Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:32 pm
Myrn sighed at last and finally gave in a bit. "Mother wishes to tell Big Brother of his heritage. He has a legacy that was passed down from her and he knows nothing of it." She started, looking towards Aile when she started making threats.

"Are you sure we be telling them?" Taryn asked her, looking a bit nervous.

"Mother will understand. We are doing what we must to bring Big Brother home." Myrn responded to him before continuing. "We know that he has begun to distrust his Master and there is a reason for that which comes down to a very ancient grudge we do not have the details of." She attempted to explain.

Lykas listened and waited, trying to decide if they should be allowed to fry or not. "I might consider this if I brought at least one of my friends with me. Or all of them. Probably all of them." He decided, looking around at those gathered.

"No! Mother specifically told us to only bring you!" Taryn yelped.

"Calm down Taryn." Myrn urged her younger sibling, the smaller boy practically quivering at the thought of disobeying their mother. "Mother has denied us to bring anyone but you home with us, Big Brother. If you will not come alone, we must leave for now." She warned him.

"And where exactly is 'home'?" Lykas asked.

"You have been there once before, Big Brother." Myrn reminded Lykas. "It is in the East Sea. The place you and most mainlanders call the Sea of Lights. Mother has made a home for us all on an island there. One of the few."

"Then I'll find my own way there when I feel like it." Lykas told the pair. "Now leave our home."

"Big Brother, please reconsider!" Taryn begged, looking very much like he might cry if Lykas refused to come with them.

"Taryn, stop. Big Brother has made his decision." Myrn snapped, turning to the smaller hybrid. "We should take our leave and return to Mother. We will just have to tell her that Big Brother refused. Adamantly."

When Sub showed up and started talking about the Zapdos Heart and it's power, however, she froze. "You force our hand, then." She reasserted. "May we at least request that our Big Brother walk us out?" She asked, curious.

"As long as you're leaving, then sure. I'll show you back to the door just so I can kick you out it." Lykas replied, recalling his Pokemon at last. "I'll be right back." He told the others, the glow never leaving his eyes and he pointed the strange hybrids towards the elevator. "Get going!"

Following after them as he pointed them toward the door, Lykas followed his "siblings" to the front door of HQ. "Both of you get lost and tell that 'Mother' of yours not to be expecting me for dinner any time soon.".

"Perhaps. Perhaps not." Myrn replied. "Allow me to leave you with a parting gift from Mother before we go. She had intended it to be given in greeting rather than in parting but it is a gift nonetheless."

"Depends on what it is." Lykas replied, leaning against the door frame.

"A Pokemon, in fact. One that is native to the waters of of the Alola region. Bruxish, dear. He's come to say hello."

Lykas didn't even have a chance to call for help. When the brightly colored fish appeared from the waters near the front door, the strange protuberance on it's head flowered and the Snagem was instantly snared by a Disable, unable to move or even call out to his friends. Hopefully someone had followed to see them as the Jellicent hybrid was dragged into the water by his "siblings" and vanished almost immediately.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 pm
Rala would appear where Lykas and his 'siblings' stood before he was dragged into the water, but she was too late to save them. A minute after, I'd run up beside her with Keiko and Hera in tow. "Crap. Those two move quick. Shouldn't have questioned what I felt from those two."

"I'm just glad you could sense it at all; otherwise, we'd still be in the pool room waiting for Lykas to come back." Keiko argued.

"Yeah. Speaking of, I should go tell Odd," I huffed due to being short of breath. "If he's anywhere in HQ, anyway."

"I think if he was around, he'd have been in the pool room when he sensed all that extra energy from those two strangers," Keiko rebutted.

"Fair enough," I shrugged. "At least we know where they're going. If they weren't lying about it, at least."

At this point, I took my SNAG out and sent a message to Odd, hoping that wherever he was, he had his SNAG with him.

To Odd, From Ter

Two strange hybrids Disabled Lykas and took him from the entrance of HQ. They claimed to be heading to the Sea of Lights, but there's no way to know if they were telling the truth about that. It's the only lead we got, but it could be a distraction.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 pm
"No no no! Come on, Hans! You should be much faster than that chunky rodent!" Sub scolded his Eevee after the little fox-like creature was just outmaneuvered by Pendulum, his Alolan Raticate. The man was with his Pokemon in the training room, trying to break in his relatively new Pokemon, Eevee especially. Apparently the 'chunky rodent', as he called her, didn't take too kindly to that name, the rat Pokemon shooting her trainer a glare and giving her a hiss. "Sorry, geesh. Want me to put you on a diet or something? Not my fault." Sub huffed in response to his Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:43 pm
"Woah! Tyrogue! HOLD ST-" a splash was heard down the halls. "Tyrogue! I don't know why this is such heresy to AAA! DID YOU JUST-!?"

"TYROOOOGUE!"

"JUST GET IN THE-WOAH!" A loud thud.

I made my way into the bath area, staring in confusion as to why I was hearing so much noise. I noticed Freth's Pokemon were out and about, minus the Absol, more than likely due to its Shadow state, Freth on the floor, as drenched as the rest of her Pokemon...minus the Tyrogue, who looks as angry as all get out. "What the hell is going on in here?!"

"APPARENTLY TYROGUE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A BATH! ESPECIALLY SINCE HE SMELLS AS BAD AS THE MALL I PULLED HIM OUT FROM!"

"Ty-Rogue!" The Tyrogue shouted from on top of a locker.

"Don't you back sass me...you're acting like a child."

"...Freth. It is-"

"Shut up, Blizzard. What are you doing here anyways? Weren't you going to help Tristen train?"

"He wasn't into it."

"That's usually not enough to stop you from getting him up and moving."

"Freth." I said, with a 'you know why' glare. "He. Wasn't. Into It."

"Oh...he's still upset about that, huh?"

"Yea."

There was a awkward silence, sans the showers that were running on the Mammoswine at the far side of the room. Freth veers her eyes over towards the Tyrogue who was still perched on top of the lockers, quickly dives at him with Agility and snatches up the Pokemon. "HA HA! GOTCHA!"

"ROOOOGUE!" The Tyrogue shouted as he struggled to get free again.

"Oiii..." I rubbed my eyes.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:24 pm
Blizzard120

There was a awkward silence, sans the showers that were running on the Mammoswine at the far side of the room. Freth veers her eyes over towards the Tyrogue who was still perched on top of the lockers, quickly dives at him with Agility and snatches up the Pokemon. "HA HA! GOTCHA!"

"Uh...having problems?" Sub asked as he popped up just until to see the chaos unfold. He was glad he didn't any problematic young Pokemon anymore, at least not anymore and not any that he had to necessarily bathe. Last one he had was Landor back when he was a Scraggy but he never bathed him, saw no point in drenching a creature that was native to deserts anyways. He did have that Eevee but it was a pretty laid back Pokemon so baths were not an issue.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:31 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Uh...having problems?" Sub asked as he popped up just until to see the chaos unfold. He was glad he didn't any problematic young Pokemon anymore, at least not anymore and not any that he had to necessarily bathe. Last one he had was Landor back when he was a Scraggy but he never bathed him, saw no point in drenching a creature that was native to deserts anyways. He did have that Eevee but it was a pretty laid back Pokemon so baths were not an issue.

"Oh no! No problems at all!" Freth shouted as she practically dunked the Tyrogue into the tub, much to the many complaints out of the fighter type. "What gave you that idea!?"

"You're not even being subtle with that sarcasm." I said.

"Hey, I've been fighting with him for the better part of 20 minutes!"

"...only twenty?" I asked.

"Seriously, you'd think he was a Meowth or a Purrloin or something...actually, I take that back. I think their reactions would have been tame compared to what I have dealt with, she said, holding the Tyrogue up against the wall of the tub so he doesn't make a break for it again as she reached for the soap, only to come up short. "Bah, Blizzard, can you get that for me?" I shrugged, walked over and handed over the soap to Freth.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Blizzard120

Seriously, you'd think he was a Meowth or a Purrloin or something...actually, I take that back. I think their reactions would have been tame compared to what I have dealt with, she said, holding the Tyrogue up against the wall of the tub so he doesn't make a break for it again as she reached for the soap, only to come up short. "Bah, Blizzard, can you get that for me?" I shrugged, walked over and handed over the soap to Freth.

Sub held back the best he could from laughing at Freth's misfortune, knowing good and well that doing so would invite her unspent wrath towards the Tyrogue upon himself. Once he felt like he wouldn't burst out into laughter the moment his mouth opened the man would let out a sigh and speak, the corners of his mouth twitching as she spoke as a smile tried to sneak in. "Well consider this practice for when you and Blizz have a chick of your own." He blurted out, he couldn't help himself, the set up was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:46 pm
"Birdman and Freth are having chicks? Well, let me be the first to offer my condolences," Night said as she happened to overhear the last of what Sub said.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:48 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Seriously, you'd think he was a Meowth or a Purrloin or something...actually, I take that back. I think their reactions would have been tame compared to what I have dealt with, she said, holding the Tyrogue up against the wall of the tub so he doesn't make a break for it again as she reached for the soap, only to come up short. "Bah, Blizzard, can you get that for me?" I shrugged, walked over and handed over the soap to Freth.

