Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

By the time a girl woken up, Nero and Kyrie nearly shock, only Kyrie fainted to the ground, while Nero begin to scream, "What the h*ll is going on? And why this girl calle you 'daddy', Dante?! he shouted at his uncle and his father back and forth. He look back to out cold Kyrie, but he didn't have time and wanted to know what's going on.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 am
Vergil looked at his son."I-I have no idea what's going here..."said Vergil.
Dante managed to stand up with the girl still wrapped around his neck."I don't know who she is and why she's calling me daddy."said Dante.
The girl,who was still hanging around Dante's neck stopped crying and was smiling.She giggled a little when she saw Nero."Hiya cousin NerNer!"she said as she let go of Dante's neck."Wow...in this time you look really cool...instead of twelve years from now."
She turned to Vergil."And it's nice to see you uncle Vergil."she said.
The twins looked at each other."Who are you anyway?"they asked.
The girl looked around with a sad look."Well...I don't blame anyone here not to know me right now...after all I did come from the future.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:06 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero nearly freaking about a girl calling Dante "daddy" as he listen to Vergil. By the time she called him NerNer, it froze him and look at her, it made him blush a little, "I'm not NerNer! Who told you that!?" he shouts at her. He watch her and heard her call his father, "Uncle Vergil". He heard the twins ask her a question to know who she is, he gave her a same look, until she said she came from a future. Nero felt really dumbstruck, "A future... and cousin."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 pm
Dante and Vergil waited for the answer to their question from the girl.This is weird....a girl from the future and she calls me daddy...I must be going crazy!thought Dante.
Dante!...a father?....this girl must be confused...although being called uncle does make me want to smile...a little....but this is hilarious!thought Vergil.
The girl twirled around with a smile."That's right I'm your twelve year old cousin and no one told me that nickname....I give it to you NerNer!"she said."And the name's Vanille Sparda...so don't forget it!"
Dante smirked."Wow...we've known her for a few minutes now and already I love her to death....er not that I don't in the future but you know."said Dante.
Vergil face palmed."Great...another Dante...only smaller and is a female...this is wonderful....just wonderful!"said Vergil.
Vanille looked at her uncle."Oh you love me."she said with the same type of smirk as Dante's.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero listen to his future cousin, by the why she called him "NerNer", he drop his jaw, "Okay for my future cousin, Mundus will probably be furious that we have another blood-related from the future," he said in very stunned, then he pick up his girlfriend, still in knock out mode from shock. He heard his cousin name, then heard Vergil made an annoying comment. He have to agree, "I agree with you dad, this is going to be way more pain in the a**, more Dante."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm
Vanille heard Nero and smirked."Ha! That weakling?! He failed at trying to kill me the whole twelve years of my life!"said Vanille as she laughed.
Dante started to laugh as well."THAT'S MY GIRL!"shouted Dante twice as loud.
Vergil groaned."Shut up Dante!"shouted Vergil.
Dante stopped laughing and looked at his daughter."Wait...who is your mother?"asked Dante.
Vanille looked at her dad with a smile."My mom is Lucia."she said.
Dante's jaw dropped at the sound of Lucia."W-Wait...you mean Lucia Chi?"asked Dante.
"Yep..and I'm proud to be a Sparda."said Vanille.
Dante fell to the floor,since he was standing up.
Vergil bursted out laughing."That's priceless!"said Vergil.
Vanille finally noticed Kyrie."Awwwww NerNer you and KyrKyr are so cute just like in the future!"cooed Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero held knocked out Kyrie, however he heard Vanille about Mundus failed to kill her. He couldn't believe that, "Oh god, his dumba** partner nearly killed me once, when I got grounded," he told her as he rub his temple remembering his grounded and got pierced by Darcia. He listen to her about her mother, it amused him, until he take a notice on Dante fell to the floor. It will take awhile, until he laugh so hard to see Dante fell down to the ground. When he heard his future cousin about Kyrie, who called her KyrKyr, it froze him about their future, adding cute, he stop laughing, it made his mood stop and start scratching his nose to get his blush away, "KyrKyr... oh god, Kyrie will be fainted in happiness."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 pm
Vanille cooed more about Nero and Kyrie."So cute! So cute!"she said..
Dante got up off of the floor."Ow...she wouldn't believe this..."said Dante.
