Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:28 pm
Reki looked up at the sky, and saw it tearing,and on the other side the human world."Kaji......I shall avenge you one day........but for now i must put an end to what you have started........" Reki sent a message to every one to meet him at the base as quick as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm
nagato sent out omnimon, and they countered the huge gusts, and made it to guardian HQ, nagato fell unconsious as they entered the HQ, his body badly damaged from being bashed against rocks by the wind. (Deja Vu?)
(Hopefully reki is there to help)  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 pm
"Darn it! Hurry MetalSeadramon" MetalSeadramon finally made it to HQ. Rick and Gaomon ran inside and found nagato on the ground."Nagato!!" Gaomon rushed to his aid and checked his pulse."He's still breathing, but badly injured. We got to get him up." Rick picked nagato and dragged him to the main room."Anybody, Reki, Kari, Help!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14 pm
"Rick,what happened to Nagato." Reki walked down the stairs to go see rick,but then suddendly the HQs roof broke,and then the sky showed the Human world,and then almost every thing has hurled into the air to the real world."Looks like its time,RICK BRACE YOUR SELF!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero slater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:19 pm
((I'm so sorry everyone, my internet was down for a while then my computer wasn't working with the new system and a whole bunch of other stuff, but i'm back know))

Shawn and his three digimon walked out of shawns room and walked down the hall of the base, Seeing Rick, ang Reki.

"Whats going on you guys, and what is he doing here.!!

Shawns digimon took fighting stances.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 pm
"No time to explain, just hold on to something!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 am
Birdramon was useless in the air, but by some stroke of luck, they had made it back to where the HQ used to be. The orange bird tried with all of her might to reach the HQ, but only slowed their ascent. With a shout from all of them, they spiraled to the real world.

((To be seen again? NEVA!! Jk.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:27 pm
Nagato slowly regained consiousness as he awoke to fine everyone else knocked out in the remains of the base.
"What the hell?"
screams were heard everywhere, as megidramon was destroying the nearby city.
"Are we...in the real world?! Oh no.....megidramon will.."
omnimon, duftmon, metal seadramon, and alphamon shot out of nagato's digivice, as he yelled with spirit.
"All right, guys, new plan this time, we take him on by using the city as cover!"
All other digimon:
"Got it!"
nagato took off on metal seadramon, his body still sore, but he ignored it. His digimon hid behind buildings in the form of a circle around megidramon, omnimon opposite of duftmon, and metal seadramon opposite of alphamon.

"Digitalize of soul!"
alphamon quickly hides as megidramon looks towards the building he's hiding behind.

"River of power!"
metal seadramon goes behind his building, the tactic confusing megidramon.

"Supreme cannon!"

The process continues for a while....

"Crap, we're not gonna last much longer, megidramon's catching on. He almost caught alphamon."
nagato types in an urgent message on his digivice, that would make all of the digivices ring very loudly, in an attempt to wake everyone up.
Megidramon in human world, my location is on the digivice, get here, bye.
just as he sent the message, he looked to see megidramon's tail flying right at him, that was the last thing he saw as he was knocked off metal seadramon, falling down at high speed.
"s**t...."
Nagato takes out his bow, and fires through a glass window, hooking to a desk inside an office building.

Employees of office building:
"Look, that kid just got hit by that huge monster, and he just shot an arrow into that desk, get him up here!"
the employees pulled nagato up, and brought him into the building as he slipped into unconsiousness once again, his digimon going back into his digivice, from exaustion.  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:51 pm
Yin took a sniff as the train digimon charged forwards through the underground tunnels, megidramon had nearly gotten them in the portal before it went up through the ceiling into the city below.

"Ah, that dragon is almost not worth it having been made," Yin clutched at a railing as a particularly nasty shockwave from above happened.

"That dragon is going to kill me before we get out of here, hurry Grand!"

The train hurtle through the tunnels under the city, bound for an alter base and safety from megidramon.

Megidramon roared above the city, data was not the feast to search, all things in this world would satiate its hunger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 pm
"APOCALYPSE!"

