Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 pm
Ms Edyn

Watching the Koffing float Its way over to Sub, a small grin couldn't help but to form on Fenrir's face as he noticed the all the glitter and paint on the pokemon. Stepping aside he followed the sound of the voice over to a woman who strangely looked like she was half Ninetails, half Human. He was curious how such a thing came about but then again he didn't really want to ask the four thousand questions that could possibly pop up In his brain. So he just kept his distance, his mouth shut and just kinda faded into the group until his presence was once again brought to subject or he was called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 am
While Odd wouldn't enter the kitchen outright, those who paid attention would notice a familiar ribbon-like arm of shadows slithering through the room and toward the table, where Jezebel had set down some of her cookies. Odd was trying to grab a few from the plate without adding even more people to the current crowd for Fenrir to meet. He'd get around to introducing himself in a bit when there were fewer to contend with at once. In the meantime, however, cookies!  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:06 pm
Before Sub reply to Jezebel and thank her for the tea he felt something bump into him from behind. Turning around he would find a certain Koffing, covered in two of the most vile substances he could possibly think of. "No, no, no!" He shouted as he tried to push away the loving gas bag. "Night! Darkrai damn you! Recall this thing!" He demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:57 am
"Sorry about that, V," Night said, though not sounding very sorry at all. Especially considering the fox was currently on the floor laughing, "I'm afraid his ball is back in my room."

Meanwhile, the floating pink ball of gas would continue trying to give Sub lots of hugs.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 am
I took notice of Fenrir's shock toward Night and took a guess at what had had him so surprised. "She's a hybrid, if you're wondering," I said calmly, slightly smiling on the inside as I knew nothing of hybrids when I joined the team, as well. "Half-Pokemon, half human. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never encountered one before. They don't exist in some parts of the world. Though they're generally seen as lesser beings in most of the regions they're known to be found in, sadly. But you won't find that sort of attitude here."

"Because it's wrong," Keiko spoke up. She hated how hybrids were treated in most of the world, particularly considering some of her friends were hybrids.

"Agreed," I nodded. "Hybrids are just... well, they're just humans with benefits, really. Though I wouldn't suggest considering becoming one lightly. The process can be difficult, and it can take some time to become accustomed to your new form. In some cases, becoming a hybrid can change your lifestyle significantly." I explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:26 am
One of the cookies would hop over into the extended shadow-arm of Odd, from some unseen shifting of the plate or something. Well, that was the prevailing wisdom before subtlety flew straight out the window and a few other cookies simply lifted off the plate and floated out of the kitchen towards the main room's couch.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"I was,"Fenrir replied giving Night another look over without realizing it. Hearing Keiko speak pulled Fenrir from his slight trance causing him to turn his gaze onto the lady who was eating pie earlier. Ignoring the heat that lingered on his cheeks from being caught staring he went onto listening to Terashi. "That sounds Interesting, but as Interesting as It Is my bond with Hax is all I need" He said looking down at his green little dragon type with a loving smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:20 pm
Ms Edyn

Sub would just whine and complain as the gas bag continued to try and 'hug' him, despite how many times he attempted to push it away in horror. Once realizing that it wasn't going to stop and Night wasn't going to do anything about it Sub restored to drastic measures. "Gardy! I got a new friend for you!" He shouted.

Almost instantly a certain Gardevoir would teleport into the room, looking around frantically with a big smile on her face. "Where!? Where is the new- ooooh~ Pretty pink glitter ball!" She would squeal telepathically into the minds of those around her as soon as she noticed the Koffing, immediately snatching the Pokemon up in her arms, hugging it tight and twirling around with it. She was not going to let go.

"Nice try, Night." Sub shot at Night with a glare as he attempted to get the specs of glitter off of him.

Tainted Blonde

"Any who...Fen." He said, trying to get the new guy's attention again. "Would you like to continue our tour? Maybe some of our teammates could join us in helping show you around."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:18 pm
"I wouldn't mind helping out with the tour," Keiko offered, having finished eating. She ate a few slices of Jezebel's pie, but stopped herself there so others could enjoy it, although it seemed like nobody else was hungry. Quite a few of the cookies were missing, though, which was weird. She was certain nobody had taken any of them.

