Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
A Voided Bear
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Yoo who's hyped for the new district tho? ( I wish Marcus liked snow better so I could enter him in the snow-building contact but he's gonna love the canal and the ice cream shop's gonna be fuuun~)

gaia_spoons Quite! I will enjoy writing Jung ice skating once it's open.

Marcus has never been ice skating lol....although I may have him enter the ice sculpture contest...even though he's never seen snow ( it's all gonna come down to how able I am to draw something when it's time sweatdrop )

He's gonna be so out of his element it's not even funny ( I almost wish I had a character used to the cold)

btw, is Jung Su still looking for people to join music club? Cause I'd be up to plotting how Marcus could find out about it and join :3

gaia_spoons Neither has Jung. He'd only view it and admired from afar. I'd haven't a clue at drawing so Jung will pass on entering. I am interested in seeing the entries and wish you luck!

I believe that the club is still under review and with the event going on I imagine it will be done at a later date. Should it be accepted I would love to plot an encounter between the two or event during this event should you be interested.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:31 am
DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

sorry guys, I have trouble piecing together words to writing . . .
it will try to write again tomorrow X_x

btw where do you guys want to go to first?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:41 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

amarzyciel

Its ok!

I moved nirav off cause i didnt know how much time i would have to post until Tuesday

I think koru and kirsi went to a game as well
They could always meet up somewhere after a few games, maybe at the ice rink or something?

Edit: quoted prarie and dragon as well  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:29 pm
Lady Niara
So uh... Can I get someone to get Niara's post template from one of the on-campus threads? o.o

The on-campus threads are open to everyone, so you should be able to access them ^-^  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:23 pm
amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox

No problem~

Knock down the target is where Kirsi and Koru have gone, so if you guys would like they could have followed biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox

No problem~

Knock down the target is where Kirsi and Koru have gone, so if you guys would like they could have followed biggrin

Yeah I'm really sorry fr jumping the gun on all of this ^^" I was working all day yesterday so I was afraid I'd miss the chance to post any and hold you guys up so I like really really jumped over the gun v.v"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:57 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

No problem~

Knock down the target is where Kirsi and Koru have gone, so if you guys would like they could have followed

amarzyciel

Prairiefox

Yeah I'm really sorry fr jumping the gun on all of this ^^" I was working all day yesterday so I was afraid I'd miss the chance to post any and hold you guys up so I like really really jumped over the gun v.v"

It's all good! I'm gonna officially be back tomorrow, won't be posting much tonight, though I need to exit Nirav from the sculpture thing and claim Ava's prize as well.

They could meet them at whatever place they go next?
Or run into each other somewhere?
Idk how long Kirsi and Koru were gonna stay over there and there isn't anything there that Nirav would wanna win

Plus I think Koru and Nirav exchanged numbers at some point, so they can text and try and reunite the quad somewhere  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:12 pm
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Prairiefox
*wheezes* omg that Chance doll is SO CUTE >w<
Kirsi is suddenly flailing because she didn't bring anything for Koru lol

I'm going to have Kirsi go over to the lottery game (possibly dragging Koru along lol)

But maybe we should actually meet up at ice rink or the snorunt icy hut?
She'll be done with the lottery game as soon as I've rng'd all the tickets out (which is ~3-4 days I think) so I like the idea of planning to meet somewhere that we plan on RP-ing in for more than a post, if that makes sense?

I know Kirsi's really excited for the ice rink and would probably want to go there soon, but a quick snack is also nice~  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

No problem~

Maybe later if I can make it in time.
It will be faster to go alone when I start catching up.
I hope there's enough prizes left by that time though . . .
I really want to get my hand on some evolutionary stones/item so I can use it to trade for dawn stone.
or try my luck in the tourney or the sculpting (drawing contest might not be possible seeing how little free time I currently have)

PS: your avi looks similar to my own
User Image
I would wear it if it wasn't on my store clerk account.

Prairiefox

no worries, I am glad that you did
it means I don't have to force a badly written post.
what meager writing I have done, really, really need heavy revision.
I made Cyril reply to Koru first, which should have been Kirsi first, then Koru.
then there's the part where the announcement should be outside the train instead of inside.
I also should have separated the post of in train and outside train.
that means figuring out how to get enough content for 2 posts instead of one . . .
yeah, I think it is better to rewrite the whole thing.

