Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:35 am
Night waited a few moments before speaking again. She, generally, didn't like whay she was about to do, preferring to solve problems on her own, but this participate case asked make an exception.

"The world is a small place," she began, closing her eyes as she spoke, "even if I never go back to Goldenrod, I know there's still a chance I'd run into Alexander again. If I do, I can't react the same way I did. I can't panic and shut down. Dorkfish might not always be able to jump in like he did, same goes for my other pokemon."

She grabbed her cup and finished off the last of her coffee, grimacing slightly at its coldness before continuing, "I thought I was past it all, everything he and 'his boys' did to me, but clearly I was wrong." Night took a deep breath and finally looked up at Sub, "I need your help."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 am
Ms Edyn

She grabbed her cup and finished off the last of her coffee, grimacing slightly at its coldness before continuing, "I thought I was past it all, everything he and 'his boys' did to me, but clearly I was wrong." Night took a deep breath and finally looked up at Sub, "I need your help."

As Sub listened to Night he couldn't help but feel sad, not just because of what all she has gone through has clearly caused her suffering but because he had almost never seen her like this and it made him upset to even see her like this. Part of him wanted to relieve Alexander of his head himself but he knew that wouldn't solve anything, Night would never have closure if he just suddenly died.

"Do you remember how you became a hybrid, Night?" He asked, a question she probably didn't expect coming from him so suddenly in this conversation.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:53 pm
"I- what?" Came Night's dumb reply to Sub's question, having not been prepared for that particular trip down memory lane. As it was, she tilted her head slightly as she thought over the event that caused her chamge, "Honestly, I don't really remember much of it. I remember it happened back when Miles was still around, we were doing some mission in Hyda. I know I left here human, I think I managed to get separated from the group somehow and woke up near a volcano as I am now. The exact details I'm not really certain on, though. My memory of the whole event is still kinda fuzzy. Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:08 pm
Ms Edyn
"I- what?" Came Night's dumb reply to Sub's question, having not been prepared for that particular trip down memory lane. As it was, she tilted her head slightly as she thought over the event that caused her chamge, "Honestly, I don't really remember much of it. I remember it happened back when Miles was still around, we were doing some mission in Hyda. I know I left here human, I think I managed to get separated from the group somehow and woke up near a volcano as I am now. The exact details I'm not really certain on, though. My memory of the whole event is still kinda fuzzy. Why do you ask?"

Sub would stand there is silence as Night spoke, and for a good minute afterwards. His silence was not without reason, of which Night could probably guess as his thoughts were written all over his face. The Snagem leader was holding a bit of knowledge back and he was thinking of whether or not to say anything. With a heavy sigh he would choose to release the information.

"Okay, I'm not one hundred percent sure, which is why I never said anything, and it could be nothing but we have reason to believe you may be the result of genetic tampering. Nothing natural or mystical, but complete human tampering. By who I don't know, but remember when you gave up the bottle and Doc Owl did some blood work on you? To check for liver damage and all that. Well he noticed something strange in your results and tried to do a few more tests with your remaining blood sample which the results were then fed to GRAY and he was able to confirm you have undergone some sort of genetic tampering. Furthermore it's always been noted that your energy signature fluctuates far more than normal when you are under stress, I usually chalked it up to your explosive temper but according to GRAY it spiked more than ever when you encountered Alexander, even more than with what happened with your parents." He explained.

"You don't remember anything else before you woke up in your new body? Nothing at all? It never concerned me before as you are physically healthy and fighting fit but with what went on with your parents and now Alexander I can't help but wonder if there is a huge piece missing and this is it..." His voice trailed off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm
"Genetic tampering...?" Night asked, fists clenching tightly as she thought over everything Sub was telling her. Whether she was more angry at Sub and Doc for keeping this information from her, or the unnamed person who tampered with her body, she couldn't say. All she knew for certain was she was angry.

"Let me get this straight, V. You've known about all this for how long? And you never once thought to bring it up? Didn't think it might be information I needed to hear?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 pm
Ms Edyn
"Genetic tampering...?" Night asked, fists clenching tightly as she thought over everything Sub was telling her. Whether she was more angry at Sub and Doc for keeping this information from her, or the unnamed person who tampered with her body, she couldn't say. All she knew for certain was she was angry.

"Let me get this straight, V. You've known about all this for how long? And you never once thought to bring it up? Didn't think it might be information I needed to hear?"

"I know I know...I've had it for awhile but when the results came back you weren't around to fill you in and I didn't think telling you through a message was appropriate but over time I had let it slip my mind until the whole thing with Alexander and GRAY informing me of your energy readings. I don't blame you for being mad at me, not one bit. I won't make any further excuses though so...do your worse." Sub said, clinching his fists in anticipation, his eyes squinting occasionally as he awaited his punishment.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:53 am
"I..." Night stood abruptly, the force of which caused the chair to topple backwards to the floor, and began pacing. She was beyond angry. Furious. And it showed. Several times she stopped and looked towards Sub as though she were going to say something, only to growl and resume her pacing.

Her mind was a chaotic mess. She understood Sub's reasoning, she really did. However the anger she was feeling was clouding the more reasonable part of her mind. Someone screwed with her body, experimented on her, both Sub and Doc found out about it, and they kept it from her!

