Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:49 am
"Ah-huh." Aile nodded and turned her attention to the battle once more, raising an eyebrow with the little Axew's unorthodox use of a move. Interesting, but if it worked, at least if it would fairly often, then she couldn't say anything about it. A small smile slowly grew on the woman's face. This one might be interesting to watch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:17 am
Fenrir's gambit might have worked if Angeal and myself weren't in earshot. "Take the False Swipe, dodge the Giga Impact. Then, Double Kick," I told Angeal. I didn't mind him taking a bit of damage if it meant avoiding taking a lot of it.

Angeal nodded and watched Hax closely, not moving when the dragon used False Swipe. When Hax rushed in with Giga Impact, Angeal rolled out of the way, waited a second for Hax to hit the nearby wall. Then, he slid at Hax, intending to trip him with the first half of Double Kick, only to bring the other half down on whatever of Hax's body parts was facing the ceiling.

Keiko watched on happily. Watching me get serious in a fight was a rare pleasure for her, as friendly spars were more common in headquarters and she often had to fend for herself in missions. However, she was just as interested in Fen's actions as a trainer, as well. New guy had a decent head on his shoulders for battle.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:46 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

A small little smirk came to Fenrir's face but the smirk quickly faded away when Hax hit the wall almost causing his trainer to pass out in the process. Normally little things like that barely bothered him but the amount of shared force took a toll on his own body. Since the attack didn't connect, the recharge on giga impact didn't apply allowing Hax to react... just not as quickly as Fen would of liked. Hax took the first kick and the second one but thing time grabbed a hold of Angeal's foot before letting loose a full powered dragon pulse at point blank range. Then suddenly everything went pitch black and Both pokemon and trainer blacked out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:17 pm
A mere second after Keiko gasped in shock at Fenrir's fainting, I leapt over the battlefield, quickly letting Rala out of her ball. She landed next to Fenrir as soon as I did. "Heal Pulse!" I shouted.

The Psychic-type energy of Rala's move pulsed through Fenrir's body, restoring some of the damage he'd taken from his bond to Hax. This, inadvertently, healed a smaller amount of the damage Hax took from Angeal's attacks, but as long as Fenrir recovered, I could care less.

"So, are we still fighting, or..." Angeal asked, apparently forgetting that'd he'd knocked Hax out already. Though there was still Chomp to deal with if Fenrir was fit. Though Angeal looked like he was about to pass out, himself, due to the point blank Dragon Pulse he took from Hax  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

After a few really long moments, Fenrir sat up short of breath and a little dizzy but completely worn out. When his vision finally cleared and his thought were a little more collected, Fenrir's eye's quickly darted over to Hax where he moved his arm as quickly as he could. "Return," He said quietly the little red beam quickly retrieving the Pokemon that was practically his best friend and other half into the safe confines of the pokeball. "We're gonna end up frenemies aren't we?" He asked quietly looking up at Terashi with a look of appreciation in his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 pm
"Sorry, that position's been filled," I sighed, my mind quickly bringing up a mental image of Reno.

"He could use more friends, though!" Keiko shouted happily, glad that Fenrir was okay.

"Was literally about to say that," I smired at Keiko before offering Fenrir a hand to help him up.

Whether he accepted my help or got up on his own, I recalled Angeal and gave Rala a thank-you hug before recalling her. "Nevertheless, you've got talent as a trainer. A bit rough around the edges, maybe, but you've got all the time int he world to refine your skills. I daresay you make a welcome addition to the team, though I lack the authority to say so with certainty," I admitted, glancing over at Sub.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Espeon_Commander

Chuckling quietly, Fenrir took Terashi's hand accepting the needed help for him to get to his feet. " Maybe a friendly rival then, we've been at an odd angle from the moment we met. You definitely want friends, I can see it but Idk I cant quite figure out that little extra," Fenrir said looking at terashi with a gaze that seemed like it could penetrate your very soul. Or atleast that's what his Horoscope has referred to his more intimidating gazes with him being a Scorpio and all.

Feeling another set of eyeballs on him, Fenrir turned his head to see yet another beautiful woman appearing out of no where. "Ok so... where do all the pretty women keep coming from?" He asked the room not really talking to anyone specifically. It seemed like she was looking at him rather intently but then again he did just pass out so maybe she was concerned for his well being like the others.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:46 pm
"Ah, well..." Aile blinked, not expecting a compliment from the new guy. "I was planning on coming down here to work with my Skarmory, hopefully work on him being less of an a*****e to me." She shook her head, coming back from the compliment. "Anyways... You alright? Took a bit of a fall there when you fainted."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 am
Espeon_Commander

"For the time being, Ive had worse, Im just glad I didn't wake up with a skull splitting head ache and blood running down my forehead." Fenrir replied raising an eyebrow at the whole Skarmory being an a*****e even though he had the same problem with Hax In the beginning. "There's a trick to It, If you wanna hear about It," He offered.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:14 am
Tainted Blonde

Aile made an odd contorted face as she thought on the Skarmory, specifically its background. "Eh... It might work, but, eh... This one was snagged from an a*****e in Orre, and the people there aren't the greatest of people to start. Phenac's full of pompous people who take pride in wasting water in the middle of a desert, Pyrite's a rough and tumble town on the edge of the desert, The Under's a hive of scum and villany, Gateon Port was a bad port town, and Agate Village is an old folks home. And the guy didn't come from Phenac or Agate." Aile nodded, at least until she realised something. "Oh, crap, where are my manners? The name's Aile."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:21 am
Espeon_Commander

"Yeah well your not exactly being respected. I don't know how you are with the big steely bird but letting It know that you are to be respected is a good way to start." Fenrir replied closing the distance between them. " My names Fenrir Ragnarok.... my parents are a little eccentric" He said holding his hand out for Aile to shake In a more proper greeting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:56 am
Tainted Blonde

Aile shrugged. "Yeah. But getting there's going to be the hard part. And I'd take eccentric over..." Aile looked down momentarily before taking Fenrir's hand and shaking it. "Anyways, nice to meet ya. Interesting decisions you made during that. Keep it up, you've got some potential." She smiled as she let got of his hand, hoping that he'd just let the other sentence trail off.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:04 am
Espeon_Commander

"It's a pleasure and thanks for the compliment and advice," Fenrir said with a small smile. People back home knew him to be a little sweet on the ladies but if he was to be honest, that's just how he was raised to treat women by his father. Weather he fancied one woman or another, no one but him would know.. unless his mother was keeping an ever close eye on her first born child. But like most of his conversations with women, this one seemed to end just as quickly as it started.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:32 pm
"A friendly rival would be a step up from what I've got going with Reno," I admit once Fenrir's and Aile's conversation ends. "I have a legitimate problem with him having betrayed the team in the past, and he uses that to mess with me because he can. Though right now he's waiting for me to get my team evolved so we can settle our differences on the mountaintop."

Keiko blushed at Fenrir's compliment (as it was aimed at both Aile and Keiko, or at leased it seemed like that to her), but let him and Aile talk, finding her place by my side and wrapping an arm around my waist.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:55 pm
"My idea of frenemie is a little different then that fortunately," Fen said noticing that Keiko was blushing at his compliment to all the ladies that he had met at hq so far. He was pretty serious about the comment, if he was half as lucky as Terashi maybe he'd end up with a pretty lady like Keiko on his arm one day in the not so distant future. " Maybe I can help with the whole mountaintop thing?" he said extending his offer of friendship to the pair.

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games