Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:40 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
finished finals but im still sick and tired crying
guh

You did well- now rest and recover for the next day- for YOUR JOURNEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED!
Til summer ends!

Dude, you should be like...on a billboard encouraging college students with pep and positive narrations. ( I kinda have a mental image of Koru doin this too XD)

Dude when I was in the art department we all acted like it was game of thrones and deadlines were a deadly battle XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm
amarzyciel
TheWhiteDragonfly

Perfect!
It's funny...Kirsi and Cyril always talk at the station. Next time she will have to be the one to approach him.

more like during Event.

Cyril does approach Kirsi out of necessity, it is something that just happens because that's how the situation piled into.
> Cyril sought Nirav (they haven't talked for awhile)
> Nirav required help
> Cyril saw koru previously and so she came to mind when he think of fire pokemon.
> Kirsi actually just happens to be there.
> Cyril will go to length to help Nirav (his only friend), including putting aside his own fear/feeling.

I already set up a path to friendship. The idea is already there in him.
Cyril is thinking of apologizing for being rude and spoke out of line, if he finds the moment (and courage)
he is rather confused right now, he doesn't want to mess up again, so he is keeping himself neutral.

Love this set up XD Glad Koru could help kinda ^^
Hehe well Koru thinks Kirsi and Cyril are friends already so XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:02 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Chek your skype I made you a present  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 am
Prairiefox

Love this set up XD Glad Koru could help kinda ^^
Hehe well Koru thinks Kirsi and Cyril are friends already so XD

Thx ^^

That's quite quick?
Psst . . . if any of them ask him to hangout during the trip, Cyril will accept, otherwise he will be on his own.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

I just thought of something, would you be up for Taka and Harvey "coincidentally" picking seats with each other ( or does the train have compartments? They could pick the same compartments)

It'd be an interesting interaction.

Yeah! though I don't know when I'll be able to post again, we can say that they did if you don't have any other plans ^^ I actually don't know what the inside of the train looks like, but compartments sounds likely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:58 am
amarzyciel
Hitsukei

Hello! ^^

I remember that you had contacted me in the past in the ooc about plotting with our characters. I had always wanted to plot with you, but failed to get a reply to you. Thank you very much for getting ahold of me for a second time ^^; I'm sorry for taking this long to get back to you.

I'm absolutely all for plotting Cyril and Silvano. They are roommates so they would have to have met before, or at least know of each other. I agree that we have to have some interactions between the two.

Silvano is a bit of a mean and snobby character. He doesn't get along with others and hates Pokemon, thinking of them as annoying or dirty. He thinks he's mature for his age and better than those around him in just about every aspect. He considers the other students his inferiors and not worth his time unless they have a nobel family background or are wealthy. He is meant to be a character that others easily become enemies with. However, if a character becomes his friend, he can be a very kind and caring individual -- although he is still selfish.

With the above in mind, I think option 3 (The reason is unknown, but somehow, they don't talk to each other much.) would be a good start for these two. I would think something about Silvano (probably the way he treats pokemon and others) makes Cyril not care for him much and Cyril would probably not make much of an effort to talk to Silvano unless Silvano is the one to start a conversation. Silvano would make sure Cyril knows that he is the superior of the two. However, I could see their opinion of each other getting better. I really like the idea of them becoming tolerable of each other.

Being roommates, Cyril would notice that Silvano rarely ever lets his pokemon out. (Silvano's pokemon tend to be malnourished because the boy keeps forgetting to feed them.) I think it would be cool if Cyril would try to remind Silvano to let his pokemon out or even fed Silvano's pokemon along with his own. Silvano's pokemon would take a huge liking to Cyril and his Snorunt and Sneasel. Actually, I could see their two Sneasels getting along really well ^^ But if Silvano realizes that Cyril cares about his pokemon, it would make him think a lot differently of him and he would come to show him more appreciation and respect as an equal. Silvano might ask for Cyril's help in learning how to take care pokemon and how to treat them. Silvano doesn't even know what pokemon like to eat.

