Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:20 pm
"Pretty much, yeah," Keiko huffed while her Azurill chased her Castform in vain, Siri flying around them to watch. "Though I wouldn't need to talk about you like that if you'd be nicer to people."

"Sadly, his programming prevents that," I told Keiko as I entered the kitchen, I had had my fill of research for the moment and made my way to what passed as topside for nourishment and socialization.

"Then his programming needs fixing," Keiko replied sharply, not giving the AI an inch.

"I'll let you know how that goes as soon as I can get close enough to his server to try anything," I shrugged. "But I've threatened to downgrade his operating system too many times for him to trust me, so I doubt I'll get any progress."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:35 pm
Ms Edyn

"What do you want to know, exactly? How old you are? Where you were born?" GRAY asked in his signature sarcastic tone. "And yes, I'm being serious. Can never be too sure with you people, constantly forgetting things."

TerashiLeonGoken

"My programming is perfect." GRAY insisted in response to Keiko and Terashi. "Then again my programming is more similar to an actual brain than some random program, I'll have you know. You wouldn't go poking around in your girlfriend's brain just because you didn't like the way she talked to you, would you?" He said to Terashi, obviously.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:40 pm
"That's because I love her," I said without missing a beat. "Can't say the same about you."

"Maybe we should stop picking on him," Keiko said finally, though she couldn't help but blush after what I said about her without hesitating. "He's a meanie, sure, but he does help us every time we ask him to, regardless of his attitude."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 pm
Ignoring the banter between Keiko, Terashi, and GRAY, Night looked up at the ceiling with a slightly irritated look, "I know that much about myself. What I don't know is who decided to treat me like a science experiment and what they did to me. I'm told you've been keeping tabs on me and I want to know everything you can tell me about whatever the hell is going on with my body."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:54 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"That's because I love her," I said without missing a beat. "Can't say the same about you."

"Maybe we should stop picking on him," Keiko said finally, though she couldn't help but blush after what I said about her without hesitating. "He's a meanie, sure, but he does help us every time we ask him to, regardless of his attitude."

"Finally someone acknowledges what I do." GRAY said with an exasperated tone in response to Keiko. "Any who...let's see here, Aleissa Gauthier, aka Night. Hometown Goldenrod City, Johto. So on and so forth...here we go, the good parts. Originally thought to be victim of a creature referred to as an 'Elemental', similar to the one that hybridized Blizzard and Freth but of the Fire variety. Question; do you even remember that?" GRAY asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:21 pm
"Very little," Night admitted, "I don't remember much of anything before Fox found me, mostly just pain. I remember nothing of the Elemental. Hell, I didn't even remember anything about anyone for some time after the incident." She placed her hand in her Houndoom's head, who had chosen that moment to try and offer her trainer comfort. "Some sort of temporary amnesia caused by the trauma of being fused with my own pokemon, I guess."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:04 pm
Reno would walk up next to her and listen for a moment as she began to shake the stick around. "Well, it's either a bunch of sand or you managed to stash a lot of dried beans into it to give it that cool maraca effect." Reno said, watching as some drifted out onto the ground. "And I'd say dehydration and utter chaos are what kept you from that revelation. Or the ton of sand we brought back with us. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:20 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would walk up next to her and listen for a moment as she began to shake the stick around. "Well, it's either a bunch of sand or you managed to stash a lot of dried beans into it to give it that cool maraca effect." Reno said, watching as some drifted out onto the ground. "And I'd say dehydration and utter chaos are what kept you from that revelation. Or the ton of sand we brought back with us. Your choice."

