Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:21 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

"You'll have to tell me about these Ancient Artifacts later on but yes Hax and I are exhausted. But for some reason I don't think the little one here will allow us here to do any kind of relaxing anytime soon." Fenrir said showing Interest In the fact that his new boss travels all over the world and In fact from Johto. "Oh your from Castelia City? Its a pleasure to meet you and yes it was on the beach," Fenrir said laughing a little bit. He loved it when people talked about the town he lived In, It made him feel like maybe people were envious of him. He wasn't a very special person In a lot of peoples eyes and he had hoped to change that here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:25 pm
Tainted Blonde

"Well then why don't I show you to your room here?" Sub offered, not waiting for a response before walking off towards the stairs and motioning for Fenrir to follow. The Snagem leader would lead the newcomer up the steps and down a long hallway lined with doors, each of them sporting a plaque which read the name of the person of which the room belonged to. At the end of the hallway they came up to some doors lacking a plaque.

"Pick one and it's yours, I'll get you a name plaque made later." He instructed Fenrir. "And when you're ready I can give you the grand tour of our headquarters, if you would like." He offered.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:31 pm
SubonicXP

"Alright," Fenrir replied following sub towards a staircase. Climbing the staircase and walking down the long corridor with one door right after another. Each door had a plaque with what Fenrir assumed was other Snagem members and then their were some without plaques on them. "How about the one at the end?" He replied before taking Subs offer for a tour of hq.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:24 am
Snagem HQ had been eerily quiet lately but today, at least downstairs, there was a bit of commotion. "Night Slash!"

"Hone!" A black blade ripped through the air in the training room.

"Shadow Claw!" A trio of deep purple, shadow-like blades cut through the air after the call.

"Slash!" White light emerged from the blade in Odd's hand as he and Entr'Acte practiced attacking together.

"Sacred Sword!" The brown-ish colored light that emerged from Entr'Acte's blade quickly changed to a golden color as the energy gained a holy power.

"Gah!" Odd yelped and dropped the Honedge. His handle burned the young necromancer's flesh as the holy power built up within it. "Dammit!" Odd exclaimed, looking at the burns on his hands. "That's the fourth time that's happened!" What in the world was going on? Why couldn't he hold Entr'Acte when he used Sacred Sword?

~Have you considered the obvious?~ Cadenza asked from nearby.

~What do you mean?~

~Our power comes from the Nine Circles. It's possible that we have too much demonic energy in us for you to use such a holy technique any more.~ The Shedinja replied, Odd picking up on the curiosity in the Ghost-type's words.

~I don't know but I refuse to just let that happen.~ The Channeler replied.

~At least bind your wounds before you continue. Your hands look terrible.~  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:25 pm
Tainted Blonde
SubonicXP

"Alright," Fenrir replied following sub towards a staircase. Climbing the staircase and walking down the long corridor with one door right after another. Each door had a plaque with what Fenrir assumed was other Snagem members and then their were some without plaques on them. "How about the one at the end?" He replied before taking Subs offer for a tour of hq.

Sub would glance back just once to look at the implied door and nodded at Fenrir as he turned back around. "That should be fine. Now come." He said, motioning for him to follow him back down the stairs and into the first room Fenrir found himself when he entered, the one with the various sofas, chairs, tables, and a big television hanging on the wall.

"Obviously this is the common room, just a place for everyone to hang out in. The furniture you see here is only a few months old, rarely does a couch in this place last more than a year but thankfully I get a steal on furniture...literally. Any who! Moving on!" He said with a grinned as he pushed open a door and lead him into what was a large kitchen, had to be for a place like this.

"Another obvious location, the kitchen. We keep this place well stocked, especially with nearly any kind of berry you can imagine, fresh from the orchards ran by our good friend Lum here in the Mt. Silver valley. I'll have to tell you about Lum some day, he's great at growing berries but has a few screws loose up there...thinks he is a Celebi." The man explained before guiding him back out.

"Usually the place is a little more lively than this...in fact...Night! I know you're loitering around here somewhere, I can smell you! The lack of alcohol in your diet has allowed that fungus to come back!" The man suddenly shouted as they reentered the common room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:00 pm
For some reason, I hung around the lobby alone after Sub took the new guy upstairs. I guess I got caught up in my thoughts for some reason. But just as soon as I realized what I was doing and steeled myself to do... well *something*, I hadn't decided yet - Keiko entered the lobby from the stairs leading to the dorms.

