Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:43 pm
User Image Katsumi seemed to be rather unaffected by the change in mood at their table. Perhaps she had expected it to happen or she simply was just walling off her heart. Either way she simply remained calm and took another sip. The fading light happened to glint off one of her fangs. The tooth was far more pointed and larger than a normal canine. What it was for, well perhaps Karuto would find out later if he got to know her better. "You have interesting beliefs Karuto, and my sincerest apologies. It seems that I have offended you." Setting the glass down it was now only about a quarter full. Staring back into his eyes, her own crimson ones reflected a deep loneliness that her face and voice refused to convey. The two seemed to be almost polar opposites in their attitudes and upbringings, an interesting pairing to say the least. Some might even wonder if they'd make it through dinner at this rate. Swirling her glass for a moment the girl looked down at the liquid as if lost in thought. "Are your parents good people? That is, do they love you?"

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 375/ 375 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225/ 225 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
◆¦ TAMER / MEDICALx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Taijutsu, Sution, and Iryojutsu in one (1) post less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 10 [ Stranger ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

No hesitation "Yes, they do." The question was an odd one to him. It was his understanding that the general assumption was that parents loved their kids. Perhaps this had something to do with the past she was so reluctant to talk about "My parents are the best people I know. My father taught me the merits of an honest days labor and how to treat others. My mother taught me understanding and compassion. I is because of them that I dedicated myself to training. I want others to have a safe and welcome environment to be raised in" Taking a pause, he looked to the stairs as he heard the servers approaching before returning his gaze to Katsumi "It's my dream to make Sunakagure a place of belonging and protect that place for those who come after me"

As he finished the servers placed two plates down in front of the two. Both had Chicken with various sides. With a bow they quickly scurried off to leave the two to eat.

Naomi Tenshu

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ With the mouse going lip in Tetsuhiko's secure grip he manipulated a small amount of iron sand to form a box around his hand with some minisculely small breathing holes that even the mouse could not wiggle out of. This was in case the mouse tried to make an escape at the last minute. He began fixing the pipes on the building with his iron sand before sealing it all away except for the iron cage around his hand. Immediately he ran back to the Eternal Forest triumphantly.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 560 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• Sealing
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ B-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image It probably wasn't unusual that Karuto's parents were good people. Those who were overtly happy tended to come from better life circumstances. Beyond that though his dream was just downright interesting to her. He certainly seemed to care greatly about sheltering others. As well the desire to include all was appealing to someone like Katsumi who had been rejected at the deepest of levels. "They sound like decent people." Falling silent she waited for the food to be presented and then seemed to stare at the plate. Perhaps she found something wrong with it? However eventually she began to cut off pieces and eat them. As with most things, the girl would be very difficult to read. In between taking a bite she looked to Karuto and asked, "So tell me, why did you decide to approach me about courtship?"

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 10 [ Stranger ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

He mentally held his breath as he waited for her reply regarding his parents and then similarly exhaled an inward sigh of relief as she complimented them. He was thankful she hadn't insulted them, for that he could not have let slide by. He noticed her hesitation while he was, himself, eating but thought little of it. Her question, however, made him stop what he was doing and ponder. He thought carefully on his words "You seemed lonely. Not in a pitiful way, mind you, but rather in the way that a pleasant night was needed" Taking another bite, he spoke after swallowing "Your beauty certainly made me none the less enthusiastic about the prospect. I must ask in turn thought why you accepted."

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image Despite her best efforts Katsumi had the faintest dusting of pink upon her cheeks. It stood out at all due to the paler of her skin. Indeed it was perhaps the only bit of her emotions that Karuto might be able to glean this night. The ice queen actually did feel things, and his comment left her blushing. Which part and why though would be left to his speculation. "I see." Was she lonely? Yes, although that wasn't so bad. Sure she desired human contact but then who could she really trust not to turn on her? At least she had Nozuki to keep her company. As for his curiosity as to why she accepted, well the answer might have surprised him. "I don't have a reason. One might say it was a whim." The pink dusting was still present so perhaps she was lying, or only being half truthful. In the silence after she finished speaking Katsumi sliced off another bite of her chicken for herself and then finished off her glass. Her eyes drifted to the bottle but she made no efforts to grab and fill her own glass. "You are not what I expected."

