it was a nice touch, Oh also this.” Pulling out a remote, than pressing a button bubbles came flying out giving a very nice abeyance. “I got presents for everyone as well, Sub permitting of course.” he snickered with a smile. “Jezebel I hand it back over to you.”

“Alright everyone bring out your pokemon and let’s have a great time. Feel free to dig in.” She said stretching her arms up in a open offering manner.

Jezebel quickly goes up to Eve, "Please, i do strongly apologize. I know you were hungry and i hope this meal makes it right. Even if it looks like Slop." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:15 pm
"I want to say I'm surprised you found Meloetta but I'm not really. You're the guy that has came back and forth from the underworld numerous times." Sub complimented Odd as he laid eyes finally on Meloetta, he had been too distracted by GRAY's antics and his worry over Registeel erasing Odd from existence entirely. After realizing Registeel was still out the man would pick his Master Ball and recall the Iron Pokemon. He would deposit him again later.

The Dark One would perk up once he smelled something, getting curious and setting off to find what it was. His nose would guide him to the kitchen where he would find Jezebel and the spread she laid out. "Dude..." Was all Sub could say, channeling Toren for a brief moment as he gawked at the goodies.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:20 pm
I knew right away that there was something off about Meloetta. She had a massive abundance of energy. Even with the energy bubble in my head, I could sense it. This was no ordinary Pokemon.

Nevertheless, I lifted an arm from it's perch on Keiko to wave at Meloetta, and Keiko waved happily to her as well. "Greetings," I said calmly. It suddenly hit me at that point that Meloetta could be a Legendary Pokemon. It would explain me being able to sense her massive energy. I wanted to make a joke about catching one for myself but between my unevolved team and my lack of funds, it'd only get Keiko annoyed at me if nothing else, so I let it drop.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:38 pm
Sub would find that a Christmas Card had somehow found its way onto his desk. It was from Ryan. It was a picture of him and Skyla on Ula Ula Island, soaking up some sun in their bathing suits.

"Alola! Mele Kalikimaka and a Happy New Year from the Islands, Cousin! "

- Ryan & Skyla  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:14 pm
With Sub wandering off to smell Jezebel's feast, Keiko waved cutely to Odd and Meloetta before tapping my thigh. "Follow me," she whispered before walking away, urging me to follow her upstairs.

Mushy Stuff
Once upstairs, Keiko led me into our room and, once there, pulled a small box from under her side of the bed. "Merry Christmas!" she cheered.

I couldn't help but smirk from ear to ear, but hearing that reminded me of a little shopping I'd done a week ago, and I'd immediately started rummaging through my belongings as a result. I hid it pretty well, so she couldn't find it before today, but that was a week ago, and we'd been through some stuff since then.

Eventually, I found the gift-wrapped box, which was a bit larger than the one she was holding, and presented it to her. "You didn't have to get me anything," she said sweetly, her cheeks red with a mix of emotions.

"Go ahead," I told her, gently tossing the box to her side of the bed.

"But... I offered first," she whined, really wanting to see my reaction to her gift.

"I insist," I told her. I was just as excited for this as she was.

She relented, and put down my gift, so she could open hers, using both hands to gently open the package. Once she had access to the pink sundress inside, she held it up, examining the gift. 'It's beautiful!" she cooed, holding the dress close to her and spinning around a bit. "Oh, but I can't wear this around headquarters," she pouted, knowing at least two people who couldn't stand her favorite color.

"Guess that means we'll have to go on more dates," I hinted suavely. This seemed to get her attention. She ran around the bed - to hug me, I thought, but I felt my gift against my chest instead of her arms around me. "Open!" she chirped happily.

Giving in, I took the unwrapped packaged and popped it open lightly. Inside was a gold and yellow stripped tie with a T emblazoned at the ends. I immiediately took my black Academy tie off and put the gift on, tie-ing it expertly around my neck.

"I love it," I told her, smiling smugly. "Not as much as I love you, though."

This was when she wrapped her arms around me. I reached behind me to lock the door - we needed to be alone for a little while.

Seriously, stop reading this. I can't give detail to our lovemaking here. This is Gaia, after all. Jeez.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:00 pm
Several days later after the holidays Sub could be found in his office, going over some end-of-the-year papers, mostly finances and stuff like that, except taxes, you really think he paid those? Nevermore was roosting on the nearby bookshelf, in a nest of her own design, composed of papers, socks, and various shiny objects. Another Pokemon was in the room, Allan the Bisharp and bodyguard. The Sword Blade Pokemon was standing at attention, silent and still behind his trainer, alert to any threats though there was rarely ever any but that didn't stop Allan.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:10 pm
Late one night, Keiko and I could be seen huddled on a couch, a blanked wrapped around us, and a television set in front of us. The image on the screen was of Castelia City's City Square, with a countdown taking place.

"3... 2... 1...."

Keiko nuzzled into me at just the right moment, dulling the sound in my ears from the television set. "Happy new year, lover," she cooed affectionately.

"Happy new year, babe," I smirked in return, turning my head to kiss her.

