Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:11 pm
"I came to terms with my hybridization years ago, Ter. That's not the reason I'm angry," Night said, not turning her glare away from Sub, "No, its because someone ******** with body and he found out and couldn't be bothered enough to tell me."

Sighing, Night leaned back against the damaged wall and slowly slid down until she was sitting on the floor, her anger evaporating almost as quickly as it had exploded earlier, "Trust me, there's nothing worse than having no say in what happens to your own body."

She closed her eyes and rested her head against her knees, when Sub's comment finally registered in her brain, "You said you know someone who can help, V?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:55 pm
I could think of a couple things worse than that, and so could Keiko if her apprehension was any indication. Still, we kept our mouths shut for the moment. Keiko, despite the aformentioned apprehension, seemed willing to help Night out if she needed it, which surprised me a bit. But then, I wasn't privy to her role to Night's reunion in Goldenrod. Nevertheless, I joined Keiko in listening into the conversation. If Keiko offered to help with anything reasonable, I'd do the same. For now, though, all we could do was listen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:09 pm
Rayne Was also in the kitchen where the commotion but most of all she adored Night's black fur While listening in she Noticed Ter and Kieko.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 pm
Lykas was still downstairs trying to find some kind of information in his newest resource. Odd, on the other hand, was wandering through the main room when he felt a massive chi spike. "The heck?" He couldn't tell who it was, exactly, but he had a pretty good idea at the moment. He started to poke his head through the door but it looked like Blizz had beat him to it. So instead, he walked around to a spot where he could sense no one standing in the way and phased his head through the wall, looking in to see what was up. "Yep..." Was all he said before phasing back out. He knew that sudden burst of chi and negativity had to have come from someone he hadn't seen in quite a while. At least not enough to be very familiar with their energy yet. Night was having some kind of emotional crisis. "Not getting tangled up in that at the moment.." He told himself. It wasn't that he didn't want to help. He just wanted Night to know what she was going to do about whatever was causing her to feel s negative before he did anything.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:55 am
It had been weeks, maybe even months it was hard to say, since Reno had returned from his own world walking journey, still focused intently on the insurrection that he had been unable to help combat against. So, while everyone else was busy, he had begun to plot in the background with Isaac and Beau about something he wished to try. Finally, it seemed that he might be able to enact something within the borders of Orre and get Beau to help communicate with Kalos to get things started there.

Up near the peak of Mt. Silver, Reno was there putting the last touches on his guerrilla setup. Giving the small dish that was aimed into the sky a quick adjustment, he would snap the last two wires together and sit near a small radio setup as he waited to hear something. It took a moment, but the co-leader began to hear....ungodly loud static erupting from the speakers. Snapping his right hand over his ear before diving to his left, Reno gave a swift kick to the satellite setup. Isaac had said aim the thing this way, it'll hit such and such satellite and you'll be able to radio down to Orre. Yeah, this certainly seemed like a perfect setup. Yep.

However, that kick seemed to at least get it closer to the position Isaac had actually called for. Reno could hear some words now cutting through the static. Sliding over to the dish, Reno set out slowly aiming it until he heard only the words rather than the static. Getting back to the setup and confirming everything was working, he would simply sit down and examine the mountaintop he was on as he waited to hear anything of interest from the only other people in Orre aimed at this transmission satellite. Y'know, the mountaintop wasn't too bad. Might even be able to hole up here if you needed to, make for a heck of way to try and contend with any crisis of faith.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:27 pm
Ms Edyn
"I came to terms with my hybridization years ago, Ter. That's not the reason I'm angry," Night said, not turning her glare away from Sub, "No, its because someone ******** with body and he found out and couldn't be bothered enough to tell me."

Sighing, Night leaned back against the damaged wall and slowly slid down until she was sitting on the floor, her anger evaporating almost as quickly as it had exploded earlier, "Trust me, there's nothing worse than having no say in what happens to your own body."

She closed her eyes and rested her head against her knees, when Sub's comment finally registered in her brain, "You said you know someone who can help, V?"

"Yes, I do." Sub began to explain to Night, still cautious of the hybrid as her mood and emotions were very fragile right now, evident by her sudden shift. "His name is Agni, a Volcarona hybrid who is said to have lived for hundreds of years, once watching over a tribal people which lived at the base of what is now called Mt. Ember. Sol met him once and Agni has helped many Fire type hybrids learn to control their power just as he has. Right now there is little you can do about whoever messed with you, considering we have almost no information to go on. Instead it would be more productive to learn how to tame your power and learn to harness it for when the day comes use it against those who have wronged you. Agni can help you to never again be afraid of Alexander or anything else."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:40 pm
"I don't think there's anything we can do to help her with that," I said to Keiko, who responded with a disappointed sigh and a "Yeah."

