Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:17 pm
I'll probably be going on Hiatus starting wed. or thur. because of intense summer classes. So If anyone wants to get some last minute rp time with me Skylar and Ray are 100% free at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:45 am
Prairiefox

And I really like how you write Cyril I'm glad him and Koru are getting to finally interact ^^ and no worries it honestly makes more sense that he would reply to Kirsi first since they know each other and he only knows Koru as the annoyingly excitable gal from class XD

you do? I am glad.
I personally find Cyril to be quite dry as character sweatdrop
compared to my other OC that is.
. . . though it doesn't said much considering the kind of OC they are.

between excitable puppy that is Theo that does things for the heck of it
(why I can see him starting a snowball fight during sculpting contest.)
or Rochelle the girl whose motto is I don't care, dress up as a witch,and haunted by a banette and worked as exorcist/medium.
by contrast, Cyril is created originally as what happened if you throw an ordinary guy in a case of at the wrong place in the wrong time.
rewind time to his childhood and you got Cyril.

well, it is more because Kirsi got his attention and this way also meant he can answer, then proceeded to switch to reply to Koru.
Cyril doesn't really dislike Koru as a person, it is more that he avoids loud people.
he does need to learn to deal with people more rather than avoiding/ignoring them, so i think Koru will be a good start.

TheWhiteDragonfly

Yes, the prizes are going very quickly. Luckily I don't think I will get much more pokemon that need evolutionary items than Chance, and since I don't plan on him evolving for a long time I'm sure Kirsi can get a fire stone by then.
Good luck on your stone hunt. I hope Kirsi's moon stone ticket comes in handy either for herself or someone else some day.

Ooh, I do love the nice pastel avatars (and yours are always really good I love looking at them whee )

Okay! So let's have them meet at the skating rink then ^w^

And of course feel free to rush through any of the contest/prize locations, I think it works nicely to do those at your own pace then meet somewhere else for interaction as long as everyone is okay with it biggrin

Fire stone looks to be common as this is the 2nd time it showed up during event.

Thanks C:
unfortunately I seem to be be in RPG-esque streaks when it comes to avatar lately.
btw ever tried putting some makeup on your avi? they do wonder.

Skating Rink it is C:  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:58 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel

Maybe later if I can make it in time.
It will be faster to go alone when I start catching up.
I hope there's enough prizes left by that time though . . .
I really want to get my hand on some evolutionary stones/item so I can use it to trade for dawn stone.
or try my luck in the tourney or the sculpting (drawing contest might not be possible seeing how little free time I currently have)

PS: your avi looks similar to my own
I would wear it if it wasn't on my store clerk account.

Yes, the prizes are going very quickly. Luckily I don't think I will get much more pokemon that need evolutionary items than Chance, and since I don't plan on him evolving for a long time I'm sure Kirsi can get a fire stone by then.
Good luck on your stone hunt. I hope Kirsi's moon stone ticket comes in handy either for herself or someone else some day.

Ooh, I do love the nice pastel avatars (and yours are always really good I love looking at them whee )

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Okay! So let's have them meet at the skating rink then ^w^

And of course feel free to rush through any of the contest/prize locations, I think it works nicely to do those at your own pace then meet somewhere else for interaction as long as everyone is okay with it biggrin

Alright, skating rink it is!

I've still gotta do them lottery tickets, which I haven't started with Ava or Nirav sweatdrop
So I'll be good to go for the skate rink probably the 2nd or 3rd of June!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:24 pm
amarzyciel

Fire stone looks to be common as this is the 2nd time it showed up during event.

Thanks C:
unfortunately I seem to be be in RPG-esque streaks when it comes to avatar lately.
btw ever tried putting some makeup on your avi? they do wonder.

Skating Rink it is C:

Yes, I'm hoping it shows up in the future too. Growlithe and vulpix are popular, but I think I'll be able to get one by the time I'd actually like to evolve him. (Also so far they are just tickets, so I don't think they are usable yet)

I like to experiment sometimes and usually end up going back to my favorites every once in a while.
Hmm, the only items with makeup I have I don't really like. I do like blush but usually it comes with a mouth or eyes that I may not want. (I don't really like most lipsticks)

PS. I like Cyril too- sometimes a character that is more subdued is good (especially in an RP with many more outspoken child characters)  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:58 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Yes, I'm hoping it shows up in the future too. Growlithe and vulpix are popular, but I think I'll be able to get one by the time I'd actually like to evolve him. (Also so far they are just tickets, so I don't think they are usable yet)

I like to experiment sometimes and usually end up going back to my favorites every once in a while.
Hmm, the only items with makeup I have I don't really like. I do like blush but usually it comes with a mouth or eyes that I may not want. (I don't really like most lipsticks)

PS. I like Cyril too- sometimes a character that is more subdued is good (especially in an RP with many more outspoken child characters)

I think you need to bring it somewhere to get it exchanged, though I don't remember if we were ever told where.

ah, what kind of experiment?
I likes to combine some color to see how it turns out (oxford x Dahlia looks like it will make a nice combo) or trying to make specific outfit.

what is the name?
I find some mouth that comes with make up can be covered up.
such as Godina, you should try combine it with Spirited Smile or Talker __

for blush, Slash Blush or eleven eleven or Mysterious Student F (eyes) the eyes layer behind most eyes mod, it gives you nice mascara+blush.
if you don't want the blush, use white/light colored blush from Slash Blush or Masquerade's to wipe/tone it down
Lamenting Lucie has makeup that gives no lips.
Moonlit eyes, is a nice collection of eyes that layer similarly to Mysterious Student F (eyes)
and nose! you need noses. Mimi neko or Commander Rose

I can see why outspoken personality is more popular. They are easier to approach or approach other.
the quiet,serious one on the other hand, require some work to usher them to go talk to people.
I tried to make him not so boring, but it is more like adding depth to his surface personality, so it looks like nothing changed.
what changed is that he is now easier to write once I have reason why he acts the way he does.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:19 am
amarzyciel

I think you need to bring it somewhere to get it exchanged, though I don't remember if we were ever told where.

ah, what kind of experiment?
I likes to combine some color to see how it turns out (oxford x Dahlia looks like it will make a nice combo) or trying to make specific outfit.

what is the name?
I find some mouth that comes with make up can be covered up.
such as Godina, you should try combine it with Spirited Smile or Talker __

for blush, Slash Blush or eleven eleven or Mysterious Student F (eyes) the eyes layer behind most eyes mod, it gives you nice mascara+blush.
if you don't want the blush, use white/light colored blush from Slash Blush or Masquerade's to wipe/tone it down
Lamenting Lucie has makeup that gives no lips.
Moonlit eyes, is a nice collection of eyes that layer similarly to Mysterious Student F (eyes)
and nose! you need noses. Mimi neko or Commander Rose

I can see why outspoken personality is more popular. They are easier to approach or approach other.
the quiet,serious one on the other hand, require some work to usher them to go talk to people.
I tried to make him not so boring, but it is more like adding depth to his surface personality, so it looks like nothing changed.
what changed is that he is now easier to write once I have reason why he acts the way he does.

I like trying out different color combos or trying to combine items that wouldn't seem like they would work together, or maybe find neat ways that items will layer with each other.

Ooh, godina is one of them. I think the adorkable blushes are really cute but the mouth doesn't always work. There's a nice blush that comes with cafe miam eyes, but if I don't want the eyes I can't use it.

Ahhh this is all so nice >w< I'm going to write all the item names down and try experimenting when I have more gold. I've never experimented with noses before hehe

Mmm yeah, I usually have trouble making quieter characters because I want them to be talkative for interactions. Kirsi was supposed to be more quiet sometimes but I think she ended up pretty outspoken, lol. I guess it's okay, because she is more quiet when she is alone or not with friends I think, and I like how her character is coming along. Her strong emotions leave room for growth as she gets older; as she learns to control them she'll become more mature. I am hoping she and Cyril become friends now, maybe he will bring out more of her "quiet/thoughtful" side just like Koru brings out her "talkative/friendly" side

Also! I noticed in the lottery your second roll was a 210- I think that gives you a free re-roll if you didn't notice it  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:23 pm
Wow Marcus just got a 2 out of 400 xD that's amazing!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:50 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Wow Marcus just got a 2 out of 400 xD that's amazing!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ꭵ ᎳᎪs sᎾ ᎬxᏟᎥᏆᎬᎠ!!!!!!