DJ Double B

It's all good! I'm gonna officially be back tomorrow, won't be posting much tonight, though I need to exit Nirav from the sculpture thing and claim Ava's prize as well.

They could meet them at whatever place they go next?
Or run into each other somewhere?
Idk how long Kirsi and Koru were gonna stay over there and there isn't anything there that Nirav would wanna win

Plus I think Koru and Nirav exchanged numbers at some point, so they can text and try and reunite the quad somewhere

I think, Cyril will be available again when he comes to battle stadium.
I plan to rush the game part, then send him there for rp-ing.
honestly, Cyril should be entering the sculpting, but I am not sure i have time to draw a proper drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:14 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Prairiefox

I'm going to have Kirsi go over to the lottery game (possibly dragging Koru along lol)

She'll be done with the lottery game as soon as I've rng'd all the tickets out (which is ~3-4 days I think) so I like the idea of planning to meet somewhere that we plan on RP-ing in for more than a post, if that makes sense?

I know Kirsi's really excited for the ice rink and would probably want to go there soon, but a quick snack is also nice~

Ice rink could be pretty fun -- It'd be a lot of Nirav falling around and/or wondering why everyone hasnt fallen through the ice but it'd be fun  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:19 pm
amarzyciel

I think, Cyril will be available again when he comes to battle stadium.
I plan to rush the game part, then send him there for rp-ing.
honestly, Cyril should be entering the sculpting, but I am not sure i have time to draw a proper drawing.

My drawing is about at my skill level, which is none whatsoever
But it's all good xD
Nirav doesn't do much with the stuff from a lot of the games/lotteries, plus I don't have a lot of time to keep up with em.
I'm here more-so for Nirav's first snow adventure lol

He could always catch up with Cyril around when the battle stadium opens up, hang around Kirsi and Koru in the meantime maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:20 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

I will go with whatever you guys decided.
the ice rinks brought about comment from Cyril regarding skating on top of frozen pond or was it river?
You can walk on top of it during winter in-game after all, so skating on it is possible.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:25 pm
DJ Double B

My drawing is about at my skill level, which is none whatsoever
But it's all good xD
Nirav doesn't do much with the stuff from a lot of the games/lotteries, plus I don't have a lot of time to keep up with em.
I'm here more-so for Nirav's first snow adventure lol

He could always catch up with Cyril around when the battle stadium opens up, hang around Kirsi and Koru in the meantime maybe?

I enter to win, so I want to be able to draw my best.
if I cannot then I rather not enter at all.
Cyril has quite a few pokemon in his dream team that require item/stones to evolve.
Razor claw, dawn stone, dusk stone, and king's rock. >.<
the only 'game' that might yield item that I might be able to use as trade piece to get them will be trying the sculpting and the tourney.

Edit:
I am going offline now, since I shouldn't be online in the first place.
gotta go, see you later  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Prairiefox

XD Glad you like it XD Koru''s trying really hard with sewing =w=
The ice rink sounds great I know you're excited for Kirsi to show off her skillz and I can show Koru's...lack thereof...

Oh yeah Koru and Nirav totally did when she joined the club XD

And I really like how you write Cyril I'm glad him and Koru are getting to finally interact ^^ and no worries it honestly makes more sense that he would reply to Kirsi first since they know each other and he only knows Koru as the annoyingly excitable gal from class XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 pm
amarzyciel

Maybe later if I can make it in time.
It will be faster to go alone when I start catching up.
I hope there's enough prizes left by that time though . . .
I really want to get my hand on some evolutionary stones/item so I can use it to trade for dawn stone.
or try my luck in the tourney or the sculpting (drawing contest might not be possible seeing how little free time I currently have)

PS: your avi looks similar to my own
I would wear it if it wasn't on my store clerk account.

Yes, the prizes are going very quickly. Luckily I don't think I will get much more pokemon that need evolutionary items than Chance, and since I don't plan on him evolving for a long time I'm sure Kirsi can get a fire stone by then.
Good luck on your stone hunt. I hope Kirsi's moon stone ticket comes in handy either for herself or someone else some day.

Ooh, I do love the nice pastel avatars (and yours are always really good I love looking at them whee )

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Okay! So let's have them meet at the skating rink then ^w^

And of course feel free to rush through any of the contest/prize locations, I think it works nicely to do those at your own pace then meet somewhere else for interaction as long as everyone is okay with it biggrin  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games