Never was the dragon's mighty attack more welcome than now, Magnadramon's aim remaining true. She was carrying an unconscious Biyomon, and Savannah was riding her partner, still feeling very ill. Gargomon and Wendigomon launched their attacks, trying to pin down the dragon to deliver the final hit.  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm
Reki was unconcious on a beach in the real world, and surrounded only by the ocean."Hmmm....." Reki got up,but looking exahusted,"That felt like i just got slapped in the face by Kari 20 times."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 am
Rick started to wake up in a park along with gaomon."Augh, my head. Gaomon, Gaomon wake up."Rick nudged gaomon till he woke up. "Ohh, where are we?" Rick spotted megidramon in the sky. "Figures he will be here. We gotta find the others. Digi-soul Charge, Overdrive!!" "Gaomon warp digivolved too...MirageGaogamon!" Rick and MG took off and there was a

BEEP, BEEP
He took out his d-terminal and found one of their comrades location. "All right we got one of them. Lets go!!"  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:47 am
Reki thought it be a good idea to regroup in a area, but his digivice, was still modifying it self, to work in the real world,"well the only thing i can do with this right now, is send my digimon out,so come on out you guys."All four digimon came out,and sat down on the sand to rest,because they all knew that a great battle laid instore for them soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:56 pm
nagato slowly got up, he seemed to be in the hospital.
"What the....where am I?"
nagato looked around, and saw that this was the hospital he was born in.
"Figures.."
Nagato stands up, and finds that he is no longer sore or anything.
"Leave it to the human medication..."
Nagato walked outside, and saw megidramon smash a building, and the pieces kill lots of people, he recognizes one of them, and runs over.
"Damian!"
The friend died swiftly, without a chance to reply. Nagato's blood boiled, thoughts already racing through his head. His eyes shot open, and they were solid white.
"Get out here everyone. This time, megidramon will pay for what he has done....lets show him the worst pain imaginable!"
nagato runs on his own, white digisoul flowing out of him, supercharging his digimon.
"Metal seadramon, lets extend our limits! Digisoul charge, excess evolution!"
Nagato throws his digivice in the air, revealing the x shaped indentation in the back. He charges digisoul in both of his hands, and when the digivice comes back down, he slices the digivice, exactly in the indentations, in an x form.
"Metal seadramon...Digivolve to...Giga Seadramon!"

Giga seadramon:
"Sea wave destroyer!"
a huge blast of energy fires at megidramon, and almost no one can see from the explosion.

Duftmon:
"Estre wehre!"
Duftmon swings his rapier rapidly, sending tons of energy waves at megidramon

Alphamon + Omnimon (Fused)
Omnimon X charged at megidramon, under the cover of the attacks, and cuts him.

"Omnimon X, throw me your sword, I'll avenge everyone!"
as the sword is thrown to nagato, nagato jumps off the building he got on top of, and caught the sword. Omnimon X catches nagato, and throws him like a spear, straight at megidramon. The sword glows white with nagato's digisoul.
"This, this will end it all!"
Nagato flies straight into megidramon, the charged sword stabbing straight into megidramon's digital hazard sign on his chest.(His weak point.)  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm
(okay, works for me I guess)

Megidramon roared out in pain as all the attacks come and hit it from behind while it had been busy with its feeding, as it had turned to lash around at its tormentors a sudden pain surged through it from the hazard sign on its chest, as megidramon manages to look down it sees one of the little things on its chest, holding something into its sign, before megidramon began to fragment, being a digimon born not of an egg in this case its data was wisked away into the wind, a red streak in the sky.

Yin rested a bit as the train continued towards the last alter base through the old underground tunnel, his d-vice went off for a quick bit, notifying him of megidramon's death.

"Heh, took them long enough to deal with that thing, it all went well though, minus that close shave of course. At least I still have the crystal, and those things I grabbed from the old leader's room." He looked in his pack at all in it, the crystal glimmering even in the darkness, Yin could only smile as he imagined how things were going to be soon, so very soon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games