Finally, after several hours of pacing, or maybe it was just several minutes, she stopped and stood in front of Sub with her fists clenched tightly, "I understand a message telling me this wouldn't have been the best way to go about it, but why not send one telling me to come back? You had important information to tell me and that I should come."

Night lifted her fist and slammed it, not into Sub's face like she wanted, but into the wall next to her instead, repeatedly. With every hit, both her anger and her strength faded until she was left with her hand, the knuckles bruised and bloodied, rested against the damaged wall, "I would have come home." This last part was spoken so low it was barely audible.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:15 am
Despite all that was going on upstairs, Lykas was down in the library, looking through the massive book he'd brought home from the island his supposed siblings called their own home. "What am I even looking for?" He asked himself as he looked through page after page of intricate, hndwritten calligraphy. The language in it was barely even legible to him but maybe that was just because of how old some of it was? This book was supposed to contain hundreds, if not thousands of years of the history of his family according to Amrita.

"Find the Gyaan, she said... What the hell is a Gyaan?" The hybrid was only growing more frustrated as he tried to find some kind of information in that colossal text.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:34 am
Ms Edyn

Night lifted her fist and slammed it, not into Sub's face like she wanted, but into the wall next to her instead, repeatedly. With every hit, both her anger and her strength faded until she was left with her hand, the knuckles bruised and bloodied, rested against the damaged wall, "I would have come home." This last part was spoken so low it was barely audible.

Sub did jump when Night hit the wall, ordinarily he wouldn't have just stood there and waited for whatever came at him but he respected Night too much to retaliate in any way. As Night continued to punch the wall and the angrier she got the greater her energy levels would spike, even Sub could feel the tremendous power swelling inside of the hybrid, it was absolutely terrifying.

"Calm down, Night, you don't want to hurt anyone here. You're mad at me and burning this place down won't solve anything. You know you don't mean that." Sub said in a calm voice as he tried to bring her back down. To Night this would be very confusing, Sub was speaking as if she threatened to harm others here and set the place on fire, but she didn't...did she?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:27 pm
"What's going on in here?" I came in, if a bit wet myself now from trying to help Freth give her Pokemon a scrub down, only to see the aftermath of Night's apparent rampage on the plastered walls, staring in confusion "...you know we...could have just put up wallpaper if the look of the walls didn't suit you." I said. "Seriously though, a chi spike and something breaking and its not Freth this time which usually means we're getting invaded. Since I can tell we're not, what's wrong?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:34 pm
I sighed raggedly as Keiko and I walked into headquarters, showing up in the main lobby. Keiko was still freaking out over having to run into the labyrinth to come find me. I didn't want to talk about it, since I wasn't that lost as it turns out. Still, I spent hours running around in random directions trying to get out of there. That's what I get for trying to explore. I heard Keiko start to talk again and rolled my eyes, but was surprised when I realized that she wasn't talking to me. "What's going on?"

That's when I noticed Night and Sub, the former looking like she could cook the planet and still be tense. I whispered to Keiko to leave them alone and went for the stairwell, but she didn't move. I wasn't aware that Keiko saw Night as a friend at the time, though it was Blizzard's intrusion that got me interested in the situation. Thought to be honest, the main reason I stuck around was to make sure Night didn't try anything with Keiko. We might not be on the best of terms right now, but that didn't stop me from being protective of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:20 pm
"I have no intention of burning this place down, V," Night said, refusing to even look at the man as she threw another punch at the wall, this time with her uninjured hand, "Can't say I won't completely destroy this wall, though. Just be glad I still have just enough respect for you to be taking my anger out on it and not your face."

She flinched slightly at the questions from both Blizz and Keiko, "Ask him " was the only answer Night would give as she turned her hateful glare back into Sub.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:36 pm
Once again Sub was on the spot for keeping secrets, though this time he actually had good reason, though he didn't dare tell Night just yet as he feared for her condition. "Doc Owl and I discovered that Night's hybridization is the result of someone genetically modifying her." He plainly stated. When Night wasn't looking her got close to Blizzard and whispered. "Night is suffering from psychosis. There are two Nights."

"We found out when Night was gone for an extended period of time and so this is the time she is hearing of it. I didn't think it was appropriate to tell her over a message so this is the first she is hearing of it." The man further explained. "But Night, I think I know someone who can help you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 pm
"....." I listened to Sub, staring in confusion. Night genetically modified? Bullcrap. Fire Elemental of the time had its way with her and he just about gloated about it when confronted...words that the elemental was sure to regret later thanks to Night. But then, it really comes to pass when Sub actually tells me what was going on. Two Nights? How? Why? And...which one is this one that's several feet from us? One thing that I am just about expecting...considering Sub told me of it...I got the feeling that I am going to be sent to take out a mark.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm
"That's horrible!" Keiko nearly shouted about Nal's apparent genetic alteration. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a hybrid, but having it forced on you..." Keiko trailed off, not knowing what to add to that.

"No offense, but I'm kind of surprised she's angry about this, given how long she's been a hybrid," I spoke up, more than a little confused, myself. "Unless the genetic alteration is recent and unrelated to her hybridization."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games