I wasn't particularly interested, but at the same time, I didn't have anything important to do at the moment, either. "Sure," I shrugged. At the very least, it got me out of the library for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:52 am
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

There's more?" Fenrir replied in suprise just before Terashi and Keiko jumped in and volunteered to help out with the ongoing tour. "Yeah lets continue," he confirmed.  

Tainted Blonde

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 pm
Tainted Blonde
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

There's more?" Fenrir replied in suprise just before Terashi and Keiko jumped in and volunteered to help out with the ongoing tour. "Yeah lets continue," he confirmed.

Sub laughed heartily at Fenrir's question and his surprise, the Snagem leader finding it to be the best joke he had ever heard. "More? We've barely scratched the surface! There are three lower floors for you to see!" He said, chuckling all the while. "Come, this way." He said, waving for Fenrir and anyone else to follow him as he made way for the elevator located at the bottom of the steps which lead to the living quarters.

Once inside Sub would point out the buttons on the inside, each marked with the letter 'B' followed by a number. "See? Basement floor one through four. We won't be visiting the forth, however." With that said and everyone on board Sub would press the button marked B1.

Upon arrival on B1 Sub would step out and wait for others to follow, once everyone was off the elevator he would turn to Fenrir and offer him a choice. "On this floor we have the Super Training Room, the battlefield, the swimming pool, and the green house slash nursery. Which would you like to see first?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:18 am
Keiko and I quietly followed Sub and Fenrir to the elevator, not commenting when Sub mentioned the fourth floor. Keiko was curious, but kept her curiosity to herself. I, however, had a good idea it was down there, and felt Sub was right not to show that to Fen just yet.

Before we knew it, the elevator stopped, and we followed Sub and Fenrir out into the first basement proper. It would be then that Keiko would nudge me and motion to the Super Training Room. She was still getting on to me about that, huh? Well, I couldn't blame her. All the research I've been doing into Unovan, Kalosian, and Alolan Pokemon has left me with no time to work with the Pokemon I have. I nodded encouragingly at her and hugged her with one arm. At least she was subtle about it this time. With that out of the way, we both looked at Fen, to see what choice he'd make.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 am
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

"Once surprises now astonished," Fenrir replied after following Sub,Terashi and Keiko. They really had the money to spend on the greater things in life and he was starting to think this was definitely his best move as a trainer. " How about the training room?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:03 pm
Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

"The Super Training Room it is!" Sub exclaimed as he motioned for Fenrir and the rest to follow along. They would step through an automatic door into a positively plain room, the floor, wall, and ceiling all covered in the same light blue glass-like tiles. The only other defining characteristic was the console on the wall at the far end of the room. "This is the Super Training Room. Here you can conjure up physical holograms to train against. Furthermore the room is equipped with artificial climate altering technology. Essentially what this means is you can conjure up any place, any enemy, at any time, and it will be as if it is real. There are safe guards however, if you try to conjure up a legend it won't be nearly as powerful as the real thing, nothing here will kill you and GRAY, the AI that controls the SNAG network, will shut it down if you and your Pokemon appear to be critical. You can say it's like injecting yourself into a virtual reality. Terashi, why don't you show the recruit how it works?" He asked the Snagem.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 pm
Keiko smiled brightly when Sub volunteered me to be an example. I mentally scoffed at the situation, but did what I was told anyway. Once GRAY set up the targets, I let Sauron out of his ball. "Alright, buddy. Just like we practiced. Razor Leaf."

Sauron let some of the leaves he carried with him spill onto the ground before focusing on him with his Grass-type energy. It took a moment, but he eventually got them levitating off the ground. Once he accomplished this, he launched them at the targets, cutting them to shreds. Which wasn't hard, considering they were just holograms created by the virtual reality technology of the Super Training room.

Still, his lack of progress was showing. "Huh. Still having problems using your energy? Maybe if you practiced with that, specifically, you'd get a better hang of it. Need to look into teaching you a move that utilizes your Special strength..."

Feeling Keiko smile at the back of my neck knocked me out of my train of thought, but it wasn't that big a deal. I was asked to demonstrate, and I did just that. I could only hope that Sauron learned something as well as Fenrir.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games