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 12 [ Stranger ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Wow. Blushing huh? So she had a bashful side. Still, he wasn't foolish enough to comment on it and so pretended as if he had never noticed it. Ever so slowly he was starting to gleam pieces of what made this girl who she was. It was confusing, and tedious, but a welcome challenge. Extending his arm, he wrapped one giant hand around the bottle and poured Katsumi and himself another drink. He reclined in his seat as he took a sip "Well I suppose makes me question who you thought I was" He plucked a flower, a brilliant pink blossom, next to him and absent mindedly began twirling it "People see me and they expect a brute; some power hungry thug who just wants to hurt others. I'm...not that guy. I play the oaf because it puts people at ease. I scare them... but because I was raised with no power, with nothing really besides my parents, I appreciate it that much more. I learned long ago what was important and that it is unwise to judge someone based on their appearance" He would then reach over the table and place the plucked flower before Katsumi, next to her plate "We come from very different backgrounds, and yet, in some ways, we're very similar. Just like myself, I do not think you're truly the person whom you show to the world, and as I do, I believe you are often misjudged based on your..." His eye flitting to Nozuki above"...appearance"

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image Katsumi was not slow in taking a sip from the wine, though it wasn't as if she rushed to drink from it either. While he spoke she'd listen and occasionally take sips from the wine. "My first impression was that you act without forethought. As well, that you were without sufficient gravity in your approach to others." Certainly not a flattering assessment. Though with what Karuto had relayed it was very possible that she no longer felt that way. Eating some more of the chicken, the girl seemed to fall quiet once more. For a moment she stopped and looked up at the boy. "I was wrong." Having said that she resumed eating. It seemed at this point in time that she was going to offer up little in the way of information about herself unless asked directly. Still Karuto had managed to change her first impression, and she hadn't stormed out. Maybe the date was going okay if only a little awkward.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 14 [ Acquaintance ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

At this point Karuto finished his food and pushed the plate aside gently, lacing his fingers together and placing his elbows on the table "I get the impression you don't say that very often" The date was winding down, that was easy to tell, but he wasn't sure what the future would hold between the two of them "I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight" Stepping back from the table, he would walk over to Katsumi whom was still seated and attempt to place his hand lightly upon hers "I did." Removing his hand before he overstayed his welcome, he would approach the railing and place one of his feet upon it "Feel free to stay as long as you two like. Everything is paid for." Looking back to her, he smiled one last time "I'm afraid this is the conclusion of our first date, however, if you'd like to get a little more insight into myself I'll be at the Dojo. Regardless, I'll make sure to see you soon" And then Vanished in a blur or motion.

It was time to get to work.

Naomi Tenshu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:10 pm
User Image Katsumi felt rather warm as his hand was placed upon her arm. She looked up to him with that blank look upon her face but didn't try to move her own hand. "It was acceptable Karuto." Though her voice seemed to flat and emotionless, her heart was beating rather strongly. Enough that he might have actually been able to feel her pulse so long as his hand remained. In addition to that his decision to not make her pay would certainly go over well with the girl. Were there to be a request for a second date she would not object. As for the invitation to the dojo, well she had other things to do for now. After she finished off the rest of her food and the bottle of win, Katsumi would head to the academy for more studying. [Exit]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

◆¦ Heart Meter

Karuto : : 16 [ Acquaintance ]

Dexterous Prince
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image
Bast sauntered into the tea shoppe citadel, waltzed right up to the counter, and ordered a kettle of black tea with mint. She also handed over her flask with a request that it be refilled with the same, then took a seat at a booth. Now she just had to wait for her sleepy student to show up.

