Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 am
Shadow of Miracles
amarzyciel
TheWhiteDragonfly

The bracket was posted in the announcement and it's recorded on the announcement archive Here . Kirsi took 3rd place in the last tournament so I say Cyril has a pretty strong teammate 3nodding

DJ Double B

No worries. We want to give everyone plenty of time to post get back to the swing of things. I apologize for taking so long to get this set up when everyone had a little more time over the summer

It's all good, no worries
havent been able to figure out where ava last was (i remember waiting for someone to post but forget who and where that was), she may take another day
but nirav can be posted in real quick!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

In regards to Cyril's interruption,
The posts so far made it that Marcus walked in to the group . . .
So i am confused if i should have make it they split up beforehand or not
Though Cyril could help by being mediator if you guys want.
He isn't the kind of guy who would do nothing when a random guy (from his pov ) start making accusation and trying to incite trouble, in public no less.
Regardless who is at fault, Cyril currently will try to get them all to be civil and then they can talk out whatever their problem are, preferably somewhere more private.

Edit: i will edit my post to have him leave before Marcus showed up if you don't want his help(?)  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:09 pm
amarzyciel
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

In regards to Cyril's interruption,
The posts so far made it that Marcus walked in to the group . . .
So i am confused if i should have make it they split up beforehand or not
Though Cyril could help by being mediator if you guys want.
He isn't the kind of guy who would do nothing when a random guy (from his pov ) start making accusation and trying to incite trouble, in public no less.
Regardless who is at fault, Cyril currently will try to get them all to be civil and then they can talk out whatever their problem are, preferably somewhere more private.

Edit: i will edit my post to have him leave before Marcus showed up if you don't want his help(?)

I think we'd rather have it just between Marcus Koru and Kirsi if that's okay. 3nodding I was gonna have Marcus confront Kirsi and then have things escalate to where Koru and him would have a challenge, so having him deflate the situation would actually be counterproductive.

I'm sorry, I thought the group had split up before I made the post >>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:38 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I think we'd rather have it just between Marcus Koru and Kirsi if that's okay. 3nodding I was gonna have Marcus confront Kirsi and then have things escalate to where Koru and him would have a challenge, so having him deflate the situation would actually be counterproductive.

I'm sorry, I thought the group had split up before I made the post >>

alright C:
I will edit it now and fix the layout too.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 am
I lose track of so many things that i started notetaking in Cyril's journal. >///<
actually, it will come across rather creepy if Cyril is writing those in his journal . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:56 am
TAG TEAM BATTLE RULE UPDATE

I have updated the rules to include this "When selecting a Pokemon for the round please PM a crew member who your Pokemon will be for the battle. We must hear from the individual player to avoid confusion as well as to have consent on record."

So please PM crew your choice but make sure you're not messaging your opponent since we have crew members in the tournament. This is to keep things fair so please PM us before you declare your Pokemon for the round. Thank you!  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT THO OMG.

( never mind I'm notoriously bad at strategizing in pk battles even though Marcus is canonically good at it so he's probably gonna suffer for my failures and we prob'bly won't get far because of that lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 pm
murruelecreuset
:

Shadow of Miracles

Thanks much for all the good wishes. Irma downgraded to a cat-2 and a lot of use were safe ( although some folks had property damage and the whole thing was still all sorts of scary. That itch picked up tornadoes :/ )

I'm okay though and we kept electricity and I'm really excited to keep on this rp :3  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 am
Gaah sorry i havent been around much again
Been getting swamped in music and thesis stuff

I'll try and pm people about battle strategy and whatnot tonight >< cant rn, bouta go to class  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:09 am
you know . . .
this tournament is not going to finish in a month at this rate
*stare at mostly empty thread*  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 am
amarzyciel
you know . . .
this tournament is not going to finish in a month at this rate
*stare at mostly empty thread*

I think that might be okay tho. One of the good things about rp-ing with other adults is they understand life gets in the way sometimes. 3nodding

If it lasts more than a month I'll be done with one of my classes and I'll have that much time to rp properly. I don't mind waiting for people.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:07 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I think that might be okay tho. One of the good things about rp-ing with other adults is they understand life gets in the way sometimes. 3nodding

If it lasts more than a month I'll be done with one of my classes and I'll have that much time to rp properly. I don't mind waiting for people.

Still, i can't help to be anxious when it is so quiet
Look at how most matches are empty and i have to wonder "where's everybody? Are they still around?"

My experience with gaia rp in general, lack of activity is a warning bells.
It is an odd feeling of i can wait, but i want to know if anyone is still sticking around or not.
It happens way too many time that people vanish when things get too idle.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:39 am
amarzyciel
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Still, i can't help to be anxious when it is so quiet
Look at how most matches are empty and i have to wonder "where's everybody? Are they still around?"

My experience with gaia rp in general, lack of activity is a warning bells.
It is an odd feeling of i can wait, but i want to know if anyone is still sticking around or not.
It happens way too many time that people vanish when things get too idle.

-shrug- I've had that happen to me a couple of times too but honestly...

I'm usually the person that gets idle so I get anxiety when a guild moves too fast
In my experience that means people are going to rush me and spam me with PMs and hound me for replies, usually with a lack of understanding that I have a family and a job and a school that require my attention from time to time.
I've gotten kicked out of guilds for that, and the captains were usually passive aggressive about it. As though I chose to have an emergency or a life outside of Gaia. They were pretty mean about it.

Again Adult life is filled with college and jobs and other such fun stuff I can't really put on hold, and I have a chronic illness so sometimes I just can't post for a while.

So I never really get that feeling. I have an understanding of what makes things slow down ( plus this guild's been really good about staying active) and resting between things helps me stay creative ( too many posts can drain me) I usually use the time to plot or work on my characters' posting format instead. ( like I'm making plans for what's gonna happen after the tournament and after winter break is over....which would be harder if I was constantly posting tbh. )

If the hurricane had hit at cat-4 earlier this month I would have probably been idle for this long anyways. The last time a cat-4 hit I was off the grid for weeks, then for a few moths after I almost failed a class once. So....a month isn't that long to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:07 am
X Kaos X

DJ Double B

I'm gonna wait for Shy to post for Elijah's reaction before I post so you guys can enter in the battle threat before I do.
No hurry tho, just figured I'd let you know in case I was holding you guys up >>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas