Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:01 pm
Mestis breathed out softly as she sat down and crossed her legs one ankle over the other leaning back on her hands stretching her body out, "Yes It was back when...when I was searching for something...I moved around a lot of different places..I loved it but it wasn't quite home.." She furrowed her brows as if looking...unsure of herself for a moment before smiling at Alice. She was enjoying the woman's company as well as Ash's. It was nice to make new friends as she breathed in and out slowly closing her eyes as she chuckled heavily. "If we were living with bloodlines I would not even be here at all. I would be stuck back in the deserts of egypt for the rest of my days" she frowned at the thought before shaking out her hair a bit shaking her head. She didn't want to think about that as she reached up and played with one of the messy curls slowly curling it around her finger.

She snickered a bit at Ash, "Well I suppose they were lucky I didn't decide to shift out of my animal form last night. Oh the squeals! it would've been quite hilarious. Some of the servants around here act like they've never seen a naked person before." she giggled a bit shaking her head as she laid back on the grass reaching up brushing her fingertips along the ends of some of Alice's hair. She loved the color of it it was so pretty, it was white as Metis' favorite flower which turned out to be a tiny little bell shaped snow drop flower. "Try not to worry yourself too much about it Alice. Everyone will be back safe and sound surely before you know it" she grinned at her. This was said to reassure the young princess of course inside Metis didn't know what would happen in this fight..

She tucked her arms behind her head closing her eyes humming a soft little tune as she was relaxing to the sound of the ocean. It was so nice out here..

Red Gypsy
Devossy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:17 pm
DF Red and Blue
Devossy

Ash finally shifted and caught Alice's eyes so that there would be no questioning on what he was about to tell her, "A few residents have been taken captive, I won't lie to you on that, Alice. But I will ask you not to ask about any more for now. Even I can see that you're not ready yet. i don't want to keep you in the dark, but I don't want the castle overrun with rose thorns either," he told her, teasing her at the end so that she wouldn't get too upset with him.

After all, that one incident her first night had been entertaining after a while...

He knew Metis was relaxing, but also knew that she was picking up on the more subtle details that involved Alice. Namely, tell her nothing of the Hunters for now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 pm
Metis eyed Ash with a raised brow when she opened her eyes to look at him before reaching out and gave him a shove to cause him to roll over. "Don't tease her too mercilessly, I'll have to beat you up if you make her cry" she joked snickering slightly as she rolled over onto her stomach pushing herself up slowly and leaned back to sit on her knees as her tail swished about on the ground behind her side to side. "You don't have to keep apologizing, he's just trying to pull a reaction out of you" she grinned at her in a playful manner. "I bet that was funny though. seeing people squeal and freak out from stepping on or bumping into thorns" she laughed softly before pausing as small round furry white lion ears perked up out of her curls suddenly twitching a bit. "oohh." She stood up abruptly before reaching out grabbing Alice's hand. "come here!" she pulled Alice to her feet and ran over to a tree nearby but still pretty close to Ash. Turning to Alice she grinned pointing up where a rare pure white dove was standing at a nest. She placed a finger to her own lips before grinning as she lept up into the tree with easy climbing up to the high branches before slowly creeping along.

Her presence was almost completely snuffed out and there was nothing but pure calm and gentle emotions radiating from her body as she slinked along putting off an aura that wasn't alarming in the least. She squatted on the branch's end where it connected to the tree trunk and held her hands out cupped together and began to make a low whistling tweeting sound getting the bird's attention. At first it seemed alarmed but then it began to get curious as Metis was so still you could've walked by the tree and never even seen her. She stayed like that for several long moments until the bird had flown up and nestled itself down into her hands and went to sleep. She grinned as she closed her hands slightly holding it gently before jumping down and landing infront of Alice before slowly opening her hands up to reveal the bird that was simply looking around as if surprised for a moment before it began to make soft cooing sounds as if it was tame as a house pet.

She grinned widely almost childishly, "Pretty cool yeah?! I learned how to do this when I was younger. Its really useful when you want to get close to a birds nest to get eggs without getting attacked" she snickered a bit before humming happily as the bird seemed content to stay in her hands to let Alice examine it all she wanted to.

Red Gypsy
Devossy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:59 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash watched the women interact and even gave in to Metis' shoving him, simply rolling a little bit then laying back to watch as the lioness eased Alice into relaxing again. But once the skirted beauty moved off, he stayed where he was, watching Metis until she rejoined him. He laid back the rest of the way and laced his fingers behind his head, enjoying the silence for a brief moment.

"Thank you... Getting her to relax has gotten easier since she came here, but certain things can still set her off... Namely the mentioning of Hunters in any form... It isn't a pretty sight when it happens... So thank you for helping me with her. Sebastet put me in charge of getting the girl out of her shell a bit. It's succeeded for the most part, but I still have to be careful with her. At least she didn't flinch when you grabbed her," he said softly then opened his dark eyes to look at the stars above.

Thankfully, there wasn't enough light in this area to prevent one from seeing nearly every star available to be seen and they even gave off enough light on their own that they were as bright as moonlight.

He stayed like that, letting her decide what she wanted to do as he offered a grin, "I do like your new look, Metis... So much more you... And absolutely beautiful..." he told her in a deeper tone, not bothering to hide the effect she had on him or his interest. But he wasn't about to push his luck by thinking she was a 'done deal'...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:16 pm
Metis breathed out softly as she smiled watching Alice with a gentle look on her face though she seemed sad to watch her leave. She smiled a bit as she turned and tossed the dove up watching it fly up into the tree returning to its nest once more. Tilting her head to the side a bit before she turned glancing at him with a gentle look on her face, "She reminds me of myself when I was a lot younger.. I had a loooot of siblings and well...i came from a very special family..it would be pretty devastating to the bloodline and my family if hunters were to harm us..but with all my siblings in the majority we fought a lot and well it was survival of the fittest amongst us so you learned and you survived or you got left out in the cold at dinner. I grew up without a mother so I had to figure out a lot of things by myself," She gestured in the direction that Alice went, "I understand if she were to flinch when I touched her but since my family was so large I learned how to make it seem so that I am childlike and innocent without meaning any harm, that always seemed to go over well with upset kids" she laughed softly letting Ash in a little about her family life. "When you live in the egypt deserts..life can be really hard..so some children or even their parents often fell to disease. We took a lot of our kin's children in. I felt responsible for them since I knew how hard it was to have to grow up with a just a father who did the best he could amongst so many of his offspring" she giggled slightly at the thought of her father shaking her head somewhat.

"that old man probably has so much gray hair by now and wisedom as vast as the night sky itself" she said gesturing up towards the sky. But what was harder for her...was when she was sent away from her father's family to live with her mother's kin. Surviving with them was pretty dangerous since hunters were always trying to snuff them out. She cleared her throat a little as she walked over and plopped back down on her rear next to Ash leaning back on her hands.

Tilting her head back slightly as she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes letting a slow smile curl her lips as she blushed pink. "Thanks..Your advice was very well taken" she blushed a little darker at the fact he said she looked beautiful. She played with a bit of her hair out of slight nervousness, shifting a bit in her seat before clearing her throat as she hummed softly looking back up at the sky. She was embarrassed yet she seemed happy about his interest and compliments in her and that much was very obviously written across her face. Glancing at him again as her mischievous side was starting to slowly get the better of her as she turned over and laid on her side next to him with a slight sigh as she leaned in to his ear bringing her hand up to run her index finger and middle finger of her right hand along his jawline, "you should take care in how much you tease me though Ash, I might have to drag you back to my room and tie you up" she purred huskily at him before pulling away smirking at him in a mischievously playful way tapping his nose just like he did to her before.

red gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:38 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash listened to her attentively but knew that she didn't need him to respond to what she was saying about her family and her past, knowing that she needed to speak of it at least a bit for now. Once she was finished and they simply enjoyed the peace and quiet, he did not fail to notice how pleased, yet shy, she was over his tentative interest in her.

But after that silent moment, she actually decided to play along like the strong female he knew she was. And her words went straight below his waist and brought a grin to his kissable lips as he turned to face her, "Why go that far when my rooms are just a few steps away? And I already have everything needed for such... wonderfully pleasing... moments?" he teased her with tht deeper voice of his.

Then he winked impudently at her and returned his dark eyes to the sky above them as he crossed his booted ankles, "Think about it... But while you're thinking about it I am required to warn you about something..." he told her simply then sat up so that he could look her full in the eyes.

"And yes, this is a warning, Metis. So take it to heart. I'm an Incubus. The last full-blooded one in existence. Being with me can be addictive in ways you've never dreamed of. i would also have a limited time with you before I started draining you every time we were together... But, during that short time, I can show you how a woman is meant to be treated and pamper you as a lover is supposed to do... I can help you find who you truly are in your heart and soul. That's part of what I am. I've only ever had a relationship like this turn serious once, so I know what loss is as well. In the end, we would have to see where things are. Until then, it would be one day at a time, one night at a time. I can't promise you anything more than that right now," he told her in complete honesty.

He had to give that honesty to her now. He was required to do so by his king and would suffer greatly if he didn't warn a potential lover.

Well, unless it was an assassination... Then all bets were off...

He stayed within arm's reach of her, but no more, knowing that this had to be her decision now, "Take what time you need to think, Sekmetis... Really think about it and what you truly want... When you make your decision, you know how to find me..." he added then slowly leaned in and gave her a feather-light kiss to her lips that would seal his scent in her senses and give her a hint of what she could feel with him.

But he backed away and gave her a small smile as he got to his feet and simply headed to the tower he'd claimed as his rooms...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:13 pm
Metis breathed out softly before blushing and laughing softly at his tease back at her as she shifted a bit on her side. Ohh that was some dangerous info when you told people where your room is. She inhaled softly and slowly as she stared up at him biting her lip softly..a warning..her heart fluttered nervously as she placed her hands in her lap twiddling her thumbs a bit. Her ears picking up every word he spoke and she shifted somewhat on the ground. She swallowed softly as she pulled around some of her curls playing with them, she kept her eyes away from his face as she needed to be able to think clearly about this. A serious relationship wasn't something she was use to...she tried it once since arriving and got burned so she was rather nervous about getting involved with someone but Ash made it so easy and she understood why now.

Her mind was a flurry with different thoughts, memories, questions, she was almost dizzied with it before her eyes widened when he gave her such a gentle kiss. It made the world come crashing down and settle as if hanging in proper orbit as her heart jumped in her throat and she pulled away abruptly without meaning to. Her entire face was red from hairline down to her neck as she gaped at him stammering somewhat before getting up and blushing even darker, "I-i'll think about it" she squeaked out before coughing slightly and hurrying away from the gardens allowing Ash that last moment of amusement from her embarrassingly cute reaction to him as she escaped into the kitchens.

(Exit to the kitchen)

red gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm
silenced nocturne

Clara hid a slightly aggravated expression as numerous individuals began to pop up in the garden. They would ruin her show! She needed James to have full and utter focuse on her, and that would be impossible if they stayed in the gardens.

Turning to her previous lover, the woman placed a hand over her ivory chest as if she felt faint. "James, I have to admit that I am feeling a bit faint. Might we continue our conversation elsewhere?" Clare had always posed as the delicate type while she was human. For some reason a slight frailty was found as a beneficiary in a suitable womanly partner.

Placing a delicate hand on James's arm in order to regain her balance that had momentarily been lost, Clara sifted her hands over her corseted top and bustling skirts. This just so conveniently highlighted one of the features she was known for: her slim, but bountiful figure. The woman batted her brilliantly colored eyes at her dear friend before making way to the castle, not forgetting to give her hips the slightest of swing. She was, after all, playing her hand at her very own game.

