Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"wha- wait!" he said as he kept running after here until they reached the top of the tower, surrounded by cogs ans devices the room was gigantic, but he couldn't sense the Master anywhere in the room "he's not here ... this feels wrong" he said as he kept looking around

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm
The Nurse looked about. " Ches said we still have an hour so we will be here in order to stop him."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Have you ever seen a cat smile?

"JENNY!! Jenny sweetie!!!" Using everything in her power to get up here. She couldn't see Jenny. "Where is he you said he was here!!" Turning to screamed at the Doctor. "He's after you!! Why would he hurt Jenny." She was panicking Jenny was important to her.

Well you're looking at one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm
" He said she isn't here! And we still have time! Don't panic!" The Nurse said trying to get her to calm down.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i don't-" he said grunting "i have no idea Chess ... i said he was in the city but we might be early" he said as he looked out the clock face to see two people down at the square who seemed out of place but seemed familiar "James? Tsukiko?" he whispered as he backed away and looked up "Master ... where are you?!" he said with gritted teeth "oh, don't tell me you miss me already" a voice said that echoed through out the room and a hologram of the Master was in the center of the room smirking "coward!" he said as the Master smirked again "please ... you really think i'd be stupid enough to hang around with you three going at me full force? ... no ... but that doesn't mean i couldn't be nice, after all ... all four of you will die together" the Master said "four?" he said as the Master pointed up as the clock struck five, somehow he ridged the clock to speed up, but above them was a girl tied up, suspended to one of the gears "i know it seems too cliche but ... hey, i love the classics ... you got two minutes to save her and get out ... otherwise-" the Master said with a chuckle as there was a loud groan coming from outside and the Doctor looked out the window, the tower was starting to rust in small areas "he's destroying Big Ben!"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm
The Nurse thought fast. " Ok everyone split up and search every part of this tower for Jenny. Inside and out!"  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

On the ground level outside, Nero and "Zatsune" got out as Nero tries to attack her, but she escape and sat on the roof, waiting for twins. Nero scrowlled at her, "Why did you abduct Kyrie!?" he ask her as he shouts, but she didn't say anything as she waiting for the twins.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm
The twins ran out of the Portal.
"Alright where did she go?!"shouted Dante not noticing Nero behind him and the girl on the roof..
"Dante calm down and ask Nero okay?"asked Vergil.
"Okay...where is Nero?"asked Dante as he calmed down.
"Try behind you,Dante."said Vergil.
Dante turned around and saw Nero but still didn't notice the girl on the roof."Okay Nero...where is she?"asked Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero and Zatsune heard the twins as they look at them. Nero made a dumbfound look, until Dante tells him where is she, he pointing his left finger up the roof. "Zatsune" look at them amusing, "Let the game begin," she said quietly, but in deep though she will trick them. Nero look at her in fury looking eyes as he pull out Red Queen, ready to make a fire.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:57 pm
Dante and Vergil looked up and saw the girl.
"You are going down...lady!"said Dante.
Vergil was busy thinking of a stratigy to win this battle.Maybe we can bore her to death?...Wait...that probably won't work...but it's all I have right now...I'll probably just make the plan up as we go.thought Vergil."I think I got an idea!"said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Nero

Nero was about to fight, but Vergil got an idea as he stop himself and look at him, "What is your idea, dad?!" he shouts at him because he's very angry about someone is using Kyrie. "Zatsune" heard Dante as she waiting for him to attack, but she heard Vergil said he think he has a plan. It curious her, while leaving herself open.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:14 am
Dante looked at Vergil along with Nero."Yeah,Vergil what is it?"asked Dante.
"Okay look...I need to tell you in secret...because you know who can probably hear us with our normal talking voices."said Vergil."Nero,Dante lean in."
Dante leaned in and waited for Nero to do the same.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

Nero

Nero roll his eyes and scoff as he lean in, listening to Vergil's plan. "Zatsune" watch them as she rose her eyebrow, "What are they planning on?" she questioning herself about them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:37 am
Vergil leaned in himself in order to tell them the plan."Okay I know it's going to be a weak plan but I'll try and make it up as we go."whispered Vergil.
"Okay...so what's the plan?"asked Vergil quietly.
"The plan is we split up...Nero you go to the left,Dante to the right ,and I'll go straight...and..."started Vergil.
"Then what?"interupted Dante.
"I was getting to that...anyway as I was saying if we split up and go different directions we can confuse her or try to at least and attack her from three sides."whispered Vergil.
"That's actually a good plan,right nephew?"asked Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers