Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 pm
With the two of us finally in the training room, I figured to start off easy this go-round since the boy hasn't been at it in a few days now. At the moment, my Cubchoo was squaring off against Tristen's Eevee. "Eevee! Bite!" Tristen shouted.

"Cubchoo, Icy wind!" I shouted.

As the Eevee rushed in, the Cubchoo breathed in then quickly blew out a stinging wind which pelted the Eevee, making the Normal type back off and left the Pokemon feeling a little numb. It couldn't work up any speed that well. "Come on, Tristen, head in the game here."

"Quick Attack!" Tristen shouted.

The Eevee then rushed in as fast as it could, smashing right into the Cubchoo and knocking it over head over heels for a second.

"That reminds me, any luck learning anything like that as far as your skills are concerned?"

"No..." The boy said a bit ashamed.

"Don't worry about it, it'll come to you. Maybe we'll work on that after a few rounds of this. In the meantime, Cubchoo!" The Cubchoo pushed himself back up shaking his head. "Slash attack!" I called out. Right in mid-attack, I perked up, hearing Sub. "The hell...? Cubchoo hang on, you too, you two."

"Chaaa?"

"Vueee?"

"Was that Sub?" The boy asked.

"Yea..." I made my way to the door and peeked out of it, looking down the halls, not really seeing him initially. "Sub, I'm down here!" I called back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea..." I made my way to the door and peeked out of it, looking down the halls, not really seeing him initially. "Sub, I'm down here!" I called back.

As Sub roamed, searching and shouting for his bird friend he heard the man in question call out to him, the human of the pair perking up upon hearing his response. "Where? The training room? You live in there or something?" He shouted back, heaving towards the training room to find the man.

"More training for Tristen?" The Dark One asked the Cold One as he entered the room, taking note of the Cubchoo and Eevee, as well as Tristen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

As Sub roamed, searching and shouting for his bird friend he heard the man in question call out to him, the human of the pair perking up upon hearing his response. "Where? The training room? You live in there or something?" He shouted back, heaving towards the training room to find the man.

"More training for Tristen?" The Dark One asked the Cold One as he entered the room, taking note of the Cubchoo and Eevee, as well as Tristen.

"Yea, we are. Pretty much not needing to rest on our laurels here." I said to him. The boy pretty much stayed silent, though. He was holding his tongue. "At any rate, what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:22 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, we are. Pretty much not needing to rest on our laurels here." I said to him. The boy pretty much stayed silent, though. He was holding his tongue. "At any rate, what's going on?"

"Hm...good point. Maybe I should let me own Eevee get some experience in one day." He said, looking over at Tristen's Eevee. "At any rate, I got a mission for you, Blizz. I want to send you back into Kalos. How do you feel about that?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:28 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Hm...good point. Maybe I should let me own Eevee get some experience in one day." He said, looking over at Tristen's Eevee. "At any rate, I got a mission for you, Blizz. I want to send you back into Kalos. How do you feel about that?"

A rather deadpan look came on my face, and rightfully so. ".......excuse me if I'm not thrilled, especially if this involves that blasted chateau again. At this point, I think I am pushing my luck with that place, especially considering the third-slash-last time I was there, it was with the team and having to deal with Aile and Zygarde, among other things." I said. "If Lysandre haven't done anything about me being there for any future endeavors, it'd surprise me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

A rather deadpan look came on my face, and rightfully so. ".......excuse me if I'm not thrilled, especially if this involves that blasted chateau again. At this point, I think I am pushing my luck with that place, especially considering the third-slash-last time I was there, it was with the team and having to deal with Aile and Zygarde, among other things." I said. "If Lysandre haven't done anything about me being there for any future endeavors, it'd surprise me."

"No, not the chateau this time, thankfully where I want to send you is probably not as bad." Sub admitted. "I want you to go to Camphrier Town and meet up with a man named Cassius, he runs the Kalos storage system, or at least he used to. The region's storage system was recently nationalized and declared a crown property, as you can imagine Cassius is not too happy about that. Either way Cassius has reached out to use through our Hoenn embassy and wishes to meet with one of us in person, apparently he has information we might be interested in. I know you're well known in Kalos which puts you at risk but at the same time because you are well known and know the region relatively well you are also useful in gaining trust of the natives. So, are you game?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:48 pm
SubonicXP
"No, not the chateau this time, thankfully where I want to send you is probably not as bad." Sub admitted. "I want you to go to Camphrier Town and meet up with a man named Cassius, he runs the Kalos storage system, or at least he used to. The region's storage system was recently nationalized and declared a crown property, as you can imagine Cassius is not too happy about that. Either way Cassius has reached out to use through our Hoenn embassy and wishes to meet with one of us in person, apparently he has information we might be interested in. I know you're well known in Kalos which puts you at risk but at the same time because you are well known and know the region relatively well you are also useful in gaining trust of the natives. So, are you game?"

I crossed my arms, pondering the thought. It kind of felt off by just how Sub described it; yea sure someone who got the Pokemon Storage System in Kalos in place only for control of it ripped from his hands would make someone rather cross, but at the same time it's absurdly hard to get allegiances there and for a potential contact to fall in our lap in one fell swoop? Heck, I have a hard time buying the ones that I came across before, that journalist and that other woman. Then again, on the flip side, we couldn't really write this one off. Any foothold in Kalos we can get on to put one over on Lysandre and bring him closer to shutting him down would be great. "Alright, fine." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Mumbling a few choice words, Night fiddled with her SNAG for a few moments before looking up at Keiko's question, "GRAY. I hate having to talk to that thing, and V knows it."

