Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:26 am
I woke up in the Library as Lykas made his way out. "Huh? I miss somefin?" I asked groggily. I looked to Sub, but I wasn't sure if he would respond, if he even heard me. So I shook myself awake and started putting things away. It was time to wake up, anyway.

Meanwhile, Keiko would be found in the kitchen trying to feed Togen. The Togepi looked like it was aching for a fight, which is why Keiko tended to him alone - she didn't want any of her other Pokemon hurt by the battle-thirsty Normal-type. Particularly since some of her Pokemon were, or at least seemed to be, younger than him. Keiko was having limited success in keeping Togen in line enough to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 pm
Reno felt a coy smile cross his face as he heard Aile speaking, focus darting between her artifact, her, and her partner. Stretching himself out and fishing his necklace out with his right hand, Reno spoke. "Well, you are now one of us, Aile. It seems whatever the hell that staff is, made you a channeler. And Tati there is your partner since it seems your current stuff is based around what a Flygon does." Gesturing Harleen over, Reno would point towards Aile with his left arm, servos whirring as he did so. 'You get tremorsense. And I get telepathy.' Giving a bigger smile, Reno would gesture to Aile. "So then, wanna test out the limits on that tremorsense? Might as well, since I'm apparently our resident channeling expert."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:47 pm
Aile looked over at Tatooine for a moment when Reno made his offer, Aile raising an eyebrow, which was only responded to with a shrug from the Flygon. "Well, okay then," she responded, shrugging herself, "Tati's game, so why not. What do you have in mind then, Reno?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:18 pm
Reno would smile as he looked towards Aile. "Well, let's start with precision." Reno said, grabbing a handful of pebbles. Giving himself a moment to count the stones in his right hand, Reno would tuck that hand behind his back and let a few pebbles drop out of his hand. "Now then. See if you can count how many of these things hit the ground." He said, tossing the handful into the air and watching as they rained down on the peak.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I woke up in the Library as Lykas made his way out. "Huh? I miss somefin?" I asked groggily. I looked to Sub, but I wasn't sure if he would respond, if he even heard me. So I shook myself awake and started putting things away. It was time to wake up, anyway.

"...when did you get here?" Sub asked as he turned to face Terashi. "And for that matter, why are you here, sleeping of all things?" He asked further.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:03 pm
I had just finished putting my research materials away when Sub spoke up. "I came down here to do research on Kalosian and Alolan Pokemon in case we get sent to either of those regions in the future, since neither of those regions were a part of the Pokemon League when I was in Pokemon Tech, and... well, lost track of time, I suppose," I answered, rubbing the back of my neck out of awkwardness. "Just trying to make sure I'm as ready as I can be for whatever we end up going against in future missions. Speaking of, I should probably get some training in for my Pokemon while I'm at it. I've been a little lax in that lately, as Keiko has attested."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:19 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would smile as he looked towards Aile. "Well, let's start with precision." Reno said, grabbing a handful of pebbles. Giving himself a moment to count the stones in his right hand, Reno would tuck that hand behind his back and let a few pebbles drop out of his hand. "Now then. See if you can count how many of these things hit the ground." He said, tossing the handful into the air and watching as they rained down on the peak.

Aile nodded and closed her eyes once Reno picked up the pebbles, bringing her staff in front of her and flipping it so the tip now rested on the ground. The few pebbles dropping on the ground would make one of her eyebrows twitch, already noting those separately. The woman waited patiently for a good minute or two, noting the rest of the pebbles falling finally. Her fingers would tap rapidly, trying to count how many fell onto the ground all at once.

"Hm... I think.... About fifteen or so pebbles," Aile finally responded, opening her eyes, "Not including the four that you dropped before throwing the rest of them. I'm only counting the first hits, though...." She bit her bottom lip, trying to think it though and see if she might have missed anything. The look on her face sure didn't seem completely confident.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 pm
Reno would give a smile as he heard her response. "You even counted my deposit to prevent you just remembering how many were in my hand. Nice. But you're wrong, it was 16." Reno turned as he spoke, realizing that he had thrown towards a slightly decline that dropped sharply. "Well....I started with 16. I'm willing to bet that only 15 made it. Whoops." Reno stated, careful to make sure his step forward covered the 16th pebble he had thrown. "Now then, we got a good idea that your sense is pretty precise. Wonder what we could do to test strength or range?" Reno pondered, staring at Aile as he waited to see if she had any fun thoughts.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I had just finished putting my research materials away when Sub spoke up. "I came down here to do research on Kalosian and Alolan Pokemon in case we get sent to either of those regions in the future, since neither of those regions were a part of the Pokemon League when I was in Pokemon Tech, and... well, lost track of time, I suppose," I answered, rubbing the back of my neck out of awkwardness. "Just trying to make sure I'm as ready as I can be for whatever we end up going against in future missions. Speaking of, I should probably get some training in for my Pokemon while I'm at it. I've been a little lax in that lately, as Keiko has attested."

REin walked right into sub and ter., overhearing terashi "Well well.. I could use more practice too, Ter If you don't mind." Her face now turned to sub though now it looked like she changed her tone from that moment. "Sub Is everything okay? You look down or in thought is there something i can help with?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:34 pm
Yasu Kurakara

TerashiLeonGoken

"Well you're in the right place, though how you could fall asleep in such a place is beyond me." Sub quipped to Terashi. "Hm? Oh, hey, Rein. I'm fine. Well, as 'fine' as a man wanted in two regions can be but I digress." He said with a devious smile. "That said if the two of you would like a little bit of an exercise I'm sure I can find something for the both of you to do. In fact...I might just have an idea." He grinned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:57 pm
Quote:
SubonicXP

“And what that might be? Hmm?” Rein slinked her way over to sub whispering in his ear. “I would do anything if it pleased you Just give. Me. The. Order” Another whisper came from her cold lips. With this Murkow came flying towards her shoulder, Perching on it. “I think it’s about time I Nicknamed my Feathery friend How about Nox Sound good to you? “she scratched the birds chin. As nox tilted his head up “Krow- Kro” it seemed to agree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:08 pm
"Ahuh..." Aile drummed her fingers against the staff, thinking about how to go about it. "Well... You can either lift something up and put it down, or blast the side of the mountain, or something along that line. My two cents."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:07 pm
"And this is why we avoid the Dark Lord instead of speaking to him directly, Gives him ideas. Next thing you know, the next town over will be engulfed in flames," I said jokingly, standing up to greet Rein. "Don't give me that look," I said to Sub with a smirk while I was still facing Rein, expecting him to give me a sour one for what I just said. "You know I'm just kidding. And you know that if you seriously need something done, I stand among the willing. As long as it isn't something Zubat-~/~ crazy like spilling the blood of the innocent and using it in a cultistic ritual in a desperate gambit to summon Darkrai to the mortal world or something. Or stealing, as there are Snagems better suited to that sort of thing."

As I waited for Sub's response, I turned to the only lady in the room. "And if you need help training, I'm willing. My Pokemon might not be too much of a challenge right now, though, as some of them haven't evolved yet, but better a small amount of experience than none, I suppose," I explained to Rein.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:23 pm
Yasu Kurakara

TerashiLeonGoken

Sub would just push Rein away by putting a hand up on her face and gently nudged her away. "Yeeeaaah...any who." He then took notice of the Murkrow and flashed it a smile. "Nox sounds like a good name for a fine looking bird." The man nodded.

"Hey! I haven't sacked a village in a minute." Sub replied to Terashi, throwing his index finger up at him as if saying 'hold on'. Someone was feeling sassy today. "As for any type of blood rituals to summon our lord and savior, Darkrai, that won't be needed. I had Leslie and Keiko do that already." Wait, what?

"But I digress. No burning, killing, or stealing will be involved, this time. In fact, you get to play the good guys for once! Yuck. I want the two of you to slip into Kalos and find an old contact of ours. Remember that lady who used to run Snag-A-Cup for us? While she now manages our Hoenn embassy her brother still lives in Kalos. While she didn't care too much for the idea I hired him as a go-between for Snagem and a certain informant I have inside the Kalosian government. Your mission is simple; meet with her brother and pick up his report. That's it. Easy peasy, huh?" He explained to Rein and Terashi.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:42 pm
Arkelos was in his room, dark, cold, only lit by a small candle. He was laying there reading a book, the silence of the room was pin dropping. His canines were all asleep scattered all over the room. Flipping a page of his book, a strange feeling over came the room. "Huh?" Arkelos said sitting up and looking around. "That was- strangely familiar." He jumped quickly out of his bed, and grab some clothes and runs out into the hallway.

The hallway is dark, and gave a very chilling feeling. Looking down at the floor, and his palm. He lets out a grunt with a name. "Mel'thos." Girting his teeth he bolted for the library.

Arkelos pushes open the doors to the Library. With creeks and loud hings; the doors come to a stop. It's quite, barely any light to see. A voice whispers through the hallway behind him. "Arrrr- keelos." Turning around he sees a shade like figure that is quickly making it's way toward him out of the darkness. Not flinching, he looks into the library. "So you have finally found me. After all these years. Of course this is not you, but a projection. I'll deal with you soon enough." Bearing his teeth and letting out a roar into the silence dusty void. "My past is behind me, My debts repaid. My services are not yours to call upon." The figure would come whipping down and stop infront of Arkelos. "Oh you poor thing, you honestly think you have a choice." it said with a maniacal laugh before vanishing completely.

Arkelos lit up some more lights, "I'm sure that roar would be heard from outside the HQ for miles. I could only imagine who will show up; but that does not matter. This Library is vast, i hope it has what i'm looking for. I need to find something on her. SHE has crossed me for the last time." He said with a scratchy angry tone.

SubonicXP

RequiemofWhyspers

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games