"Oh. Uh, h-hi, Terashi," Keiko said meekly, giving me a dejected look. I couldn't help but wonder why she was giving me that look. Did something happen last time we talked? Did I do something? I was so confused that I didn't respond right away.

"...are you okay?" I asked, feeling very worried. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I felt like saying that without acknowledging her greeting would give off the wrong tone. I felt like it was better to wear my concern on my sleeve.

This only served to confuse Keiko, however. "Uh... yeah? I guess," she said almost immediately. I felt a bit of relief from that. If she was displeased with me, that was her window to express it.

"Oh. You just looked kind of sad, is all," I explained. I still had a bad feeling in my gut about what I saw, but I didn't want to drag the issue if there wasn't an issue to drag.

"Oh, that's..." she started to say, as if she had an explanation on-hand but forgot the words. "It's not important," she said with finality, closing her eyes as if washing her hands of something, though she quickly returned to looking dejected. "Sorry if I worried you," she added finally.

"Hey, I'm allowed to be a little worried about you, right?' I asked in a joking manner, smiling nervously at her and rubbing the back of my neck on impulse. She smiled in response, but it wasn't a happy smile. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, to be honest.

I started to say something else to try to cheer her up when Sub and the new recruit that never told me his name passed through, heading toward the kitchen. I waved calmly at them, then looked at Keiko, who had taken an interest in the stranger.

"Who was that?" Keiko asked, any sadness in her face replaced by a mixture of shyness and curiosity. I knew Keiko had a hard time getting used to being around people she doesn't know, but between the fact that we hadn't gone on a mission together in some time and what I just witnessed on her face not too long ago, it took me by surprise a bit.

I didn't let that silence me, though. "New recruit," I shrugged. "Sub was just upstairs giving him a room, though I guess he's giving him the tour, now. Or was," I added when I heard him call Night's name.

When I looked back at Keiko, I got another surprise. Her face still had a hint of sadness (though maybe that's because I knew she was sad for some reason), but she seemed to be largely herself again. "W-wanna go say hi with me?"

I was far from done trying to figure out why she felt sad, but I needed to give it some time before bringing it up again, so Keiko didn't feel like I was pushing her to explain something she didn't want to talk about. Though I couldn't help but wonder why meeting something new brought her out of her funk. But that didn't worry me quite as much. "Sure," I said with a smile before walking with her to the kitchen.

"Do I want to know what fungus you're talking about?" I asked Sub once we'd made it to the ktichen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:09 pm
"You sure you're not just smelling the trash that usually spews from your own mouth, V?" Night asked as she stepped into the room. The black-furred Ninetales crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall, a grin slowly beginning to form. The fox was, clearly, planning something, "Playing tour guide today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 pm
"Maybe not, it's a black putrid, horrible...oh hey, Night!" Sub first responded to Terashi but then noted Night, giving her an exaggerated wave as the black Ninetales hybrid entered the room. "And yes, but of course, it would be rude not to show the new guy around. Terashi, Keiko, and Night, I would like you to meet our newest recruit, Fenrir." He said, introducing the trio of Snagems to the newcomer.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 pm
"Ah, that's his name," I said under my breath, still a bit insulted that Fenrir didn't give me his name himself. But he was new, so I'd cut him some slack on the subject and drop it.

"Hi," Keiko said meekly, waving a bit at Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 pm
Despite all he was going through at the moment, Odd finally wrapped up his training downstairs, recalled Entr'Acte to his ball and began to trek upstairs, wrapping his hands up with bandages as he went. Along the way, he sensed something new. Or someone new, rather. There was someone here who he wasn't familiar with. "Guess we have a new recruit?" He suggested to Cadenza, the Shedinja giving a spiritual nod in agreement.

~It would not be unheard of. Perhaps we should introduce ourselves?~ The Ghost-type replied.

"Probably not a bad idea but let's see who all's already there before we do. Don't want to go overwhelming them with too many introductions at once." Odd voiced. The white-haired human and his Shedinja arrived at the kitchen a bit after Night arrived, though they hung around outside without saying anything at first. Odd could see there were several people already inside when he approached and decided to hold back and introducing himself for now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:09 pm
Jezebel returned from the green house with a handfull of berries and vegetables. She finds herself a lose for words. "Oh dear, i'm sorry everyone. i was not expecting company." She said rushing over to the counter. "I thought about having some snacks ready for later." She continued saying as she put on some gloves. "I guess yall could dig into these pies i made. The cookies will be ready shortly if anyone cares to wait." She turned to sub for a moment. "By the way Sub, i made you some tea. I know you're particular about the tea that you drink. Thought i would give it a shot."

---------------------

Arkelos awoke from his spot in the lounge, With a deep inhale, he thinks out loud. "Oh looks like Jezebel is cooking again. I mean when is she not." Getting up he lets out a stretch. "Alright boys and girls. To the kitchen!" The group scrabbles for the kitchen.

-----------------------------

A few minutes later Arkelos and his group all arrive in the kitchen. Walking in he starts to get Jezebel's attention, "Jezebel i smelled your cooking all the way up-" Arkelos stopped to notice the small group. "Oh i see we have a new recruit. Dont mind me, my bark is worse than my bite." Turning to Night. "I'm sure you have given your usual intimidation?" He said with a chuckle. "I'm Arkelos, This is my crew." Walking over to the counter. "Jezebel do you have any more of those cookies the canines like?" Jezebel turned around to point at the cabinet. "If there is any left, they would be up there."

Jezebel takes a pie to the table. "Here yall go, it should be cool enough to eat. It's a triple berry pie, with a sweet heat taste."

Arkelos reaches into the cabinet to find the are no treats left. "Jezebel could i put in an order for some more treat please?" Jezebel jumps back to the stove, "Sure thing, after i get this place cleaned up I'll get right on that for you; While i'm taking orders, anyone want to request anything?"

Arkelos goes to sit down at the table with an apple in hand. "So what's your name kid?" He said with a grin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:46 pm
SubonicXP

Ms Edyn

TerashiLeonGoken

"Celebi's Gotta be my favorite legendary, its extremely powerful but has the right amount of cuteness and coolness," Fenrir said looking around at the all the commodities that joining the group had to offer. Impressed with everything including how fancy the base was, he was surprised to see that people were nice and welcoming. Fenrir felt himself tense up at the comment made by tekashi and decided to address the comment made. Walking up to Tekashi, everyone could see that Fenrir's body admitted a sense of strength like that of a dragon, the dangerous kind. "I'm sorry I was beat to the punch, but like our leader said my names Fenrir and its nice to meet you," He said holding his hand out in a proper at an attempt for a proper greeting. He turned his head to another member " Ill come give you a proper greeting here in a second," he said with a smile.  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 pm
I made a point to intentionally ignore Arkelos as he entered the kitchen. I'd learned my lesson regarding that particular individual. Jezebel, I didn't ignore, though outside of a curt nod, I failed to respond to her. Keiko on the other hand, watched her intently, and was quick to dart to the table once the pie was presented. Apparently, sweets were what the proverbial doctor ordered to help her out of the funk she was in at the moment. Which I could still sense, but refused to investigate using my bond with Rala. Keiko would talk to me about it when she felt better.

Returning my focus to the recruit, I shook Fenrir's hand firmly. "Welcome to the group," I said calmly, not bothering to reintroduce myself for fear of getting stuck in a loop or something. "You just missed my girlfriend, but she says 'Hi', as well," I explained motioning to Keiko. She repeated her wave toward him, but not her vocal greeting, due to her mouth being full of whatever pie Jezebel first set on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Its a pleasure to meet the both of you," Fenrir replied waving back to the little lady as she cutely chewed on the freshly baked pie.  

Tainted Blonde

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 pm
"Not yet," Night said, glancing over at Arkelos before returning her attention to Sub. Or rather, the area just behind Sub. Giving a nearly imperceptible nod, Night signalled to her overly affectionate Koffing, who just so happened to be covered in a pretty glittery pink paint, to shower Sub with hugs....and of course pink paint.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games