Sighing, Night braced herself for what was to be a very frustrating conversation, "Alright, GRAY. What all can you tell me about the file V had you keeping on me?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Blizzard120

I crossed my arms, pondering the thought. It kind of felt off by just how Sub described it; yea sure someone who got the Pokemon Storage System in Kalos in place only for control of it ripped from his hands would make someone rather cross, but at the same time it's absurdly hard to get allegiances there and for a potential contact to fall in our lap in one fell swoop? Heck, I have a hard time buying the ones that I came across before, that journalist and that other woman. Then again, on the flip side, we couldn't really write this one off. Any foothold in Kalos we can get on to put one over on Lysandre and bring him closer to shutting him down would be great. "Alright, fine." I said.

"Glad to hear it!" Sub said with a big grin, for a minute there he almost thought Blizzard was going to turn him down. "Now thanks to the region's teleportation scrambles I can't teleport you directly into Camphrier Town. However I can send you to Santalune City. Claydol recently teleported Terashi and Rein there during a maintenance period for their scramblers, in fact it was Cassius who informed me of the scheduled maintenance. Either way with them in the area, and Rein's SNAG rigged with a scrambler of Isaac's design, shh don't tell, Claydol should be able to teleport you into the city so long as Rein's SNAG is nearby. From there you will have to head towards Campherier Town which means if you take the marked routes you'll have to pass through Lumiose City."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:07 pm
SubonicXP
"Glad to hear it!" Sub said with a big grin, for a minute there he almost thought Blizzard was going to turn him down. "Now thanks to the region's teleportation scrambles I can't teleport you directly into Camphrier Town. However I can send you to Santalune City. Claydol recently teleported Terashi and Rein there during a maintenance period for their scramblers, in fact it was Cassius who informed me of the scheduled maintenance. Either way with them in the area, and Rein's SNAG rigged with a scrambler of Isaac's design, shh don't tell, Claydol should be able to teleport you into the city so long as Rein's SNAG is nearby. From there you will have to head towards Campherier Town which means if you take the marked routes you'll have to pass through Lumiose City."

"...Oh good..." I thought for a moment. "I'm half-tempted to bring Freth to err on the side of caution. For that matter, since I'd have to be cutting through the city, I might pay someone a visit over there. Sometime before my battle with the Champion, I met a journalist there that is apparently some part of resistance against Lysandre. I might get a more in-depth status update out of her. I may know where to find her."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 pm
Blizzard120

"...Oh good..." I thought for a moment. "I'm half-tempted to bring Freth to err on the side of caution. For that matter, since I'd have to be cutting through the city, I might pay someone a visit over there. Sometime before my battle with the Champion, I met a journalist there that is apparently some part of resistance against Lysandre. I might get a more in-depth status update out of her. I may know where to find her."

"Go right ahead, would make me feel a little more comfortable as well if someone went with you." Sub said, agreeing with Blizzard on Freth going with him. "Also sounds good, maybe this journalist friend of yours could give us even more useful information, the more the better. Either way, keep in touch with me and while I don't have to tell you of all people this, be careful. Lysandre's grip over Kalos strengthens more and more every day, his eyes are everywhere."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:01 pm
Reno looked over the edge of the cliff, staring down for a moment before identifying the hole tunneled into the mountain that looked like where Onix tunneled in after impact. "Well, I'm guessing your pin pricks were debris from Grunt tunneling his way back up." Reno stated, continuing to stare down for a moment. "And its no problem if you had to focus this time. It's not like this stuff is supposed to be innate off the bat. Do I look like I was born with psycho powers and the knowledge to use them? Don't answer that." Reno added, turning to Aile as he knew she was about to say something indignant to him. "So you feel like this stuff is giving you an idea of what to do?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm
"Psycho or psychic? There might be a bit of a difference there," she quipped, turning to face Reno with a small smirk on her face. It would soon fade, though, as Aile's gaze turned to her staff. "Ah... kinda? I mean, a little, and I'm sure as I get used to it, I'll figure things out better, at least when it comes to that tremor sense. I mean, I was already getting used to it back in Orre, but..." The woman shrugged, messing with her staff and tilting it around. She'd stop abruptly, though, tilting her head before bringing the staff up next to her ear and turning it one more time a hundred and eighty degrees. "Is that... sand?" If Reno got close to the staff when she flipped it again, he could hear what sounded like small granules of something running through the apparently hollow staff. "How did I not notice this before?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:34 pm
"Oh, crap, yeah. I know that feeling," Keiko sighed the second GRAY was mentioned. "Can't stand dealing with him, either. There was a time when I defended his attitude, too. Boy, do I regret that, now."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:11 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh, crap, yeah. I know that feeling," Keiko sighed the second GRAY was mentioned. "Can't stand dealing with him, either. There was a time when I defended his attitude, too. Boy, do I regret that, now."

"You know, if you're going to speak poorly of me at least do it where I can't hear you. Oh wait, I can always hear you since you live in what is essentially my ear slash eyeball." GRAY spoke up from the intercom in reply to Keiko.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games