Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan
Little Kadaj

i suppose he is good at following orders cB i like giving them so. yus. destined to be together. emotion_kirakira

Swords and Hair Gel

哇! Red flag!!! Red flag!! Run, Cloud!! wahmbulance
ur hermities were glowing but when i clicked on them the game wouldn't play, just made me capcha and then empy tank crying

HOW DARE IT DEFY ME!!! scream *attacks tank with materia* stressed

-Comes back kicking in a window this time. Tramples flowers, has own beer in pocket.- Never trust an unwatched drink. ^.o

As for the tank she has an aquarium snow flake in her invo (not tank per se ) causin that glitch
OMG U ROLLED DA 7 WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

XDD -snickers- I was just rolling for shits and kicks too, random number games hate me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:21 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.

Another words, it ain't. Turks kinda gotta cause harm. -nod-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:31 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder

*small smile*
*grabs and snuggles* cB everything from everyone turned out awesome. heart thanks for coming

*hugs and sniffles* heart
no sniff! *vaccums all the snot outta u* when i come back from my break everything will be better! and then no more tears or sniffs >.< heart

Alright. *wipes tears* I'll just be here. Waiting for you to come visit. Do what you need to do. You'll know where to find me.
yus. when i get myself figured out, then if i move to a new acc i'll drag all my pals with me.

i like kadaj cuz he's the most fun to post with in his guild, and i like sora for riku, but it'd also liek to try a couple other new characters that seem fun who aren't from ff or kh at all. i took one of them for a test drive and it was refreshing to just get away from it for a while but i donno. it's hard to say all my stress is because of this or because of that, the only thing clear is that it's making everything hard for me. so i'll just take some time away to relax and get healthier and then come back BUT i cannot come back knowing gaia will just undo all the progress i made, so when i come back things will have to be done differently so keep everything moving in the right direction and not falling back into the same old stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:33 pm
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
I actually did totally forget about you. rofl

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj
roxy if u did XS with us who would u be >o< ??

Albedo.
rofl but roxy, chu always play stupid characters like rox & demyx, how u gonna play someone that smart rofl chu's be like, keep a dictionary next to u at all times lolololol rofl

I'd like to do it just for the lols.

like literally. hahahahahaha, because he laughs all the time, get it? hahahahahaha

it sounds like it would be fun, hehehehehehehe

just to, hahaha, laugh all the time, hmhmhmhm

xd  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:33 pm
Magsnetic_Huxling
-crawls back in-
Laptop died and now I wait for a new cable from amazon. In the meantime, awkwardly gaias on an iPad.
ish fine as long as u can come. *gathers* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:34 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
**sniffs drinks carefully and decides not to trust any made by Kadaj**
I FOUND DA MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! surprised mnomnom : **nibbles a marshmallow and watches Reno get whacked by the flowers** does catching them in your hair count? emotion_facepalm

**looks at the rest of the magic sparkle food** this looks safe, definitely better
than that weird black a** water Kadaj was using to....well what was the point of all that exactly? I dunno, I was too busy staring at Vincent's magnificent vampiric a**!!
redface

I dunno if they do or not... I mean, maybe it counts? XD
They just kinda dropped there.

...Vincent's a**? XDD Been hiding under his cloak or somethin? Cause last I knew, he was never with out his red-wrap-security-blanket tired to him.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
Elena Chan-chan

哇! Red flag!!! Red flag!! Run, Cloud!! wahmbulance
ur hermities were glowing but when i clicked on them the game wouldn't play, just made me capcha and then empy tank crying

HOW DARE IT DEFY ME!!! scream *attacks tank with materia* stressed

-Comes back kicking in a window this time. Tramples flowers, has own beer in pocket.- Never trust an unwatched drink. ^.o

As for the tank she has an aquarium snow flake in her invo (not tank per se ) causin that glitch
OH AS IF U'D REEEEEALLY TURN DOWN FREE BOOZE *holds at arms at shimmering sparkling bottles on the foldin table* heart

stupid snowflake scream

Oh, m'not. I just brought m'own. =D
ur no fun emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:37 pm
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx
I FOUND DA MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! surprised mnomnom : **nibbles a marshmallow and watches Reno get whacked by the flowers** does catching them in your hair count? emotion_facepalm

**looks at the rest of the magic sparkle food** this looks safe, definitely better
than that weird black a** water Kadaj was using to....well what was the point of all that exactly? I dunno, I was too busy staring at Vincent's magnificent vampiric a**!!
redface

catching them with your hair rofl ironically I didn't try because I figured the besties were excluded since we already played a part. and then reno is the one catches it lol, out of everyone else trying and some people rolled twice. xD

-Slicks hand through hair- I'm just that good?

...Honestly was just rolling for shits and kicks, to keep the rolling alive. Random numbers and me never got along, did not expect to land on a 7. X.o

-Holds up flowers.- Maybe should toss 'em t' 'Lena or somethin' I ain't gettin' hitched!

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:39 pm
Little Kadaj
but unlike ur lazy butt i actually like playing the games instead of just watching the cutscenes xD

i like exploring the areas and i like games where i can pretend i live there >>;

sadly i think the best game i've played for "scenery exploring" was spyro lololol i remember just running and running and running and playing in the water and stuff.... maybe not the most detailed/realistic settings but it was SO BIG!! most other games is kinda just, ur really just going from point a to point b and is not a lot of just pointless wide open space to just run around in and do nothing. hate when it's mostly just tunnels and hallways, or just walk out of one room into another room into another room, or a path that you can't walk off, etc >.<

actually not sure that i ever actually be spyro, lololol
but i do remember having so much fun just running and playing in the water

and like that driver game, where u "take a ride" and skip the actual game part (which i never even got off disk 2 let alone actually be it cuz it was too hard ;; ) but like i remember just dirving for hours just driving around doing nothing...

apparently i like doing nothing in games <.<....

play Devil May Cry because "nothing" is all you ever accomplish in that game until you finally find X artifact to stick in Y slot so you can finally unlock the next area where you have to find object A to stick into location B which reveal a door that you can't get through until you find the key and yeah, lots of just wanding around aimlessly exploring every nook and cranny looking for s**t xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 pm
TurkReno
...Vincent's a**? XDD Been hiding under his cloak or somethin? Cause last I knew, he was never with out his red-wrap-security-blanket tired to him.

https://youtu.be/pHAhx4H5RLM?t=6m36s  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:46 pm
Roxafox
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj

Albedo.
rofl but roxy, chu always play stupid characters like rox & demyx, how u gonna play someone that smart rofl chu's be like, keep a dictionary next to u at all times lolololol rofl

I'd like to do it just for the lols.

like literally. hahahahahaha, because he laughs all the time, get it? hahahahahaha

it sounds like it would be fun, hehehehehehehe

just to, hahaha, laugh all the time, hmhmhmhm

xd
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:47 pm
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj

Albedo.

I have to do that when I use Wilhelm. I hate roleplaying characters who are smarter than me, lol.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:48 pm
TurkReno
Roxafox
Xx Satanically YoursXx

redface

catching them with your hair rofl ironically I didn't try because I figured the besties were excluded since we already played a part. and then reno is the one catches it lol, out of everyone else trying and some people rolled twice. xD

-Slicks hand through hair- I'm just that good?

...Honestly was just rolling for shits and kicks, to keep the rolling alive. Random numbers and me never got along, did not expect to land on a 7. X.o

-Holds up flowers.- Maybe should toss 'em t' 'Lena or somethin' I ain't gettin' hitched!
CHU HAS TO RENO CUZ CHU'S CAUGHT DA BOUQUEEEEEET

YAY NEW WEDDIN

*jumps up and down*

BUT WHATEVER U DO....

DON'T

EVER

let cloud plan it for u.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:50 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel

I hate you so much.

Little Kadaj

Albedo.

I have to do that when I use Wilhelm. I hate roleplaying characters who are smarter than me, lol.

this is why I like being Roxas/Demyx. "So I should open the chest?" "Yes, Roxas, that is generally what we do." rofl

sooo yeah i could i would end up being a retarded Albedo lololol. my second first idea is the Professor xd but again with the genius characters, but he's dunk half the time so I bet I could pull it off.  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:51 pm
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder

Anyone who dares reach for anything here, will be unharmed, and be unable to cause harm to another.

Another words, it ain't. Turks kinda gotta cause harm. -nod-
is k aquie i'll beat him up (again) if he tries anything >u> heart  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas