Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:43 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hey, Freth. Try less yelling and more bribery," Night suggested, "You'd be surprised by how well it works. Even with something as difficult as that Tyrogue seems to be. Plus, it makes things far more peaceful around here for the rest of us."

"Nuh-uh. Noooo...bribery is definitely the last thing you want to do." She said as she continued to scrub away at the squirming Tyrogue.

"Yeeeaaah, I kind of have to agree with Freth on that one."

"I thought to do that at one time with Cryognal shortly after I got him since he was a bit temperamental himself at one time, probably not helped that I snagged him off of a stupid grunt in Unova a couple years back...it got to the point where it was virtually a demand every time I turned around. That snowflake figured out quick I had enough..." Freth explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:50 pm
Blizzard120

"No. What do I tell him that I haven't already told him?" I said. "He's...going to need to sort it out himself, I guess. Speaking of sorting messes...any word on what Ein is doing right now?" I asked no one in particular in the room.

"I haven't heard anything. Ein seems to be laying low...same with Lysandre, actually...unless something happened I don't know about since that whole mess on Citadark."

"They both seem to be laying low, yes." Sub agreed. "The last I heard of Lysandre is his whole campaigning against the rise of Ein, trying to bolster his own control over Kalos with fear tactics, Ein makes a perfect scapegoat for him and any problems Kalos has. As for Ein, with his control over Orre and it already being an underdeveloped region it's near impossible to get any information out of the region unless we send one of our own over. Speaking of, has anyone heard from Sol?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:00 pm
SubonicXP
"They both seem to be laying low, yes." Sub agreed. "The last I heard of Lysandre is his whole campaigning against the rise of Ein, trying to bolster his own control over Kalos with fear tactics, Ein makes a perfect scapegoat for him and any problems Kalos has. As for Ein, with his control over Orre and it already being an underdeveloped region it's near impossible to get any information out of the region unless we send one of our own over. Speaking of, has anyone heard from Sol?"

"Not since the truth came out and he made the call here via SNAG." I said to him. "I can only assume right now he's hiding in a cave somewhere in the Orre Region with Wes..."

"Getting Brokeback mountain much there?" Freth asked.

"You know what I mean." I said. "Though, incidentally...speaking of that call, anyone heard anything out of Aden? Chances are, if he's aware of it or not, he's probably targeted now." I said.

"Haven't heard anything out of him since after the Mossdeep incident. At one point, he was around, the next he's gone." Freth said. "I wonder if either Cera or Sol actually gotten in touch with him? Or rather...anyone. What about you?"

"He was with us in Mauville after the mossdeep incident, but up and left afterwards. Had another 'I'm useless' fit and I believe he outright quit. His SNAG is here." I said. "Still rather annoyed at that...and its a little more grading considering that during Sol's call, he was thanking me for tutoring him and yet with him gone like that makes it look like the day I freakin' met the teen." I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:19 pm
Blizzard120

"He was with us in Mauville after the mossdeep incident, but up and left afterwards. Had another 'I'm useless' fit and I believe he outright quit. His SNAG is here." I said. "Still rather annoyed at that...and its a little more grading considering that during Sol's call, he was thanking me for tutoring him and yet with him gone like that makes it look like the day I freakin' met the teen." I said.

"Isn't it funny how Sol and those nearest him have a tendency to disappear? Sol, Aden, Cera...someone should implant a tracking device in Amaranth...then again she probably doesn't want anything jammed into her body, least not again. You know what, that was a bad joke and I apologize." Sub said with a nervous laugh. "That said, Blizz, when was the last time you have been in touch with Wikstrom?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:28 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Isn't it funny how Sol and those nearest him have a tendency to disappear? Sol, Aden, Cera...someone should implant a tracking device in Amaranth...then again she probably doesn't want anything jammed into her body, least not again. You know what, that was a bad joke and I apologize." Sub said with a nervous laugh. "That said, Blizz, when was the last time you have been in touch with Wikstrom?"

Another awkward silence came about the shower room from Sub's bad joke, and at the expense of Amaranth of all people. "...uh-huh..." With the subject of Wikstrom, I shook my head. "Not since my last mission dealing with him to get info about why the hell HAZARD was on our case up until our incident in the Hoenn desert." I said to him. "Speaking of...that...actually reminds me...if what the Kalosian champion hinted is true. Lysandre does...actually...have one of the elites on hand...its that TV star...uh, what's her name? Malva? Yea...I think so..."

"Typical." Freth said. "At least he's actually got the sense to get someone with actual fire power...figurative speaking, mind. Though why would the champion have to 'hint' that to you?"

"She's about as much in public eye as Malva is. In fact, Malva was at the Chateau when I had that battle with her." I explained. "She couldn't just outright state it to me. If Malva caught on to it, who knows what'd happen between her and Lysandre."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:41 am
Blizzard120

"She's about as much in public eye as Malva is. In fact, Malva was at the Chateau when I had that battle with her." I explained. "She couldn't just outright state it to me. If Malva caught on to it, who knows what'd happen between her and Lysandre."

"The champion is essentially Lysandre's ticket to keep the Kalosian populace, at least the younger generation, under control. She is a powerful tool for him and one he won't let go of easily and I'm sure she realizes that, it's in her best interest to keep a low profile in any matters that may go against Lysandre and his ilk." Sub agreed with Blizzard.

"We should probably look into getting in contact with Wikstrom or any other contacts you have in Kalos, Blizz. It's been awhile since we've touched based with the inner workings of Kalos. I had sent Larrimore on a intel gathering mission in Coumarine City so I am a little unsettled about what's been going on in the region as I have not heard back from him in awhile." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 am
Blizzard120
"Nuh-uh. Noooo...bribery is definitely the last thing you want to do." She said as she continued to scrub away at the squirming Tyrogue.

Night simply shrugged, "Always worked for me, but to each his own, I guess." She continued watching Freth struggle with the Tyrogue for a few moments before stepping back, "Anyway, I'll come back and bathe my own pokemon later. V, I'd like a word when you get a spare moment."

Without another word, Night backed out of the room and began making her way towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 pm
Ms Edyn

Without another word, Night backed out of the room and began making her way towards the kitchen.

Sub wouldn't say much himself as Night suddenly requested his presence. Giving Blizzard a little nod of acknowledged first the Dark One would follow after Night and once he found her again he would speak. "Sup?" He simply asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm
Night had already made it to the kitchen and started a lot of coffee before Sub caught up to her. She gave the man a glance and a small nod to acknowledge his presence, but didn't speak. Not yet anyway. Instead, she went about pouring herself a mug of the steaming black liquid and sat at the table.

She held the mug between her hands, staring at its dark contents for a few moments before finally taking a drink, downing nearly half the liquid. She looked up at Sub and opened her mouth a few times, almost as though she didn't quite know what to say. After a few tries, she finally spoke, "First of all, Sub. I wanna apologize for Goldenrod. I can't honestly say I thought it'd go any differently, but I at least hoped it wouldn't be the complete waste of time that it turned out to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:32 am
Ms Edyn

She held the mug between her hands, staring at its dark contents for a few moments before finally taking a drink, downing nearly half the liquid. She looked up at Sub and opened her mouth a few times, almost as though she didn't quite know what to say. After a few tries, she finally spoke, "First of all, Sub. I wanna apologize for Goldenrod. I can't honestly say I thought it'd go any differently, but I at least hoped it wouldn't be the complete waste of time that it turned out to be."

"Nah, don't apologize. It wasn't all for nothing, you at least got to see your parents for what they were, or rather got confirmation...something like that." He said with a shrug before pulling up and chair and sitting down. "But that's not what's really bothering you, is it? I'm willing to guess you could care less about what happened with your parents."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 am
Lykas would reappear in Snagem HQ long after the events had taken place with his siblings, Mykel at his side with a massive book levitating between them. "You sure you've got that thing? It looks like it'd still be heavy, even for someone with psychic powers to lift it with..." Lykas commented to the Gardevoir.

"No...I'm to-totally fine!" Mykel assured, his right eye twitching slightly. Psychic or not, there were still limits to what could be done for long and this book was pushing them. Hard.

"Think you can Teleport it down to the library for me?" Lykas asked. Mykel nodded, carried the book into the kitchen and set it on the table, taking a moment to catch his breath before disappearing with a flash. "I'll have to go look at it more later. I'm exhausted after all that..." The hybrid trainer said to himself as he walked through the main room, figuring he needed a nap before he put much effort into finding the information he'd been told was in that massive text.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:20 pm
" Well Well Well.. If it isn't my brothers in action... " Rein gave a light smirk returning from a long mission with his murkrow perched on his shoulder as he walked into the main room he noticed Lykas. " So this is a gretting i get A jellyfish Who dosen't even know when to say hi. " Rein then looked into the kitchen and found sub and a member he hasen't met before.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:42 pm
"Guilty," Night said with a slight grin, "I'd hoped it'd be different, but no I'm not surprised by how that turned out. I meant what I said to them. As far as they, or anyone else for that matter, is concerned Aleissa is dead, or at least she was. Things have felt a little off since my confrontation with Alexander." She sat back in her chair and ran her fingers through her hair, "This is probably going to sound completely insane, but..."

Night's ear twitched and she immediately shut her mouth at the sound of someone coming towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 pm
Sub was completely focused on Night as she spoke and when he heard her mention Alexander he grumbled in his mind a bit, not because he didn't want to talk about him but because he hated that slime ball and he barely knew him. Before he had a chance to respond to the hybrid another person showed up, someone he hadn't seen in awhile. "Look what the Skitty dragged in. Hey, Rein."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:18 pm
While Lykas would appear back at HQ, the team’s resident exorcist wouldn’t be seen. After a while, someone might be wondering what was taking so long.

“You are the only one I know of who even stands a chance at stopping what’s coming. You stopped me, after all...”

“I still don’t know how I feel about trusting you... and it’s all because of that very fact.”
“I can’t say I blame you. But I promise you I’m a small fry compared to this. You either trust me and both worlds stand a chance at survival or you don’t and we all pay for it.”

Odd froze, standing in the Lost Hotel and looking through the portal into Gluttony. Beat stood at Jack’s side, monitoring the Spirit’s actions. Pulling out his SNAG, he spoke into it. “Grey, send Sub a message; ‘We need to be careful. Something’s wrong in the Otherworld but I can’t tell how dangerous it is.’.” Despite the AI’s typical snark toward him, he dodn’t Seem to have anything to say on Odd’s end. Maybe he’d learned that when Odd mentioned the world of ghosts and dead things, it meant serious business?

Regardless of Grey’s opinions of Odd, Sub’s SNAG would go off and alert him to a new message shortly thereafter, Odd’s message apparently delivered.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games