I'm not sure if Cyril and Silvano will ever become friends, but they might end up close to it. ^^

(By the way, I'm a huge fan of Cyril specializing in/having an affinity for Ice types. He's a really cool character and I enjoy your posts ^^ )

It's alright. It isn't anything that cannot be delayed.
It also gave me time to develop his personality further, the one on his profile is only bare bones. That turns out weird now when I start going in depth.
Cyril is turning into a contradictory person . . . he is aloof most of occasion, while he can get very passionate, he is both nice and confrontational depending on how you act around him.
Poor kid, no wonder he is having a hard time with people.

Cyril naturally doesn't talk much in the first place, so it can be attributed to that. He is rather blunt with his words and doesn't sugarcoat them which I think Silvano will be offended by what he said often. He speaks based on his emotion/heart, so basically, if the other person is being nice, he is nice, if it started to turn into argument or he is being confrontational then his words tend to be harsh. it also caused him to have trouble grasping senseless conversation or jokes, because he doesn't connect with such conversation. Cyril will be bothered by how Silvano looked down on him. It reminded him of his school days before the academy. Some kids teased/mocked him about how he wore shabby clothes and second hand equipment. He might be good at ignoring them, but it still hurts to hear. Whenever Silvano acted like that, Cyril will be rather snappy with him whenever they chatted. Despite that, Cyril likes to take care other and being asked for help. He tends to feel things so strongly that if anyone become his friends, close friend, then he will almost dedicate himself to the emotion. On the other hand, he is quite logically driven person that can push aside what he feels for necessity if given strong enough drive.

( I am debating whether to put him in as a tiny bit empath to explain how he is like that. The mirroring emotion that he does, the way he can get overboard during argument where there might be looping emotion between his own and others. Then there's time I write that he somehow sense something he couldn't identify. )

I can see Cyril being bothered by how Silvano is looking down on him. He would try to chat to him at first and get to know him. After all, they will be stuck with each other for a long while, might as well try to get along. Cyril really tried, but he will soon find that was a steeper cliff to climb, especially when he started asking about why he hadn't ever seen Silvano's pokemon. It was then that Cyril found out how Silvano treated his pokemon and greatly disapproved. He had a tendency to come out nagging, he hounded Silvano regarding the matter. That couldn't have ended well, but it wasn't a matter Cyril would let go easily. ( perhaps, Silvano would concede with Cyril taking care of his pokemon for him? if only to get Cyril to stop pestering him ) that will work as the reason they don't talk to each other much. If Silvano started to want to learn how to care for his pokemon, Cyril will be more than happy to help.

Cyril might have asked this question to Silvano. "Why do you keep pokemon if you don't like them?"

An odd friendship is born. The kind that get into argument often, but somehow can still be civil to each other. I quite like this not-a-friend kind of thing, but somehow they can work together. I think this fit best. though Silvano needs to figure out Cyril's odd mood swing first. That's going to be fun.

( I just hope I can write Cyril properly like I have made him to be )
( thanks! I am planning to have him branch out to other type though. )

I love this and really like the idea of Cyril being an empath. He's such a cool character desgin-wise <3  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I love this and really like the idea of Cyril being an empath. He's such a cool character desgin-wise <3

o////o
Thank you, it is flattering to hear that
I am not sure if being an empath is allowed, though i am keeping it as subtle undertones.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 am
Hitsukei
Lady Niara
I need to actually post again. Anyone want to plan with me to have Niara get active again? ^.^

It's so good to see you again. ^^ I would really like to plan with your character, but I'll be pretty busy this week and I'm not sure if I can do a whole lot of posting. Still, it is awesome to you again.
aw... well hopefully soon then ^.^ nice seeing you too~  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 am
leaving tonight for the family reunion
I'll be able to post again probably Tuesday-ish but I'll try to be in the ooc some!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:18 am
Does anybody want to team up with Hana for the tag team thing?  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:45 pm
Got some wifi at a hotel -- I'ma see if I can get some posts in as Ava/Nirav tonight

If anyone wants to team up with either of them for the Double Battles thing, let me know!
It'd be a good opportunity to get some interactions with characters they normally don't see (:  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:07 pm
So uh... Can I get someone to get Niara's post template from one of the on-campus threads? o.o  

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:16 pm
Prairiefox

Keep trying friend <3

pffft  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:20 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Keep trying friend <3

pffft

I got 26 and 23 its like Goomy is avoiding me TT^TT  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:03 pm
didn't think I'd be able to post this much out of town
Lots of downtime around here, thats for sure.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games