The two of us remained huddled as a news report taking place in Castelia City regarding the arrival of the new year appeared on the screen. After a moment, I changed the channel, showing a similar story, but from the perspective of Goldenrod City, where a couple of our friends lived. More importantly, it was because Keiko identified Johto as her home region, and I didn't want her to feel left out. We both laughed a bit when Chaos showed up on the screen, clearly drunk. Thankfully, the moment didn't last, and nothing unfortunate came of it. A moment after that, a wrapped an arm around her and leaned in, watching the news story absently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:06 pm
Though it may not have been noticed before now, a message had been sent to everyone's SNAGs right on midnight. Seems there was more being rung in than the new year.

[HQ Gains from: 11/6/2017 to 12/31/2017]
TerashiLeonGoken
Azurill: 0.5 Happiness
Togepi: 0.5 Happiness
Bulbasaur: 2 Evo Points
Jangmo-o: 2 Evo Points
Combusken: 2 Evo Points

Ms Edyn
Magby: 1 Evo Point
Zorua: 2 Evo Points
Koffing: 2 Evo Points
Teddiursa: 1 Evo Point

Blizzard120
Eevee: 0.5 Happiness
Litten: 2 Evo Points
Cubchoo: 2 Evo Points

SubonicXP
Oddish: 1 Evo Point

Tainted Blonde
Axew: 2 Evo Points
Gible: 2 Evo Points

Requiem of Whyspers
Honedge: 1 Evo Point

Arkelos
Abra: 2 Evo Points

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:42 am
This afternoon Sub decided to relax a bit, get a few things done that he been meaning to but nothing too serious. He had just gotten back from a run to Viridian City to pick up an order he had placed a week ago, using one of his several aliases and disguises to do so, of course. He was now in his office, an open cardboard box discarded at his feet with an empty bag which once held potting soil in it. The man stood in front of his desk, cleaning up the dark purple flower pot he had bought as a 'bed' for his new Oddish, Hemlock, to sleep in during the day.

The Oddish was already happily planted in the soil, snoozing away in its comfy new bed. Sub was still getting used to taking care of an Oddish as they had more specific demands than most of the Pokemon he had raised up until now but he enjoyed it nonetheless. "Sleep tight, Hemlock. I'll see you later tonight." He told the slumbering Pokemon as he patted on the pot's rim, a tiny muffled moan coming from the pot. Sub would chuckle to himself a bit as he picked up the garbage and headed on out of his office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:21 pm
Aile would walk into HQ after Tatooine arrived back, the dragon putting her trainer down gently outside before landing to let Keiko off of her back. Aile waited for Keiko to dismount before recalling Tati before recalling her, giving a small smile to it as she walked through the doors. She finally pocketed the ball after a minute or so and blew away some of the hair in her face. "Oh, that could have gone better... Hm." She grabbed a lock of her hair and pulled it to look at the length, looking like she was contemplating something else. "Bah..." She shook her head and started heading to the rooms area, taking out the thumb drive and looking at it on her way up.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would walk into HQ after Tatooine arrived back, the dragon putting her trainer down gently outside before landing to let Keiko off of her back. Aile waited for Keiko to dismount before recalling Tati before recalling her, giving a small smile to it as she walked through the doors. She finally pocketed the ball after a minute or so and blew away some of the hair in her face. "Oh, that could have gone better... Hm." She grabbed a lock of her hair and pulled it to look at the length, looking like she was contemplating something else. "Bah..." She shook her head and started heading to the rooms area, taking out the thumb drive and looking at it on her way up.

As Aile came up Sub was headed to go down, now that night had fallen his Oddish skipping along beside him, Hemlock appearing pretty spry this evening. "Oh, you're back." The man commented as he spotted Aile down the hallway. How did it go?" He asked the woman, the Oddish cooing as it gave Aile a confused look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:45 pm
"At least nobody got hurt," Keiko offered Aile, though she soon realize that that might not be the case. "At least we did. There's no way of knowing if Fen and Terashi-"

"No, we made it out alright," I shrugged, having been teleported next to the girls alongside Rala, Natalia, and Fenrir.

I quickly received a hug for my arrival, Keiko happy that Fen and I made it out okay. This was followed Natalia welcoming her trainer with a nuzzle and Rala, feeling a little jealous, offering her mistress a hug as well.

While all this is going on, I turned my head to face Sub, noticing the nocturnal Oddish at his feet. "Mission accomplished," I reported. "GRAY successfully implanted all the data he needed to. Our extraction was a bit rough, and the locals definitely know we were there, but we didn't leave any evidence behind that would identify us. At least to my knowledge."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:54 pm
Odd would be found, once again, in the training room. This time, however, would be different from normal. He had a Pokemon with him that practically no one had seen before. "Glissando, use Psycho Cut." The Drowzee nodded slowly, waving it's arms around slowly but with confidence before slashing through the air, it's claw-like fingers cutting through the air and dragging a blade of psionic energy into existence. A small mental push from the small Psychic-type was all it took to send the blade barreling through the air towards a target Odd had set up for him to practice on.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games