{Exit}

((OOC: thought I'd post to get things rolling again~))  

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm
Devossy

Sebastet gave an unladylike snort, "More like I told them to find something for you to do so you'd quit moping about here like you were. At least you don't look like you're about to start crying at any second," she groused a bit, though for her it was a bit of a tease.

She raised her eyebrow at the color in the girl's cheeks and even took her chin between gloved fingers to turn her head from one side to the other before releasing her again, "At least you've got some color in your cheeks. I'd attribute that to Ash but I know he's kept things on a 'friends' level only. So it means that you really are doing better. Good. Show your grandfather around then see if you can get him into some clothing that isn't an eyesore to those of us with sensitive eyes..." she added then moved on down the path.

She did pause, though and looked at them both over her shoulder, "By the way... Thanks for the help with the staff... And the gardeners have officially decided to stake a claim on you. They're just not sure which one is going to ask Grann for your hand..." she finished with another tease and moved on down the path with a swish of her tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:43 am
Devossy
You wanna shift them to the kitchen?

Sebastet stopped where she was and stared down at the little snow-white fox for a moment. Ora had been a slight problem for Sebastet from the moment she'd stepped on the island. It wasn't anything on Ora's part, not at all. It was Sebastet's problem. Ora constantly reminded the Hylarr that she'd never be able to have cubs of her own and it stung her deeply. She'd made sure that Ora never knew, though, not wanting to spread the hurt around.

But it made every moment they encountered each other that much harder for Sebastet, each time it became a little harder to keep her control, each time it took her a bit longer to react.

Sebastet finally knelt down and reached out to tap a finger on Ora's little black nose and gave her a soft smile, "What is it cub? What sent you finding me tonight when you could be curled up somewhere?" she asked her softly, even giving off a soft purr for the little one.

Each time this moment came, she found herself starting to wish Lio was with her for it, that he was here to help her stay strong for Ora's sake. But he was somewhere doing his own thing and she understood that, accepted it. They were mates, not attached at the hip. But part of her still wanted him here, knowing that he wouldn't pity her for her feelings but would simply help her through them.

No, he had his own things to do now. She had to deal with this on her own, had to find some way to settle this issue inside herself on her own. And she had to do it fast or she'd wind up going insane over it...

So, she simply smiled down at Ora, "I heard that Ash had some chocolate whipped cream made up in the kitchen... How about some fruit with it while you get yourself together enough to talk to me?" she suggested, knowing that the little shifter wouldn't be able to resist such a treat.

Very few actually knew of this issue for the Hylarr. All knew she couldn't have children of her own, but not many knew how it affected her deep inside. Grann knew because she'd snapped at Alice once when she was very, very little; too young to remember it now. Right after making the little Alice cry, Sebastet had held her until she'd actually protested being rocked and was trying to find out how she'd upset her 'kitty lady' instead of the other way around. He'd helped her with the first of her strategies for dealing with it: the pause.

That pause helped her remember that snapping over the issue wouldn't solve it, that snapping over it would make the situation worse.

Lio knew, somewhere deep inside of himself, thanks to their mating bond. After the incident with the Cartwright brothers, she'd let him into every single crevice of herself, not hiding anything at all from him. But it seemed that he'd decided to leave the issue alone entirely.

Dancer knew, as did his father. Ash and Cynthia knew. But that was it. She hadn't even told Lareth or Gypsy about it. And she'd certainly never told Ora.

As evidenced by when she scooped the fox cub up and cuddled her briefly before allowing her to ride on her shoulders, "Come on then, let's head to the kitchen and see if we can find that chocolate whipped cream and some fruit to go with it. Alright with you?" she offered, burying the pain that came from moments like these so that she could enjoy some part of it without that pain coloring it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash