Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 am
Hitsukei

I've got two student characters placed in the same house and I don't picture my two character's getting along. Plus it's kind of awkward for me to type up two different prospectives dealing with the same scenario, while probably conversing with the same person on two fronts. It's gonna be weird for me >,<

Dawww. Ichiro would apreciate Tera's kindness :3

Maybe I should pm Shadow and see if I can have Ichiro be a bit of a delinquent this one time and run off and go hang at the Charizard house haha. I'd love to have Ichiro interact with Tera and the other Charizards, even poor Takahiro. ;3

I just realized at the same time that you have two characters in the same house as well xP

Oh that would be fun! ^w^ I do feel bad that it would take away Ichiro's bonding time with his fellow Salamence dormmates

That I do~, but since they're practically polar opposites I find it fun to write up the same situations in their perspectives XD It is awkward most times  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:37 am
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

o3o i gave it a shot, just... wasn't my style even tho one of my fav actors is a Kpop singer xD

Its not for everyone. I personally like the dancing concept and the sound of the music. I have no idea what they are singing about but I think its catchy.

My Aunt thought i'd like a Kpop band called "Chocolate babys" or something along that line and i sat there for 5 minutes shaking my head at the video and when it was done i looked at her and said "Why... Did you think id like this?"
Aunt: "Well you like anime, and i know you like black lagoon so i thought this would work~"
Me: "....I am a ******** skeleton figured man... Yes i LOVE anime, YES i love Music. Majority of my playlist on youtube are Amv videos... But NO!? This... Its just better to call you dumb." [gets up and leaves to the other room]

XD is how i reacted to my aunt attempt of knowing me.

I have never heard that group.........I like anime....maybe love would be more appropriate.
......are you sure it was k-pop or j-pop?

idk what it was, but it was dreadful XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:39 am
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Bums me out that Renji wont be able to attend this party >3<... He would had a blast~ xD

Physically or emotionally?

Both, duh~ xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:52 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

on miracle image, your wrong XD close, CLOSE but far from the target xD its this jackass:

http://www.zerochan.net/Koujaku
http://www.zerochan.net/1844717 - the actual image o3o

Even i could tell it wasnt Xanxus because Xanxus has like no solo images, and he doesn't have that kinda scar over his face~ xD and more often than not, hes holding his signature weapon~ xD Plus... Xanxus doesn't smile XD and Renji kid picture was actualy Xanxus o3o just child form~ XD

Hell i googled the image(With the powa of right clicking~!) and that guy showed up and the 100% image XD

O3O i'd totally send you a invite XD i WAS in a KHR! guild. I handled the Mare boss ring because of how OP it is but since i left being a VC because of reasons, i was baby sitting a giant a** dog so yeah~ Now that ring up for grabs and i cant do anything and it might not even be in the guild, which sucks o3o

-edit-

Now i feel like a douche for crushing that "Miracle was using Xanxus image" thing >3<

Nope, you're not douche. >w< You've simply refreshed my memory and reminded me of something I've forgotten. Sadly I've not been quite in touch with anime world; too busy with rl TT^TT

But yes, you've made a good point, something I overlooked because I thought the artist simply forgot to include or other reason--the scar on his face.

I'm a boss!

I know he doesn't smile at all and Miracle's Antonio pic has a soft smile but once again I've assumed that it was the artist's idea of drawing their favorite char with a smile on his face despite his personality. It's normal IMO, 'cause I've seen many pictures of characters with personality that cold, detached, arrogant, and etc and they sometime are drawn to smile, usually a small smile. Of course, I didn't go googling miracle's image when I saw it for the first time. I jumped to conclusion 'cause a few similiarities on it such as attire, posture, ponytail, and the scar on his chest. The scar I assumed it must be signs of frostbite from when his adoptive father frozing him in ice with Primo's power. But I guess I should've realized it wasn't Xanxus because the hair bang and, just as you have pointed, the face's scar. Oh and there should be red feathers at his right neck.

That guy in Miracle's pic, I've never seen him before. I don't really follow updates in anime world often now but guess he isn't bad o3o

And I read this post before you went editing it but just didn't have the chance to reply right away. So, yea I saw the mention of custum familigia/group you said which is cool, and the Lance and OZ. This Lance guy looks like another character of yours I haven't met yet but probably just as good as Oz and Renji.

Btw, I thought all the Mare Rings were sealed in the past by Arcobaleno. o3o? So what was the guild's plot? And yes, mare rings are quite OP and I guess because of having ability to communicate with another version of yourself from countless different parallel worlds did make Byakura go antagonist. Like the his mentality can't take it. His last battle with Tsuna was ended with some flashback and talking/thinking to himself about how Tsuna doesn't see the way he did.

Edit

I'll definitely join your guild once you make one o3o and don't really mind joining the custum group or something you have mentioned.

o3o only REAL reason i knew was because before i used child Renji, i went threw Xanxus solo images and yeah~ XD

lol XD how did i know Xanxus was gonna be in that link, then again your just "trash" if you didn't do that XD i ACTUALLY used Xanxus as a reference to create Renji. A LOT of my good characters were made in 2006 XD

true and instead of a scar over the nose like one of my fav anime chicks. It be on the sides of his face. usually like in that pic on the left cheek-ish area and his right forehead-ish area since when he gets pissed it spreads and thats usually the 2 starting points XD

idk if the guy in anime picture, Dramatical murder is even a anime, just kinda like a comic person for now o3o

And yeah... Lance WAS a soft and gentle soul who wouldn't hurt a fly, one of the mods characters would punch him in the face. Then we rebooted and i used Oz, and then they SAID they were gonna reboot again... havent seen jack s**t of a poor a** system that people can manipulate on a whim XD but yeah... Lance... Is no longer that soft and gentle soul, he will not hesitate to shoot you and we would not care XD. Lance and Oz are ACTUALLY siblings o3o Despite Lance being made first, Oz is the older sibling, they do act knowledgeable in a few key areas like using clever lines and all that but overall when comparing how they complete there objectives are massively different XD

They were sealed but in the manga AFTER the Future Arc, after a Arc about a family i have issues with with the name since its "there 7 earth flames" which, are badass even if 1 flame never was revealed so we know nothing of it, not even the bloody name! xD but after that Arc, Yuni and byakuran show up again with guardians following suit and Yuni explains that she thought allowing byakuran and staying close to him would help him go down a... Well different road XD And hes actually a... "semi" good guy, theres parts here and there you can see the old byakuran and sometimes you see a new byakuran XD

Then shortly after the Vendice family, the ones that took Tsuna mist guardian actually become a oppenent and HOLY ******** NUGGETS ARE THEY OP ZOMBIES?! XD

Oh yeah, if that guild ever gos up and you make a character, regardless of the family i'd be after your chick/dude, well, Lance would and his reasoning would "Because i desire you." XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

RWBY_Guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 am
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

Lion heart! 100%

..............The song is good but I'm not a 100% fan of the video.....

I guess your right it wasn't too goo

I personally liked the 'You Think' video over the 'Lion Heart' one but it sort of reminded me of MrMr for some reason. Lion Heart was humorous but I've seen quite a bit of humor in MV before.

who else do you like? I personally love vixx

There are a number of groups that I really like but right now my focus has been put on BTS just because I believe they are pretty boss at dancing.....its interesting watching them dance.

I haven't heard of them, but im sure to check them out because of your awesome opinions!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:53 pm
Hope the kind

This song is the song my aunt sent me, so yeah~ o3o you'd know better what genre it is~  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:09 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

This song is the song my aunt sent me, so yeah~ o3o you'd know better what genre it is~

That is J-pop....not K-pop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:11 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I personally liked the 'You Think' video over the 'Lion Heart' one but it sort of reminded me of MrMr for some reason. Lion Heart was humorous but I've seen quite a bit of humor in MV before.

There are a number of groups that I really like but right now my focus has been put on BTS just because I believe they are pretty boss at dancing.....its interesting watching them dance.

I haven't heard of them, but im sure to check them out because of your awesome opinions!

I would definitely recommend them! And thank you so much for the compliment ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:11 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o not to sound racist but whats the difference? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:13 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Besides the language? I could discuss about it but perhaps showing it might be better? If you don't mind seeing it. What sort of music theme are you into? Boy or girl? Slow or fast tempo?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:16 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Besides the language? I could discuss about it but perhaps showing it might be better? If you don't mind seeing it. What sort of music theme are you into? Boy or girl? Slow or fast tempo?

eh, even some times the language seems the same. But then again i REALLY dont pay attention whats being said xD

Mmm, honestly dont care one way or the other i listen to female singers and male singers xD i'm not chosing sides~ as for the tempo, that also varys since i listen to fast and slow songs XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:16 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

you are very welcome! *bows*  

RWBY_Guy

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:17 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Okay! I read the word racist and this is an immediate bad sign for me.

Please do not use this word so freely even if you don't mean to sound rude or ignorant starting a phrase with "not to sound racist" is very bad.

I will ask that you are both very careful with your conversation.

And Abyss, I have noticed that you are use profanity too often so I will ask you to please stop with that kind of manner of speech.

You do not need to curse or use such language to get a point across so please do not get carried away.

This applies to everyone as well, please do not get carried away with your conversations. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

eh, even some times the language seems the same. But then again i REALLY dont pay attention whats being said xD

Mmm, honestly dont care one way or the other i listen to female singers and male singers xD i'm not chosing sides~ as for the tempo, that also varys since i listen to fast and slow songs XD

Is there a particular type of music you like? Pop? Metal? Country? Rap?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:19 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

you are very welcome! *bows*

How long have you been listening to K-pop? What other groups do you listen to?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games