Sub held back the best he could from laughing at Freth's misfortune, knowing good and well that doing so would invite her unspent wrath towards the Tyrogue upon himself. Once he felt like he wouldn't burst out into laughter the moment his mouth opened the man would let out a sigh and speak, the corners of his mouth twitching as she spoke as a smile tried to sneak in. "Well consider this practice for when you and Blizz have a chick of your own." He blurted out, he couldn't help himself, the set up was there.

"If anything, whenever that happens, its going to be after we're finally retired from the mercenary business, make sure the loose ends are squared away so we can settle down, so at the very least there shouldn't be anyone out to kill us." Freth said.

"...low blow...but better...I think." I said. Back to awkward again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:12 pm
Blizzard120

"If anything, whenever that happens, its going to be after we're finally retired from the mercenary business, make sure the loose ends are squared away so we can settle down, so at the very least there shouldn't be anyone out to kill us." Freth said.

"...low blow...but better...I think." I said. Back to awkward again.

"Pfft, as if Blizz can knock out his list of enemies and keep it blank. Trouble always seems to find him...though I guess I don't help with that..." He said, muttering the last part to himself. "Any who! What's the little Fighting type going to train to become? From what I always heard of Tyrogue trainers typically put them through a specific training regime in order to ensure they evolve into the right Hitmon."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm
"Him?" Night asked, shaking her head, "More like trouble always seems to find you and we just get caught up in it right, V?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:49 pm
SubonicXP
"Pfft, as if Blizz can knock out his list of enemies and keep it blank. Trouble always seems to find him...though I guess I don't help with that..." He said, muttering the last part to himself. "Any who! What's the little Fighting type going to train to become? From what I always heard of Tyrogue trainers typically put them through a specific training regime in order to ensure they evolve into the right Hitmon."

"I haven't really put any thought into it. But that isn't going to come until this guy-HOLD STILL!" she shouted as the Tyrogue tried to squirm as the woman scrubbed away, trying to penetrate some of whatever grease and grime that this Pokemon accumulated over...who knows how long. "Seriously, how did you eat like this!? Even other wild Pokemon would have known better than that! Other than a freakin' Muk, anyways!" she said. "Anyways...it isn't going to happen until we can get him a little discipline and not be so much of a brat!"

"Or a little training in keeping your temper in check while you get Tyrogue that way." I commented.

"Really?" Freth said, narrowing her eyes as she stared at me.

"Hey, I'm not the one raising a commotion that can be heard through the HQ." I said to her.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:27 pm
Blizzard120

Ms Edyn

"Hey, I at least attempt to clean up my own messes." Sub said in reply to Night, plus it was funny to say at this moment, considering. "And I hate to say it but Blizz makes a good point." He said to Freth, backing up Blizzard, not often he got to do that. "Either way, looks like you're going to need to put a lot of time in that one."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, I at least attempt to clean up my own messes." Sub said in reply to Night, plus it was funny to say at this moment, considering. "And I hate to say it but Blizz makes a good point." He said to Freth, backing up Blizzard, not often he got to do that. "Either way, looks like you're going to need to put a lot of time in that one."

"I know, I know." Freth said.

"Mooooomaaammoooo..." The Mamoswine spoke up from the showers.

"I know, Mamoswine, be with you in a few minutes. Your new teammate wants to be difficult." She spoke up. "Speaking of training, that reminds me...I need to work with Absol a bit to get it closer towards purifying too, now that I think about it. I guess I could go in the training room later."

"Hey, you got it to yourself last I checked if you get in today." I said.

"Yea, with all considered. Have...you...sat down with Tristen any more about that?" Freth then asked.

"No. What do I tell him that I haven't already told him?" I said. "He's...going to need to sort it out himself, I guess. Speaking of sorting messes...any word on what Ein is doing right now?" I asked no one in particular in the room.

"I haven't heard anything. Ein seems to be laying low...same with Lysandre, actually...unless something happened I don't know about since that whole mess on Citadark."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:37 pm
"Hey, Freth. Try less yelling and more bribery," Night suggested, "You'd be surprised by how well it works. Even with something as difficult as that Tyrogue seems to be. Plus, it makes things far more peaceful around here for the rest of us."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games