Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 am
"Yay...lets go,Loke!"said Serenity excitedly as she jumped into the portal after her sister.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soft receding steps from a dirt floor gave the man a pause as he pushed up his glasses to the bridge of his nose, waiting for a second, placing a finger on the rim of the glasses as he scanned the area, 'this isn't anything as I had imagined earlier, London is absolutely gorgeous!' thought the man happily as he let his finger drop from his glasses to the pockets of his windbreaker. He felt at peace, regardless of the different climate and area, this place was wonderful. His gaze was brought up to a clear blue sky as he gaze din awe at Big Ben. What a lovely clock tower, how large and intimidating, a perfect recipe for respect and reverence.

But now wasn't the time to enjoy small pleasantries, the man had decided it well enough as he picked up his pace as he walked down the streets, his Western attire gaining sudden looks of question of why a man dressed in such...strange garb was in London of all places. He, too wondered that at times himself. What was he doing here? There were no people to socialize with, there certainly weren't any bounty boards last time he checked, so why was he here? For the mere purpose of 'small pleasantries'. He smiled to himself as he slipped his thumb through the small crevice between the belt and his coat as he whistled in oblivious delight striding through the town like some tourist. Maybe, if he was lucky, he would get a native of the place asking him if he needed directions. That certainly turned his mood up as he respectably refused but thanked whomever had asked.

He recited Shakespeare in his free time, like now especially. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet!" he proclaimed as he waltzed through the town square, seating himself on a nearby bench as he laid one leg over the other nonchalantly and pulled out his trusty Sniper Rifle, whom he had named Julietta. He felt his gloved fingers slide over the grooves of the gun's frame. He smiled again, this weapon had never failed him before. Providing head shots like chickens laying eggs, it never failed. Only the time of great fear was when he had no bullets to use.

Another English passerby glanced at Clive worriedly, pulling his coat closer to him as he hurried his pace past the ill-worn man. Clive didn't mind however, he was glad not to be questioned, it pitied him so that so many English natives wouldn't have at least suspected Clive to be English himself, his nose, face shape and bodily qualities all pointed to him being English himself. Maybe it was the clothes.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 am
"Okay...okay,i'm coming,geez."said Loke as he started to laugh and walked into the portal."Here we go again."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:27 pm
"Alright, I think I'm done for the day," Clive stated as he rose from his seat, putting his gun away as he did so, looking up at the sky's blue surface, little clouds dotting it like spots on a ladybug.

'The day is young, and still fairly quaint' Clive thought, walking ever so briskly towards the center of town, still a few miles away but manageable.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as Chesh's TARDIS landed near the tower, inside the Doctor was in the floor from the landing "i think you need to have seat belts or something" he said as he stood up, his arm was healed so he took it out of his sling and started gripping his fist to test it and he looked at the console "i think your TARDIS may need some repairs ... it didn't make the noise"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Have you ever seen a cat smile?

"That's because I don't drive with my parking break on dear." She is a knowing voice as she caught a photo that had fallen over. Setting it back on her console with some other knick knacks. "That and my Tardis isn't a museum piece. Oh and I actually was taught to drive it. Oi!" Rolling her eyes obviously aggravated. It was her tardis, she of all people would know how to drive it.

Well you're looking at one.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 pm
The Nurse rolled her eyes. " By the way Doctor I believe your TARDIS is still on Gallifrey. But don't worry, I sent a signal to it so it should be meeting us here shortly."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"well ... i love that noise, i think it's a great noise" the Doctor said with a look that showed he was trying to think of a comeback from him not learning how to drive his TARDIS and it being old "she may be old, but i'd trust that ol' girl with my life, and i have for centuries ... i couldn't ask for a better TARDIS, plus it was like she called out to me" he said as he cleared his throat and turned to his sister nodding "good ... i'll need a few things" he said as he coughed awkwardly and started to go to the door then came back to her "and i may not be able to drive where i want to go, but she takes me wherever i'm needed to go" he said to her and looked to the picture and knick knacks on her TARDIS console "souvenirs from your travels?" he said as he picked up the picture of a girl with blonde hair "last regeneration?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

"Mine takes me where I want and need to go." Not missing a beat as she continued pressing buttons in a orderly fashion. Looking at the picture she smiled. "That's my friend Jenny, really sweet girl. Just another Alice who decided to walk through the looking glass. I wish she could have stayed longer, she was good company, I even taught her to pilot some. She said I was like the sister she always wanted." Looking at the rest of her things, "I guess you could say some of them are.."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"looks just like you" he said as he put the picture down and looked at her before breathing in deeply "anyway, i think we should see what we can find out here ... i know the Master's here, he always is" he said as he walked out of her TARDIS and looked at the area surrounding them. He knew his greatest enemy was here, it was as if the Doctor could never be anywhere without his counterpart, his Moriarty to his Sherlock it seemed. but it wasn't just him, he felt ... something ... it was as if in all his years fighting evil, he could feel it, he could sense evil "something's wrong"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 am
" There's always something wrong." The Nurse commented. " But yah.. I sense it too."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Looking at her necklace that was glowing. "That can't be right..." She said locking the door to her TARDIS. "It usually doesn't glow unless there is something happening to the time line..." Hearing the clocktower chimes her eyes widened. "He wouldn't...he's going after Big Ben, he's going to try and destroy it...I don't know how, but he knows that's where I met....Jenny..." Her eyes widen. "JENNY!!" Taking of she didn't bother to wait or explain further. Jenny wouldn't come here would she, Chess had taken her home, Jen had promised not to come searching for her. He wouldn't come here, he wouldn't hurt Jenny. He wouldn't know where to even find her....would he. The Master wasn't that foolish.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

seeing Chess run towards the clock tower, he ran after her "Chess ... Chess wait, we could be walking into a trap!" he shouted as he ran in Big Ben after her and looked up at the tower "Chess what's going on"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 pm
The Nurse ran after the Doctor. " Doctor she pretty much explained it. The Master is going to destroy Big Ben and her friend Jenny is up there."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

"He's going to destroy the tower. It's where I met Jenny...its where I first got my name. This place is important to me....Jenny must of come here to wait on me...We have to get in there....he's knows your with me...its going to happen at 5:02...We only have an hour.." Chess didn't stop running she had to get to Jenny.

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces