Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:15 pm
amarzyciel
*rolls about*
so quiet

seems so yeah lol
had a lot goin on lately ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:17 pm
DJ Double B
amarzyciel
*rolls about*
so quiet

seems so yeah lol

It is way too quiet.
I have urge to poke and prod prairie and white too.
If only to see if they are alive.

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

*Pokes pokes pokes?*  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:52 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B
amarzyciel
*rolls about*
so quiet

seems so yeah lol

It is way too quiet.
I have urge to poke and prod prairie and white too.
If only to see if they are alive.

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

*Pokes pokes pokes?*

Dont worry I am XD I'm working on a post right now I've been out of town today and been enjoying lots of salmon =w=
Sorry about the absence though been working full days the past 2 days...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 am
Prairiefox

Dont worry I am XD I'm working on a post right now I've been out of town today and been enjoying lots of salmon =w=

Hey~ *waves*
you are near the sea then?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 pm
amarzyciel
Prairiefox

Hey~ *waves*
you are near the sea then?

Nope Kentucky XD I just really like salmon =w=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:10 pm
If anyone wants to RP, I think I can have Nia move along to someplace for it ^.^  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 am
Prairiefox

Nope Kentucky XD I just really like salmon =w=

hmm, salmon.
I always think of sushi and sashimi when it comes to salmon.
they don't taste as good when grilled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:07 pm
amarzyciel

*Pokes pokes pokes?*

*curls around pokey finger*

It looks like I am getting quotes again.

Glad you are interested in partnering, I really wanted to ^w^
I am very much liking the contrast between Kirsi's relationship with Cyril and Marcus- she had a bad first impression with both of them, but with Cyril they may find a way around it instead of being unable to get past it like her and Marcus

In real life first impressions are very important, so I think it's interesting when it plays a strong role in RPs. There are characters that I don't know if Kirsi would get along with until we see how the first encounter goes, good or bad.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:22 pm
amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I will devour grilled salmon XD especially wood grilled with a nice bourbon honey glaze =w=

Crap I'm making myself hungry DX

I'm excited to see how they work together ^^ Nice bonding time. Like I can see how it would go if Kir and Ko were partnered but I like the idea of Cyril and her on the same side when only in the last tournament they were on opposing sides, maybe bring up some feelings from back then too since that did leave the biggest impression for each of them -throws confetti- start of a friendship emotion_kirakira

Oh but I went ahead and put in my entry for the tournament in my post but our characters can talk to each other about partnering up I just wanted to go ahead and put it in there ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:58 am
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Hey I was thinking of having Marcus confront Kirsi after he checks in on Ray at the Ice Sculpture thing...whaddaya guys think?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:13 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hey! Welcome back!

Not sure if you received the PM I sent you a while back. When I was checking my inventory I noticed that I wrote that Tera had given Marcus the Kingdra Plushie she had won in the last festival, but I didn't see any mention of it on your inventory or your current post. I was wondering if you were still interested in saying that Tera had given Marcus the Kingdra Plushie she won during the last festival. If not I'll edit my stuff accordingly ^-^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hey I was thinking of having Marcus confront Kirsi after he checks in on Ray at the Ice Sculpture thing...whaddaya guys think?
Prairiefox

That sounds good!

If possible, I'd rather Cyril/Nirav not be around for it because it's bound to get emotional haha

I suppose maybe their skating could naturally come to a close?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Quoting you two to let you know! I don't know the timing of things so hopefully it's not too tricky to sqeeze in an interaction with Marcus.

I'm hoping Kirsi can do a talk with Ray during the RP-day, but I'll have to talk with Panda to figuring out if the timing works, whew  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:43 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

That sounds good!

If possible, I'd rather Cyril/Nirav not be around for it because it's bound to get emotional haha

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Quoting you two to let you know! I don't know the timing of things so hopefully it's not too tricky to sqeeze in an interaction with Marcus.

I'm hoping Kirsi can do a talk with Ray during the RP-day, but I'll have to talk with Panda to figuring out if the timing works, whew

It's all good!
I may edit my post w/ nirav to include him signing up though
wanna make sure he's in!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:21 pm
DJ Double B
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

That sounds good!

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

It's all good!
I may edit my post w/ nirav to include him signing up though
wanna make sure he's in!

Yeah sounds good to me ^^ Maybe we could have the four head for the stadium to sign up (even though we've signed them up already) but Kir and Koru notice Marcus eyeing them so they separate with some excuse so they won't drag anyone else into this jambalaya?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:58 am
DJ Double B

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

It's easier with Cyril since he doesn't dislike Kirsi, it has long turned to guilt for him which is why he was avoiding her and get uncomfortable around her. It simply isn't his first choice. Though as they chat, he is starting to relax and he is a tad ooc as I tried to get us to resume skating.

his reaction to partnering with Kirsi since Koru & Nirav are, will be mixed, but he is not opposed to the idea. He is intrigued because they were opponent before, on the other hand, he was worried whether they will be able to cooperate.

=

It will be easier to get them together if Koru and Nirav decided first they are partnering up.

=

I am fine with whichever.
If marcus confronted while they are in group, it is going to get awkward fast for Cyril and Nirav.
that moment of 'Should we leave them alone?'

=

btw anyone here played Fate/ Grand Order
my friend list is sadly barren of people.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games