Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:18 am
DJ Double B
Neryem

I'm down for them to meet up!
The lottery is a game Mokihana can play, so they could run into each other again there if that's good by you (:

Alright! cant wait for Hana to be confused by everything lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 pm
Hmmm . . . I am unsure whose turn to post, since the timing seems right for Cyril's
Also anyone have news of White?
Here's hoping tourney registration will be open for a long while still  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 pm
Neryem

Hey just wanted to let you know that for the lotto you get 5 Prize Claim Slots. Noticed you only had 4 so you get an extra ◇ - - - - biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:04 pm
murruelecreuset
Neryem

Hey just wanted to let you know that for the lotto you get 5 Prize Claim Slots. Noticed you only had 4 so you get an extra ◇ - - - - biggrin

Thank you! i keep accidentally cutting them off.

EDIT: also what's with trading prizes?

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:12 pm
Neryem
murruelecreuset
Neryem

Thank you! i keep accidentally cutting them off.

EDIT: also what's with trading prizes?

No problem. Trading prizes can be one of two things. You can do the prize exchange if you really want the top prizes and are having no luck. Then there's trading among students which is just a friendly thing to do. Like trading a plush to a friend because you can. Just gives you some options really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:07 am
o.o  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:16 pm
amarzyciel
Hmmm . . . I am unsure whose turn to post, since the timing seems right for Cyril's

She just posted Kirsi a while ago did she reply to your PM?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:17 am
Prairiefox
amarzyciel

no, I don't pm her, but here.
I guess, I should pm her instead, since she doesn't seem to check OOC

P.S: my post will be delayed.
too sleepy to write a post today.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:16 pm
amarzyciel
Prairiefox
amarzyciel

no, I don't pm her, but here.
I guess, I should pm her instead, since she doesn't seem to check OOC

P.S: my post will be delayed.
too sleepy to write a post today.

That's okay I just got home Im exhausted XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:57 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

amarzyciel

Omg ahhh, so I wasn't getting any of your quotes about the tag team tournament for some reason surprised I just saw Ciel's PM >w>

I'd definitely like Kirsi to join ^o^
I thought the idea for her to team up with Cyril would be interesting, especially because last time they were battling against each other. I think it would be cool for them to try working together, Kirsi was impressed by their battle.

I don't want to get in the way if you wanted Koru and Cyril to partner though; it would be fun going in with any of the three of you; Koru because she's already a friend, or Nirav to help develop a friendship ^o^  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

amarzyciel

Omg ahhh, so I wasn't getting any of your quotes about the tag team tournament for some reason surprised I just saw Ciel's PM >w>

I thought the idea for her to team up with Cyril would be interesting, especially because last time they were battling against each other. I think it would be cool for them to try working together, Kirsi was impressed by their battle.

I don't want to get in the way if you wanted Koru and Cyril to partner though; it would be fun going in with any of the three of you; Koru because she's already a friend, or Nirav to help develop a friendship ^o^

No it's totally fine! I figured you two would be pairing up for it XD Well if DJ s still okay with Koru and Nirav pairing together I'm all for it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

That's weird. Do you still have problem with it?

Yes, that's why I suggest it.
hmm, no, I said that because I was anxious for your reply, since I don't know if you are going to enter or if you want them to partner up.
I will need to find new partner otherwise after all.

I prefer it if Cyril works with Kirsi, it will help them to learn to cooperate and foster friendship.
maybe, a cliche moment of Cyril finally gets his chance to apologize at the end of the tournament.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:54 am
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

amarzyciel

No it's totally fine! I figured you two would be pairing up for it XD Well if DJ s still okay with Koru and Nirav pairing together I'm all for it ^^

I'm down for Koru and Nirav!
interestingly enough im like 90% sure koru and nirav battled in the last tournament lol it'll be cool (:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:25 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

amarzyciel

I'm down for Koru and Nirav!
interestingly enough im like 90% sure koru and nirav battled in the last tournament lol it'll be cool (:

They did XD And yay ^^ We can do it owo
We can post our entries in our next posts since students can sign up via pokegear now so we don't have to actually go to the stadium yet ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 am
*rolls about*
so quiet  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games