Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:25 am
Dante and Vergil ran outside and saw that the Griffon had Vanille in his talons.
"Vanille!"shouted Dante."Let her go you b*sturd!"
Vergil looked at the Griffon."Let my niece go right now!"shouted Vergil.
The Griffon laughed."So...this girl is the daughter of the one in red...I think I'll kill her right now!"said Griffon.
"Gah...let me go!"said Vanille as she struggled to get free.If only I can get a hold of Rebellion...then I would probably be able to beat this thing!thought Vanille.
Dante growled and pulled out Ebony and Ivory and started to shoot at the demon.
Vergil looked over to the shop.I should just let Nero help in this fight...no...I'll call him out when needed.thought Vergil as he tried to hit the Griffon.
The Griffon kept dodging the bullets Dante sent his way."Hahaha...you won't be able to hit me unless you want to injure the girl as well."he said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:32 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero stood still, feeling bit useless because of his grounded for two months, he let his mood swing taking over as a grief. Kyrie, in other hand, head out and saw Griffon, she cover her mouth to see Vanille was on Griffon's talon. She really wish Nero will help, "Don't worry little one, your father, uncle and your cousin will save you. Put your faith into them, don't be scared."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:05 am
Vanille heard Kyrie."Alright cousin KyrKyr!"shouted Vanille."I'm not really scared...I just didn't expect this!"
Dante did hear the Griffon and kept shooting at it.
Vergil jumped onto the roof of the shop and started running so that he can jump high enough to cut one of the Griffon's wings.
The Griffon just chuckled and sent a bolt of lightning down at Vergil and Dante.
Vergil was hit by the bolt of lightning and fell to the roof."Ow...."said Vergil as he looked to see if he was injured.He noticed that his right leg had a deep wound and he also noticed that it was a bullet wound.What the? Did Dante hit me by accident?Vergil asked himself."Well...I'm out of the fight for a while.
Dante managed to dodge the bolt but was hit by a second one in his side."D*mn it!"shouted Dante."I'm out!"
Vanille watched the fight.Wow...my dad is pathetic...thought Vanille.
Vergil saw his brother go down and sighed."Nero...get your a** out here and fight!"shouted Vergil."And this won't go towards a further grounding!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard his father calling him and won't go further grounded, he snickered and rush out of the Shop and sees the Griffon holding his future cousin. He growl in anger and pulled out his Blue Rose, "D*mnit! Let my cousin go, you bird brain, before I will kick your a**!" he shouts at Griffon in anger, Kyrie rush to her boyfriend's back and help his purple coat, hoping Griffon won't harm her future cousin-in-law.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:07 am
Dante and Vergil watched as Nero ran out of the shop.
Go on Kid...have some fun and please rescue Vanille.thought Dante.
Vergil smiled as he watched his son."Be careful Nero!"shouted Vergil.
The Griffon still had a tight grip on Vanille and chuckled."Hmmmm....let's see what he will do if I crush this girl?"said the Griffon quietly.
Vanille heard the Griffon."Oh ok-wait what?!"asked Vanille.
The Griffon started to tighten the foot that held Vanille.
Vanille felt the tightening."G-Gah! I-It's hurts! Knock it o-off!"shouted Vanille with a squeezed voice."N-NerNer! Help!"
The Griffon kept on squeezing the poor girl as he sent lightning bolts towards Nero.
"Vanille! No!"shouted Dante and Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:24 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Vanille! Stop hurting my future cousin-in-law Griffon!" cried Kyrie to see Griffon trying to crush her. Nero heard his girlfriend, he widen his eyes and remember Kyrie got terrified from Griffon yesterday. This really made Grandson of Sparda really p*ssed off and his pupil turned lightning red, by the time Griffon send the lightning bolt to him. Nero sees this and turn around to push Kyrie out of danger, "Run Kyrie!" he shouts as the lightning bolt struck him as it appear to be. Kyrie fell back and knew his eyes are change, she look up and see Nero use his parkour on the building and jump inhumanly to talon, in quick speed. He summoned his Cyborg Sword and slash the talon to free Vanille and grab her, "Hang on Vanille," he told her in deep and dark voice as he landed on the ground near the twins. Kyrie smiles at her boyfriend saving his cousin, she gripping the golden necklace.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 am
Vanille held onto Nero until she was placed next her dad and uncle."Th-Thanks NerNer!"said Vanille.
Dante managed to crawl over to Vanille and hugged her."Oh thank god you're safe!"said Dante.
Vergil chuckled."Wow...I never thought I'd see Dante do this."said Vergil.
Vanille smiled a little."D-Dad...stop!"she said.
"No way!....I'm not letting you get hurt ever again!"said Dante.
