Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:06 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She nodded at Jaecen and looked towards Wakai, "All right Wakai, lets see you control your transformation." she said before summoning both her keyblades to her hand.
"O-Okay!" she said before putting her hand on the necklace that was hidden. She closed her eyes, and in a few seconds, she started to glow with blue aura surrounding her. Then suddenly, a flash of light which emanated from her blinded everyone, but only if they stared directly at her. When the light coming from her finally faded, Wakai would be in her ultimate form. She opened her eyes, and looked at her hands and then her body, "O-Okay, good, I can still think for myself."
"Wow. That's pretty great." Tsuyoi said, praising Wakai as she was now able to control it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen nodded. "I'll show you something after the bout's over. Just don't injure- Oh, right... Time distortion. Duh. You'll be fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai then summoned dark shards around her, "Lets see..." she then started to command them, moving them around and forming them into spears and bigger shards. She then used firaga on one of them in which it was engulfed in the spell.
Tsuyoi was surprised by Wakai using spell, "What? Since when were you able to use magic?"
"Ehehe." she rubbed the back of her head, "I can only use magic when in this form unfortunately..." she then pointed the shards towards Tsuyoi, "A-All right Ms. Tsuyoi, are you ready?"
Going into a defensive stance, Tsuyoi nodded, "Yup, just start whenever."
Wakai nodded, and sent forth the shards shooting towards Tsuyoi.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene shifted her seating as she watched in amazement. "Can I learn magic?"
"You're a little young to take classes but I can try to pull some strings." Jaecen replied.
"No," Ene said. "Can I learn some now?"
He sighed, thinking about it. "I-I don't know. I'd have to see if you had early potency."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As the shards darted towards Tsuyoi, she swung her keyblades at each one, knocking them away or into the ground. However, the ones that she knocked away returned to trying to hit her, same goes for the ones she knocked into the ground, "Whoa!" she then began dodging, while swinging her keyblade as well to hit shards she was unable to dodge.
Meanwhile Wakai continued to command the shards to shoot towards Tsuyoi, "I hope I'm not taking it too far..." she said as she watched Tsuyoi dodge and hit her shards when they got near to hitting her.
While dodging, Tsuyoi suddenly stood still as the shards came near. She smirked before stabbing both her keyblades into the ground, and as soon as the shards were about to hit, she cast blizzaga which shot out from the ground, stopping the shards in place as they were now frozen still.
"Wh-What!?" Wakai tried commanding her shards, but no matter what, they could not move. "I have to say..that was pretty impressive Ms. Tsuyoi."
Tsuyoi stood up, pulling her keyblades out of the ground, "Hah, yup, I've started to get used to magic lately." she then swung her keyblade at the now frozen shards which destroyed them.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:23 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

She scratched her cheek. "I might not be able to?"
Jaecen shrugged. "Who knows?"
He watched the match carefully just in case his spell decided to fall. Jaecen kept his face solid as stone. He could feel a little bit of quivering in the magic but he wasn't worried. No big deal, just some fluctuations...

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"That's good...but you know," Wakai then summoned more dark shards around her, "I can summon more dark shards." she said with a weak smile.
"Ah..." Tsuyoi then let out a sigh, "Good thing this is just a sparring session...but anyway, how about we do some close combat training now. I wanna see how strong you hit."
Wakai nodded, "All right." she held her hands in the air, and the shards wrapped themselves around her hands, making gauntlets. She got into battle stance, "Okay, get ready."
Tsuyoi nodded, going into defensive stance again.
As Tsuyoi was ready, Wakai suddenly darted towards her at a speed that made her seem like she teleported, swinging her fists at her.
Tsuyoi was surprised by how fast Wakai was, and just barely blocked her attack which made the area around them shake. She swung her keyblades at Wakai, however, she blocks her attack as well, also making the area shake. As they continued trying to land a blow on each other, every time their weapons clashed against each other, the ground shook.
Red watched, actually amazed at how strong these two were, especially Tsuyoi who was able to hold her ground against Wakai's ultimate form.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He watched on with interest as they sparred against one another. He rested his head on his fists with his knees supporting his elbows as the bout continued. Ene looked from him to the fight. She could see Jaecen was mesmerized. Ene walked over to Jaecen and sat beside him, holding her knees close. She looked at him then back at the match. "Papa, " She murmured.
"Hmm?" Was his reply.
