Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:35 pm
Hey does anyone know a image website I can move to? Photobucket is disabling 3rd party hosting for users unless they pay- or in this case unless I PAY A MEMBERSHIP TO UNLOCK IT.

Sotra ticks me off some of my images are no longer gonna show v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:41 pm
Prairiefox
Hey does anyone know a image website I can move to? Photobucket is disabling 3rd party hosting for users unless they pay- or in this case unless I PAY A MEMBERSHIP TO UNLOCK IT.

The only one I can think of is Imgur. Which is what I'm thinking of moving too. Cause this is ridiculous stare  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

The only one I can think of is Imgur. Which is what I'm thinking of moving too. Cause this is ridiculous stare

Im working on that right now me as well as the crew are working on moving all of our images XD This is gonna take a while but I am not gonna pay a 399.00 membership fee for pictures >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:45 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

Im working on that right now me as well as the crew are working on moving all of our images XD This is gonna take a while but I am not gonna pay a 399.00 membership fee for pictures >.>

Don't blame you there. Neither am I. It's going to take some time for sure 3nodding  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:47 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

Don't blame you there. Neither am I. It's going to take some time for sure 3nodding

I just got done replacing all the pics in Koru's forums XD Now onto the crew related stuff owo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:12 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

It's easier with Cyril since he doesn't dislike Kirsi, it has long turned to guilt for him which is why he was avoiding her and get uncomfortable around her. It simply isn't his first choice. Though as they chat, he is starting to relax and he is a tad ooc as I tried to get us to resume skating.

his reaction to partnering with Kirsi since Koru & Nirav are, will be mixed, but he is not opposed to the idea. He is intrigued because they were opponent before, on the other hand, he was worried whether they will be able to cooperate.

=

It will be easier to get them together if Koru and Nirav decided first they are partnering up.

=

I am fine with whichever.
If marcus confronted while they are in group, it is going to get awkward fast for Cyril and Nirav.
that moment of 'Should we leave them alone?'

=

btw anyone here played Fate/ Grand Order
my friend list is sadly barren of people.

Oh yes it could get very awkward XD Koru may lead Kirsi away with promise of ice cream >.>
Koru would love the idea to be partnered with Kirsi, but she understands that having two fire types on a team might be the best strategy since she really didn't go into that last tournament with one ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:43 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

I just got done replacing all the pics in Koru's forums XD Now onto the crew related stuff owo

I'm not sure how I'm going to organize my stuff on imgur... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:53 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

I made an album for crew guildart
Character RP Art
Misc so far  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox

I made an album for crew guildart
Character RP Art
Misc so far

My problem is I have so many imagines sorted into different sub-folders to make it easier. Like one guild I'm apart of has like practically 20 folders to keep it organized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:09 pm
photobucket is the wooorrrst crying  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:26 pm
Just so everyone knows. I really wanted to get a boat load of posts done yesterday and today. I even did a submission for the ice sculpting thing. However with the sudden mess photobucket created I'm in the process of downloading and organizing all my stuff. stressed After 9 years I'm telling you it is a lot neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:49 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hey I was thinking of having Marcus confront Kirsi after he checks in on Ray at the Ice Sculpture thing...whaddaya guys think?
Prairiefox

That sounds good!

If possible, I'd rather Cyril/Nirav not be around for it because it's bound to get emotional haha

I suppose maybe their skating could naturally come to a close?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Quoting you two to let you know! I don't know the timing of things so hopefully it's not too tricky to sqeeze in an interaction with Marcus.

I'm hoping Kirsi can do a talk with Ray during the RP-day, but I'll have to talk with Panda to figuring out if the timing works, whew

It's all good!
I may edit my post w/ nirav to include him signing up though
wanna make sure he's in!

Yeah sounds good to me ^^ Maybe we could have the four head for the stadium to sign up (even though we've signed them up already) but Kir and Koru notice Marcus eyeing them so they separate with some excuse so they won't drag anyone else into this jambalaya?

Sorry this took forever. I got caught up on some things.
This sounds good to me. I'll be able to post once I get home today after my doctor's appointment.
I'm guessing I should have Marcus head to the stadium too and they can have the confrontation there?
( Eli might watch but not intervene since he's kinda of...invested and in the know about Ray..if that's okay. We can have it just be the three of them if not. )  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:50 pm
I'll get out a post for Nirav later today or maybe tomorrow night
Feeling kinda brain dead ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:57 pm
-rolls around-  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:02 pm
DJ Double B
-rolls around-

-rolls around with you-  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games