Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Feeling Keiko smile at the back of my neck knocked me out of my train of thought, but it wasn't that big a deal. I was asked to demonstrate, and I did just that. I could only hope that Sauron learned something as well as Fenrir.

"Thank you, Terashi. And good job, Sauron." Sub thanked the trainer and complimented his Pokemon before turning to Fenrir. "So that's basically how it works. Now we have a battlefield here for proper battles but I had a fun idea. Terashi, why don't you two Fenrir on in a battle? One Pokemon each. I'll decide the field that gets conjured up. What do you say to that, Fenrir?" He asked one and then the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:45 pm
SubonicXP

"Alright... I'll have to use Chomp then, Hax Is still recovering." Fenrir replied to Sub as the little dragon jumped down from his shoulders. Hax just looked away In denial with a little hmph! noise reverberating from his jaw before just ploping his butt onto the ground tired. "Return Hax," Fenrir said sneakily as the red beam shot out from the pokeball and to Hax's surprise pulled him into the small cylinder. "He will be pissed at me later but the rest Is absolutely Necessary."

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:13 pm
I gave Chomp a good staredown for a moment, looking for any potential weaknesses in its body structure while searching my mind for information on what Gibles are capable of. Chomp didn't seem to have any obvious exploitable weaknesses other than his inexperience, which, for the sake of teaching Fen how things work, I'd have to avoid exploiting.

"Alright, let's make this interesting," I said calmly, recalling Sauron before letting Haku out of his ball. The Jangmo-o would roar wildly the second he was let out of his ball. Boredom? Perhaps. I didn't know whether Chomp would be experienced enough to know a Dragon-type move - Haku certainly did, though I'd avoid him using it unless Chomp did know one.

"Ready when you are, Sub," I said, glancing at Sub for a moment. I couldn't help but glance at Keiko, as well. She seemed elated that I was giving my Pokemon some battle experience for once, though there was a hint of curiosity in her gaze, as well. She seemed to be just as interested in what Fen was capable of as a trainer as I was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:20 pm
"A dragon battle, huh?" Sub observed as the two released their Pokemon. He expected a dragon from Fen of course but was slightly amused that Terashi sent out his own. "I guess this will make for an interesting and even battle. Why don't I conjure up an environment these two would be suited for." He said before turning away to tap away at the console's screen, the room quickly warping in response.

The two Snagems would find themselves both standing on what now appeared to be a rock floor, various large rock formations dotting the rough field to create a kind of maze of boulders and stalagmites. The walls were transformed into rock as well and the ceiling a clear sky as bright rays shined down. From where they stood they could see each other and their Pokemon for now as a slim path in the middle of the field was clear of obstacles.

"Fen, why don't you make the first move." Sub suggested.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:52 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

"Give me a minute... Im gonna have to prepare Chomp for this emotionally and mentally. Normally I'd pick my fights carefully and train my pokemon accordingly but this is gonna be rough on the baby dragon," Fenrir said Kneeling down to get down around Chomps eye level. "Choomp? The dragon said tilting its head in confusion while looking at his parent figure. Looking down Into the little dragons eye's Fenrir searched for what he could only describe as a small spark. Time seemed to pause around the two of them while what seemed like a stare down was happening. "There!" Fen suddenly shouted Quickly,Gently and Agressively grabbed Chomp by the center of his head. On Chomps end there was no reaction, to the common eye anyway. But something was happening between both trainer and pokemon that Neither really understood but did understand at the same time.

"With no proper training and very few moves at your disposal, your going to have to listen to my every word. Your opponent may or may not underestimate but we wont know until it fights" Fenrir said moving his hand to the pokemons shoulder. "We shall celebrate our victories together, suffer our losses together and Stand undivided by the waves of time that threatens to tear us apart. We are the same being, lets show them our strength!" He said standing up as Chomp turned around and then Rushed at Haku. "Metal Claw!" Fen commanded.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:01 pm
Baby dragon. This Gible was a newborn.

I swallowed my guilt, knowing that it would have been best to keep Sauron out after all. But it was too late, now. I couldn't let Haku out of his ball lightly, he craved battle, after all. "Haku, this Gible is just a baby, so be careful. It's still a battle, but... just don't go ALL out, okay?"

I knew Keiko would never forgive me if I decimated a baby Pokemon for the sake of training, especially if she saw it happen. "Use Bide, for now," I told Haku, knowing that he wouldn't approve considering the way I talked about Bide in the past. "Let's just see what our enemy is capable of, for the time being." After all, it could surprise us both.

I was right, Haku looked at me like I was lying right to his face. But to my surprise, he didn't argue, instead using the move shortly after I told him to do so. Once I was certain Haku was Biding, I looked up to look at Fenrir, but my eyes caught Chomp slashing Haku in the face. This had me concerned. Brute force was only an answer to Bide if the person defending against the move is obviously stronger. Or more durable. Still, I wasn't about to tell Fenrir what to do. This was his battle to lose. Or win, if this Gible was to surprise me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Fenrir was now In some what of a bind. "Quickly, side step and reinforce your metal claw!" He shouted watching another layer of Metal Claw on top the previous Metal Claw hoping that it would counteract the explosive bide that was about to go off. "Strike him hard and fast!"

