Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:33 pm
Reno nodded at Aile as she spoke, giving a glance to their surroundings for a moment before he spoke up ."Yeah, up here is certainly a sight. I usually end up around here whenever I mess something up. Just helps me to air myself out. Cuts out a lot of the...mental noise." As he explained, he would walk over towards one of the more sheer drops of their outcropping. Kicking a rock over the edge, Reno looked over to Aile again. "But...I just have to ask. Is there anything I can do for you? Help you feel more...welcome?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno nodded at Aile as she spoke, giving a glance to their surroundings for a moment before he spoke up ."Yeah, up here is certainly a sight. I usually end up around here whenever I mess something up. Just helps me to air myself out. Cuts out a lot of the...mental noise." As he explained, he would walk over towards one of the more sheer drops of their outcropping. Kicking a rock over the edge, Reno looked over to Aile again. "But...I just have to ask. Is there anything I can do for you? Help you feel more...welcome?"

Aile shrugged. "I... I don't know, really. I'm still a bit worried about others opinions on me, I suppose. I can't imagine everyone would be happy with me, or even tolerate me. Sure wasn't expecting Sub to try to forgive me." She gave a slight chuckle before patting Tatooine on the head. "This... is kind of a new experience for me." She stood back up again, disturbing Tatooine in the process. "Sorry Tati. Anyways... Outside of me biting the bullet and leaving my room and actually making an attempt to be social, I can't think of anything."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:50 am
Lykas was back in the library yet again, researching away at the book his mother had sent off with him. "I still can't find it..." He said to himself, perusing page after page for some mention of this "Gyaan" that Amrita had told him to find. He didn't really know what a Gyaan was but it had to be someone or something old and powerful, he assumed. "I'm starting to wonder if I should just ask Sub. He knows pretty much everyone in the world, after all." He told himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas was back in the library yet again, researching away at the book his mother had sent off with him. "I still can't find it..." He said to himself, perusing page after page for some mention of this "Gyaan" that Amrita had told him to find. He didn't really know what a Gyaan was but it had to be someone or something old and powerful, he assumed. "I'm starting to wonder if I should just ask Sub. He knows pretty much everyone in the world, after all." He told himself.

"Yo!" Sub shouted as he popped up behind Lykas, like usual the man seeming to show up at the perfect time, implicitly, and unannounced. "You rang for me? What you need? Since you're down here I imagine it's something to do with the mystical. Kreek? Varuna? What's it this time?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 pm
SubonicXP

"Yo!" Sub shouted as he popped up behind Lykas, like usual the man seeming to show up at the perfect time, implicitly, and unannounced. "You rang for me? What you need? Since you're down here I imagine it's something to do with the mystical. Kreek? Varuna? What's it this time?"

Lykas nearly jumped out of his skin when Sub appeared behind him so suddenly. "How do you always manage to sneak up on me?" He asked, snapping one of his ponytail tentacles around to snap at the Dark Channeler's rear like a wet towel.

"And sort of. Amrita told me something about Varuna that I've been trying to find in this old book." He explained as he stood up ."She said it was the 'history of our family's story', if I remember right, and told me that somewhere in here, I could find a connection between myself and Varuna. But that's another thing to worry about another time." He ran his fingers through the hair on his scalp before continuing, clearly frustrated. "She told me to find something called 'the Gyaan'. Said that finding it would lead me to another Water Master and I'm thinking Varuna has some secrets that aren't worth waiting on him to come out with anymore. I want to find this other Master and continue my training." He looked like he was going to flip the table or throw the book across the room for a moment but it passed quickly. Obviously, given the size of the thing, it was because he feared he'd hurt himself if he tried. "I can't find a damn thing in here, though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"And sort of. Amrita told me something about Varuna that I've been trying to find in this old book." He explained as he stood up ."She said it was the 'history of our family's story', if I remember right, and told me that somewhere in here, I could find a connection between myself and Varuna. But that's another thing to worry about another time." He ran his fingers through the hair on his scalp before continuing, clearly frustrated. "She told me to find something called 'the Gyaan'. Said that finding it would lead me to another Water Master and I'm thinking Varuna has some secrets that aren't worth waiting on him to come out with anymore. I want to find this other Master and continue my training." He looked like he was going to flip the table or throw the book across the room for a moment but it passed quickly. Obviously, given the size of the thing, it was because he feared he'd hurt himself if he tried. "I can't find a damn thing in here, though..."

"Gyaan...Gyaan...hm..." Sub muttered, tapping his chin in thought, it was a very exaggerated and animated action but he really was thinking hard on it. While Lykas might have expected an exclamation of certainty and the man running off to pull out a conveniently placed book, like usual, but not this time. Instead this time the man muttered something to himself and scratched his head. "Eh, I do have one thing that might be what you're looking for, but it's mostly hearsay. Fragments of information I've collected over the years. Honestly it doesn't meet my standards for being written down but I have kept it if you would like to give it a look over. One second."