"I still don't believe it..."said Vergil.
Vanille then smirk like she had an idea.She looked at her uncle and quietly walked behind him because he turned to his towards her.Vanille jumped into the air and landed on Vergil's back."Boo!"she said childishly.
Vergil fell to the ground from his niece jumping on his back."Oh god!"shouted Vergil."Vanille!....you gave me a heart attack!"
Vanille started to laugh."Sorry but I had to!"she said.
Dante smirked."And Vergil...What heart do you have again?"asked Dante.
Vergil gave his brother a death glare."I'm going to kill you...when Vanille gets off of me of course.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero made his face turned red from his future cousin said cute, then Kyrie slowly woken up and got her head up and see Vanille jumping on Vergil, it leave her in confusion, "What happen while I was out?" she ask three devils, Nero begin to speak, "My future cousin called us, 'NerNer and KyrKyr', and called us cute, my aunt is Lucia," he replied while he blush really big. Kyrie listen to her boyfriend, however she blush really big about KyrKyr and NerNer, including cute. They aren't pay attention to Vergil and Dante moment for a fight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Vanille got off of Vergil."Heya dad...mind if I go outside?"asked Vanille.
Dante looked at Vanille."Go a head sweetie...but stay in the front."said Dante.
"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah...geez you're like this in the future too!"said Vanille as she walked out the door.
Vergil got up and tackled Dante to the ground as he wasn't paying attention.
Dante didn't see Vergil attack him."Gah! Vergil!"shouted Dante."What is this for?!"
Vergil decided to rub Dante's head roughly."Don't you remember that little comment earlier?"asked Vergil.
"Ow...learn to take a joke Verg!"shouted Dante."And stopped rubbing my head roughly"
"No way!"shouted Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero, who gets the mood swing, chuckled to hear dante called his daughter "sweetie". Kyrie find it cute, while she blush, "How sweet of father and daughter," she said very sweet tone. Nero continue to chuckle about it, even seeing Vergil rubbing Dante so rough. Kyrie just sweat drop to see them doing that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm
Vergil got tired and let Dante go."Man...I'm out of strength right now..."said Vergil.
Dante got up off of the floor and rubbed his probably bruised head."Ow....that hurt...anyway...I wonder how long Vanille will be here in the past."said Dante."But I bet she likes it here."
Vergil heard his brother."I wonder that myself."said Dante.
Outside...
Vanille was looking around her new surroundings with a smile."It's nice here!"said Vanille to herself.
In the shadows there was something large lurking and keeping it's eyes on Vanille.It chuckled as it watched the girl closely.
Vanille felt like she was being watched but took it for her dad keeping an eye on her.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero continue to chuckle, until his Devil Bringer starts to glow blue like Auto-Search, it made him nervous by looking at it. He look at Dante and Vergil, "Dad, Dante... my arm is glowing," he told them, making Kyrie look at her boyfriend and his Devil Bringer in worry. She look at outside, worry about Vanille's safety.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 am
Dante and Vergil heard Nero and ran up to him."What?!"asked Dante."It better not be around here!"
Vergil."I would have to agree with Dante...I really hope it's not around here...Vanille would be in danger!"said Vergil.
Outside...
Vanille was twirling around in the yard laughing."I love it here!"she said.
Then out of the shadows a large bird demon appeared and attacked Vanille.
Vanille looked up just as she was snatched up from the ground."AHHHHHHHHHHH!"screamed Vanille."Let me go!"
Back inside...
Dante and Vergil heard Vanille's scream.
"Vanille!"they shouted and ran out the door.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:58 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listens to Dante and Vergil, until he and Kyrie heard a scream and watch the twins ran out of the door. Nero remain standing in the middle of the office, because of his grounded for two months thanks to Vergil. Kyrie look at Nero in worry, "I know you are grounded, but Vergil will let you fight, if he has a chance," she said to her in warm tone in worry. Nero look at his angel, knowing he will be bigger trouble if he gets evolved, "I wish I can fight, but I can't do anything stupid like these bullsh*t," he replied and curse himself for not allow to fight, while being grounded. Kyrie listens to him, then look at the twin, she need to get Vanille to be safe, "I will get your cousin safe," she said to him and ran to the door, hoping she is okay.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games