After patting her on the shoulder, the two of us headed to the stairwell, her heading upward to our room while I headed downward to do some more research for a bit..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm
Aile would wind up arriving where Reno decided to set up his dish, showing up after he managed to get everything where he wanted with Tatooine behind her. She would be wearing what seemed to be a quite comfy and warm jacket, her hands in her pockets and her staff being held between her body and one of her arms. "So, gonna try and make this thing a little less conspicuous," she asked, looking at the device set up more than Reno himself, not showing much emotion at all at the moment. The Flygon behind the woman would at leave wave happily at Reno. He was one of the nice ones still.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 pm
Reno would perk up as he heard some speaking, diving towards the setup as he scrambled to activate the Mic. At least, before he finally processed what was said and he turned towards Aile. "Uh....hi." Reno mumbles out, staring at the thief for a moment until he realized that he might need to actually contribute more to this particular conversation. "...well, I don't need to. The only two sources who would want to hit this particular setup are Ein and Lysandre." Gesturing towards the entire setup, Reno picked up the microphone setup and pointed it towards Aile. Giving a nod to the Flygon, Reno spoke some more. "Welcome to resistance radio. Borrowed the idea from a few things Isaac showed me and had him help me get the stuff together. How it's gonna work is we broadcast a radio show of sorts via the Kids' Grid in Orre. Helps us setup and organize a resistance in the area. I want to instigate similar in Kalos, but no way to area broadcast there yet. But it works by us having a bunch of little innocuous greeting at the beginning and end of the show. We say a specific name and other stuff, the resistance does certain things. Cool, Huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:38 pm
Aile tilted her head, chuckling. "Yeah, that is kind of neat. However, I was also referring to any Joe Shmoe that might fly over this area. Don't want them to think something is going on here, especially if they don't heed the classic curiosity warning." She shrugged, walking up and looking at it closer. "So, effectively, you and Isaac worked on this. Interesting. I'm gathering that you guys haven't figured out a way to amplify the signal then. At least, not without piggybacking on whatever lets the SNAG's communicate with Gray here when we're in a far away region. I'm going to assume that we don't want to do that, right?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm
Reno would give a nervous smile as Aria spoke up to him. "Yeah....See, that whole setup is essentially us borrowing a cellular satellite. Meanwhile, this is me essentially hotwiring together a satellite uplink that can transmit a radio signal at the sent location. Rather than try and use something that advanced, I'm going the low tech route. Much harder to stop. Also a lot harder to get setup, but that durability makes it worth it." Reno explained, tapping the microphone a few times before glancing back towards Aile. "Essentially, its a point-to-point system with a transmitter at the end. Just need one in Kalos and we can start this whole thing there too. Welcome to the beginnings of what I like to call Operation Undertow."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm
"Huh. Interesting. So, you don't have anything set up over in Kalos..." Aile sat down and put her head on her knees, biting her bottom lip momentarily. "You... have someone over there, at least, trying to get things set up over there," she finally asked, getting another head plopped onto hers as Tatooine sat down behind her.

"Gooooon...."

"You're getting much better at guessing how I'm feeling, Tati..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:23 pm
SubonicXP

"Yes, I do." Sub began to explain to Night, still cautious of the hybrid as her mood and emotions were very fragile right now, evident by her sudden shift. "His name is Agni, a Volcarona hybrid who is said to have lived for hundreds of years, once watching over a tribal people which lived at the base of what is now called Mt. Ember. Sol met him once and Agni has helped many Fire type hybrids learn to control their power just as he has. Right now there is little you can do about whoever messed with you, considering we have almost no information to go on. Instead it would be more productive to learn how to tame your power and learn to harness it for when the day comes use it against those who have wronged you. Agni can help you to never again be afraid of Alexander or anything else."

"Admit it, V," Night said with a slight smirk from her position on the floor. With her anger gone, so was a large portion of her energy, the hybrid just didn't have the strength at the moment to even stand, "You just want me to get some sort of anger management treatment from this Agni person."

She closed her eyes and sighed softly, and remained quiet for several minutes almost as though she'd fallen asleep. Until she spoke once more, "I have a feeling this guy isn't going to be easy to find, so what do I have to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:07 pm
Reno would glance over to her for a moment. "Well, we have Beau trying to put something together. No guarantees there but he can at least try." Reno explained, carefully moving a rock into position near the satellite dish to block off. Turning back to face Aile, he suddenly realized what Tati had figured out long ago. "Uh...whats wrong Aile? Did I say something insensitive and forget it again?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:57 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would glance over to her for a moment. "Well, we have Beau trying to put something together. No guarantees there but he can at least try." Reno explained, carefully moving a rock into position near the satellite dish to block off. Turning back to face Aile, he suddenly realized what Tati had figured out long ago. "Uh...whats wrong Aile? Did I say something insensitive and forget it again?"

"Hm? Oh, no... Just the thought of returning to Kalos. After Snagem's first foray into Kalos, I was always nervous about returning. This is going to be the same. Especially if we go with Sub's whole idea." Aile blew some of her hair out of her face, eyes looking up when the Flygon on her head made an odd noise. "Aaaand... Maybe the mention of Isaac's bringing up some sensitive memories." She sighed, eyes now moving around the area to take it in outside of the big machine. "You know, I never really explored the outside too much while I was here. A bit cold for me now without a jacket, but nice and quiet. Something I could go with a bit more often. You know, without hiding in my room freaking out."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games