Vanille groaned."Ugh Dad! Seriously!"she whined.I'll show you all that I'm not some weak little girl...I can fend for myself and I can kill a demon! I just need a chance!she thought.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero reverted his trigger and made his cyborg sword disappear back to his Devil Bringer. He let Vanille go to let Dante hug her, and she run to her, "Everything is going to be alright, your cousin is Grandson of Sparda," said Kyrie very soothing and watch Nero. Nero pull out his Red Queen and being laid back by placing his sword on his shoulder, glaring at Griffon in pure anger, "Nobody, I mean NOBODY... will scare my girlfriend! I will put into our end of misery, you d*mn Griffon" he shouts at the demon, then he jumps to the pole and dash to bird demon, he slash at it's neck, "Be gone!"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 pm
The Griffon sent a quick bolt of lightning at Nero trying to throw him off as he went a little higher."You may have got that little girl but I will still kill you all!"said the Griffon.
Dante still had a grip on Vanille."I'm not letting you go!"said Dante with a worried tone.
Vanille rolled her eyes and heard Kyrie."Alright cousin KyrKyr..."said Vanille.
Vergil watched Nero."Good job...you can win this."said Vergil quietly.
Vanille managed to get out of her father's grip angered.Vanille started to glow a soft shade of red and her hair went from white to red.She saw and grabbed Rebellion then gave a glare to the demon."I have had enough of your mouth bird!"shouted Vanille.
The Griffon heard Vanille and laughed."A little girl....going to kill me?!"said the Griffon.
Dante and Vergil were wide-eyed with shock."H-Her hair changed color!"they said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero notice the lightning bolt and got hit as he grunt, eventually landed on the ground hard. He groan in pain, even heard him taunting, "I will... get you for... this... NOT EVEN MY LITTLE COUSIN!" he shouts as he struggle to stand up. Until he felt a demonic power as he turn around and see his future cousin's hair change into red, in much of lovebirds in dismay, "Her hair," they cried to see her. Although Nero have to use Buster on Griffon as he give a bird a demonic glare.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm
Vanille walked up in front of the demon."NerNer...stay down...I got this!"said Vanille as she looked at Nero.
Dante was trying to stand up and run to Vanille."Vanille...you won't be able to kill him!"shouted Dante as he fell back onto the ground.
"He's right Vanille! He won't go down easily!"shouted Vergil.
Vanille looked at Dante and Vergil."Watch me!"she shouted.
The Griffon looked at Vanille."You won't succeed girly!"he said."I'll kill you as soon as the fight starts!"
Vanille gritted her teeth."Don't underestimate me Bird Brain!"shouted Vanille.
Dante heard what Vanille called the Griffon and looked at Nero."Well...she took that from you Kid."said Dante.
"We should probably stop teaching her taunts."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard his cousin and couldn't protest, while Kyrie begin to worry since she is a human demon hybrid, but she have to put in faith in her. Those two heard Vanille taunt, Nero gain the irk mark on his head from Dante, he begin to reply at his uncle, keeping his balance supportive, "How the h*ll should I know? I only mouthed at the demons."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm
The Griffon laughed."I would still manage to kill you!"he said.
Vanille gritted her teeth again."Shut...the...h*ll up!"shouted Vanille.
Dante was chuckling."Now she would definitely be an exact copy of me if she used one of my taunts is lazy!"said Dante.
"And don't forget the sarcasticness from you as well!"said Vergil.
The Griffon flew in for an attack on Vanille."Now be a good little girl and stay still so I can kill you."said the Griffon.
Vanille dodged the Griffon's attack expertly."Come on wimp! Come and get me!"shouted Vanille.
Both Dante and Vergil sweat dropped."Well...there's the taunts...what's next?"asked Vergil.
"I don't know..."said Dante.
The Griffon heard Vanille and grew enraged."I won't stop until you die!"shouted the Griffon.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

After hearing Vanille using that taunt, Kyrie dropped her jaw, while Nero stunned to hear. Songstress couldn't find a word, Nero however, spoken out, "Holy... Cr*p! She's good at those taunt," he said while he's stunned to hear his future cousin talking like that.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 pm
The Griffon shot lightning at Vanille trying to hit and possible kill her.
Vanille stuck out her tongue as she dodged the lightning."Oh come on...you're so weak!"said Vanille as she jumped into the air.
Dante and Vergil were just watching Vanille's fight with the Griffon."D*mn...just watching this fight brings tears to my eyes!"shouted Dante.
Vergil rolled his eyes and smirked."She's a chip off of your old block Dante!"said Vergil.
Vanille managed to land on the Griffon's head."Heheh...say good night Birdie!"shouted Vanille as she plunged Rebellion into the Griffon's skull.
"Noooooooooooooo!"he shouted as he fell and landed on the ground."Beaten by a little girl!"
Vanille jumped off of the demon's head and wiped some of his blood off of her cheek as he hair reverted back to her normal white color."Glad he's dead...finally."said Vanille.
Vanille looked at her familly with a smile."I'm not as weak as you guys thought huh?"
All Vergil could do was shake his head and mutter 'un-believable'.
Dante was left speechless.M-My daughter is a natural!thought Dante.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games