( I kinda did the last lottery on 3 hours of sleep through the week and I was bummed I missed out on so many of the figurines so this was awsome lol)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:51 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Hey guys I was wondering when do you guys wanna have the confrontation between Marcus and the Salamances? I'm thinking before Kirsi and Ray talk so maybe they can make up after and we'd just have the battle  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:52 pm
Yo.
Sorry I haven't got a post out.
I've been at work all day for the past two days.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm
http://queen-of-carven-stone.tumblr.com/post/143289896581/akiraita-kittycatfailcat-you-know-what-i

Guys I'm dying lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:21 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

I like trying out different color combos or trying to combine items that wouldn't seem like they would work together, or maybe find neat ways that items will layer with each other.

Ooh, godina is one of them. I think the adorkable blushes are really cute but the mouth doesn't always work. There's a nice blush that comes with cafe miam eyes, but if I don't want the eyes I can't use it.

Ahhh this is all so nice >w< I'm going to write all the item names down and try experimenting when I have more gold. I've never experimented with noses before hehe

Mmm yeah, I usually have trouble making quieter characters because I want them to be talkative for interactions. Kirsi was supposed to be more quiet sometimes but I think she ended up pretty outspoken, lol. I guess it's okay, because she is more quiet when she is alone or not with friends I think, and I like how her character is coming along. Her strong emotions leave room for growth as she gets older; as she learns to control them she'll become more mature. I am hoping she and Cyril become friends now, maybe he will bring out more of her "quiet/thoughtful" side just like Koru brings out her "talkative/friendly" side

Also! I noticed in the lottery your second roll was a 210- I think that gives you a free re-roll if you didn't notice it

ah, i see. That's one I don't do.
I rarely make outfit solely trying to use an item combo.
most of my outfit is created by trial and error, aka toss item at my avatar until something click, over and over until it is done.
any layering or stuff I find out tend to be accidental as a result.
P.S: there's a thread that is consisted of people posting their finding of neat
item combo.

Glad to be of help!
you will love [mysterious student F] then emotion_dowant
it's quite affordable too.

you should? I always give my avatar nose, so it's rather weird to see avi without it.

A character can be both though? Anyone can get chatty if you know what makes them talk.
Cyril is outspoken/frank too. If he wants to say it, then he does, rather than toe-toeing the subject.
so he can gets chatty if you get him to speak, the evidence being that he did get into argument with Kirsi.
it has been a recurring problem for him, the amount of arguments he gets into from his words, so he prefers peace and quiet.
that's why he seems passive, mellow. the inside is anything but.
I have a feeling Cyril is going to bring out Kirsi's "stubborn/defiance/contemplative" side instead.
gets into argument due to differing opinion, neither backing down, then ended up questioning said opinion.
it's going to get even louder. emotion_facepalm at least until Cyril learns to be open-minded and stop confronting/questioning people.
( I might be wrong though, since it all depend on circumstance )
( also I am not good with writing/causing argument. Everytime I do, I end up come out as a jerk and that makes me feels really guilty )
( so yeah, if that happens then it's when I fail at it )

btw Cyril needs partner for tag battle, that's an option to get them being friend.
after all, cooperation is the key, though it can also lead to disaster if they can't.

I didn't notice you can get extra ticket, thanks, I fixed it now
also, sorry for the number of re-quote.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:19 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Yo.

No worries ^^ you still have time to post and win some prizes =D

Also welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:49 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Yo.

All good! I've worked opening to close the past couple of days so I too wanna sleep =w=  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:12 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Hey guys I was wondering when do you guys wanna have the confrontation between Marcus and the Salamances? I'm thinking before Kirsi and Ray talk so maybe they can make up after and we'd just have the battle

Hm not too sure XD I can see it having better impact if it happened before since it would look like Marcus was getting in their way again.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games