With that said the man walked off, deep into the library and making a few turns so that he was out of sight. The man would stay gone for a good ten minutes before he returned with a slim manila folder, presenting it to Lykas upon return. "Like I said, mostly rumors so take from it what you will."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:46 pm
SubonicXP

"Gyaan...Gyaan...hm..." Sub muttered, tapping his chin in thought, it was a very exaggerated and animated action but he really was thinking hard on it. While Lykas might have expected an exclamation of certainty and the man running off to pull out a conveniently placed book, like usual, but not this time. Instead this time the man muttered something to himself and scratched his head. "Eh, I do have one thing that might be what you're looking for, but it's mostly hearsay. Fragments of information I've collected over the years. Honestly it doesn't meet my standards for being written down but I have kept it if you would like to give it a look over. One second."

With that said the man walked off, deep into the library and making a few turns so that he was out of sight. The man would stay gone for a good ten minutes before he returned with a slim manila folder, presenting it to Lykas upon return. "Like I said, mostly rumors so take from it what you will."

The way Sub responded made Lykas think the man had some kind of knowledge dump to drop on him. Some deep wellspring of information he'd been withholding until just the right time to pass it on to someone who could make use of it. And then he disappeared into the library, claiming to only have rumors. "Of course... Not even Sub knows what that woman was talking about..." He said to himself . He had no idea just how right about that he was until Sub returned after a fairly long wait(or at least what felt like a long wait to him) with nothing but a small folder. "Wow... I figured you'd have more than that... But I guess anything's better than nothing..." The hybrid replied as he picked up the folder and flipped it open. Maybe something in Sub's collection of rumors could help him narrow down what he was looking for in the book Amrita had lent him?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

The way Sub responded made Lykas think the man had some kind of knowledge dump to drop on him. Some deep wellspring of information he'd been withholding until just the right time to pass it on to someone who could make use of it. And then he disappeared into the library, claiming to only have rumors. "Of course... Not even Sub knows what that woman was talking about..." He said to himself . He had no idea just how right about that he was until Sub returned after a fairly long wait(or at least what felt like a long wait to him) with nothing but a small folder. "Wow... I figured you'd have more than that... But I guess anything's better than nothing..." The hybrid replied as he picked up the folder and flipped it open. Maybe something in Sub's collection of rumors could help him narrow down what he was looking for in the book Amrita had lent him?

As Lykas thumbed through he would see it was mostly anecdotes from various people; hearsay, folktales, et cetera. Most of it was talk of the 'lost ones' who disappeared after the Kreek did, making a point they weren't the Kreek but another people. Some of it was about a great royal lineage but it was dyed heavily in fantasy to the point that it was almost unbelievable. One thing did stand out though, a note written by Sub himself:

Ever Grande Island was once populated according to archeological records. Most evidence is gone on who or what people lived there but I was able to confirm there is truth to a civilization that once stood on the island. While most of the island is off limits save for the city which serves as the Pokemon League some claim a person lives on the island, almost never seen and frequently moves. Police equate it to local folklore or homeless individuals which are known on the island.

Occasionally the island does experience weather anomalies such as unexpected rain, however the Weather Institute believes it to just be the work of Pokemon movies, however I am unconvinced due to the scale of the rain.

The original note ended there, however another line was written under it in a clearly different pen and much more newer.

Thanks to Ryan and Lykas I was able to keep a closer eye on Varuna and track him, somewhat. The Ever Grande theory has gained more wait as I've caught Varuna going to and from the island at least twice. Curious. Is there something there?"

Another, even newer note was under that.

Varuna is not a descendant of the Kreek, we've confirmed that. There is something on that island and my gut tells me it's something to do with the "Lost Ones". Is Varuna a survivor?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:17 pm
SubonicXP

As Lykas thumbed through he would see it was mostly anecdotes from various people; hearsay, folktales, et cetera. Most of it was talk of the 'lost ones' who disappeared after the Kreek did, making a point they weren't the Kreek but another people. Some of it was about a great royal lineage but it was dyed heavily in fantasy to the point that it was almost unbelievable. One thing did stand out though, a note written by Sub himself:

Ever Grande Island was once populated according to archeological records. Most evidence is gone on who or what people lived there but I was able to confirm there is truth to a civilization that once stood on the island. While most of the island is off limits save for the city which serves as the Pokemon League some claim a person lives on the island, almost never seen and frequently moves. Police equate it to local folklore or homeless individuals which are known on the island.

Occasionally the island does experience weather anomalies such as unexpected rain, however the Weather Institute believes it to just be the work of Pokemon movies, however I am unconvinced due to the scale of the rain.

The original note ended there, however another line was written under it in a clearly different pen and much more newer.

Thanks to Ryan and Lykas I was able to keep a closer eye on Varuna and track him, somewhat. The Ever Grande theory has gained more wait as I've caught Varuna going to and from the island at least twice. Curious. Is there something there?"

Another, even newer note was under that.

Varuna is not a descendant of the Kreek, we've confirmed that. There is something on that island and my gut tells me it's something to do with the "Lost Ones". Is Varuna a survivor?"

Lykas read through the notes, slowly but surely finding his way to the handwritten notes. "Sub...These notes are fairly recent. How recent?" He asked, curious about something. "Have you had anyone investigate yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:34 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas read through the notes, slowly but surely finding his way to the handwritten notes. "Sub...These notes are fairly recent. How recent?" He asked, curious about something. "Have you had anyone investigate yet?"

"First of the more recent ones I would say is when you and Ryan got started with Varuna. The other after the whole thing at Tohjo Falls." Sub explained. "And no, I have not. I really didn't see a point in it, at least not after we found out about Varuna. We had a lot going on after that though so I couldn't really afford to send anyone on what could be a wild goose chase."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:49 pm
SubonicXP

“First of the more recent ones I would say is when you and Ryan got started with Varuna. The other after the whole thing at Tohjo Falls." Sub explained. "And no, I have not. I really didn't see a point in it, at least not after we found out about Varuna. We had a lot going on after that though so I couldn't really afford to send anyone on what could be a wild goose chase."

Lykas shrugged at Sub’s reasoning. “Can’t argue with that hitngievn what all’s been going on lately, I’d say we can’t afford to not send someone to look into it.” He countered. “We could really benefit from it if there’s someone we could get on our side out there. Even if they aren’t willing to fight with us when we need it, maybe we can find someone with information we can make use of.” He suggested. Besides the potential of finding an ally, maybe that potential ally could lead them to more like themself?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:51 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas shrugged at Sub’s reasoning. “Can’t argue with that hitngievn what all’s been going on lately, I’d say we can’t afford to not send someone to look into it.” He countered. “We could really benefit from it if there’s someone we could get on our side out there. Even if they aren’t willing to fight with us when we need it, maybe we can find someone with information we can make use of.” He suggested. Besides the potential of finding an ally, maybe that potential ally could lead them to more like themself?

"Oh certainly, now." Sub agreed with Lykas, with a stipulation. "By all means, if you wish to do so, pursue this. It would really settle my mind on the matter. If it leads to someone, good, if not well at least I finally got that theory settled."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:29 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh certainly, now." Sub agreed with Lykas, with a stipulation. "By all means, if you wish to do so, pursue this. It would really settle my mind on the matter. If it leads to someone, good, if not well at least I finally got that theory settled."

"Not sure how long it'll take to find anything out there but I'll start packing." Lykas agreed. "It's at least a place to start looking for something. Outside of this blasted book I can barely make heads or tails of, I can start looking for some leads now." Once again, he looked like he wanted to hurl the book into the sea it had seemingly been spawned from. "If you find have any specific information for where to check on the island, now's the time to tell me." With that, he threw one final evil look at the book and turned to go back upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:32 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile shrugged. "I... I don't know, really. I'm still a bit worried about others opinions on me, I suppose. I can't imagine everyone would be happy with me, or even tolerate me. Sure wasn't expecting Sub to try to forgive me." She gave a slight chuckle before patting Tatooine on the head. "This... is kind of a new experience for me." She stood back up again, disturbing Tatooine in the process. "Sorry Tati. Anyways... Outside of me biting the bullet and leaving my room and actually making an attempt to be social, I can't think of anything."

Reno would smile at Aile before he began to gaze at the Flygon and her trainer. "Wait....you found something in that desert, right? Weird staff that you had. What was that for? Learn something on your journey?" He questioned, absent-mindedly tapping a Pokeball at his hip and glancing towards Harleen. he had an inkling what it was about but he wasn't going to be announcing any ideas unheeded.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:36 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would smile at Aile before he began to gaze at the Flygon and her trainer. "Wait....you found something in that desert, right? Weird staff that you had. What was that for? Learn something on your journey?" He questioned, absent-mindedly tapping a Pokeball at his hip and glancing towards Harleen. he had an inkling what it was about but he wasn't going to be announcing any ideas unheeded.

"This thing," she asked, raising the staff up for a moment before letting the larger end rest on the ground. "Yeah. Found it in a temple hidden in a canyon, where I found Tatooine's Pokéball. As for learning something... Kinda?" Her gaze would turn to her staff, eyes half closed now. "I mean, I have a... tremorsense now whenever Tati's out, I guess. That wound up being the reason why I knew that something was going on up here. As for some sort of other ability... maybe? That point in time when I first got this thing was a bit hazy. You know, dehydration, malnourishment, that sort of thing. And nearly being killed by s**t in that temple. I was planning on coming outside to actually try and think back, maybe attempt to glean something from my memories." Aile let out a large sigh and shook her head, listening to the tapping of the Pokéball. "You have your own thoughts," she questioned, raising an eyebrow at the glance at Harleen.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games