Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:30 pm
Hello everyone,

I don't know how to say this but for a while now I've been tossing around the idea of leaving. I haven't been overly happy lately and honestly have been afraid to say anything. Hitsukei is probably the only person who knows. Anyways, with my characters I never felt like I was going anywhere with them and they didn’t feel like a big part of anything. I’ll admit having Maria be included in some things before the lull made thing a bit better. However, I also find myself struggling to play Maria since I’ve played her so often.

In truth there are a few things about the guild I’m not a fan of. I know it’s your guild and your system which is why I don’t complain and keep it to myself. Though that doesn’t mean I don’t like roleplaying with you guys. I like pokemon roleplays and truthfully there aren’t many around. Which is why I’m torn between staying and going.

Either way for anyone on discord that wants to add me you can find me as murruelecreuset.   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:37 am
i feel real awkward throwing this in here but whatever, lets roll

I know I said I'd be leaving, and at the time, I thought I would be too. Truth be told though, I do miss yall. I want to try and stay and write for Ava/Nirav at least through the event. I'm hoping it'll help me get back in a groove for writing with both of them, but I suppose the event will help figure that out. I do wanna give it a shot at least, even though I'm swamped with finals and birthday stuff until Dec. 19

But, uh, yeah. Sorry to flip-flop on this but I at least wanna give it a shot
Thanks guys, dont hate me too much  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:10 pm
No hate DJ as you can tell even I'm unsure. Maybe we can figure things out together. smile

Praire suggested to me that if you aren't feeling your character you can always set them aside and make a new one. I know the crew keeps our characters in storage so they won't disappear.

Also glad to see you'll still be around. Miss ya too. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 pm
murruelecreuset
No hate DJ as you can tell even I'm unsure. Maybe we can figure things out together. smile

Praire suggested to me that if you aren't feeling your character you can always set them aside and make a new one. I know the crew keeps our characters in storage so they won't disappear.

We in this together lol heart
I'll see how I'm feeling after the event with Ava and Nirav, make a decision then, I think
Might keep em both, or swap one or both out, but at least I've got time to think on it  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm
DJ Double B
murruelecreuset

We in this together lol heart
I'll see how I'm feeling after the event with Ava and Nirav, make a decision then, I think
Might keep em both, or swap one or both out, but at least I've got time to think on it

My thoughts exactly yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 pm
DJ Double B

We can be December birthday buddies emotion_awesome My birthday is December 29th lol  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 pm
murruelecreuset

I find being in multiple rp helps more rather than multiple character in one rp

DJ Double B

*glomps* I am happy you are still around  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:51 pm
Prairiefox

hmm? is that an invitation to join Koru?
Cyril won't be of help against that fire/dragon, his team is of Ice
he has best shot against drampa, the other two are painful to fight.

TheWhiteDragonfly

I am assuming Kirsi and Cyril are still together at the stadium
so which do you want to go?
chase the mysterious figure or go help Koru?
I am leaning to chasing the criminal, because they are in the area.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 pm
amarzyciel
murruelecreuset

I'm in two roleplays. One of which I've got 30+ characters. Which, is super fun. But that rp runs on 3 months equals a year. So, things are always changing.

I just don't really feel Maria anymore because I've played her so much that it's like I keep restarting with her. With each restart nothing really changes much. Unfortunately...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm
murruelecreuset
amarzyciel
murruelecreuset

I'm in two roleplays. One of which I've got 30+ characters. Which, is super fun. But that rp runs on 3 months equals a year. So, things are always changing.

I just don't really feel Maria anymore because I've played her so much that it's like I keep restarting with her. With each restart nothing really changes much. Unfortunately...

*blinks* o___o that's a lot
I can't imagine how you manage to post for them all.

hmmm . . . in that case changing character seems to be the solution for you.

I am actually not happy with Cyril, but he is so-so and I want to stick with him.
It's possible for him to change over the course of the rp.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:16 pm
amarzyciel
murruelecreuset
amarzyciel
murruelecreuset

*blinks* o___o that's a lot
I can't imagine how you manage to post for them all.

hmmm . . . in that case changing character seems to be the solution for you.

I am actually not happy with Cyril, but he is so-so and I want to stick with him.
It's possible for him to change over the course of the rp.

They thankfully aren't all active at once.

I like working with different personalities. With Pokemon I just like having characters that have different interests in Pokemon type and things. Which I got with Evelyn because I got a Tracey kind of character which I've never done before.

Like I said I've used Maria a lot. I have many different versions of her to the point where as much as I love her she's become redundant.

Cyril seems like a decent character. I could see him changing over time. That's what I was hoping for Maria. I just guess I'm so used to fast moving rps that she's just not progressing fast enough for me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:20 pm
amarzyciel
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Yeah it was more of a frantic move made by Koru to find her peeps XD
You guys can totally decide where you want to go but please dont let Koru think dragons ate you TTvTT  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm
Prairiefox
amarzyciel
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Yeah it was more of a frantic move made by Koru to find her peeps XD
You guys can totally decide where you want to go but please dont let Koru think dragons ate you TTvTT

Omg Prairie xD
"please dont let Koru think dragons ate you" <-- Favorite line right there lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 am
amarzyciel

*glomps* I am happy you are still around

It's good to see you too (: I'll see how things are feeling with Nirav and Ava by the end of the event, but I at least want to give it a shot before making a final call on staying or going, or just keeping one character, or whatever options there are really.

So we'll see I guess haha  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:51 pm
Sounds like I need to hunt up my discord... or make a new one, can't remember how to log in... >w>

murruelecreuset

Thanks for sharing how you're feeling, and I hope you feel better 3nodding

If it could help, we could do some (long overdue) plotting with Kirsi and Maria, but that's completely up to you, whether you stay, or start a new character just want to let you know I'm here ^^ Had a lot of fun in the haunted house, that's for sure haha :p honestly was kind of shipping Chance with Lillipup lol

DJ Double B

You do whatever you need to do! Obviously I hope you end up wanting to stay, but I totally understand loosing motivation, or just dealing with other stuff and feelings, and at the end of the day I'm happy to have gotten to rp and chat with you smile

kirsi hasn't gotten a chance an opportunity to go into book nerd mode with nirav yet, if he does stick around ;D

amarzyciel

Yes yes, I like the idea of Kirsi and Cyril sticking together, and turning around to chase the mysterious figure

No worries on who goes first, I'll post as soon as I get a chance, feel free to go if I haven't yet. I'd like to assume their battle "started" before being interrupted, though thankfully their pokemon are probably not too injured

Prairiefox

Meanwhile Kirsi is wondering where the heck Koru ran off to, lol

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas