Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:56 pm
[ooc:]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana looked at Carter when she said that she doesn't know how to summon her keyblade. Lana remembered the first time she ever summoned her keyblade on her own, so she decided to share her experience. "It's...pretty simple really." she said, de-summoning her keyblade. She walked over to Carter and grabbed her hand that she tried to summon her keyblade with, Carter would notice that Lana's hand was unusually cold. She made Carter's palm face up, and placed her free hand on it, "Now...think of your keyblade...think of holding it firmly in your hand...I'll assist you with summoning it so you'll have an easier time..."

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:53 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Listening to Lana explain it, Carter tried once more. This time the air made a raspberry sound. Nami blinked. I-it's okay... Here, try this:
Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Clear your mind and just imagine a key."

Carter nodded to Nami. She took a deep breath of air, held it, then exhaled. Once she formed the thought in her head, the light gathered and the keyblade came forth. Nami grinned. "You did it."
Carter smiled, too. "I-I did it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
[quote"Knux_nyan"]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:51 am
[ooc:]

Lana exhaled and nodded when Carter successfully summoned her keyblade, "It'd be best to practice that by yourself every so often so you can get used to it..." She took her hands off of Carter's before summoning her own keyblade, "It'll desummon by itself when you don't need to use it." she said, holding her keyblade with two hands. It was much longer than the usual keyblade, it's length close to that of a scythe.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:51 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She nodded appreciatively and held the keyblade with two hands behind her back. Nami kissed her on the cheek before backing away slowly to rest against the wall. She smiled. "I can help with magic but sword fighting isn't my thing. That's why I carry a gun."
Carter nodded. "Right, so where do I begin? Miss-" She looked to Listio.

[quote"Knux_nyan"]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image

"Just call me Master Listio. Your first goal it to hit me." Listio said as she stood there with her hands behind her back waiting.

(Thanks for not quoting me! :c)
Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Carter closed her eyes and went into a wrestling stance. The keyblade made it a bit awkward but she managed to make it work.... Somehow....
Carter eyed Nami who simply nodded, urging her to train. Carter glanced at Listio. "I'll-I'll do my best."

(OOC: (O_o) Oh my gosh! I'm sorry.)
[quote"Knux_nyan"]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 pm
[ooc: I too am sorry, I thought I was quoting you this whole time...]

Lana nodded at Listio's first task for them, it seemed simple enough...though she had a feeling that Listio would make it difficult for them. She looked at Carter, "I'll go on your mark." she said to her before going into her battle stance, holding her keyblade low and at her side like she would with a scythe. She looked towards Listio, waiting for Carter to attack first before she would.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image

"When your ready." Listio said as she kept her stance with her hands behind her back. She looked at both them them analyzing there skill set as she had her scan ability active without them knowing.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She wasn't at all aware of Listio's scan. Nor was she certain of her own skills. All she knew was how to wrestle from two years on the school team. The keyblade was a but awkward with her stance, too. She'd have to work it in somehow.
Like all wrestlers/grapplers, distance from the opponent was crucial. You had to have enough distance between you and them so you could shoot at the legs or catch an arm. She slid her feet, barely letting them touch the ground so that she was always moving. Movement was crucial, too, in wrestling. The first one to stand up straight and be still would find themselves on the ground. Carter knew this. She kept her eyes on Listio's torso so the rest of her body wouldn't throw her off.
Nami wasn't sure what to make of it. She'd never seen this fighting style before.
Carter shot at Listio's legs, her knee scraping the floor as she did so. A basic shot with a twist. Just a good old double leg take down. Carter had been the team's lightweight and she knew she was fast but apparently not fast enough. She felt Listio's calf as she slid into her. Her head was rested against Listio's side and her free hand snaked around Listio's leg, opposite the hand she had her keyblade in. The shot just didn't feel right to Carter, though. Why? Probably the keyblade.
Two hands made a wrestler. Having something in her hand made shooting on someone's legs trickier. She didn't have enough strength to push through, nor did she have the power to ankle pick. She had definitely made a mistake.

[quote"Knux_nyan"]
Revi-sama

Carter's Double Leg Takedown  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:22 pm
[ooc: ]

Watching Carter make her move, Lana couldn't help but tilt her head, confused about Carter's fighting style, "What sort of fight style is that I wonder...?" she thought to herself. She noticed what Carter was attempting to do, and nodded as she understood what she had to do. She suddenly dashed around Listio, and once she was behind her, she jumped towards Listio and swung the back side of her keyblade at Listio's torso in an attempt to help Carter bring Listio down.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 am
User Image

Listio grinned as before Carter got close Listio jumped up over her planting a foot in the back of her head and used her as a jump pad. She pushed off making her fall forward to the ground as she twisted and round house kicked Lana in the ribs sending her flying to the side. Then Listio landed behind carter with grace. "I said hit me....what do you call that?" Listio said with a giggle. "When i said that i didn't mean just come at me. Use whatever ability you deem fit to land a blow on me. Doubt you'll be able to tho with those meager skills." She was egging them on.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:56 pm
[ooc: Knux - I believe Carter is a girl, not a boy. sweatdrop ]

Lana was able to block Listio's kick, but was flown back from the impact force of the kick. She was able to land on her feet, sliding a few before coming to a stop. She looked towards Listio, "I fear that if I use any of the abilities I have...I may endanger your lives." she only knew of dangerous abilities, which she uses against heartless or nobodies. She did not want to use such abilities against Listio, or while Carter and Nami were near.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image

"If you are not confident in controlling your abilities then why are you here? This room is enchanted to protect us from lethal attacks so we are safe to use any kind of skill here without injury to ourself or others. The worst that will happen is it tires us out. Here we can let loose." Listio explained keeping her stance.

(edited)
Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Carter took the whole attack and face planted against the floor. She had been preparing to take weigh on her shoulders, not for the weight to disappear. She lay with her head against the floor for a second as tears glimmered in the corners of her eyes. Pain. She didn't dare open her eyes but she did know her nose was bleeding. "That's all I got..." She mumbled.
Nami walked over and helped Carter to a sitting position. A slight pulse of green came from the room. Carter winced as her nose snapped back into alignment. The blood also began to slowly dry from her face. Nami knelt beside her. "What do you mean, that's all? If you don't mind me prying."
Carter looked at Nami. "Well, just what I said. I wrestled in high school. That's the only formal martial arts training I have. To top it off, I don't even know how to properly use a sword, except what comes from movies but that's all choreographed sword fights."

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:17 pm
[ooc: ]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: ON/[OFF])

Lana raised her eyebrows when Listio spoke. Was it really okay for her to..."let loose"? She doesn't exactly know how things work here...but if Listio says it's okay, "...very well." she said with a nod. She closed her eyes, and reached for her head. She slowly pulled her head off, and dark mist began to pour from the dark nothingness where her head and neck are supposed to be connected. "Daoine scáth, teacht amach."(Shadow beings, come forth.) the dark mist began to shape into two human-like beings. Lana's body carried her head, cradling it in one of her arms. She opened her eyes, looking at Listio, "Erm...is this all right?" she asked her, as if asking permission to use summons.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games