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko's brain cloud of drowsiness after his nap finally went away with a few eyerubs during his walk to the Tea Shoppe Citadel. "Maybe the caffeine will help." He thought as he walked through the front doors and quickly ascertained where Bastet-sensei was sitting. He ordered their finest sterling silver pot of black tea and asked for it to be carried to Bastet's booth with plenty of sugar. With that he stepped over and sat down in the booth with Bastet. He was sitting to her right and he noticed that she already got her tea. As he waited he began to talk. "So what did you think of my most exquisite puppet collection? Which of my designs was your favorite?" He wanted to break the ice by fishing for a few compliment trouts. The last topic he wanted to bring up was his falling asleep and being late for tea. When the waiter arrived with his elegant pot of tea and a big plate of sugar cubes he simply nodded like the lord's son he was. He began filling his silver cup with black tea in an elegant tea ceremony fashion. Tetsuhiko then began plopping sugar cubes into it while waiting for Bast's response. The amount of sugar he was putting into his tea was becoming borderline upsetting for many of the other patrons of the tea shoppe.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 217 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 pm
User Image
Bast was feeling at peace. Everything was calm, her tea was warm, she had a flask full of a fresh brew, and the smell of mint was dancing around in her head like the fairies Tetsu had so ruthlessly slaughtered. Then he showed up and the era of tranquility was at an end. Which of his designs did she like the most? What kind of a question was that? And who on earth dumped an entire dish of sugar into tea like that? She was mildly offended at such a breach of ethics on the part of her student, but refrained from bringing it up.

"They looked sturdy, at the very least. Favorite design had to be the sound design. You've got a full-bodied sound that carries well. Makes it good for the battlefield." She kept her tone level and took a sip of tea at the end of her statement. "Can't imagine it was fun for your parents to raise you while you were learning to make all that racket."

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko took a sip of his super sugary tea and thoroughly enjoyed it. His sweet tooth was being temporarily satisfied as he ordered a slice of strawberry cake to go with it. He smiled and enjoyed sipping his tea carefully as it was still quite hot and the sugar was dissolving. He quickly eyeballed her mysterious flask. "What's in there? I saw her drinking out of it when we were fighting the skeleton king. Did she get drunk? That explains why she was being so nice earlier. Is she hung over right now?" Tetsuhiko had many questions about this flask, but he bit his tongue and refrained from broaching the question of Lady Bastet's clear alcoholism. He was proud that she enjoyed the iron organs he installed into his puppets and that the sound was clear for her. Tetsu then laughed at her second statement before responding. "We have a big house with big iron walls that echo quite a bit so my parents had a studio built for me in my wing of the house. My studio is my favorite place in the world, it's the only place where I can practice music, paint, draw, and work on projects in general." The Iron Prince's creativity was always in overdrive so when inspiration would hit him he would retire to his studio and no one would see him for three days and sometimes upwards of a week. "How about you? Do you have a happy place like that?" He asked as he took another sip of his sugary tea. When his strawberry shortcake arrived he took a couple of bites.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 217 || 740】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image
Bast watched him drink his sugar soup and not gag to death on the sweetness. Was it because he was still growing? It had to be, she concluded. He was still a growing boy with a sweet tooth and it might one day make him a bit taller.

"Yeah, I have a house," she answered with a smirk. "Whole place is a studio if I want it to be. No one's around to complain and the walls are high so sound doesn't leave it so easily. While I can appreciate needing to limit yourself to one place when you're working on something, being confined to one area at all times when creating art sounds a bit oppressive. How did you work out your puppet mechanisms? Don't you need a lot of space for that?"

She downed her tea and poured another cup. There was something different about the combination of flavors and aromas. She'd have to ask if the shop changed the source for their leaves, or if they were using different soil for the plants.

Kumurai Kaicho

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces