Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image

| Background Theme Song - ???? | Rank - Keyblade Master | Weapon - Ends of the Earth | Age - 25

"Well" He started off after clearing his throat. "I am a responsible man and I have a good work ethic." He answered. He continued his reason for his capability to take the position. "As a Vice Principal, I would be responsible for managing the administrative and educational components of this school." Hanekoma smiled. He continued his again. "So, such a position should be handled with extreme care in my book."

(Out Of Character: ...)

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All things i already know. But what can you bring to the table that can benefit the school more the what we already provide. Also there is the fact that Eclipse will test you once he returns." He said.

kilatails

Souchi The 2nd

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea frowned at this but nodded her head reluctantly, "Very well then." She watched the other man enter the office and quickly deduced the end of her talk with Diz. She rounded the desk and neared the door to the office, "I'll take my leave then. I believe I am settled when it come to this academy. I'll return to continue to speak about my accommodations." She did a mock salute to Diz, a respectful nod to the man and left the office.

User Image

(EXIT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE)
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

| Background Theme Song - ???? | Rank - Keyblade Master | Weapon - Ends of the Earth | Age - 25

"Looks like there's more to the question." This was an interesting topic. How could he benefit the school, more than what they could provide already. He needed think more innovative than standard. "Well, I was thinking more on the lines of providing this school more challenge when on the topic of education." Hanekoma stated, rubbing his chin. "This applies to refreshing the minds of our fellow students by testing them every nine weeks of each semester. Hence the name 'Nine Weeks Exam'. These tests will build them up for a more challenging test at the end of the semester, the Subject Area Test. The Subject Area Test will decide if they will bump up to Advanced or not. If they fail, they can just try again the next semester to hope to pass the exam." Hanekoma sat up in his chair after explaining, eagerly awaiting DiZ's opinion. If this didn't go too well, the job just wasn't meant for him.

(Out Of Character: This took a lot outta me..)

Knux_nyan

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:48 pm

"Interesting...although that sort of idea will have to go up against the school board....and i have the word for them. We could institute it. It is a good idea after all and you will have my support on it. Very well. I will inform Eclipse Via mental message of your position and your idea and have him return to test you." A small stack of papers appeared on the desk then and a quill and ink as well. "I need you to sign these while i do this." He said as he closed his eyes and concentrated.

kilatails

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 pm
Walking slowly and quietly up to the door, he heard muffling, curious void placed his ear upon the closed door, making sure no one was around, he listened in on what was going on in side. The chatter intresed him more than ever, wanting to know what they where talking about behind closed doors.  

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

Hanekoma took the quill and ink. Dipping the quill in the ink lightly, he wrote along the signature with his left hand. He wasn't right handed, or even-handed which was rare for an individual nowadays. Hanekoma had read through the small stack of papers, before making a signature. "Hmm..okay." He slid the paper and signature back to DiZ when he was done.

(Out Of Character: ....)

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image

"Its rude to eavesdrop." Diz said as the door opened making the boy by the door fall into the room. Eclipse stood behind the boy as well looking down on him. "About 15 second delay. Nice one Diz." The headmaster said as he walked past the boy on the ground.

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:57 pm
Void got up quickly, from his fall.
"Didn't get anything use full. Was starting to fall a sleep, came here to see the head master of the school, is he here or is he in the second district the students not allowed to go to." void said seriously, he leaned against the wall, waiting for an awnser, knowing its was the great diz, who was the mystrious man who knew everything about kingdom hearts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image

Eclipse looked at Void and chuckled as Diz pointed to Eclipse. "It seems There are some who still don't know i'm the headmaster now. Greetings you can call me Eclipse." He said Void.

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:00 pm
"so your the head master than, eclipse." void looked at eclipse, but shivered while the man named diz, did some paper work, he repeated the name in his head. why does that name bother me? void sat there, he frowend as a new thought appered with in his head.
he is the man who founded kingdom hearts, but training students against something they will never win. void. tried to ignore that, but what if he is really doing this academy to get students to risk there lives? He sat there waiting for eclipse to answer his question.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image

(No he is not the one who founded Kingdom hearts. But he is a Guardian of it.)
"Yes that is right. May i help you with something?" Eclipse asked in a neutral tone as he walked to his desk and took his seat.

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:47 pm
Void closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Why is the second district closed off to all students of the academy. Does it have to relate to kingdom hearts?" void asked from that deep breath, his head bugged by the thought of why kingdom key academy is built.
the academy was built for protection of those who are weak and the rise of kingdom hearts, but the other thought came right after that one. Yet there are those who are in the kingdom academy that is helping the rise of kingdom hearts, Void opened his eyes, a serious look took place of his easy going face, and his blue eyes darkening to a dark blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:48 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric walked in and looked around
"hm, this room defiantly changed. I came to re-enroll. Im not sure for how long, but thanks to your message that you sent to Kalena, Reiko asked me to leave!" he said rather annoyed towards Eclipse, he was angry but trying to keep calm too  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

"Second district? I haven't actually been here long so i haven't heard of any 2nd district in this school. You sure you got your info right?" Eclipse asked confused.
Diz waved Eric over to him. "You were never truely gone so your records in this school are still there." He said.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games