Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I can sense that much off her. She looks to be about fifteen, give or take. What's this about a companion? I don't see anyone else..."
Ene got bored and decided to look at an interesting knot in the wood of the beam that held the wall up. "It's so... swirly...Aannnd now what else is there?" She lost interest quickly and looked around the room

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:28 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She folded her arms, "Well, her shadow is her companion...literally. It seems that it sticks to her shadow when it's not needed...but when it is, it appears to be a wolf-like shadow creature."
Wakai watched as Ene explored the room, and decided to keep her company. She walked next to Ene with her arms held behind her, "Are you bored Ms.?" she asked, also looking around the room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Hmm? Oh, yes. Just a tad bit... Mmm, wish I had my swirly top in my pocket..." Ene replied and patted her skirt pockets.

He put a hand to his chin. "The shadow? That's neat. Now, what was it Erin did to it? I wouldn't have thought it possible to fight something like this..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She put her finger to her chin, "Well, it wasn't exactly Erin's fault. It was kind of it's own fault. When it charged towards Erin, Erin jumped in the air, making an ice pillar as he made his way up. Then spikes came out of the pillar in which the shadow ran into and well...I guess the ice spikes froze themselves into it." She shook her head, "When I fought it, I shot it but my bullets just went straight through it...although, I was able to hit it with my keyblades for some reason."
Wakai looked towards Ene, tilting her head, "Swirly...top?' for some reason, Wakai thought about and ice cream cone with a swirly top when Ene said that. Maybe she was craving ice cream or something.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:27 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene frowned. "S'just a top. Y'know..."

Jaecen nodded. "I'm not sure but there's quite a bit that's unnerving about that. For instance how does someone his age have that kind of power... As for Red, I think she might be lucky enough she didn't see it die... Especially if the ice expanded at will..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked towards Red again, letting out a sigh, "It's funny...she's strong, but as soon as she noticed her little pet was seriously injured...she turned into a desperate weakling..." she looked at Jaecen, "I sound harsh from saying that, I know...but she seems too...connected with it, if you know what I mean."
Wakai snapped out of her thought about ice cream, looking at Ene, "O-Oh, hehe..." she rubbed the back of her head, "I-I know you meant a top. One of those things you spin with a string wrapped around it right?" she said, twirling her finger in the air as if showing an example of a spinning top.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:04 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He became lost in thought for some time. A distracted look came across his face as he looked at Red.

Ene looked to the ground and sighed. She noticed Jaecen had zoned out. "Papa. Papa?"
"Hm? Oh, I'm fine. What is it?" He asked.
"You zoned out a bit..." Ene said.
He nodded and glanced at Red before returning his attention to Ene and Tsuyoi. "Sorry about that... Heh, I guess I got lost in thought." He paused before replying to Tsuyoi. "It's kind of like a child with a blanket. They're almost inseparable, then?

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, folding her arms, "More like a child with a stuffed animal...but yes, basically." she then let out a sigh. "There could be many things wrong with that though, it could be possessing her to protect it, or it could be that it's connected to her heart in someway...I dunno, it's just my assumptions." she said, looking down in deep thought.
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, and then at Red, putting her finger to her chin, "Hey, you said her shadow turns into a wolf-like thing, right?"
She looked at Wakai, nodding, "Yeah, what about it?"
"It's like that one fairy tale isn't it? About some little girl in a red hood, delivering bakeries to her grandma..."
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow, "Little Red Riding Hood?...now that I think about it, yeah, it is..."
Red finally had looked up, and noticed the others giving her looks, "They're talking about me aren't they...I know it, but what...are they finally planning to..." she started to feel scared for some reason. "What...are these feelings..." she said, she's never experienced such feelings before, since she's usually in a upbeat mood.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Having heard what Red had said, Ene approached her. "You're scared. And rightfully so, seeing as to your predicament..."

He shook his head. "Fairy tails, huh? I just hope the ones told by my family aren't real. That'd be something to see, a baby-eating woman-in-white."
Jaecen noticed Ene but it was too late. She had already started talking to Red. "Damn, that girl's too curious for her own good... It's like she's always two steps ahead. I'm not sure if we should just let them talk or..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi grabbed Jaecen's arms, looking at him with a small smile, "Don't worry...lets at least allow her to talk. Remember, she's currently in a powerless state." She then looked back at Red and Ene, "If she does do anything suspicious, me, you, and Wakai are here to stop her."
Wakai nodded, but then tilted her head, "But...isn't all three of us against her a bit too much...?"
Red looked up at Ene, then back down as she scoffed, "S-Scared? Wh-What're you talking about? I-I'm not...scared." she said, though it was obvious from how shaky her voice was. "A-Anyway..." she looked back at Ene, "Why are you speaking to me...I'm a bad guy you know?" she then looked back down, "Well, to you guys..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

She sat herself down so her knees were still up with her skirt covering her knees and her arms crossed across her knees. "Not every bad person is always bad." Ene frowned. "It's obvious that you're scared. More petrified, really."
Ene started to draw aimlessly on the floor with her finger out of boredom.

Jaecen sighed and sat down. "Why not take a load off, you two? That fight certainly must've worn you out a bit."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red kept her head down, not responding to Ene for a few seconds before finally saying something, "S-So what if I'm scared..." she looked away, gritting her teeth, "It doesn't mean I can't fight..." She then glanced towards Ene, "I could use you as a hostage if I could to make an escape." she said, though her voice was still shaky.
Wakai shook her head, smiling, "No, I'm fine, I didn't use up that much energy during our spar so I don't feel tired at all."
Tsuyoi, on the other hand was rubbing her arms, they were sore from when they kept clashing their weapons together. She looked at Wakai, raising an eyebrow, "Guess it's not only your strength that improves in that form.."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:43 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I'd advise against it, really. I don't know how to fight but even the weak have a trick or two." Ene sat down. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, chopping her own forehead lightly. "M'no sure how, but I can do some stuff I wasn't able to before. Most of it involves medicine, though."

Jaecen stood up and cracked his knuckles. He stretched out. "Nyeh. I was a little light headed. Just lucky I had an ether on me."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red hung her head again, letting out a sigh, "Of course..." was her only response to Ene, not surprised that even she, who looks innocent, can "have something up her sleeves". She then noticed Fang trying to come out of her shadow, however, he was still weak to. She put her hand on her shadow, which was Fang's head, "No Fang...just focus on resting for now."
Fang whined, but did as was told, being absorbed back into Red's shadow.
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, and chuckled, "Sorry for making you help keep things in check with our sparring session. I'll make it up to you later if you want." she said with a smile.
Wakai kept her eyes on Red and Ene while Tsuyoi and Jaecen conversed.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"We've still got a lot to plan out, too." Jaecen walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her a couple of times. "What should we start with?"

Ene checked her skirt pocket again and found that she still had her lucky coin. She spun it on the floor as if it were a top.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items