"You know, I didn't just live in the desert the entire time I was in Orre, you know," Aile commented, raising an eyebrow as she turned her gaze to him. "I'll agree with the dehydration and chaos to start, but..." She shrugged. "Not much excuse later on. Well, outside of dealing with whatshisface..." She stuck out her tongue when she mentioned that, not exactly happy about playing the damsel so to speak. "Also, when did you guys drag back a ton of sand?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:30 pm
With his adoptive parents gone for the time being, the Electrike hybrid was tasked while they were away to get back moving on training, however it may be. Rather it be to his own or for his Pokemon. Anything that didn't involve sulking or just sitting around not being anywhere at all constructive. The boy was out with his two fire types. The Litten, which he got in a contest...and the Magmar...the former shadow Pokemon he used in aforementioned contest. One thing the boy noticed was that the fiery kitten was skiddish around the Magmar, though to no fault of the Magmar, when one gets right down to it. This was more of a...trust building exercise, if anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:01 pm
Reno would open his mouth slightly before thinking better of it. "Tell you late. So wanna head back inside now? Hate to see all the sand in your staff blow away." Reno told her, quietly beginning to walk towards the path he had scaled to get himself up there.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:52 pm
SubonicXP

Finding his way from the Infirmary, with an abused Hax and Fenrir's newest recruit a freshly hatched baby Gible. Following the sounds of voices near by, the trio walking up to the door way and knocked loud enough to interrupt the current conversation. "So I'm Fenrir, this is Hax and ahhh Gible. I'm here to meet our fearless leader." He said suddenly feeling something heavy on his shoulders only to look over and see that Gible decided to make a perch out of Fenrir's Shoulders.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:32 am
Tainted Blonde
SubonicXP

Finding his way from the Infirmary, with an abused Hax and Fenrir's newest recruit a freshly hatched baby Gible. Following the sounds of voices near by, the trio walking up to the door way and knocked loud enough to interrupt the current conversation. "So I'm Fenrir, this is Hax and ahhh Gible. I'm here to meet our fearless leader." He said suddenly feeling something heavy on his shoulders only to look over and see that Gible decided to make a perch out of Fenrir's Shoulders.

"Yo!" Sub said as he popped up from behind the new guy named Fenrir. "Nice to meet ya! Name's Sub, big boss man around these parts." He said energetically as he reached over Fenrir's shoulder to shake his hand from behind him. The man would finally maneuver around him once he got his handshake, taking a look at the two Dragons for a bit. "Mighty fine pair of Pokemon you got there." He said with a nod. "So, tell me, where do you come from?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:20 pm
SubonicXP

"Heya Sub, It's a pleasure," Fenrir replied shaking Sub's hand as the boss man moved around from behind to the front. " The one on my shoulders a child still and axew's as strong as they come but this wild Larvitar took him to cleaners... not without a fight though. I Hail from the Unova region, Undella town to be exact." Fenrir replied Hax turning his head snobbily in the other direction as to go hmph!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:24 am
After another large chunk of time spent in the library, I put my research material away and headed upstairs to give my brain a rest and fill my stomach. As I drifted across the main lobby on my way to the kitchen, though, the words 'Unova region, Undella town to be exact' wafted into my ears and broke what little concentration I have left, giving way to floods of curiosity.

"That's the resort town, isn't it?" I asked, cutting into the conversation. "I think I remember Undella sitting beside a beach, anyway."

After a moment, I realized that I was being rude and offered my hand to be shaken. "Terashi Toumei, nice to meet you. I'm a Unova native, too, though I spent most of my time there in my home in Castelia City," I explained, feeling a bit silly. I was aware of what stood in most of my home region, but only through study. I'd only seen a small portion of it with my own eyes, after all.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:23 pm
Tainted Blonde

"Undella Town, huh? I been there once. Sure, I was pillaging ancient artifacts out of the bay but you know, stuff happens. Gotta make the light bill somehow." He said with a shrug and a laugh. "Ah, yes, Terashi here is one of our few Unovan natives. I'm sure the two of you have some things in common. Myself was born right here in Johto though I would argue I was raised all over the place, by myself. Any who! Welcome to Team Snagem! I take it you and your Pokemon are tired after your long trip here, huh?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games