Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:44 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd had been gone from HQ for a few days when he suddenly reappeared in HQ alongside Claydol, staring at a Master Ball in his hand. What could possibly be so interesting that he couldn't seem to peel his eyes away from it.

No sooner did Odd appear did the alarms begin to blare in HQ, all the doors slamming shut as steel walls shot up to block them off. Claydol would immediately disappear as if frightened. Odd, nor anyone else around, would have time to ponder what was going on before a panel opened up in the ceiling and a strange antenna-like appendage popped out of it. Its purpose would soon be revealed as it 'zap' the ground beneath it with a flash of white energy, the device summoning forth a different Master Ball from the one Odd held. The ball would not remain motionless on the ground for long as it soon popped open to release its denizen.

"Re gi-gi-gi." Beeped the Iron Pokemon as it appeared from the ball, the dots that made up its face flashing in a specific pattern before they all lit up and stayed lit up, a light cast off of them and onto Odd to make a gun sight pattern. Registeel was Lock-On'd to Odd for some reason and it didn't appear to be backing down. What did he do!?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:05 pm
Odd normally wouldn't be one to be so easily startled but when Sub's Registeel appeared and use Lock On on him, his normally slow heartbeat began to race. "Uh...What's wrong Registeel?" He asked, prepared already to hurl the Master Ball in hand into the space between them, afraid that he might need to force Meloetta into a fight already. He really didn't want her to be introduced to the team like that but this was looking bad. Did HQ get taken over while he was gone? If so, why did Claydol come to him in Unova with no issues when he called for the Pokemon?

"I promise I'm not anyone you don't know. I think..." That so didn't sound convincing. "Screw it." He decided. "Meloetta, I need your help!" He called out as he dropped the Master Ball at his feet, the light within pouring out and taking form into the small Melody Pokemon.

Are you okay?! The Psychic-type asked mentally, before she spotted the Registeel "glaring" at Odd with it's many eyes. Is this a friend?! She asked, worried already.

"It's supposed to be. One of my friends is it's trainer but I don't know why it's trying to attack me!" Odd replied, preparing to throw a Guardian Halo out to protect them, just in case. Meloetta would need the time to start a counterattack if she had to fight back.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"It's supposed to be. One of my friends is it's trainer but I don't know why it's trying to attack me!" Odd replied, preparing to throw a Guardian Halo out to protect them, just in case. Meloetta would need the time to start a counterattack if she had to fight back.

"Re...giii..." Moaned the Registeel, apparently angered by the presence of Meloetta, the Iron Pokemon throwing its open palms formed as they crackled with electricity, a ball of condensed energy crackling to life in between its two hands. It was preparing a Zap Cannon and with it locked onto Odd there was little chance of the Channeler avoiding it. Could he possible hope to defend against such an attack from a legendary? Not only that but Registeel naturally resisted Meloetta, this wasn't good.

When it seemed as if things would not de-escalate Claydol made a reappearance, appearing between Odd and Registeel, not worried in the least about getting caught in the crossfire. The Clay Doll Pokemon did not come alone as Sub stood beside it, the Dark One looking around for a brief second before letting out a sigh. "Registeel, stand down." He told the Pokemon. The legend would not waste a second in obeying the order, the Iron Pokemon immediately dropping its hands and dispelling the partially charged Zap Cannon, letting out one quiet beep as if to confirm it had heard Sub's order.

"GRAY! Turn off these damn alarms! This was a crappy thing to do!" Sub shouted. The AI wouldn't respond but the flashing lights and blaring alarm would be turned off, the Snagem leader promptly rubbing his head with a grunt. "Sorry about that, Odd." He apologized to the Ghost Channeler.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:06 pm
SubonicXP

"Re...giii..." Moaned the Registeel, apparently angered by the presence of Meloetta, the Iron Pokemon throwing its open palms formed as they crackled with electricity, a ball of condensed energy crackling to life in between its two hands. It was preparing a Zap Cannon and with it locked onto Odd there was little chance of the Channeler avoiding it. Could he possible hope to defend against such an attack from a legendary? Not only that but Registeel naturally resisted Meloetta, this wasn't good.

When it seemed as if things would not de-escalate Claydol made a reappearance, appearing between Odd and Registeel, not worried in the least about getting caught in the crossfire. The Clay Doll Pokemon did not come alone as Sub stood beside it, the Dark One looking around for a brief second before letting out a sigh. "Registeel, stand down." He told the Pokemon. The legend would not waste a second in obeying the order, the Iron Pokemon immediately dropping its hands and dispelling the partially charged Zap Cannon, letting out one quiet beep as if to confirm it had heard Sub's order.

"GRAY! Turn off these damn alarms! This was a crappy thing to do!" Sub shouted. The AI wouldn't respond but the flashing lights and blaring alarm would be turned off, the Snagem leader promptly rubbing his head with a grunt. "Sorry about that, Odd." He apologized to the Ghost Channeler.

"I don't think I can stop that..." Odd told himself when he saw what Registeel was preparing to throw at him. "Meloetta, can you use your Relic Song again? The one you remembered on the island?" He asked of the Melody Pokemon.

"I think so..." She replied, preparing to sing about the time Claydol appeared with Sub. The sudden appearance startled her for a brief moment but it was long enough for Odd to see what was going on.

"Meloetta, wait!" He told her, relaxing as Sub ordered Registeel to lower it's guard and return to it's typical stoic guardian self. The admonishing of GRAY that followed immediately afterward gave him the answer to the question he'd been asking since the alarms went off. "Of course it was GRAY's fault. What does that program have against me?" He asked aloud, though it was aimed more at himself than anyone else.

"Odd...Is this another friend of yours?" Meloetta asked, stopping before she even got started on her song and stepping back a few paces to stand at Odd's side.

"Ya, this is Sub. He's Registeel's trainer." Odd explained to her, running his fingers through his hair as he realized how close to being killed for real he had just been.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:14 pm
"Guys, what's going on?" Keiko asked, looking like she had been awoken of a long nap, particularly with her cute, thick, pink pajamas. "What was that noise?" An Azurill hopped up beside her looking tired as well, mewling in annoyance.

After a moment waiting for their answers and rubbing her eyes, she catches sight of the Meloetta in Odd's company and smiles at it, waving cutely. There was a Pokemon she'd never seen before. Azurill chirped happily at the new Pokemon, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:39 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Guys, what's going on?" Keiko asked, looking like she had been awoken of a long nap, particularly with her cute, thick, pink pajamas. "What was that noise?" An Azurill hopped up beside her looking tired as well, mewling in annoyance.

After a moment waiting for their answers and rubbing her eyes, she catches sight of the Meloetta in Odd's company and smiles at it, waving cutely. There was a Pokemon she'd never seen before. Azurill chirped happily at the new Pokemon, too.

ODd heaved another mighty sigh of relief, preparing himself in that long breath to verbally berate GRAY for whatever was going through his deceptive artificial mind. Before he had the chance, though, Keiko appeared and distracted him. "GRAY's apparently lost his damn mind and put a hit out on me or something. He had Sub's Registeel ready to fry me a second ago..." He explained as best he could with what limited knowledge he had regarding the recent events.

Meloetta spotted Keiko, stepping back a moment to hover by Odd's side, though she did return the girl's greeting with a shy wave of her own. "Are you one Odd's friends?" She asked.

"That's Keiko." Odd announced to the Melody Pokemon. "She's one of the few around here that shouldn't ever give you a reason to worry about her." He added with a small laugh. It was clear to him that Meloetta might be eager to make new friends but she was still clearly shy. It would take her some time to warm up to the others and not try to hide around his legs whenever someone new came around.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:13 am
"Okay, that's a new low for you!" Keiko said, looking up at the ceiling as though GRAY had currently deposited himself inside a speaker affixed to said ceiling.

She dropped the disappointed mother act the second she heard Meloetta's voice, and Odd's appraisal of her. "You're a little too nice, Odd," she said with a light blush before focusing on Meloetta. Hello! ...eh, I'd like to think so. Odd is certainly one of my friends. What's your name, sweetie?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:02 am
"I was simply executing my defensive measures programming." GRAY spoke up in response to Odd and Keiko.

"Really? You know who Odd is." Sub insisted.

"No such exception was included in the program." GRAY shot back.

"...you are a highly advanced artificial intelligence capable of applying logic and reason to any decision you make, completely overriding any of your programming. You knew what you were doing." The Dark One said, though GRAY would not respond that time. "Whatever. Again, sorry about that Odd." He apologized again. "With Ein technically knowing the location of our HQ and everything else I decided to beef up our security again here. I leave Registeel boxed with GRAY having access to him in case we are infiltrated. I imagine GRAY was being literal with they defense triggers, your new capture there setting off the energy level trigger. Registeel also does exactly as commanded no matter what so even if it recognized you it would still attack if ordered. You can thank Claydol for retrieving me in time, though I imagine GRAY would eventually had made Registeel stand down...I hope." He sighed. "I'll add that exception just in case."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 am
"I couldn't ask for a better HQ shopping spree." Jezebel said with enthusiasm. "Alright you two, Cayenne keep the food warm. Mint try to keep the fruits and veggies crisp. As for me, time to start cooking."

-----

Arkelos smells the scents of goodies being baked in the kitchen and goes to investigate.

Entering the kitchen Arkelos sees Jezebel hard at work. "Soooo, not that its unusual for you to be in the kitchen. But what are you cooking up now?"

Jezebel turns to see Arkelos walking in. "Oh good, just the person I was hoping for. Could you use Abra to block all teleportation into the kitchen please?" Arkelos raised his eye brow, "Hmmmm might I ask why?" Jezebel turned around whipping a bowl of batter. "Please, I'm making something special for everyone; and thier pokemon." Arkelos grab Abras pokevalls. "Alright Abra, you heard the lady. Shield this room, no one in or out!" A strong Physic Aura went out, coating the entire kitchen. "Great work, Keep it up for as long as you can." Jezebel, I hope you know what you're doing. Sub and the others will probably riot because if this." Cutting up some veggies and fruits. She throws some Razz berries into a pot of boiling sugar. "Than they will not get any treats. They can wait until everything is ready."

Arkelos scratches his head with a worried voice. "I don't know. I know a few snagem that need thier second break fast, a brunch, and- well its easy to say some snagem can't go a short time without eating."

"Yeah, I figured. I played put some snacks and treats in the lounge; paired with three different berry Flaavored punches. That should hold them over until we're done."

"Did you say "until WE are done," as in; the two of us?" Arkelos said with a questioning tone.

"Yes, I'm not some magical lady that sings a song and everything is perfect." Jezebel points at the sink. "You can start on the dishes. And when you're done, please clean the table and counter. In heading there next." Arkelos let out a long sigh. "Okay okay. Mind if my canines help?" Jezebel perked up. "Oh yes, they can help maintain the temperature and clean up any crumbs." "Boys and girls, its time to party."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:15 am
"That sounds like a good idea," Keiko offers nervously. "We wouldn't want GRAY attacking us... unless Ein found out some way to fake our appearances somehow..." she explained, making herself worried at the end of that sentence.

Meanwhile, both Arkelos and Jezebel would find Terashi reading a book in the kitchen if they looked around. He made no noise indicating his presence other than flipping a page here and there, and he was far too focused on reading to hear either of them talking.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:54 am
"Come, Orion, there is still much to be done. Let us hurry and get some food so we might return to decorating," Eve smiled down at the teddiursa in her arms as she walked through the halls towards the kitchen, stopping occasionally to feed a few of the potted plants some of her own chi.

Unfortunately, she was unaware and unprepared for the barrier preventing her access to the kitchen. Thus the sudden stop would cause the Leafeon hybrid to crash into the door, then down to the floor.

"What in the world....?" She asked no one in particular as she lifted the, now crying, teddiursa back in her arms and stood to, once more, push against the door, "Hey, does someone have the door blocked in there? We need to get in."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:01 pm
Though Arekelos and Jezebel talking didn't shatter his concentration, Eve's bumping against the door did. Wait, there was a door to the kitchen? Why? Shaking those questions from his head, Terashi walked up to the door, unlocked it (why does it need a lock?) and opened it for Eve and her Teddiursa. "Sorry about that," he said to the pair before taking a few steps back and returning to his research.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:01 pm
"Eh, I believe his fear of the dead, ghosts, zombies, what have you, would prevent him from actually harming anyone. He just likes to mess with people, especially someone like Odd who he barely acknowledges as existing for obvious reasons." Sub explained. "Plus unless Ein figured out a way to mimic energy signatures outside of cloning I doubt that would happen. Doesn't seem like his style anyways, subterfuge is below him when trying to defeat us. Does nothing for his ego unless he knows we know he did it." He replied to Keiko.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:16 pm
"Who the-!?" Jezebel runs over to Terashi, looking through the barrier. "Kitchen is closed until this evening. There is food in the lounge." Than quickly closes the door. "How did you get in?? Arkelos!!"

"Why are you looking at me!?" Arkelos said with confusion.
Jezebel startled, "Abra, port him to the lounge!" Arkelos point toward a bra, "Ummm Jezebel, the barri-" she started unwinding and looked at the stove "Gah!! My stew!!"

Arkelos walks over to Terashi. "I know we have beef, but
unless you want to be the beef added to the stew. I recommend you finish your research in the library." Jezebel continued losing it, "Arkelos, get your Canines away from the counters! Mint! Cayenne! The Tempetures!!

Arkelos recalled his canines. "Okay i get the hint." He said going back to the dishes.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:47 pm
Recognizing Arkelos's book, I have Rala grab my book while his Abra teleports me out. Once in the lounge, Rala teleports to my side, but I have her set the book on a table when I see Keiko. Seeing as how she's caught up in a conversation with Sub and Odd, I walk up behind her quietly before wrapping my arms around her , hugging her gently from behind.

Keiko is a bit surprised at first, but once she looks up and sees my face, she smiles widely. "Hey, baby," she coos.

I kiss her on the forehead before turning my attention to Sub and Odd, keeping my arms wrapped around my girlfriend. "So, what's going on?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games