Looking around, Fenrir took in the area around him thinking of possible alternatives to winning this battle. Fighting straight out without being a little mischievous was going to put the two of them in the loosing circle. If this arena was real the stalagmite could of been used to block attacks and could of been used as a weapons. Traps could of been set up but he didn't want to impale his fellow associates pokemon and severely damage It or worse kill It. Instinctively, Fenrirs hand went to Hax's pokeball and a plan began to form.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 pm
I caught Fen reaching for Hax's Pokeball. Was he going to switch Chomp out? That was one way to go, though as tired as Hax was, he'd likely faint from Haku's attack.

Nevertheless, there was nothing I could do about it. Haku still had a turn to go before his Bide would go off. In the meantime, he would continue to take Steel-type damage from Chomp's Metal Claw attacks. They had quite a bit of punch to them, but I didn't think Chomp had it in him to take Haku down before Bide went off. After spending time in endurance training with a Torchic (and recently a Combusken), Haku has learned how to take a hit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:08 pm
The elevator would softly ding as it opened once again with another member, the red head known as Aile emerging from it, still wearing what looked to be a quite cozy green jacket. "Hm." SHe walked over to Sub and Keiko, the woman putting her staff under her arm and hands in pockets as she joined the two. "So, what have I missed here," she asked quietly, looking past the two towards the battling trainers and their Pokémon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"This Isn't working, Return!" Fenrir commanded after Chomp jumped back away from Haku after all attacks failed to to inflict any kind of insignificant damage. "Hax your up!" Fenrir said releasing a now severely angry Hax that gave his trainer the stink eye. "Use Roar!" he said knowing the move forces wild pokemon not only to flee but also forces trainers pokemon to switch out at random. This move was a really risky to use in a trainer battle specially when god only knows what other fearsome pokemon that Terashi could have instore from him.

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 pm
"Actually, the fight just started," Keiko explained to Aile, happy that she was no longer the only female in the room. "I think Terashi's testing Fenrir to see if-"

Keiko was cut short by Hax's Roar, as was Haku - the latter being recalled to his ball. I couldn't help but smirk at this. Calling Hax out when Haku was so close to letting his Bide energy out was a risk, but it certainly paid off. The Pokemon that came out in response to Roar, though...

Sauron. It's true that I should have left him out against Chomp, but Hax... it was clear to see that it had a bit more experience than Chomp. True, it was hurt...

"Sauron, use Growl," I said simply, helping the confused little Bulbasaur regain focus. My intention was to lower Hax's physical strength so that Sauron, who was similarly inexperienced, wouldn't be in as much danger fighting the somewhat more experienced Hax.

Sauron complied, glaring at his enemy and allowing Normal-type energy to seep into his vocal chords before forcing himself to growl loudly at Hax, the energy passing from his voice toward Hax.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 pm
"Testing his battle mettle. I see." Aile nodded, a small grin forming on her face. "Interesting choice of move for the switch. I'm assuming Fenrir is the new guy I'm seeing in front of me then," she asked, nodding towards the unfamiliar guy.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Dragon dance...repeatedly then at last minute dodge any real attacks," Fenrir said in a deep voice that seemed different then what was normal. A red aura shot up around Hax as his attack and speed increased over and over again. Fenrir was known to be savage as all get it when it came to fighting with Hax, He didn't know why but it seemed like he had this over whelming urge to just shred his opponent to.. well shred. What made people really uneasy around him during battle was the way his eyes went from a normal dark blue to a red color with a slit pupil that just found its way to Fenrirs face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 pm
"Yeah, he - get serious!" Keiko stopped mid-sentence to shout at me. She had my number. I wasn't taking Fenrir serious. But that stopped the second Hax started Dragon Dancing. I could sense the ferocity in both of their hearts, and not only did it worry me a little for Sauron's sake, it got my Trainer's blood boiling.

"Yeah, no. This is above your pay grade, Sauron," I said, procuring his ball. The little Bulbasaur agreed with me and practically leapt into the beam that would suck him into his ball. With that, I let Angeal out. No more games. If Hax could handle the likes of a Combusken, he'd face my main.

"Hey, boss - what the-" Angeal spurted, getting an eyeball of a Dragon Dancing Axew the second he popped out of his ball.

"Focus, Angeal," I said sternly. "This one's not to be taken lightly."

"Gotcha, boss," Angeal growled, using Focus Energy to focus on Hax's moves. He was confident he'd find an opening by the time his turn came again.

"Sorry. But yeah, Fenrir's the new recruit," Keiko said once my turn was over. While she was happy to have people to talk to, it was clear she was invested in this battle.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:51 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Remember what you learned from that lavitar, Hax" Fenrir commanded looking the talking combusken up and down. The fire/fighting type poke used the move Focus energy which made Fenrir wonder what the pokemon was up too and how he should go about making his next move. "Rush him!" Fenrir commanded as the dragon shot forward extremely quick attacking with a false wipe as a faint before using the move giga impact to do some serious damage.

( i was sure about the consecutive moves so let me know and ill edit it later on )  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games