"N-nevermind." Ene leaned her head on his side and continued watching. Jaecen looked at his daughter and pet her on the head. "What's the matter?"
Ene hummed. "Nothing..."
He frowned but shook it off. He thought to himself. She'll tell me sooner or later if something's the matter.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:10 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
As the spar continued for what seemed to be a long while, Wakai finally stopped attacking, staying a few feet away from Tsuyoi. She smiled, desummoning the shards, "All right, lets call it here." she looked at her hands and the rest of her body, "Its good to know I still have this form in control."
Tsuyoi nodded, desummoning her keyblades, "I'll say...I was a little worried you'd lose control of that form while we were sparring." she said with a worried expression. If Wakai had lost control, Tsuyoi would've had to fight much more seriously. She then looked towards Jaecen, "Okay, you can take the barrier down now. Thanks darling." she said with a smile.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen snapped his fingers and the spell dissolved with a flicker of light. It resembled a supernova a bit. The light vanished and the room was back to normal. The spell armour seemed to crack like glass before shattering and floating away to twinkle out like stars. Ene dashed through a cluster of spell stars to get to Tsuyoi. She reached Tsuyoi before realizing how tall she actually was compared to Tsuyoi. Ene looked up at Tsuyoi with her arms around her. "I think I grew some..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:23 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down at Ene, surprised as she didn't expect a sudden hug from her. She had a small smile on her face, putting her hand on Ene's head, "You'll grow more." she responded.
Wakai smiled at Tsuyoi and Ene, giggling a bit before transforming to her normal self. She then bowed her head at Tsuyoi, "Well, thanks for sparring with me in my other form. I feel more confident with using it now." She then rubbed her head, "Though...I'm only supposed to use it in emergencies...but, checking if I can still control it every once in awhile shouldn't be so bad."
She looked at Wakai, nodding, "Testing out your other form wouldn't be so bad I guess. I'd be happy to spar with you in that form again." she said with a smirk.
Witnessing how strong Tsuyoi really is, Red started to have doubts about taking her on alone. She looked down at her shadow, feeling that Fangs was still weak to summon from his earlier injuries. She knew she wouldn't be able to escape anytime soon.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:28 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He yawned and pulled out a bottle of ether to drink. "Getting better..." He told himself.
Ene stood next to Tsuyoi and watched Jaecen as he walked over to them. He patted Ene on the head before realizing she was getting taller. "Holy crap, you're already up to my chest. Stop growing." He joked.
"Papa," Ene looked away and whined.
Jaecen smiled and kissed her on the forehead before returning attention to Tsuyoi. "You seem like you're getting more comfortable with magic."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled when Jaecen joked about Ene's height. She then smiled at Jaecen, "Well, my combat skills seem to be good enough...so now I'm bringing up my magic skills." she said with a grin. She then looked down at Ene, petting her head, "I need to be good with combat and magic if I can teach a class properly."
Wakai walked over to them, tilting her head at Tsuyoi, "But, this is basic sparring right? It has nothing to do with magic."
Tsuyoi shook her head, "You'd be surprised, some students surprise me with a sudden magic training." she said as she rubbed the back of her head.
Red stayed where she had sat, watching as the others seemed to have a big group conversation. Her knees were held against her chest, feeling a bit cold from sitting on the ground. For some reason, while watching the others, she had a weird feeling in her chest that she didn't like, "What..is this...?" she asked herself, putting her hand to her chest.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen frowned and put his hands on his hips, looking towards Red. He spoke in lowered tones. "What's up with this one? I can sense some weird shizz coming off her. It's kinda freakin' me out a bit."
Ene looked at Red before looking at Jaecen. "I can't tell there's anything wrong with her. She looks more upset than anything else to me."
Jaecen pointed at Tsuyoi and addressed Ene. "This is between Tsuyoi and I. Please, I know your ADD gets to you but try and control it."
"It's easier said than done." She crossed her arms and pouted.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Red before looking back at Jaecen, "Don't worry about her. Erin really did a number on her...companion. So she's powerless for now...thing is," she glanced back at Red, "I dunno when her companion will be fully recovered and ready to wreak havoc again..."
Wakai looked at Red, then at Tsuyoi, "Don't you...feel a little sorry for her. I mean, she's still just a kid...or well, she looks like one." she said, a little confused about Red's age. She could have the appearance of a little kid, but could actually be an adult.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, looking at Wakai, "I know she's just a kid, but don't let looks fool you...she's actually a capable fighter."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items