Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:01 pm
"Well, my team -does- need the training, as this one likes to remind me," I said, playfully poking Keiko in the side as I say that. "As far as the friend half of that, I'm fine with it."

"Me, too," Keiko added in, giving me a revenge poke in the side before focusing on Fenrir. "In fact, when your Pokemon recover, I wouldn't mind showing my pokemon off to you in a battle."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:03 pm
After the battle had ended and everything calmed down Sub would finally speak up as he approached Fen and the others. "Thanks, Ter, I wanted to see what our new guy was capable of." He thanked Terashi."And also a good job to you back there, Fen. Though I have to ask, who are your parents? I know you said you hail from Unova but is your family native of another region?" That was a strange question.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 pm
"I'm not sure If they hailed from another region or not as far as I'm aware, nothing to specific though my last name could hold some clues," Fenrir said to Sub before turning to Terashi and Keiko giving them his reply "It would be a pleasure." Fenrir said before turning his attention back to Sub giving him a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:39 pm
"Crazy as he can get some times, when Sub asks a question, he usually has a good reason for doing so," I advised Fenrir. Keiko didn't respond, trying to decide which among her Pokemon would be best to fight Hax and Chomp.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 pm
"If I knew I'd tell ya," Fenrir said giving Terashi the really dude? look. "My family might be beyond rich but I'm more interested In being a trainer then living the corporate way of life," He said letting out a sigh. Fen has had this conversation with his parents more times then he could count or care to remember and didn't really care to have it with what he was starting to think might become an extended branch of a kind of family.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 pm
I couldn't help but scoff. "Looks like we've got something in common, there," I admitted. Even Keiko couldn't help but giggle at the similarities in our backstories. "Though my parents were a bit more lenient in letting me choose what to do about my future - until it involved wandering around alone in a dangerous world at age ten. And believe me, given what we've been through recently, they were right to worry. Not that I could believe that back then. Anyway, I eventually got them to agree to getting me teaching in the arts of training, and went to the Pokemon Trainer's school in Kanto, followed by Pokemon Tech when I proved myself to my teacher. Mind you, learning about Pokemon in school is different from dealing with them in person - had to learn THAT lesson the hard way."

"You're rambling," Keiko whispered into my ear, helpnig me focus on what I was trying to say. "But yeah, other than that, we had very similar parents, it seems. My father is STILL living the corporate life in Saffron City. My mom even got work back in Castelia. I guess because with me and dad gone, she gets lonely. Or I assume that's the case."

I was rambling again, but there wasn't anything left to add to my point, so I let my end of the conversation drop there.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:13 pm
Aile tilted her head as she listened to the others talk about their families, making her think about her own. She looked down while she was getting lost in her memories, hands fidgeting in her pockets until she shook her head, looking back up at the group with a small smirk. "I wonder if that's a thing most of us have in common, then, or at least a decent amount of us. A bit of a rebellious streak." A small chuckle would escape her lips, thinking about that potential.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:16 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Espeon_Commander

Listening to Terashi tell his story and then Keiko's short but informative portion of their lives that involved their parents. Fenrir once again noticed Aile off to his left and she seemed to be deep in thought while fidgeting with what ever was in her pants pocket. "Well I definitely understand all of that but I didn't exactly give my parent's a choice or try to compromise,I just left with Hax and here I am," Fen said giving Aile a knowing smile. Maybe later on he would have to catch up and hear her side of the story later on If It didn't come to the surface.

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:26 pm
"I think a rebellious streak is a requirement for joining the team," I joked at Aile, eliciting a giggle from Keiko, who had to be extra rebellious to stay in the team at one point.

"Is there any other part of the headquarters you want to show him, Sub? I could cook something for all of us to eat if there's nothing else to cover," Keiko asked. I smirked, liking the idea of a meal right about now.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:51 am
Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Espeon_Commander

"Hm...I'll save further questions for later." Sub responded to Fen before turning his focus to Keiko. "No, not right now. In fact, I have a better idea to help get him acquainted with the team and you three can help him." He said, implying Aile, Terashi, and Keiko. "I want you guys to skip right on over to Pewter City and pay the Pewter Museum of Science a visit for me. You see, relations between the Kanto and Kalos regions has soured greatly, thanks to Lysandre, however research groups are trying their best to salvage their joint research projects. As such Pewter Museum is preparing to send a delegation to the Fossil Lab in Ambrette Town, Kalos, hoping to secure further research projects concerning fossil restoration. What I want of you guys is to sneak into their server room and plug a SNAG into their employee database. With a few tweaks from GRAY we'll input some fake employee information for some of us to use as an alias to later infiltrate Kalos in broad daylight. It's a prime opportunity to poke around a region that has largely been closed off and hostile to us."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:29 am
"That sounds like a nighttime mission," I told Sub. "Wandering around during the day like that often invokes the heathen ritual needed to summon the demonic forces of law enforcement, and that's no good."

Keiko lightly tapped me in the shoulder for wording it that way, but she wasn't contesting the point. This was definitely something best done under the cover of darkness, though moonlight was an acceptable substitute. Anyway, I was just saying that to appeal to Sub's cult interest. I didn't see law enforcement that way, though I certainly didn't want them involved in missions like these.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:22 am
Aile chuckled at Ter's response, finally getting into her depths of knowledge and experience. "Eh, depends, actually. Sometimes, daytime is better because you might have fewer security issues. Much fewer alarms. Though," she trailed off for a moment, taking in the three people that would be accompanying her. "In this case, nighttime might be better. A daytime job would take a bit more experience and coordination. Or fewer people. Anyways, this'll be a chance to get the rust off." The woman would roll her head around before heading to the elevator. "Let me grab a few things and I'll be right there."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 pm
Well so much for being given some time to rest and recover... a Pokemon center was going to be absolutely necessary before the mission started. Fenrir wasn't feeling to bad but he wasn't exactly in the best of shape either but he would manage. "Well a Pokemon center visit is going to be my first stop then, Hax is really going to need the healing." Fenrir said not really making any sort of complaints about it all. He figured it was sort of a way to bind with his new friends and team mates. If he was lucky, the group might turn out to be like the fairy tail anime that he loved to get lost In.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:30 pm
Lykas walked out of his room and headed toward the kitchen, looking through the various cabinets in search of a snack. "Gelatin mix. Peanut butter....maybe later. Sitrus juice? Shouldn't that be in the fridge?" Pausing his rummaging through the cabinets, he pulled the sealed bottle of berry juice out and moved it to the refrigerator. While there, he started to look and what was in there for food options.

"Hungry, huh?" Odd asked as he entered after the hybrid had bent over into the fridge.

"Yes. Can't find anything that sounds good, though." Lykas replied, still waist deep in the ice box.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:19 pm
Odd had been gone from HQ for a few days when he suddenly reappeared in HQ alongside Claydol, staring at a Master Ball in his hand. What could possibly be so interesting that he couldn't seem to peel his eyes away from it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games